It's Just the Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little shudder went through Anika. She moved her head to the side just to make sure she wasn't visible to them. But the darkness of the living room kept her invisible.

"Maaaaybe. It has been a while. Maybe it's not quite as big as I remember."

"Only one way to find out."

Yulia grinned. "Well."

"Well, what?"

"Do you think I could take a look?"

"A look at what?"

"That ... thing. Your thing."

"I have lots of things."

"The one in your pants."

"My wallet?"

"Something just to the side of it."

"Still not sure what you're on about."

Yulia looked around, leaned in and mouthed, "Your cock."

"Why would you want to see that?"

"Because every girl likes the sight of a big fat cock."

"Not really."

"Well I do."

"What will you do if you see it?"

"Well, I'm wearing a short skirt right now. Use your imagination."

Anika heard the chair scrape against the carpet as Adam stood up. He pulled down is pants. From her angle, Anika couldn't see it. But she hard Yulia giggle nervously.

"He doesn't need her," Anika thought. "She's far too skinny. He needs a real woman who can take what he has to give."

She flushed at the unexpected thought. The quarantine was really affecting her thinking.

"My memory never does it justice," Anika said with a little quaver in her voice. "I can't believe I let you put that thing in me."

"If I remember right, you were the one who climbed on board the first time," he said.

"It doesn't look quite full size, though. Maybe you need to play with it a bit."

A giant pile of emotions suddenly hit Anika all at once, with such an intensity that she almost staggered. She realized she couldn't just stay here and watch, as arousing as the sight was. She quietly exited the door.

-------

Adam turned, sure he had heard the door open and close. But he didn't hear Anika's shoes on the floor or see the light go on. He turned back to the screen. But the thought of Anika was now in his mind. He suddenly felt foolish standing there with his dick in his hand, showing it off to his ex. As beautiful as Yuliya was and as hot as she as for him ... she wasn't Anika.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

He turned back. "Nothing. Just a little tired I think."

-------

Anika walked a few blocks before the feelings in her head began to sort themselves out. The scene back at the apartment shouldn't have bothered her. But it did.

"Why?" she asked herself. "He's not your boyfriend. He's a single guy enjoying some attention from a woman. What's wrong with that?"

The sight of Adam and Yuliya in the early stages of Zoom sex had definitely bothered her. But she realized it had also aroused her. She wished she'd stayed to watch what had happened. Maybe even now, Adam was spurting cum all over the place. She shuddered with both disgust and arousal.

"It's just the quarantine talking," she said to herself. "You just haven't gotten any in so long."

That Adam was doing this with his ex also produced mixed feelings. On the one hand, she was happy that he was on good terms with her. On the other hand ...

On the other hand ...

Anika stopped on a street corner and looked at her reflection in the window of a closed store. She looked into her eyes.

"You know what this is all about, don't you? You, my girl, are jealous."

"No, I'm not. I'm just ... disgusted."

"No, you're not. You would have done Zoom sex with Max had it mattered to you. You're jealous because he was showing off to another woman. To his ex. Not you. This is the exact way you'd react if he was cheating on you."

"That's ridiculous. He's not my boyfriend. He's just this guy that ..."

"You have sexual fantasies about almost every night. That makes you feel safe and cared about and beautiful. And is sexually pleasing a woman a thousand miles away wile you sit there ten feet away doing nothing."

She sat down on a bench, her head spinning.

"It's just the quarantine. The minute he goes away-"

And just thinking those words made her heart ache. She didn't want him to go away. She wanted him to stay. She'd wanted him to stay for months. She didn't want to find another roommate or another boyfriend. She wanted him. Adam. Her friend. Her best friend.

Anna stood up and began to walk back toward the apartment. She wasn't sure what she was thinking. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. All she was sure of was that she wanted to get back to their place, curl up next to him on the couch and feel safe and loved. And then ... see what happened.

-------

In the apartment, Adam was sitting in front of the computer. His Zoom sex with Yulia -- if that was what you called it -- had not been very satisfying. It was nice to be appreciated and desired. And he had taken some satisfaction in watching Yuliya bring herself to climax as he stroked his cock for her. But he hadn't cum. And the whole thing had left him feeling empty.

He'd been somewhat surprised to get a text from Yulia asking if he wanted to chat over Zoom. They had been in semi-regular contact since breaking up -- the odd text and occasional phone conversation. There was no way they were ever getting back together. But it was nice to talk to her occasionally. And since he knew Anika would be out that day, it had seemed like a good time.

Seeing her face had reminded him both of how much he liked her and how glad he was to be out of the relationship. The sex had been amazing, yes. And they were still good friends. But she wasn't interested in kids, had no interest in his interests and had little use for the stay-at-home life he preferred. She was the kind of girl who wanted to be out all night with friends and he just ... wasn't that.

But what was really getting to him was that, as pretty as Yuliya was and as much as she wanted him -- physically, if not emotionally -- it wasn't enough.

It wasn't Anika.

Yulia had been encouraging about Anika. He had expected her to either not care or to be jealous, but she seemed genuinely happy that he had found a friend and enthusiastic about the idea of their getting together.

"You're a good guy," she'd said in a text weeks ago. "And I want you to be happy."

"That's nice."

"Plus, every day you're not making a woman happy with that thing between your legs is a wasted one. ;-)"

This was her sense of humor, one of the things that had made their relationship good while it lasted. But it struck home just a little bit. He didn't just want to sleep with Anika; he wanted to please her. It sounded ridiculous when he thought about it: he wasn't doing a woman a favor by sleeping with her. But imagining Anika's body convulsing in orgasm or her eyes glazing with pleasure. Or just thinking about her lying in bed, sexually exhausted. It was part of how he felt about her.

He sighed. There was clearly no hope in that direction. But he was trapped. He should move out for his own sanity. But, at the same time, the idea of moving away made his heart break. If it was a choice between celibacy with Anika and a sex life without her ... well, maybe he'd feel differently when the quarantine was over.

As he was about to close up the computer, an e-mail came in from his boss. He clicked on it.

-------

Anika was almost shaking with nervousness when she got back to the apartment. She still had no idea what she was going to do. No idea what she felt. No idea what was going to happen. Was the relationship they'd carefully built over the lasts seven months going to come crashing down? Was it going to change? Were things just going to continue as normal? She didn't know. And the lack of knowing scared her. She felt like something momentous was about to happen but had no idea what.

She laughed to herself slightly. The one person she wished she could talk to about it was Adam.

The apartment was strangely quiet when she opened the door. She checked his office ... nothing. She went into the bedroom and saw him lying curled up on the bed. Her heart beat faster in her chest.

"What do I do?" she asked herself. "What do I feel? What does he feel?" She'd thought that seeing him would make all the answers obvious. But it only made her more confused.

Amidst this, she suddenly noticed there was something odd about the way he was lying. It was not his usual casual sprawl. He was curled up defensively. It took a moment for her to realize: something had gone badly wrong.

Anika put all her confused feelings aside for a moment. She crept over and laid down next to him on the bed. She curled up against him and put her arms around him, holding him the same way he'd held her when the depression had hit. He unclenched a bit under her embrace.

"Adam, are you OK? Is something wrong? You can tell me."

"It's ... nothing."

"You're my friend. I won't judge you or anything. I'm here for you."

He got his phone, thumbed a bit and held it up. Anika looked at it for a moment before she realized what it said. His employer was letting him go.

"Oh, Adam .... It's OK. Don't let it get you down. You're a smart, hard-working guy. Something will come up, I know."

"You can't know that."

"I know I don't share my apartment with losers. So if you're here ..."

"I just ... I feel so useless right now. It's like the last seven months have been wasted."

"I wouldn't say that at all. You got some job experience. And I'm sure they'll write you a great recommendation. And ..."

She hesitated. She hadn't been expecting the words that now rolled off of her tongue.

"And just your being here ... has meant a lot to me. I'm glad it's been you I've had to spend these months with. I don't know that I would have gotten through them in one piece without you. There's no one else I'd rather be here with. You're the sweetest guy I've ever met."

He reached up and took her hand. His body relaxed against hers. It was silent for a long time.

"I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Well, then you need better friends because every word of it is true."

They didn't speak after that. They just lay there, listening to each other's breathing. And they fell asleep with Anika still holding him.

-------

Adam woke first to find himself facing Anika. The sight of her asleep -- with the morning light on her face and her red-gold hair spilled all over the pillow -- made his pain over getting fired fade away. He'd never seen anyone so beautiful. No matter what had happened, life was good waking up to the sight of her. Even if nothing ever happened between then, he had this moment. He sat there just watching her for a few minutes. And then, her eyelids fluttered to reveal those deep blue eyes. And she smiled at him.

"Good morning," she said with a sheepish grin. "Feeling better?"

He nodded. Anika became keenly aware of how close their faces were and how tightly their bodies were pressed against one another in the small single bed. She bit her lip as she remembered the night before and the confused feelings that had been pouring through her. But she didn't dare speak and possibly ruin the moment.

"Anika ..."

"Adam, I ..."

She trailed off and looked away. Without thinking about what he was doing, Adam put a trembling hand up and gently touched her face. She closed her eyes and leaned her face into the caress, her months-long inhibitions starting to melt. His hand felt so strong against her. She began to tremble as well.

"You look ... so beautiful in the morning," he managed to get out, his heart pounding.

All of Anika's confusion from the night before went up in a puff of smoke at those words. She knew as certainly as she'd ever known anything what her feelings were. And it wasn't about sexual frustration or quarantine or anything else. A tear came out of her eye. She leaned forward.

Their lips touched tentatively. And then it was like dry kindling exploding into flame. Within moments, they were kissing like long-lost lovers who had not seen each other in years. Anika was almost immediately overwhelmed by the passion of it. No one had ever kissed her with this kind of intense desire, as though he wanted to devour her. It was everything she had imagined it could be.

"Oh, God, I've wanted this for so long," Adam managed to say between kisses.

"Me too," she replied, finally letting her desire into her heart.

Time slowed down. It felt like they lay there kissing for hours in the warm morning, occasionally whispering sweet nothings or laughing in pure relief. It was Anika who eventually took Adam's hand and pulled it up to her breasts, which were starting to ache with need.

Once his hand closed in on their fleshy reality, it was like something was unleashed in him. He aggressively rolled on top of Anika. Her legs parted, pulling her short skirt to her waist, allowing him to grind heavily against her. She moaned as her pussy finally began to get the attention it had so desperately needed after all these long months.

"Don't be gentle with me, big boy," she whispered into his ear. "I want this. I want you."

Anika helped him peel off her tight shirt, revealing her lacy white bra. Adam took a moment to drink in the sight of her formidable bustline and the way it perfectly filled out the bra. And the he bent down and began to kiss the tops of her big tits, slowly working his way down until he was kissing her hard nipples through the fabric while gently squeezing the more-than-handfuls.

Anika moaned in response. Her breasts were quite sensitive and she loved the gentle but aggressive way he was treating them. He was being aggressive enough to show how much she turned him on but not so much that he was hurting her. She arched her back, pushing a nipple into his mouth and making them look even bigger. And she cried out when he pulled down the lacy material and began to kiss and lick them in earnest. She reached back and undid the three hooks of her bra and let Adam ease it off her.

Adam's memory had not done her justice. Anika's breasts were not just big, they were perfectly shaped and just heavy enough to let him know they were real. Anika wriggled at his delighted unabashed admiration and then moaned when he began kissing and fondling them again. Tension began to build in her vagina and she wondered if he could make her cum just from this.

Adam began kissing his way down her belly and Anika tensed in anticipation of where he was going. She had imagined him going down on her so many times and giving her the kind of pleasure she'd imagined but never experienced. Now it was going to happen and she was ready for it in every possible way.

But he was in no rush and spent a gloriously long time exploring her body. He'd always found her soft belly to be one of her most appealing features and there was not a square inch he did not caress or kiss on his way down. He even placed a small kiss on her monitor, which made Anika giggle even as she was becoming more aroused.

The attention only made Anika's need grow more intense, to the point where she wanted to push his head down so that he would finally satisfy her blossoming need. He got to her skirt and pushed it up. He began kissing his way up and down her thighs and Anika groaned as her anticipation built. He was getting close to her pussy, which now ached with need. She was loving every second of it.

Adam breathed on her pussy and Anika moaned. Then he slowly began kissing her through her panties. Bur rather than sate her desire, it only stimulated it.

"No," she moaned. "Don't tease me like that."

But he continued to tease her, licking and kissing her everywhere except her needy clit, slowly mapping out her most sensitive and responsive areas. She writhed on the bed, trying to angle her hips up into him. She grasped his head, trying to force him to the right place. But he held her hips down and continued to torment her. And Anika's need built and built.

Finally, he moved back and let go of her hips. He roughly grabbed the straps of her panties. Anika instinctively raised her ass off the bed and he tugged them over her big hips and down her legs. He took a moment to look at her unveiled pussy. Her lips were wet and her clitoris was throbbing just south of her reddish-brown pubic hair. Anika groaned at feeling her smoldering cunt exposed to the air.

Adam couldn't hold back anymore and began kissing and licking her pussy, working his way up to her hard little clit. Anika cried out softly. In her dreams and fantasies, he'd been good at oral sex and now he was making them all come true. She'd had boyfriends go own on her but only as foreplay. And she rarely came from it. Adam was eating her out as though it were the only thing on his mind. And the need that had been building all morning was focusing down to an intense climax.

Adam had always loved going down on women. But he'd never found such an instant chemistry with a partner. He wasn't even thinking about it, going on instinct, letting her body tell him what it wanted. And her moans and squeaks of pleasure were making him unbelievably hard.

Anika gently put her hands on his head to encourage him. Her hips began to roll and jerk with anticipation. Her breath became erratic. She tried to hold back the climax and savor the moment. But Adam was relentless, aggressively kissing and sucking on her clit, finding the most sensitive areas of her lips, getting better at pleasing her with each passing moment.

"You're going to make me cum," she moaned.

Her words spurred him to attack her pussy with even greater ferocity. She gasped as she lost control and her orgasm began bearing down on her like a freight train. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as it exploded through her body. She thrashed on the bed as waves of pleasure erupted from her pussy. Adam kept going but it was too intense and she had to push him away. She lay there for a full minute as her body slowly came down off it high. Adam could only watch, enjoying the sight he'd wanted to see for so long.

When she finally recovered and her beautiful eyes opened again, Adam lay on top of her, his big cock pressing against her mons. And they kissed slowly and lingeringly.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard," she said with a slight laugh.

"I try."

"Everyone tries. You're amazing. Where'd you learn to do that?"

"From you. Just listening to your body."

She wriggled against him. His cock felt enormous against her and her body was already getting ready for more. She didn't think she'd ever been this wet. She pulled him close.

"I need you inside me," she whispered into his ear. She thrilled as Adam's body jolted against her. She looked him in the eyes, saw the delight there and nodded.

Without another word, she rolled Adam onto his back. She helped him pull off his shirt and pants, leaving him in a pair of boxers that were obscenely distorted. She lay on her side and kissed him as she reached into his underwear. His cock felt impossibly thick.

"You're a big boy, aren't you?"

He nodded giddily.

"I've never had a big one before," she said, beginning to stroke him. Adam moaned.

"You'll have to take it easy on me," she cooed. "At least, at first. I'm just a little thing, after all. And it's been so long. Maybe you won't fit."

"I'll make it fit," he growled. He reached down and peeled down his boxers. Anika felt something massive against her bare thigh.

"Is that a third leg," she giggled. "Or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm always happy to see you," he said as his hands returned to caressing her body. Anika closed her eyes and moaned. She loved the way he touched her -- gentle, but aggressive. She rolled back onto him and ground against his big cock as her arousal grew again. Her pussy began to feel empty, needing to be filled.

Anika finally looked down and gasped at what she saw. Her memory had not done justice to Adam's thick nine-inch cock. She slid down on the bed until she was face-to-face with it.