All Comments on 'It's My Life: Two'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Naughty girl!

This was funny and hot as well! Look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Probably not the most constructive of comments, but your story made me incredibly hot, and I would love to shag you senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Me too!

I'm in love with Rebecca too. A sense of humor is very sexy. Keep going with your story, because I'm lovin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dump this asshole

I like the story but the male lead is a self-centered idiot who wnats to justify his swinging. Dump him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love the writing style

Funny and self-depreciating. A wickedly funny and sexy ride so far. Nice work Becky!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great style

You have a casual style that lends an air of believability to the story. Well done.

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
stuff!

The fact that you're relating things that actually happened to you makes it really exiting. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story telling!

I especially like the line:

"as he idly traced the pebbly perimeter of my aureola."

My best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Idiot

Becky, I like your style.It's such a shame you fell for a person (he doesn't qualify as a "guy", prick maybe), but your sister was right to qu3estion your sanity. I had thought he was bad enough after I read Ch8, but so far he is the pits. I dont recall Susan being too hard on him, to her discredit. I will read on hoping that you have a better time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous