All Comments on 'It's My Fantasy'

by DevKaif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

It doesn't seem like there is much swinging going on in this relationship. The husband is pretty much left out of it. She and Robery are pretty much into it and all that is left of her and mike's marriage is the drying of the ink on the divorce decree. Looks as if the only reason she is with mike anyway is just that he might be able to provide her with "Things" that Robert could not. If they both are content with each other and the "making love" is real then let the couple be together and she and Mike divorce and get it over with quickly. When a couple hit it off like these two seem to have, then they need to be together. Life is just to short to live with one and love another.

JoesephusJoesephusalmost 17 years ago
Interesting...

My time in the swinger scene was in my early college days before I met my wife. I think part of the reason I left it was that it was pretty clear that there were very few long term swinger marriages. There were plenty who'd been married for a long time but hadn't been swinging long.

<p>

This was very well written, and I thought showed a lot of insight into the the woman's mind. I don't think the marriage will last much longer, she has a new lover and she's sharing fantasies with him that she isn't with her husband. It shows that she's making the emotional switch from one man to the other. Once that happens the marriage is dead.

<p>

That's great in a fantasy, in real life I've seen it get messy, or almost deadly. One partner is ready to move on and the other isn't. In real life there are generally others involved too, like children.

<p>

Still, I'd much rather see a woman swing than cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This isnt really swinging, but an affair.

She is actually cheating on her husband with his consent to have a swinging relationship but she is carrying it further and actually having an actual relationship. I am afraid I refer to swinging the same way most of us did in the 70s 80s 90s. For the most part it was couples some married some not. Very few single men or women were involved and when they were they were brought in by someone who was already a swinger. Many people went into swinging for the wrong reasons, one group we use to run from were the ones that went into swinging to save their marriage. Another group that were like poison ivy were the couples where one did not participate and the other tried to seduce any and all thao would risk the itch. We had many long ans short term relationships and I must admit over a period of years I did share a few hundred women, maybe over 500, cant be sure now as I lost the list a few years ago. We stopped swinging in the 80s due to HIV/AIDS although did drift back in a bit in the 90s with extreme caution. Swinger groups are no more safe than any other group, known a few to die with AIDS. Remember some STDS running thru the clubs several times and many folks having to get shots since before HIV most went bareback and women were on birth control for the most part. Recall with some fondness now a few guys that accused me of impregnating their wives at swinging parties and yep a few of them I stayed with her all eve but in those days DNA evidence was not possible. And with swingers who knew who impregnated some girl going to a party at risk who didnt ask for condoms to be used. I do recall a couple of them asking me to impregnate them but who knows if she was playing a role or not and none of the ladies ever accused me of impregnating them. At one of those parties was the first time I went with a pregnate lady, very much so, and worried about it a bit until I realized I was not going to hurt her or the baby if I was careful. Good practice for later with three kids of my own. Most of what I have seen of swingers lately at clubs have been girls working at topless clubs bringing in johns to find ladies for the guys to screw instead of them. Not my couple of tea to get into with, just prostitution by another name.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another silly story about.a whore and her beautiful swinging lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous