It's Just the Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a big cock," she giggled. "How was your little ex able to walk after taking that?"

Anika began stroking his big erection, fascinated by its ridiculous size. She bent down and licked it. But the big head would barely fit into her mouth. She kissed and licked along the sides, savoring every inch.

Adam began to moan. He wasn't used to this kind of attention. Only Yuliya had ever attacked his cock with such enthusiasm and she hadn't been as skilled. He closed his eyes and lay back, his head still spinning that this was actually happening.

For a few minutes, Anika continued her attentions. Adam's balls began to get heavy with cum as she teased his release. He wanted to hold out so that they could have sex, but she was pushing him closer and closer to an enormous eruption. He clenched against the bed as he resigned himself to cumming in her talented mouth.

But Anika couldn't take it any longer. She would have loved to make him cum this way but she desperately needed to be filled. She sat up and stripped off her skirt, leaving herself completely naked. And then she climbed up on her new lover.

"I need you inside me," she said.

Adam's eyes lit up. She looked so beautiful aroused. Her face was flushed, her eyes glowing, her deep breaths made her big tits rise and fall. He put his hands on her full hips and savored the curve to her narrow waist.

"I think I've wanted you since I met you," was all he could say.

"I know," she answered.

Anika lined her soaked pussy up with his massive cock. She shuddered as the big head touched her lips. She'd never taken anything close to this big. She was both thrilled and nervous. She rubbed him back and forth against the lips of her pussy, letting a little bit slip between them, her wetness coating his swollen glans.

Adam groaned. He had dreamt about this moment for so long. He couldn't believe it was about to happen. Anika had gotten him so close and he worried that he might blow the second he was inside her. But the feeling was too exquisite to ignore. He tried to think about something else to delay his climax, but nothing could distract him from the reality that he was about to have sex with this goddess.

Finally, she pushed down. She gasped as her pussy blossomed open to accommodate his girth. She paused for a moment, letting her vagina adjust to him, rocking back and forth, slowly letting a little bit more in. She stopped again after taking half his cock, feeling more full than she ever had in her life. The sensation was unbelievably intense.

"Is it too big?" asked Adam.

"No," said Anika hurriedly. "It's great. I just ... need to get used to you. Like I said, it's been a long time. And you are way bigger than anyone else I've been with."

She began to slowly ride him, moaning as his fat penis stimulated every little bit of her pussy and ground against her clit. She realized there was no such thing as a casual encounter with Adam. This cock meant business. She felt his head against her cervix and jumped a bit.

"Is it OK if I can't take all of you?" asked Anika between gasps.

"Yeah," said Adam. "It's fucking great."

She giggled slightly. For a moment, it was so ridiculous, the idea that she was having sex with Rachel's brother and his horse cock. But as the discomfort gave way to pleasure and the pleasure began to build, she realized it wasn't silly. It was really good.

"I think ... I think I like your cock," she said. Her body began to relax though the pelvis and she slid down a bit further. She was enjoying the stretching sensation, enjoying being so full. It felt animalistic.

Within minutes, it began to feel amazing. She was now riding his entire length, posting up and down, letting all but a few inches out and then pushing back down. The stimulation through her entire pussy was unbelievable.

"Adam," she moaned. "You have no idea how good this feels."

Adam could barely speak. Anika's pussy felt amazing -- unbelievably tight but wet and yielding. The way she seemed to pull him in, the way her pussy squeezed every inch of him. And, of course, the sight of this beautiful woman riding him, eyes closed with pleasure. The sound of her voice moaning and cooing. This was everything he'd wanted for months. It was even better than he'd dreamed.

"You have no idea how good *this* feels," Adam managed to grunt out.

Anika grinned and began riding him harder and harder as her excitement built. She was now rolling her hips to press his massive cock against her most sensitive areas. And when Adam put his fingers between her legs to simultaneously stimulate her clit, she almost screamed with arousal.

"You're going to make me cum again," she moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard for you."

She felt like she was losing control, that Adam's big cock and talented fingers were making it impossible not to cum. Her hips were moving of their own accord, working his massive cock back and forth, instinctively pushing her toward an explosive climax. She closed her eyes as she rushed toward the falls again.

Adam could barely hold on as she rode him with absolute abandon. He'd fantasized about this exact moment for so long and she as far more beautiful and far sexier than even his wildest imaginations. It was only his surprise that kept him from cumming.

She suddenly stopped riding him and her eyes went wide. And then she bit down a cry as her orgasm came crashing down around her, her pussy convulsing over Adam's big penis. Adam pulled her close and began thrusting up into her. And this time she did cry out as the feeling became overwhelmingly intense.

"Oh my ... you ... Adam!"

Waves of painful pleasure rolled through her body. She shook with ecstasy. And just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she came down off the mighty wave into a warm hazy bliss. She collapsed against him, barely aware of his hands caressing her and his still-hard cock making slow gentle thrusts deep into her, dragging out the denouement.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and she took a deep breath. She kissed Adam over and over again and then put her face against his and laughed.

"Wow. If I'd known you'd make me cum like that, I'd have climbed on you months ago."

Without a word, Adam rolled her over. He resumed, making long deep strokes into her, each of which made her shake. Despite her exhaustion, Anika moaned with delight. The way his boy-like wonder turned into naked animal aggression so quickly sent her excitement rocketing back up. This was what she'd wanted for so long: to just be taken without mercy like she was a bitch in heat. She didn't feel like another orgasm was possible but she was loving this, feeling a mixture of intensity and pleasure that was just shy of pain. It was like a continuous mid-level climax. No man had ever dominated her like this and she loved it.

Adam had never been this aroused. His entire being was focused on their frantic coupling, heightening every sensation. The way her pussy squeezed him, the way her big tits jiggled with every thrust, the way her arms and legs wrapped around him, the way her big hips took everything he had to give, her little moans of encouragement. His cock began to fill, like he was ready to burst in her. But he couldn't slow down, he was so lost in the moment.

She pulled him in close and he slowed the frenetic pace.

"I've wanted this for a long time too," she whispered into his ear.

"Really?"

She giggled slightly. "Really. I didn't realize it until this morning. But this is exactly what I wanted."

Adam kissed her again, savoring the exquisite taste of her lips.

"I never thought this would happen," he said, kissing her on the face. "But it's even better than I imagined. You're better than I imagined."

"Cum inside me," she whispered. "I want your cum inside me."

"You're not on the pill," he said.

"It's OK, I'm in my safe time. Fill me up. Don't even think about it."

Those words made Adam go almost wild, thrusting his big cock as hard and as deep as he could into his beautiful lover. And if Anika had thought he was fucking her hard before, she was mistaken. Anika was climaxed out but the sensations still felt amazing. She felt a warm happiness knowing she was pleasing him, that he found her so arousing, that she had elicited such an animalistic response from him.

"I made that big thing so hard," she thought with a grin. "And I'm going to make it cum."

His thrusts changed as he passed the point of no return, becoming almost frantic. His cock was so full it was like it was going to explode. Her excitement rose again as she knew she had no choice now; Adam was going to inseminate her whether she wanted him to or not. She pulled his head close and whispered into his ear.

"Do it. cum inside me. I'm yours."

With a final grunt, he pushed all the way inside her and let go. He gasped as the biggest load of his life surged through his cock and into the girl of his dreams. He felt like it would never end.

Anika grinned in satisfaction as his cock twitched and fired inside her, depositing rope after rope of thick semen against her cervix. Her body responded instinctively, moving her hips to allow him deeper, pulling him closer with her legs, squeezing every last drop out of him. The sounds of their fucking slowed but intensified as his abundant semen began to overflow and leak from her overstuffed pussy. Little rivulets ran over her ass and onto the bed.

"I'm his woman," Anika thought. "I'm his woman and he's trying to get me pregnant."

And then her own body surprised her by having one last orgasm. Not as intense as the ones earlier, but more a slow burn of pleasure that left her with what she'd needed for so many months; a feeling of complete satisfaction. She briefly wanted to tell him that she loved him, even thought that wasn't true. Not yet, at any rate.

Adam was finally spent and collapsed on top of her. They lay there for a moment in the afterglow, both gasping for air. Adam kissed her slowly and sensually. Then he rolled off of her and just lay there silently, stroking her hair, almost dizzy with happiness.

"I've wanted that pretty much since I met you," he said.

"I haven't," she said and they both laughed. "But I don't think it was long before I did. It just took me a while to realize it. I kept telling myself that it was just the quarantine talking."

"You're sure it wasn't?"

She rolled over touched his sweaty face.

"No, it wasn't. That's what I realized last night. And that was before you gave me the best fuck of my life."

"Do you want to go again?" he said.

Anika looked down and, unbelievably, saw that he was semi-hard. She marveled that even in this state, he was bigger than anyone she'd been with before. He reached for her but she pushed his hands away.

"Just a minute, stud," she laughed. "I need a moment. Blood sugar and all that. I tend to crash after sex. Especially after ... wow."

Her phone beeped.

"Yeah, that'll be the crash coming."

She started to get up but Adam touched her arm.

"I got it. Be right back."

Anika felt a little glow as he got up and hurried toward the kitchen. Max had always seemed a bit put out by her needs in these moments. But Adam just accepted it as part of who she was, just as he had since they'd become roommates.

"Adam?" she said. He stopped and turned. She looked over him again, now as her lover. His big semi-hard cock dangling between his legs, his strong arms and that face that was now dear to her.

"There's no rush. You have me all day."

Adam took a second to look at her, lying naked in his bed, her delectable body covered in sweat but glowing with happiness. He'd worried that he'd been infatuated -- that maybe once he'd had her, he'd lose interest. But she looked more beautiful than ever. He wanted to take her again right this second. And his heart, which had felt heavy in his chest for months, now felt light as a feather.

"Oh, I completely intend to have you all day."

Anika lay back in bed, absently checking her devices to make sure Adam hadn't dislodged them in his passion. As she did, her phone beeped again. She picked it up but it wasn't her monitor. It was a text message from Rachel.

Hey, Anika. Hate to text you this early. You probably already know Adam got laid off.

I can't be there to support him but I'm glad you are. Look out for him, will you?

Anika giggled. She was tempted to text back, "Well, I just let him fuck my brains out, so maybe that will help." But she just put the phone down and lay there in the morning sunlight. She'd always felt nervous and vulnerable after having sex with a guy for the first time. But this was different. She instead felt contended for the first time since the quarantine had begun.

-------

Five months later

In a few days, it would be the anniversary of their unplanned moving in together. Anika couldn't help but laugh at the thought of that day: their inadvertent mutual exposure and her certainty that she would be getting rid of him as soon as possible. Who would have thought that a year later, she'd be completely in love with him?

The last five months had been some of the happiest of Anika's life. The sudden and explosive unraveling of their sexual tension had not damaged their friendship. They were closer than ever. Their routine was just more openly affectionate. Instead of sitting on opposite ends of the couch watching TV, she lay with her head in his lap while he toyed with her hair. Instead of sleeping apart, they'd pushed the beds together. When they went into their respective offices to work, they kissed "goodbye". And if the goodbye kiss led to them occasionally being a few minutes late for work, that was fine.

And she had never known such sexual satisfaction was possible. They went at it four or five times a week and he never failed to make her cum her brains out. They'd lived out every fantasy either of them had had in the months leading up to their first time and some she hadn't even known she'd had. He'd taken her in every room in the tiny apartment, including the shower. They'd gone down on each other while on Zoom calls. They'd had romantic trysts in bed and spontaneous fucks on the floor. She'd sent him sexy messages while he was just in the next room and then waited, giddy with anticipation, for the sheet walling off his office to fly open and for him to drag her into the bedroom. Or just take her right there at her desk or against the nearest wall. She felt like she was finally realizing her full sexuality.

She'd also finished and defended her dissertation. And she now had a job offer from a biotech firm down in Pittsburgh. Adam had found a temporary programming job but was looking for work in Pittsburgh as well -- there had never been a question of whether he was going to move with her. There was talk, once they got vaccinated, of seeing his family. And maybe hers.

Rachel, of course, was ecstatic that they'd finally gotten together. When they'd finally told Rachel, she'd called up, in tears, saying, "You're my two favorite people and it makes me so happy." Anika would have found the enthusiasm annoying except for the giddiness she felt when Rachel said she'd never known Adam to be so happy. He'd gotten the girl he'd been pining for and it had turned out to be amazing.

She had another teleconference with her new employers that afternoon and was getting dressed for the occasion. As she pulled her bra on, she noticed it was quite tight. She'd always been a bit big for a 36D, especially at certain times of the month, but now it was barely fitting. And she was really noticing it today as her boobs were somewhat tender and sore and not really wanting to be squeezed into a bra that was too small for them.

Suddenly, a thought struck her out of the blue.

"When was my last period?"

Anika was used to having an irregular menstrual cycle. But it suddenly occurred to her that it had been seven weeks.

"Oh, no."

She raced into the bathroom and started fumbling under the sink. Finally, she found it: a pink box with a pregnancy test in it. It was from long before the quarantine and had expired a month ago but she was sure it was still good.

A few minutes later, she sat in the kitchen, watching the test, waiting to see if the second bar would appear. She felt odd though. This was not the first time she'd had a pregnancy scare. And it had always been scary. But she was not scared now. She was anxious, yes. But it was almost anticipation she felt, not fear.

She knew when it might have happened. She'd gotten the job offer late on a Thursday. To celebrate, they'd rented a cabin upstate. But they'd spent the entire weekend in bed. Since it was only a few days after her period, she'd let him cum inside her over and over again. She remembered one particular moment. She'd been on her back, orgasmed out. And he'd cum massively inside her. She hadn't climaxed but she'd felt a closeness to him that was unreal. She vaguely remembered wanting him to get her pregnant in the moment but then dismissing the thought as passion-induced silliness later that evening, while she sat on the couch next to him, his abundant semen still leaking out of her and, apparently, one of the hundreds of millions of healthy sperm he'd put into her burrowing its way into her egg.

She heard the door to the apartment open and saw Adam's familiar form enter. She glanced down again. The second bar was now appearing rapidly. A wave went through her -- of excitement, nervousness, fear.

"You remember how we joked when this thing began about all the quarantine babies?" she said, looking up at him.

"Yeaaaah," he said slowly.

"Well ... funny story ..."

THE END