It's My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, "Don't ever fricking stop," which almost made me laugh at her soft language.

When she released my hair, I pulled back and took my shirt off. I watched as she lay with her eyes closed and a cute smile at the corners of her mouth.

When my shorts hit the floor, my belt jangled, making her open her eyes as if remembering we weren't done yet. I slid between her legs and teased her entrance with my spongy glans.

"Please, Gerry. Don't tease me."

"Never, my love."

I pressed into her and was amazed at her tightness. Her eyes went wide at the intrusion.

"Oh, Gerry, yes!"

Her face in the moonlight was too beautiful for words as I lifted her hips and thrust into her. I slowed down to prolong our coupling and felt her body tense.

She wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me deeper into her with each pistoning push. We gazed into each other's eyes until hers rolled back and she started to shake.

That orgasm was silent but I knew she came when her legs fell from me.

"Oh, Shelby! I'm so close, I'm..."

"Gerry, I'm not on the pill," she shrieked.

"Good," I growled as I fucked her like a man possessed.

"Ungh! Oh! Ah!" Was all she could say as I drove myself to fill her with my essence. The thought of cumming into her unprotected body sent me into an animalistic state of body over mind.

"Uh!" Was all I could groan, as I emptied myself into her and fell onto her heaving chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her to her side never breaking our kiss. She fell asleep in my arms with my hard shaft still pulsing inside her. At that moment I felt the pieces of our broken hearts join into one healed, stronger heart filled with love.

****

She didn't get pregnant that night. We're convinced it happened on our wedding night.

Any thoughts of me being too old for her flew out the window that night as we made love until dawn. We fell asleep watching the sunrise from our balcony.

A year after our first son was born, we were walking home from the park when we saw a car in front of the house. I watched, wondering who it was, as I pushed the stroller along the sidewalk.

As we neared it, I saw a pair of eyes in the rearview mirror and knew immediately who it was. We would never know for sure, as she sped away when we got close.

"Was that..."

"Doesn't matter," I said cutting Shelby off. "It doesn't matter."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. Let's get inside and have you rub some cocoa butter on my belly."

"I hope I feel her kick this time," I said and kissed my pregnant wife back.