It's Just the Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced over at Adam again. For a second, she was actually going to do it. She was going to walk over and just let it happen. Grind against his big cock until she came. But then the sensible part of her brain stopped her.

"It's just the heat. Don't ruin everything because you're letting it get to you."

Anika suddenly stood up. Adam glanced over, drinking in her form. She looked hot and bothered, almost radiant.

"I think I'm going to just hop in the shower," said Anika hurriedly. "Just to cool off for a second."

"OK," he mumbled, watching her ass as she hurried off.

The cold spray of water did little to snap Anika out of it. If anything, it seemed to make her desire even more focused and intense. She turned the water a little warmer and let it run down her body.

"I don't need a cold shower," she giggled. "I need to be fucked."

She began to mechanically rinse her body. But touching her own skin just heightened her arousal. She began to squeeze her breasts as her hand wandered down to her pussy again. Just a quick cum, she thought, and it'll all be out of my head.

-------

In the living room, Adam breathed a sigh of relief. Anika had left right as he got fully massively erect. And with the images buzzing through his mind, he knew it would be a long time before his hard-on went away. He peeled down his shorts and began quickly stroking his cock. Just a quick cum, he thought, and I can last the rest of the day.

-------

It didn't take Anika long. She was already highly aroused from her fantasies before. She leaned heavily against the wall as the orgasm that had been building all afternoon finally hit her. For a moment, she wished Adam could see her doing this, look into her face while she came.

But the climax didn't sate her need, it only stimulated it even more. She began to stroke her clit even harder, her head now filled with images of Adam barging into the bathroom and just taking her against the wall, working that massive cock of his deep into her, his eyes lighting up as she took every last inch. He would aggressively plow her through orgasm after orgasm, not even slowing down as she came all over his big cock. Then she imagined his strokes getting more and more erratic as he approached his own climax.

Anika wasn't on the pill; it created problems for her. But she liked being cummed in. She had to be very careful because her cycles were irregular. But the feel of a man thrusting against her, putting his seed into her, following his instinct to impregnate her, satisfied something deep in her psyche.

She began to imagine Adam cumming inside her. She knew he'd cum massively and very deep. She imagined that animal look filling his eyes as he seeded her, trying to put his baby in her tender belly. And her second orgasm began to build.

-------

Adam knew he shouldn't be doing this but he needed to get off or he'd be hard for the rest of the day. He kept one ear on the sound of the shower and the water splashing off of Anika's curvaceous body, ready to stop the second the sound stopped. But a part of him hoped she would catch him anyway. He imagined her walking over, her voluptuous body still draped in a towel, examining his big cock like it was a specimen in her lab before beginning to stroke up and down its nine-inch length, her hand unable to completely encircle his considerable girth.

The towel would fall to the floor, revealing her glorious frame. She would straddle him, rubbing her warm pussy against him. She wouldn't initially intend to have sex. But the feel of his cock against her, the hotness of the moment, the way the kissing and groping eroded her sensibilities, would get her rolling her hips, maneuvering his gorged head until it was between her wet vulva and then slowly but surely taking him. He stretched out his legs and bumped against the table.

-------

Anika heard the noise of the table moving. For a moment, she wondered if Adam had finally had enough and was about to come into the bathroom and take her at long last. The door failed to open. But she wondered what she would have done if the curtain really had flown open to reveal Adam standing there, his cock massively erect. And that pushed her over again. Anika gripped the handrail tightly as a second even more powerful climax went through her. She rarely climaxed more than once -- from sex, from masturbating or from anything. It was more common for her not to cum at all. But her body was on fire today.

In the bedroom, Adam imagined Anika sliding her wet pussy down his cock, taking his girth easily and delightedly. He groaned as his balls filled with cum. But just as he was about to go off, he heard the shower stop.

Adam panicked. He pulled his boxers up but his erection tented them to an almost comical degree. He hurried into the bedroom and lay face-down on the bed, trying to look casual.

Anika came back in, now wearing the bikini again. And the second she saw Adam lying on the bed, she knew her effort to relieve the pressure hadn't worked. She was still turned on.

She flopped down in the other bed. Regardless of her continued arousal, she was happy that Adam was in the bedroom with her. She just felt safer and more relaxed with him around. And in the warm heat of the afternoon and the warm pleasure of each other's presence, they both began to doze.

Anika began to dream. At first, it was only fragments. A hazy kiss in the darkness. A firm hand on her breast. But as she drifted deeper, she dreamed that she was tied up on the couch. It took her a moment to realize that the apartment had been robbed and she'd been trussed up and left on her own. She wasn't uncomfortable but she struggled and strained against the ropes to no avail.

She suddenly realized that Adam had come home. He came over to her, a look of concern on his face, and gently checked her to make sure she was all right. But before she could utter a word of explanation, he kissed her.

Anika melted under the kiss. She began kissing him back, her heart pounding as she realized how deeply she'd wanted this. Adam's hands began to rove all over her body, lingering especially over her waist and her face. She still couldn't move but she writhed under his caresses. Adam pulled down the cups of her bra and began lavishing kisses on her breasts, sending her excitement soaring into the stratosphere. There was nothing she could do to stop him. And she didn't want to. He was going to have his way with her and she was going to love every minute of it.

He began kissing his way down her body, lingering a long time over her breasts and tummy. She began to breathe deeply, anticipating what he was about to do. Anika had always been somewhat indifferent to oral. She loved the idea but had always been somewhat disappointed with the execution. But she felt this was going to be different. She theatrically strained at the ropes and faux-begged him to untie her. But he ignored her pleas as he closed in on her pussy, which was now soaked in anticipation.

-------

Adam was also dreaming. In his dream, they were watching TV. Only instead of sitting in their usual spots on opposite ends of the couch, Anika was lying down, her auburn head nestled in his lap, her hand idly stroking his knee. As they watched, her hand began to move up his leg, slowly climbing up and up until it touched the head of his hardening cock.

Anika rolled over to face him, a catlike grin on her face. She was now openly stroking his cock through his pants. She rolled a bit more and kissed the swollen head through the fabric.

"You're so big," she said. "I don't know if it will fit inside me."

"I'll make it fit," he replied.

She maneuvered around until she was straddling him, her short skirt riding up over her big hips. She began to kiss him and rub her panty-covered cunt against him. He reached up and took hold of her big tits. She moaned into his mouth at the sensation.

"I've wanted this for so long," she said.

-------

In Anika's dream, her body was on fire as Adam mercilessly and expertly ate her out. She was still tied up so could only lie there helplessly while he worked her over, driving her excitement to higher and higher levels.

She began to alternate cooing encouragement at him and demanding to be cut loose. And he was picking up her every cue, doing the things that made her moan while taunting her when she struggled. Her body felt so hot she thought she might burn through the ropes. And she kept getting closer and closer. He was teasing her, pushing her right to the edge of climax but not quite over.

-------

In Adam's dream, Anika had mounted him. To his delight, she took his big cock easily, her full hips sliding down until he was completely inside her. She began riding him eagerly, moaning with each deep stroke. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He tried holding back. But she was too hot and too horny. Her relentless posting -- up and down, backward and forward -- was pushing him toward eruption. His balls felt heavy with cum.

"Anika, I'm not going to last long."

"It's OK. Cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me."

But just as he was about to erupt and fill Anika with his cum, he began to wake up. He felt a crushing disappointment descend on him, partially because the sex had been imaginary but mostly because he'd been so happy thinking Anika wanted him. He tried to push himself back into sleep, to continue the dream in his imagination. But all it did was wake him up faster.

He glanced briefly over his back at Anika's sleeping form, desperately wanting to go over and wake her up with a kiss. But he knew she didn't want it; even thinking about taking advantage of her that way felt like a betrayal. So he rolled over, still half-asleep, his cock now painfully erect and right on the verge of erupting.

-------

Just as Anika was about to cum, she also woke. She almost cried out in frustration. She was soaked in sweat from the hot day but also on fire with need. Her pussy was wet and needy. Her ovaries ached. She glanced over at Adam, who was still asleep, facing away from her, and then slowly moved her hand down to her wet pussy.

As she lay back in the bed, she imagined looking up and seeing him standing there. He would just watch as she pleasured herself. And once she really got going, he would get between her legs, push aside the thin strip over her pussy and go down on her until she couldn't take anymore. Just like in her dream.

Anika found herself desperately wishing her fantasy would become reality. Had Adam come over to her bed at the moment, she would have welcomed him, embraced him, let him have his way with her. Anything to relieve the desperate need between her legs.

Anika fought to stay still as she came for the third time that afternoon, this one even more intense. She wanted to cry out. She wanted to thrash on the bed. But she forced herself to stay still, barely holding on as waves of pleasure rolled through her body, her mind afire with images of Adam taking her.

Adam's hand had moved down to is swollen cock and stroked it a few times. But just that was enough to suddenly kick him over. He didn't dare properly stroke himself, lest Anika see what he was doing. So he just had to lie there, holding his breath as his cock jerked mightily, sending spurt after spurt into his boxers until the front was soaked with white semen. All he could think about in that moment was Anika cooing as he filled her up. Just being around Anika seemed to make him cum harder and more voluminously. He couldn't imagine how much he'd cum if he were actually with her.

As they lay there, each in a secret afterglow, there was a loud bang and the power came back on with a cold blast of air-conditioning. Anika quickly hopped up and went into the bathroom to change. Adam used it as an opportunity to clean himself up and close the windows. Within an hour, the apartment was reasonable again and they were back to their normal routine, pretending that none of it had happened.

"It's just a fantasy," Adam said to himself. "She doesn't want any of that."

"It was just the heat," Anika told herself. "Just the heat getting to me."

-------

Anika found it strange the way she was compartmentalizing everything. Most of the time, Adam was just a presence in her life: an unseen companion during working hours, a good friend during the evening, a quiet stolid presence at night. But there were these sudden flashes where she was very turned on by him, sometimes wanting him to kiss her, sometimes wanting him to ravish her without mercy.

"You don't really want him," she kept telling herself. "It's just been too long. The minute you start meeting other people, you'll realize that."

Adam was in a similar place. He deeply enjoyed just hanging out with Anika, not even thinking about anything sexual. But she was increasingly intoxicating. Even the most innocent things would get him turned on. A quiet moment could suddenly be filled with intense fantasies.

"Don't ruin it," he kept telling himself. "You've got a good thing going."

One afternoon, he noticed she'd been unusually quiet. She had a habit of talking to herself while working, usually in Dutch, and it was one of the many things he found endearing about her. But she'd been oddly quiet all day. He went to check on her and found her curled up on the couch defensively. The way she was laying told him that something was wrong.

"Anika, are you OK?" he asked.

She didn't answer at first.

"Anika?"

"I'm fine," she said in a tone of voice that said she was anything but fine. Adam went over and sat on the table in front of the couch.

"Are you sure?"

He put his hand gently on her shoulder. Anika rolled onto her back and he could see that she'd been crying. She slowly sat up, facing him.

"It's OK. I just get like this sometimes. All the stress of finishing my dissertation and ... " she waved her hands at the world outside the windows.

"You want to talk about it."

She wiped her face.

"It's OK. I know you're busy."

"I'm never too busy for you," he said.

Suddenly, she was in Adam's arms. There was nothing sexual about it. She just needed to be held. And so he just held her, letting her breathe, occasionally rubbing her back.

After a few minutes, Anika sat back and started talking. And once the words came, it was a flood. She talked about being dumped by Max and how she felt bad that she didn't care about it. She talked about missing her family. She talked about the stress of finishing her dissertation. He made occasional comments ("Your ex is a fool. You'll see your family soon enough.") But mostly, he just listened, which was what she needed.

She finally got around to what had touched off this particular bout of bad feeling. One of the faulty members was making things difficult for her, questioning everything she did and subtly dissing her work in meetings. She'd given a short Zoom seminar that morning and he'd been all over her with "questions" that were mostly snide comments. Adam listened for a while and then spoke.

"Let me ask you something. Does he have any power over you? Is he on your committee or writing letters or anything?"

"No. He's just an old fart. He's the kind of man who is bad to everyone but especially bad to women."

Adam paused. "Well, then fuck him. Who cares what he thinks?"

Anika gaped in astonishment.

"Next time, just say, 'I don't have time for your bullshit', mute him and let him rant at the screen."

Anika burst out laughing. And she laughed for a good minute, a sound which was music to Adam's ears.

"Thank you. Seriously, Adam. You have no idea how much I needed that perspective. 'Fuck him'. Yes."

She went to the kitchen and washed her face.

"Feeling better."

"A bit. I get like this sometimes. Just comes with being me. It takes a while to get right again. But it helps not being alone."

Adam saluted.

"Glad to be of service, my lady."

She went up and give him a little peck on the forehead before going back to work. Adam went back to his office but failed to get anything done due to the flip-flopping of his heart and the inability of his brain to form a coherent thought for some time. He felt like a little kid, not wanting to ever wash his forehead where he could still feel that little kiss.

-------

A week later, Anika had to go into the lab for the first time in months. She told Adam it would probably take her all day and noted the slight disappointment in his eyes. But he was far from her thoughts once she got to work. She had missed being in the lab; reagents were definitely her jam. And the work went better than expected, allowing her to finish early.

So she was feeling pretty good as she headed home. Walking around still made her a bit nervous, mask or no mask. But she was looking forward to getting back home as well. She had to admit that having Adam around wasn't just better than having no one around, it was better than having almost anyone around. The way he looked at her. The way he looked after her. His patience with her girly movies or reality shows.

She stopped at a liquor store. She never drank but knew that Adam did before moving in with her. She found a little bottle of expensive whiskey; Rachel had told her what he liked. He deserved a little thank-you for everything.

When she opened the door to her apartment, she was pleased to hear his familiar voice. But then she hesitated. The voice answering him was an unfamiliar female one.

She closed the door quietly and slowly edged around the corner of the wall. He was in his office in the dining room so she edged a little closer and peeked into a tiny space between the wall and the sheet they had drawn across the entrance.

Adam was facing away from her. But she could see his computer screen. On it was a small pretty blond girl. She was definitely not one of his co-workers.

Anika was surprised to feel a little upset. Not only that he had some girl he was seeing but that he had kept it a secret from her. She was about to move away when she caught the girl's name -- Yulia. It was his ex. He'd mentioned that they'd parted on good terms. She could now see he hadn't been lying. She felt a flood of relief.

She went back to the little gap in the sheet. For the most part, it was just standard chatter. His job, her quest for a job, the lack of a social life. She was going to walk away again when she heard her own name.

"So ... how is Anika doing?"

"Well, I think. It's still hard on her, being so far away from her family. And her boyfriend dumped her."

"Oh?" said Yulia with a sly grin.

"I told you ... there's no chance at that."

"I can hope."

"I can't."

Anika frowned at the resignation in those words. She didn't like hearing him be down on himself. The problem wasn't that he wasn't good enough for her. The problem was ... well, she didn't know what the problem was, but that definitely wasn't it. It was just that she knew that her carnal thoughts were just the quarantine talking.

"She sounds great."

"She is. Which is why I don't want to wreck things."

"Well, she doesn't know what she's missing out on."

"I'm sure she does."

There was a pause and then Yulia leaned in toward the camera.

"I sometimes miss it."

A note crept into Adam's voice that Anika had never heard before. A sly sort of confidence. It drew her attention back.

"It? Or me?"

"You, I could take or leave. It, though ..."

"Sometimes I think it was the only reason you were with me for so long."

"Oh, definitely," she said with a little laugh. "The rest of you ... meh."

For a second, Anika was offended on Adam's behalf. She was tempted to fling open the curtain and tell Yulia off. But then another little laugh let her know that Yulia was just flirting with him.

A pause. And then. "Is this the part where you're going to ask to see it?"