It's Moms Night Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After catching my breath, I exited the washroom and ran right into John. The card slipped from my hand and John bent over and picked it up.

"I'll save this for you," he said quietly and then added, "I was about to come in and get you, then I noticed Gwen come out of the washroom and figured you might be in there for a few minutes."

"You know her?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, Gwen is another member of our legal team, although I didn't expect her to be here tonight," John took my arm and waved at Gwen, who smiled at us, and then we walked out of the restaurant.

My head was spinning again as John led me outside and opened the back door of the car.

Dave was sitting in the back seat.

"So, I see you met Gwen," Dave said conversationally.

"She was the lady looking at us disapprovally from the other table."

"Gwen is not so bad, once you get to know her, she is a great lawyer, but her bark is definitely much worse than her bite," Dave said.

"I don't know, Dave, I think I have some scars from where she has bit me," John laughed.

John added, "She wanted to be included tonight Lori, but we told her, maybe next time."

The thought of kissing those lips again made me realize just how incredible they felt. I had forgotten just how nice it was to kiss a woman.

John pulled the car away from the restaurant and the three of us made small talk about dinner and the upcoming show, almost as if what had happened so far was just a regular thing for them.

As we pulled up to the theatre, Dave asked, "Seriously, Lori, are you okay with this, with all this?"

As he asked, he reached over and put his hand on my thigh and just let it rest there.

I knew it was likely already too late to back out now, but liked how he was offering an "out" to me, nothing really serious had really happened yet. If I turned them down, I knew there would be no repercussions and I would just go back to my soccer mom's existence, working... doing the chores while my husband did his thing, helping with homework, sleeping, and doing it all over again every day for the rest of my life. Or, I could do something that I have fantasized about, to feel desired and desirable; to me the choice was easy.

I put my hand on Dave's and leaned over and kissed him. Tentatively at first, just lips, but soon with passion, and then with even more passion and my tongue. His hands explored under my dress again.

"What is that perfume Lori, it reminds me of cinnamon and wildflowers," Dave said as he broke the kiss and looked at my blue eyes. His were gray. A moment passed between us.

"Are you really sure Lori?"

This had begun based on a request from my company but in the way it happened it had accidentally unlocked my repressed desires and I realized I needed this, even more than John and Dave might.

I kissed him again, this time parting his lips with my tongue and kissing him as hard and as long as I had ever kissed anyone.

"We're here," John said from the front seat.

"Lori, we'll take that as a yes," John laughed from the front seat.

"I'll say," Dave replied as we got out of the car.

John said that he would just be a minute. Dave held my hand as we waited for him. We drew several stares from people as we kissed again in full view of everyone. Dave's hands roamed my body, sometimes on the surface of my dress, sometimes exploring underneath my dress. When John finally reappeared, I was so aroused that my nipples hurt and every nerve ending in my body seemed to be tingling.

"My turn," John said as he took me in his arms and kissed me, rougher and much more forcefully than Dave. In full view of anyone within ten feet of us, John cupped my pussy and made me squeal in surprise as he pushed one finger deep inside me. I was in such a state of arousal and wetness that it slipped in easily.

His kiss seemed to last for hours but was likely only minutes when finally Dave interrupted.

"Come on John," Dave said, we'll have more time soon enough.

The two of them each took one of my arms and we walked into the theatre drawing stares from everyone we passed. An usher guided us to our seats; they were very tight and crowded, Dave and John sat on either side of me. My dress rode up and I felt so bad with my bare ass and pussy resting on the material of the seat.

Although Dave and John were avid theatre, fans, and their eyes remained glued to the actors, their hands were not and both spent the entire time exploring all the parts of my body that they could discretely access. On more than one occasion, their fingers met between my legs causing them both to laugh. I was having trouble stifling my whimpers and moans, much less concentrating on the play.

Part of the reason was that my eyes were closed most of the time as I experienced several small orgasms as both men fondled and caressed me. In the second act, I did manage to see some of the play when I used both my hands to rub their cocks while the lights were down.

John first and Dave a little later, discretely opened their zippers and I slid my small hands into their pants. Neither was especially huge, but I was surprised to find neither had worn any underwear and both were shaved as smooth as I was.

This went on until the end of the play, I purposely hadn't brought either of them to the point of cumming, but I did bring them very, very close, bringing them each to the point where their precum coated my fingers but changing tactics when I could feel them just about ready to explode. Several times, I paused so I could lick my fingers, each time slowly enjoying the taste and with them watching me.

When the lights came up, I quickly removed my fingers and once again licked my fingers clean. Dave and John managed to zip their pants without much notice, although I did hear an elderly man beside Dave say, "Excuse me, but I sincerely hope that you fuck that young lady thoroughly."

"We plan to," was Dave's response as we stood. I felt John's hands slip under my dress again and squeeze my ass as the crowd thronged around us.

I thought to myself that less than 48 hours ago I was working out after helping my boys do their math homework and now I am was here, completely transformed.

We waited while John went to get the car and I asked Dave.

"Why me John, I'm just a soccer mom, why did you invite me here tonight?"

"Lori, you are far more than a soccer mom. When John and I were discussing your company, we thought of you, we have been both watching you for a long time," he moved closer so I could hear him over the noise of the cars and people.

"Plus, honestly," he paused, "We both have a thing for MILF's, we know how hard you work and struggle without any appreciation from your employers and we listened when you discussed your frustration with your family and especially your husband."

"You think I'm a MILF?" I asked, my naiveté showing through.

"Yes, Lori, we both think that you are a mother I'd like to fuck," he said.

I blushed and Dave laughed, "That's just one of the things we love about you Lori, you are so much more real than just about everyone else we normally meet."

He paused and then said, "John and I had been talking about trying something different and we picked you, and your willingness has made this, so far, everything and more than what we had hoped for."

"Plus, I'm getting paid," I smiled.

"So we get to enjoy our fantasies and maybe you will get to explore some of yours too," he smiled, "Like being paid to have sex, does that turn you on Lori?"

He kissed me hard, slipped his fingers between my legs, and slowly running his middle finger up my slit while biting my lips.

I knew he could feel the heat and the moisture emanating from me.

Breathlessly, "I have always been a good mom and a good wife, but I would be lying if I didn't say that being paid to have sex wasn't one of my darkest fantasies, so tonight is for me."

"Exactly, a mom's night off," he smiled as John pulled up to the curb.

"Lori, do you want to be a bad girl? To explore your wildest desires? To have two men fuck your brains out, to be our whore, our prostitute."

My head spun with his frank honesty. Maybe because of all the wine, and maybe it was the realization that tonight was my chance, and maybe my last chance to explore things that I might never get another chance to do.

"Well Lori, tonight you get to be our high-priced lady of the evening, our little whore," he smiled.

"I am your little slut, your whore for money, yes," I smiled.

Dave held the door for me and I slid into the backseat, when he sat beside me I kissed him, for as long and as hard as I had ever kissed anyone before.

The drive to the hotel was a blur of kissing and hands exploring. I missed noticing the car drive into the parking garage, I never noticed anything until Dave pulled away and John opened the door.

Dave pulled me out of the car, my dress rode up my thighs, and I could feel the night air on my pussy. I didn't even try to pull it back down. My wetness glistened in the lights of the garage.

Each took a hand and led me to the elevator. When we got through the doors and Dave pressed the floor number and John started kissing me. He tasted different than Dave but kissed just as well.

The memory of another long-forgotten fantasy popped into my brain and I pulled away from John for a moment. He looked disappointed until I asked him to unzip me. The elevator doors had barely closed and I wiggled to remove my dress.

John stood in front of me and pulled the dress up over my shoulders.

"Lori, you know there's a camera in the elevator?" Dave asked.

"Do you think anyone will complain about a naked woman? I responded."

Both men smiled at me naked in the elevator, now wearing only my new shoes. The chill of the air conditioning raised goosebumps on my skin and hardened my nipples even more if that was even possible.

Immediately I felt both men's hands everywhere on me, Dave was kissing my lips and John was kissing my neck, I used my hands to find and then rub both of their cocks through their dress pants.

In my mind, the thrill of possible exposure as we passed each floor was intoxicating and it only fueled my hunger more. It was as if my body, free of the routine of daily life, knew that tonight anything was possible.

I hopped up, wrapping my legs around John, never stopping kissing him, and ground myself into his waist. The elevator chimed as each floor was passed, my heart beating harder and faster with each ding. The elevator dinged one more time and then the doors opened.

I half hoped that there would be people waiting, maybe two or three more men like John and Dave, or maybe some women like Gwen. Unfortunately, the doors just opened onto an empty hallway.

John didn't even seem to notice my 110 pounds as I devoured his lips and face. He was able to walk with me still in place, his hands holding my ass and Dave walking ahead.

Dave stood and watched us for a few moments before finally opening the door and letting John carry me into their suite.

Once inside the room John deposited me on the nearest bed where I lay across the bed, Dave wasted no time undressing and simply opened his fly and moved closer to me and put his cock into my mouth. Upside down, I had to stretch a little but I took his warm cock deep into my mouth. John seemed to have disappeared.

Looking up past Dave's cock and balls, I peered into his eyes; I could feel his pulse beating through the veins in his cock. The circumcised head pushed deeper into my mouth, rubbing against my cheeks, I could taste the clear pre-cum coating his cock as he proceeded to fuck my face.

I felt the veins in his cock on the inside of my cheeks, I could hear his soft moans, and I used my fingers to stroke his body. I dug my fingernails into his skin, leaving red furrows across his ass and thighs.

The one sex act that Tom still liked was me giving him head and whenever he was drunk, he would tell his friends what a great cocksucker I was. Tonight I used everything I had ever done to Tom to Dave.

My face rubbed up against his fly and I stopped after several minutes.

"Dave, get naked for me," I said quietly, he complied in seconds, his clothes dropping to the floor almost instantly.

He moved forward again, I used my hands on his cock as I used my tongue and lips on his balls. He moved his legs a little and I ran my fingernails from his balls back to his little asshole.

I took him again into my mouth and licked each square inch of his cock, from the base to the tip and back again, only using the tip of my tongue, one set of fingers caressing his balls and one set playing with his ass.

I felt something hard pushing against my pussy; I looked down and saw John was now also completely nude, his cock standing at attention. Shaved like Dave, John was bigger and much thicker; there was no time to prepare. John's hard cock was there and then it was splitting me in two with no preamble, I almost thought, no foreplay, but the entire night to this point had been foreplay.

One moment he standing there and the next moment he was deep inside me.

The years of Tom fucking me only occasionally, and those few times, only mission style with his small cock had made me forget what it was like to be stretched and made to scream. John pushed hard, but I was so aroused and wet that even with his bulk, he was able to penetrate my pussy despite the tightness and my screams.

"OMG", I said in a voice that didn't seem to be mine, my screams becoming moans and whimpers as John stretched me more and more.

As they developed a rhythm both Dave and John called me "whore" and a "slut" in over and over again always encouraging me to do more. My body flexed and writhed in response.

The good girl I had been was now totally replaced by a woman wanting to be a slutty fuck toy and there was no looking back. As they continued to call me every dirty name they could think of, Dave thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth like it was another vagina.

John fucked my little box with equal abandon and my body responded as if it was possessed.

The king-sized bed vibrated and shook and my body twisted and shivered as they both focused on fucking me. Our voices and moans echoed through the suite that they shared our voices indistinguishable from each other.

The moaning lessened and I looked up and noticed for the first time they were leaning towards one another and kissing, John had his tongue deep inside Dave's mouth.

Their passion was unmistakable and well-practiced.

I lost track of time and it was only when Dave seemed to shake for a moment that I was drawn back to reality. I felt his balls contract and then my mouth was filled with hot cum. I never hesitated, most of it went down my throat, but the excess coated my mouth and lips. The force surprised but I swallowed as much as I could.

Other than Dave moaning as his cock filled my mouth, their kissing never wavered as I licked up the cum that had leaked onto my face even as his cock retracted inside my mouth. Almost at the same time, I felt John's body shudder and then heard him moan loudly as he pushed deeply into my womb. I could feel the heat of his cum as his cock fired once, twice, and then maybe a third time into my unprotected pussy.

I felt Dave pull out of my mouth as John leaned down and kissed me, his body hard against mine, our shaved skin pushing against shaved skin. John licked more of Dave's excess cum from my lips.

John broke the kiss and I felt his cock backing out of me. I knew John's cum would flood out of me as soon as he withdrew. John pulled out and I felt the inevitable flood, but then I was surprised again by the wonderful sensation of a tongue on my swollen and puffy pussy.

Tom had never wanted to eat me after he had cum, I don't think he even knew what a cream pie was. Dave had no hesitation and gave me a firm tongue-lashing, lapping and sucking up John's cum from my pussy as if he did it all the time.

All through the nights' activities, I was close to orgasming myself several times but had never pushed past the edge. Now with Dave's mouth and tongue exploring my pussy and devouring John's cream pie, I could feel my fever building.

After sucking and swallowing all of John's cum from my pussy, his tongue and lips explored my inner and outer folds with the experienced feel of someone who knew how to make a woman scream, and I did, again and again.

My world became a place of incredible feeling and color; all rocked by waves of pleasure that only built higher and higher, almost cresting but never crossing the line. He nibbled, licked, and waited, over and over again, each time building me higher and then crashing deeper. Then just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt a warm mouth suckling one tit, the other, back and forth, and then me. John sucked, nibbled, and bit me over and over again. He would suck then bite; the combination of intense pain and then soft pleasure drove me crazy.

I have always had small but very sensitive boobs and could orgasm sometimes from someone sucking on them if it was the right person. I remembered several times when I breastfeed my boys, once even later when Tom suckled me on a particularly adventurous night many years ago, and the image that stuck in my mind was my best friend in school. She could make me orgasm every time and that is how John felt now.

Those memories and feelings rushed back. John on my tits and Dave ravishing my pussy. I felt myself scream and then my box simply exploded, I could feel my pussy squirting, the sensitivity of my orgasming pussy making my legs flex and then lock into place, the feel of John's teeth on my nipples and a long continuous scream, a feeling of losing control and falling, falling, and falling, and then just... blackness.

I opened my eyes, I must have passed out for a while, when I awoke, I was lying on my stomach. Dave and John were lying together beside me kissing.

Their smooth hairless bodies writhing together almost as if I wasn't there. I lay quiet for a moment watching them.

"Oh good she's back with us," John said finally noticing me after several moments.

John rolled over to me and kissed me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked partly embarrassed that I had passed out.

"Long enough for us to be ready for more," John laughed.

Then he nodded at Dave, who pulled on my legs and positioned me on the edge of the mattress, my head and chest rested on the bed, but my ass was raised up and my feet rested on the floor. The mattress was very thick and I realized that my ass was at the perfect angle as I guessed what they had in store for me. I was ready.

I lay still for a few seconds and then I felt someone's hot breath on my bare cheeks.

I couldn't tell who it was, but they smothered my ass with kisses, alternately kissing, sucking, and biting. I imagined my ass covered in love bites and for a second wondered how I might explain that.

Those thoughts were forgotten as I felt fingertips lightly touching every inch of my ass. The feeling was electric as whoever's fingers they were made my entire body shiver.

"MMMMMMmmmmm, that feels incredible," I said moaned softly.

I heard a snap, like a lid on a tube of something; I couldn't see what was happening. The hot breath on my skin transformed into a tongue, the fingers continued and the tongue explored.

The tongue moved down between my cheeks, lingering and rimming my rosebud, and then down that sensitive path between my ass and my pussy and then back again.

Tom or nobody else had never done anything with my ass before, but now with either John or Dave, whoever it was, all I wanted was they to continue to take me.

I said and begged for as much.

I felt the tongue move away and I screamed, "NNNooo," in frustration, but no voices responded.