It's Moms Night Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt the sensation of a cool liquid on my ass and fingers spreading it. If a little was good, whoever this was was being great because it felt like they had emptied the entire tube onto me.

A voice murmured, "Give me some of that too," but I wasn't sure which voice it belonged to.

I felt a thick finger push against my rosebud, then it stopped for a moment, and I inhaled, knowing it would try again. I relaxed a little and felt different fingers massaging my pussy. Then the larger fingers lightly danced on my ass again. The finger returned to my opening and this time pushed harder, hurting for a moment, then my defenses gave way.

The finger pushed and pushed then all of a sudden, it was in, then out, then in again. Those other fingers slowly fucked my little pussy.

A voice again, this time it was John, "Hang on Lori, I just need to adjust Dave and then he will start again," his voice sounded like he was focusing on something else.

Somebody moaned, Dave I think, as I realized what John must be doing. I imagined Dave's eyes rolling back into his head and I heard the sound of skin on skin.

Dave moaned louder and then John said something, "God that feels amazing, I'm glad we didn't use it all on Lori."

Dave seemed to have trouble focusing and he seemed unsteady, then I heard the unmistakable sound of balls hitting skin and I knew John was fucking his boss's ass.

Distracted, Dave had left his finger in my ass, but as John picked up, Dave seemed to remember me. I inhaled sharply as he pushed again, this time easier as he stretched my little rosebud.

I moaned, it felt different, and then I could feel the gel inside me, working me, stretching me. I moaned into the pillow.

A second finger joined the first, so far hurting only a little, then Dave stopped and I felt the tip of his cock replace his fingers.

"There's no way," I said but nobody listened. Dave moaned as I felt his hips sway back and then push against me as John thrust into his ass.

Dave pushed. I screamed. The pain was intense and then it was in and I felt him pushing deep into my ass.

John moaned as he said, "This is so awesome."

Dave pushed deeper and deeper, pushing my body harder into the bed. I could feel his cock inside my ass. With as much lube as he had applied, all I felt was an intense pleasure that was nothing like I had felt before. I felt Dave's balls on my ass as he pushed as far as he could; he waited for a moment and then pulled almost all of the way out before plunging back to the hilt again.

Each time his balls slapped against my ass, I screamed, Dave was relentless, I felt stretched, and each time it felt easier for him to penetrate me. Dave fucked my ass and John fucked his ass.

How long this continued, I have no idea. My world had collapsed to simple pleasure. The sense of fullness and the naughtiness of what was being done to me was all I could feel and process.

Deep oranges and reds filled my mind as Dave continued. My own sounds lost in the sound Dave was making as John relentlessly pounded on his ass. We developed a rhythm; I could feel four hands on my body.

I felt Dave shudder and that now familiar feeling of hot cum filling my body, this time my ass. His cum triggered my own orgasm, smaller than the previous one, but just as satisfying.

Dave made no effort to withdraw from me, his focus now on his own feelings of being filled by John.

John moaned and Dave went rigid as John unloaded in his ass. Everything slowed down, the effects of the wine, the excitement, and now several hours of sex taking its toll and we all collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs and the next thing I remember was the sun streaming in the windows.

I awoke with a start, my eyes popping open, confusion, and then the realization of where I was and what I had done.

I searched for a clock, panic in my mind.

"John... Dave," I called out, but the room was silent. I was alone.

The door knocked.

It was only then I realized that I was completely naked still. My body was covered with dry sweat and cum.

The door knocked again. Looking around in panic, it was then I noticed a robe lying across the end of the bed.

My hair was a tangle of blonde; I knew I likely had cum in it because the rest of my body seemed to be that way too. I looked down and my boobs, tummy, and thighs were covered in hickies. My pussy was red and swollen and when I walked, my ass hurt.

I got to the door on the fifth knock and cracked it open.

"Yes," I said in a quiet scratchy voice.

"Room Service ma'am, compliments of Mr. Roberts. May I come in?"

I hesitated.

"Please ma'am, Mr. Roberts insisted that I make sure I gave you a message as well as breakfast," the man pleaded.

I unlatched the door and the hotel waiter pushed a cart into the room. If the man seemed shocked at my appearance he did not comment but was completely professional.

"You will find, breakfast for you, clothes, and everything else you need, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Lynch apologized that they could not be here when you woke up."

I interrupted, "What time is it?"

"It's 10:30 ma'am," he said.

"10:30, OMG, how could I sleep that long, I never sleep in."

The man seemed to anticipate my reaction, "Not to worry, Mr. Lynch said not to worry, they had informed your family you will not be home until this afternoon."

"Thank you," I said wondering what they could have said. I noticed some other packages and an envelope.

"Oh, I almost forgot ma'am, the reason why they could not be here as they were meeting with someone named Brenda and Kendra to sign a new contract this morning.

By the way, everything is paid for, checkout time is 1 pm."

And with that, the man turned and left.

I looked at the cart and lifted the covers, breakfast, orange juice, and a coffee, which was great I was starving.

As I ate the toast, I looked at the packages. The first one was full of clothes, I peeked inside and there was a nice stylish casual dress, along with shoes. Another bag had some accenting jewelry and a scarf. I smiled when I realized that there was no bra or panties.

I opened the envelope and a rental car key fell out and there was a number of $100 bills, I stopped counting at ten and there was still more. The money was wrapped in a note. I unfolded the note and read it.

"Lori, thank you for dinner and the show. We both had a great time then and afterward. "We are going to sign the contract, you earned it. We hope that you will accept our invitation for another weekend very soon, Gwen would love to meet you too, love John and Dave."

I sat looking at the letter for quite a while, smiling to myself, knowing that I would. My phone buzzed and a text message appeared.

"Thank you, Lori," it was from Kendra, "Sorry that we made you do this."

I thought, "What, you're sorry you made me a whore for the company," I thought some more, thinking of what my regular nights were like."

"Don't be sorry, I would do it again in a second."