It's Moms Night Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I considered it for a moment, wondering why Mr. Roberts would ask for something like this from me.

"The company has already bought the tickets and Mr. Roberts will come and pick you up personally," she said not meeting my eyes.

"You didn't even wait until you asked me?" I said, now almost shouting, other patrons were now really watching.

She whispered, "Don't be mad, we had to, there was no time, we hoped that you would appreciate how important this was to the company and help us out."

I asked, "How come you wouldn't go with him?"

"I would have in a second, but Mr. Roberts told Brenda when she offered me, that you have always been his favorite. He says you always take the time to ask how he is and you are the only person in our organization that argues with him, it's not about money, it's about how he has been treated."

As an executive assistant for the senior partners, I was always the first contact with Mr. Roberts any time he came to town, which was at least two or three times a month. We flirted and teased each other but it was always just fun.

I also knew that he had divorced his wife of thirty years recently. The final straw came when she had insisted on separate bedrooms and he said that he was sure she was sleeping with other men while he was away on business trips.

When I asked him, if he had, he said he has been tempted by other women, but had never found another woman he liked enough and nobody like me.

In a small corner of my thoughts, I wondered if he had finally decided on someone.

I had stopped listening to Kendra, lost in my thoughts, and I realized she was still talking.

"Plus," as if trying to sweeten the deal, she added, "We have also agreed that we would pay all of your expenses, including a full spa treatment.," she added, suspecting that because I hadn't stormed out that I was at least moving past my anger and considering helping them.

"Kendra, you really need this done?" I said more quietly and calmly.

"Yes, Lori, Mr. Roberts said this would make all the difference, he would really like to take you out for dinner and the show."

"Nothing else, no pressure?"

"No, certainly not Lori."

Then she added, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but Lori, he said that he really likes you. We all know you work very hard and he sees that. He also noticed that you stay in great shape, and you are very attractive, all the partners think so too."

"Thank you, I think," I replied. As a mom, it was nice to hear, I did work hard to stay in shape, and several times I had noticed some of my coworkers watching my ass. After being, married for almost 20 years and approaching forty, it was nice to still be noticed. Mr. Roberts had always made me feel attractive, even though I never wore short skirts or a ton of makeup like Kendra did.

"Will you do it, Lori?"

I realized again I had zoned out for a moment again. I realized she was staring at me.

"Who else is going to know, if I agree?" I asked, the gears in my mind already working.

"Just the five of us, plus Mr. Roberts," and then she paused, "Oh, and maybe one or two of those lawyers he always has around, John and maybe Gwen.

I can't control who Mr. Roberts tells," her sense of hopefulness increasing with each passing word.

I pretended to think about it.

One minute, became two, and then I said, "Okay," I think she was actually holding her breath.

I didn't remember what she said afterward, other than she didn't stop talking until we were back at the office. My brain swirled in a fog of emotions as I realized that my boss literally was pimping me to help the company with the full support of the management team.

It took a little while, but at some point I smiled secretly, thinking of some of the erotica stories I had read recently about moms who got a chance to have some special fun, maybe this wasn't a bad thing.

Still, it was hard to fight all of the upbringing and my brain continued to swirl because of the possible implications of the situation, including the biggest one about telling my husband and who knew how he was going to react.

"I think it's a good idea, it will be good for you to get out," my husband said as he watched the hockey game. I'm not sure he actually heard my concerns and he obviously wasn't worried about what might happen. His attitude hurt and he must have realized this, but then just made it worse.

"Hey, Lori, you've told me about Mr. Roberts, and besides you're a soccer mom, it's not like you're Kendra, I think it's nice you get paid to go out for dinner." Then his team scored and he refocused on the game. I wasn't sure if he said anything else because I turned and left the room.

Was I the only person who was reacting this way? Maybe I did deserve some fun.

Later, after helping one of the boys with his math homework, I noticed my husband had gone to bed without saying anything. Angry and confused I went to the basement and worked out.

I would have preferred to work out in the morning, but that wasn't possible during the week. I could barely get to work on time after getting everyone up, fed, and off to school much less do my workout.

I was wearing tights and a sports bra. I did some yoga, then used weights, and finished with our elliptical machine. I worked out hard, but my thoughts were on Mr. Roberts and my husband's lack of a reaction. Looking in the floor mirror while I worked out I watched myself. I was proud of my body, after two kids, I could still wear a bikini and I was within a pound or two of my weight when I was on the high school swim team.

"Not Kendra, my ass," I stewed over Tom's comment.

Our boys were busy playing a video game when I came up the stairs; I felt their stares as I always did when I was done working out.

"Hi mom," they both said, and unlike my husband, I felt their eyes on my small tits, tight thighs, and rounded ass.

"At least somebody notices my body, however inappropriate that might be," I said under my breath, and then I thought about Mr. Roberts. I couldn't help imagining what would happen if he wanted more than just dinner and a show.

In the bathroom, I peeled off my clothes and got under the shower. The hot water rippled down my curves, relaxing my muscles and my mind.

I thought about Mr. Roberts.

"Dave," I said aloud. He was in his mid-seventies, but in very good shape, he had snow-white hair but that was his only concession to aging, I knew he ran and exercised as much as I did. A workaholic, I knew he worked 60-70 hours a week and I could understand why his wife had left, in fact, he said that he understood too.

I knew he liked me, and his flirting was flattering. I found myself wondering about what might happen on our "date." I had never seriously thought about older men, but since this afternoon, the subject haunted my subconscious.

In the shower, I let my fingers wander and explore. I cupped my breasts and shivered a little, my thumbs and fingers pinching my nipples. My breath became deeper and I let one hand drop to my pussy and lightly trace my folds. I imagined Dave kissing me, I imagined his hands on my skin, touching, exploring, and then...

The bathroom door knocked and one of my sons yelled, "Hurry up Mom," shattering the moment, still, my thoughts explored what might happen and I was surprised that I felt no guilt for my daydreaming.

I had heard gossip that Kendra had tried to offer herself to Mr. Roberts on numerous occasions but was always rebuffed her. In fact, I had overheard her say to some of the partners, "He must be gay," I had smiled at that. Although, I had actually wondered if he was gay because he and Lynch were always together, but I didn't care.

"Would you like another glass of wine," John interrupted my thoughts and brought me back to reality.

"Sorry, John, I kind of zoned out, I didn't mean to be rude, yes I would love another glass," and I turned and smiled reaching out so he could focus on driving. I caught his eyes in the rear view mirror and I felt his eyes devouring my body.

"Just relax, Lori, we are going to have a great night," he said, I missed the "we" part of his comment.

The second glass tasted and felt even better than the first. I usually didn't drink much but after two glasses I was relaxing. My thoughts turned to the transformation that wearing this dress caused in me. John's stolen glances at me only made me feel sexier and more desirable.

We pulled up to the doors of the restaurant and Mr. Roberts was standing there smiling. Dave opened my door and helped me out, his eyes lingering on my legs and then the hem on the small dress where my legs came together, and then he closed the door while John pulled away to park the car.

"That's great timing Lori, I just got here, you look amazing, thank you for accepting my offer," he said as his eyes continued to roll up and down my body, taking in every curve and detail of my body. I felt like I was a sheep being inspected by a tiger. I blushed again thinking that I hope that he eats me tonight.

"My husband says I look like a soccer mom," I said smiling.

"You'll forgive me, but he must be blind and he doesn't deserve you, you look absolutely stunning," he said and then I noticed John approaching us again after parking the car.

In the car, I had added some jewelry, a black choker and some matching bracklets, that John had given me, and now standing in front of the restaurant, I became aware of the stares of other men and some women too. I wasn't used to wearing dresses this small and I could feel the warm breeze on my body in places that I didn't normally. I suddenly felt very exposed and flushed and more than a little excited. If only Kendra could see me now.

"Lori, I hope you don't mind, but John is going to join us, he has been working like a dog on these contracts and I wanted to treat both of you tonight."

"No, that would be wonderful," I said quietly, thinking back to the way that John had looked at me while I was naked in the car. His eyes made me feel like that sheep again except maybe John was a wolf not a tiger and it made my heart beat even faster.

I thought to myself, "more and more like one of my favorite stories." I felt tiny sparks of electricity flowing through my body, as my mind raced with possibilities.

John took my arm, Dave took the other, and we walked into the restaurant.

Dinner was amazing. Dave and John did most of the talking. I enjoyed listening to the conversation, relaxing and answering when they asked about me, and again talking about the play.

I caught both of them staring at me several times during dinner. Each time they smiled, but I would have had to have been blind not to see the looks in their eyes.

The seating arrangements left me feeling wonderfully surrounded, both men sat on either side of me in a semicircle-shaped booth. Having two attractive men interested in what I was saying was such a different experience than what I was used to, since most days, conversations at home focused on everyone but me.

Several times they mentioned how much they liked my dress and how attractive I looked in. Honestly, the thin sheer material felt like I was virtually naked and I think I was constantly covered in goosebumps as a result. John commented when I had returned from the ladies' room that when I had gotten up almost every man in the room noticed and watched me leave. My heartbeat speeded up and I felt myself blushing.

Dave commented, "I wish all soccer moms were as sexy as you are Lori."

Part of me was saying this was moving way too fast, the other part was enjoying the wine and the attention. Not since before I was married had I felt as sexy as I did tonight, and certainly not since I had my kids.

I did worry for a moment that my imagination plus the wine might be starting something I would later regret, however, I remembered Tom's "soccer mom" comment and I pushed those thoughts from my brain and told myself, "It's mom's night off, tonight is for me."

All of the working out, all of the times I had tried to get Tom to be more adventurous had gotten me nowhere, tonight I was with two men who were very interested. I knew they wanted to use me, but after years of infrequent sex, and simple missionary sex when it happened, I wanted to use them too.

I had another glass of wine and was enjoying my meal when I almost jumped.

I managed to keep my composure and not react but I felt a warm hand on the bare skin of my thigh. Dave never missed a beat during the conversation and I tried not to look startled. He had large powerful hands and I could feel my temperature starting to rise. I knew it was wrong, but as much as I knew I should want him to stop, part of me was wanting him to continue, and now a little lightheaded, I really wanted him to continue.

I just about choked though when I felt another hand on my other thigh, John, looked up from his meal and just smiled and nodded at Dave. They both knew what they were doing to me. John had lawyer hands, manicured, smooth, and seemingly single-minded. Where Dave's hand just rested on my exposed thigh, John's hand was slowly circling my thigh in increasingly large circles.

I took another bite and was chewing as John's fingertips made the largest circle yet, starting mid-thigh, the tips of two fingers moved down my leg from the edge of my hem, down to my knee and then ran back up just above the seat of the bench, grazing and fluttering on my inner thigh towards my crotch. I closed my eyes involuntarily as John's fingers brazenly approached my pussy and a small moan escaped as his finger ran under my hem and just beside my pussy before returning to the start.

David said, "John, one of your best qualities is your boldness," and then he said, "I would prefer to be asked, what to do think Lori?"

I was still catching my breath from John's touching, especially since his fingers had begun another circle. I could feel my heart pounding in a way that it hadn't for a very long time.

"Hmm," John said, "Lori would you like to compare each approach? Just to make up your mind?" acknowledging what he was doing in front of Dave and this time his fingers fully touching and pausing at my pussy. I felt my folds give way and embrace his finger I so badly wanted more.

This time I could not stifle my moan. My moan was quiet and nobody else heard it except Dave and John. John brought his finger to his lips and licked me from it. I whimpered again.

"She tastes amazing Dave, just like you said she would," John said quietly, just loud enough for Dave and I to hear.

My head spun, I knew I was being felt up in a busy fancy restaurant, and I was being paid to be naughty, I felt so bad and so delicious.

Collecting myself, as John's hand started another, I turned to Dave and said, "There is something to be said about boldness, but Mr. Robert's, sorry Dave, and I would like to invite you to try."

Dave smiled at John. I felt a single finger start out as John had. Dave's fingers were bulkier, thicker, a product of years of working construction, calloused still. The roughness on my smooth thigh made me shiver.

Dave slid his hand up my thigh and under the hem of my dress, not as subtle but my anticipation was just as intense, I felt his finger come in contact with my outer lips, pause, then I felt my folds push against Dave's finger as he slowly held his finger in place like John had.

My eyes fluttered open and shut and my back arched a little, an attractive older woman across from us shook her head disapprovingly as Dave's finger entered me.

The moisture from my pussy coated his finger, making the penetration easier.

Inhaling sharply, I thrust my hips into the palm of his hand. Doing that forced one knuckle inside me. One finger became two, as both fingers penetrated and stretched my small box. This time my moan was much louder, and the woman across the aisle would have to have been blind and deaf not to see or hear was what being done to me.

"You were right about Lori, Dave, she is so sexy," John said as I felt Dave's fingers worked their magic.

"OMG," I whimpered quietly, "That feels incredible, especially in here."

Dave slowly thrust his fingers in and out of me several times before withdrawing, while the woman across the room shook her head at us; he pulled his fingers out of me and slowly brought them to his lips, inhaling my scent while staring at her and then licking me off them. She averted his eyes and turned back to her partner.

"Well, Lori, which do you prefer?" Dave asked as if discussing the weather.

I could feel my juices leaking onto the seat of the bench, the wine and the atmosphere combining to make me want to totally embrace my newly discovered inner slut.

"Do I have to choose?" I said with my breath coming out in raspy gasps as I tried to catch my breath, "Or can I have both," being fully aware of what I was asking.

John smiled looking at his watch, "Oh yes, Lori, you can have both, but let's go to the show first."

Dave also smiled, "Excellent, John could you take care of the check, I'll get the car."

I excused myself and went to the ladies' room. Getting up from the table I noticed the woman from the other table was getting up as well and she followed me into the ladies' room.

She was attractive, in her early fifties, I guessed. She was as conservatively dressed as I was scantily dressed.

She was waiting for me when I came out of the stall.

"Are you a whore?" she asked incredibly bluntly. I was stunned, but the wine had relaxed some of my filters.

"No, I'm a soccer mom," I smiled as I washed my hands and touched up my makeup from a small bag John had given me in the car.

"Well you are acting like a whore, letting those two men feel you up in public; you should be ashamed of yourself."

I had enough, "Listen you may be old enough to be my mother, but you aren't, I'm having a mom's night off and if I want to be felt up, I am going to enjoy it, I don't give a fuck if you approve or not." I was about 2 inches away from her face. I could taste her perfume and noticed her lips seemed full and wet in the soft light of the washroom.

I could feel her breath on my face, I could feel something else too, and before I knew it, she kissed me. I couldn't explain why or how, but one minute she was lecturing me on being a slut, and the next minute her tongue was halfway down my throat.

I felt her hands on my waist, then on the hem of my dress, I felt her lifting it up to expose my ass, and then one of her hands cupped my wet pussy.

"I knew you would be wet," she said as I inhaled, hers being the third set of fingers to fondle me in the last 30 minutes. She knew what she was doing and worked me like she was playing a violin.

Soon my breathing was coming in rapid pants and whimpers escaped my mouth. I was putty in her hands.

Her curled finger found my g-spot as if she knew exactly where to touch and my legs buckled and I came on her hand, the speed and intensity of my orgasm overwhelming me and she muffled my moaning with her mouth and tongue.

"Good girl, you might be a soccer mom, but you taste better than any of other women I've seen Dave and John here with before. You certainly are a handful," and she kissed me softer this time, "You really are beautiful Lori, I was so turned on by what they were doing to you that I had to find out if you were a pro or not, you are what you seem, a soccer mom, I love it."

She pulled my dress down recovering my ass, opened my bag, found my lipstick, and reapplied it for me.

"Have some fun tonight, I think those two men are going to fuck your brains out tonight, not that I blame them," she kissed me lightly again on the lips and slipped a business card into my hand, and then was gone as if she had never existed.

Stunned, for the first time I wondered how she knew my name was Lori.