It's My Turn

Story Info
Wife treats me to lunch... and more.
1.1k words
4.07
25.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers

It's My Turn

"How about letting me take you to lunch? I just got a check from the consignment shop that was a bit more than I expected."

"Sure" I replied. This was out of the blue. Usually we went out to lunch when I needed to make up for a business expense. Or if we had a gift card that was about to expire. But this was apparently just a lunch date with my wife. Nice.

I finished what I had been doing in my office while she got dressed. Most times when we went to lunch, it was more than lunch. I liked asking her to do naughty things in the restaurant. And she liked doing them. I was hoping today was going to be this kind of lunch. But when she came out of the bedroom, I figured it wasn't. She had on capri pants and a nice button-down blouse. I tucked my golf shirt into my khaki shorts and we headed out the door.

We went to a nice-looking place that I had never been to before. We were seated into a corner booth. The waitress took our drink order and left. "The girls and I came here one night and I thought you might like it. The food was good." And she slid over next to me in the booth and said "And nice long tablecloths." And suddenly there was a hand on my thigh. Usually it was my hand getting busy in these situations. But now it was her fingers lightly tracing circles on my leg. She stopped for a minute when the waitress brought our drinks and took our lunch orders. But as soon as the waitress left, her hand returned. But this time it was on my crotch. Gently riding up and down.

"That feels good" I whispered.

"I can tell" she whispered back and smiled. She continued massaging my growing cock for several minutes while I tried to act casual and make small talk. I took a sip of my iced tea and nearly choked when she suddenly gave a hard tug on my hard-on. She just laughed. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she stopped. I knew if she kept going, I was going to cum. But I also didn't want her to stop. It was then that I found out why she stopped stroking me through my shorts as she found my zipper and slowly lowered it. She reached inside and grabbed a handful of my erection through my boxer briefs. Looking me in the eye she quietly said "Be a good boy and go take these off."

What could I do? What could I say? I was under her control. I carefully zipped up my fly and slid out of the booth to go to the bathroom, hoping no one would notice the bulge in my shorts. I returned to the table and slid in next to my wife. She put an open hand on top of the table and said "Gimme."

"What?!" was the only reply I could muster.

"Gimme." She stated again and wiggled her fingers. "And up here. I want to see what you were wearing." I looked around the room and decided that none of the other diners were looking at us so I took my rolled up briefs out of my pocket and put them in her hand.

She unrolled them and put them on the bench next to her. "Now, where was I?" she asked as her hand again began to lower my zipper.

"Bacon cheeseburger with fries. And a fried chicken with fries." I hadn't seen the waitress coming over with our food and nearly jumped clear off the seat. "Can I get you folks anything else?"

"No, I'm good" wifey replied. "How about you, dear?" and she squeezed the swollen head of my cock.

Cough-cough. "I'm, uh, fine." I somehow stammered.

"Maybe a few more napkins?" wife asked and gave a harder squeeze. The waitress dropped an extra stack of napkins on the table and left. With one hand occupied, wife started on her lunch with the other. "I like the fries here. So long and thick." I looked over to see her sliding a french fry in and out of her mouth. The movement of the French fry matched the motion of her hand up and down on my now fully released erection. No way I am going to make it to dessert, I thought.

Somehow I managed to pick-up my burger and start eating. My wife stopped choking my chicken (pun intended) and started eating her lunch. After a few more bites for both of us, I regained my composure enough for conversation. "When did you get this idea?" I asked.

"What, a woman can't take her husband out for lunch? This is the 2020's mister." She said with a positively evil grin. "Actually, when I came here with the girls last month, I noticed the long tablecloths and the wheels started turning in my mind. I had the fried chicken that night too. It's really good but my hands get really greasy and slippery." She showed me her left hand, all slick and shiny with grease. But her right hand went back to my lap. The brief pause of attention had caused my hard-on to start to wane. But I quickly learned that nothing can bring an erection back to life better or faster than a sexy woman with a dirty mind. (Or is that a dirty woman with a sexy mind?) She closed her hand around my shaft and started slowly sliding it up and down, going all the way over the tip before sliding back down to the base. Oh My God did it feel good! I thought for sure somebody else in the restaurant must know what is going on but I also didn't care. I took deep breaths. The only way I could stop myself from moaning out loud. Under the table, the pace of her hand quickened-up and down over and over. Above the table, she casually took a sip of her margherita, swallowed, and said quietly into the glass "Cum for me". At this point I was going to do as told. I grabbed a few of the extra napkins off the table and put them over the head of my greasy cock. After two more jerks I couldn't take any more and shot my load into the napkins. Her hand kept sliding up and down my cock as it erupted 5 or six times. She slowed her pace and tightened her grip on the next couple of upward slides making sure to get every drop into the napkins. While I balled them up and put them on my empty plate, wife deftly tucked me back into my shorts and zipped me up. "Good boy" she said and patted my zipper twice.

We paid the bill and gathered our things, including my underwear, and headed out the door. "I like this place" I said and I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Good" she replied "but next time it's my turn to be treated."

JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers