All Comments on 'It's My Turn'

by JackSee

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

I guess today is the day for wife and husband get sexy with each other. yawn.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Every guy needs a wife like that!

Nice role reversal from so many LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, odiouse thinks husbands and wives being sexy with each other is boring? No wonder he likes all that cuck shit.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

This is exactly what a Loving Wife would do for her husband. I bit naughty and dangerous but perfectly harmless fun.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Odiouser you pathetic subhuman. The loving wife category is for every type of story not just your pathetic subhuman cucks like your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

To hell with the Cuck Whisperer Odiouser, and his hatred of anything without cheating or cuckolds. This is a real LW story, and a good one.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Great little read loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute. Fun lunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An actual LW story! IN Loving Wives! What a concept!! -- NO Cuckold crap +1🌟, NO BBC +1🌟, NO scornful humiliation +1🌟, NO need to BTB +1🌟, NO outrageous grammatical errors +1🌟 -- Not the kind of outing I would risk, but still a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Find something interesting to write about.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Very good!!!

Dont listen to the "Im not gay" cum guzzlers like odoreater, if their writer and the husband in the story isnt gay he gets all offended. He really needs to have a story with another dudes cock in it because...well, hes a pee pee puffer who likes piussy about as much as America likes espionage agent Trump.

SublegloverSublegloverover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. Quick erotic and teasing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original and entertaining. Thanks.

Ed

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Actual loving wife stories...I had no idea they existed anymore

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wonder how she learned that? Maybe girls night out?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The category of LW has a ironic title BUT the definition under the Literotica umbrella cites that the loving wife is adventurous! That is generally interpreted as a wife who has stepped over the acceptable behavior line with someone other than Hubby! I think Sweetie in this story fits THAT description very nicely! However, I think that LIT’s definition is too broad.

IMHOpinion, the definition should include that LW focusses on the effect that Sweetie’s adventures has on the marital relationship! Usually, that will have Hubby discovering that Sweetie is not operating in the way Hubby expects & finds comfortable.

A good story needs tension … AKA drama. In this tale, the tension comes from the possibility of discovery of inappropriate (or at least unusual) behavior. But Sweetie informs We-The-Readers that the table-cloths are very long … which means other diners are not likely to see anything happening below the couple’s waists. Which leaves the tension to rest on the waitress. . and it nearly happens. But the waitress is unlikely to do anything except smile (or frown!) That leaves WTR with a fairly bland tale. A far cry from the famous Faked Orgasm scene in a restaurant. “I’ll have what she’s having!”

This story belongs in Romance and deserves a 3 for ‘nice, sweet… but quickly forgotten! ‘

i122i122over 1 year ago

Sweet little story of a loving and adventurous couple

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Reminds me of an extended lunch with my wife and a wireless remote controlled egg at Outback. Great story, even better memory........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous