It's My Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel bowed her head. "What do you want?" she relented.

"Stick out your tongue," he ordered.

"Ollie, I can't kiss you. That feels too intimate." she pleaded.

He lifted her chin with his fingers and quickly licked across her lips. Rachel jerked her head to the side and spat into the shower water.

"Fine! Turn around slut!" Ollie grabbed her shoulders and whipped her around. Rachel felt something long and hard rest between her ass cheeks.

"Damn this is a fine ass you have Rachel." He gripped both cheeks and kneaded the firm muscles of her small butt. A quick slap to each cheek made them jiggle. Soon he began sawing his cock back and forth. She was bracing herself against the wall with her hands fighting his weight pushing against her.

He grabbed a bar of soap and lathered his hands. Reaching around, he cupped Rachel's delicious tits and rubbed them while continuing his humping. Her nipples immediately responded growing hard and prominent.

Ollie pinched them softly eliciting muffled moans from Rachel. He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, "It's ok. It's ok to feel good right now."

"I...I don't feel...good," she fought to say clearly.

"Let's continue what happened last night shall we." Ollie stepped back and the weight subsided from Rachel's back. "Spread your legs a bit," he said in concentration.

"Ollie, please don't go inside me. I can't. I just can't do that," she begged.

"Do it slut!" he barked and her legs obediently opened a few inches more. "Your folds are so soft and wet. I want to feel that again." He positioned his long member between her legs and pushed forward.

For a moment Rachel thought he was going to enter her, and she inhaled sharply. The head of his cock caught in the entrance for a moment and then popped through to the other side. She looked down and saw his tip peaking out between her legs as if she had a tiny penis.

"Now close your legs baby," he said with a raspy voice.

"Ollie ple-" she started.

His hands flew to her breasts and pulled her nipples hard. Her legs snapped closed on instinct.

"Enough talking slut. It's my turn to cum." He started sliding back and forth through the tight space.

Rachel's brain fought to maintain control, but her pussy rebelled. Pulses of pleasure emanated from between her legs. Still braced against the wall, she dropped her head and her wet hair hung low. She watched his fat hands pulling her tits away from her body. The stretching flesh was painful, but pleasure overshadowed the pain. Refocusing her vision, she watched the head of Ollie's cock disappear and reappear between her pussy lips. Her labia spread open and pushed out on every stroke.

Ollie's belly bucked her forwards as he increased the pressure of his pumps. The stimulating was building within her. Strength was draining from her legs, and she began to sink down.

"Where are you going, baby?" Ollie said panting. His hands switched from pushing her breasts outwards to pulling them inwards. Her tits squished between his fingers, and he held her up while continuing his assault. "Focus, Rachel. This is my turn remember..." he said breathing heavily in her ear.

She gave a pouty moan in response clearly losing herself.

"I'm getting close baby. Cup your hands around my cock," he ordered.

Rachel numbly brought her hands to where her dripping pussy and his long dick were sloppily kissing. She put her hands together pointing inwards making a cup shape. Feeling his prick touch her fingers, she used the pads of her fingertips to put pressure on the underside of his dick.

"Oh ya that's good baby..." he groaned. His balls began to constrict, and he squeezed her breasts hard.

"Look at me Rachel. I'm going to cum for you. Look at me..." he grunted in here ear barely able to keep it together.

Rachel turned her head toward Ollie. What he saw in her face almost made him cum immediately. Her mouth hung open, and her eyes were glassy and moist. She whimpered and looked into his eyes.

"Stick out your tongue," he said slowly.

After a second of hesitation, her tongue slid out and past her delicious looking lower lip.

"You look like a true wanton slut right now...and I love it. You're my slut, Rachel," he told her and brought his mouth to hers. Their lips met, and he pressed his tongue into hers.

"Mmmmh..." she moaned and her body began to quiver.

He kissed her aggressively, and his control was about gone. With a few final hard thrusts he grunted into her mouth and began to cum.

It was too much for Rachel. She moaned and whimpered into his mouth as her orgasm took her. She felt Ollie's cum splash into her cupped hands filling them. With his cock squished into her juicy folds, she felt the long tool pulse over and over. The situation was so forbidden, so taboo, and feeling the pulsing of his penis against her married pussy made her own orgasm increase. Her legs had no strength, and the only way she stayed upright was from Ollie's grip on her chest. With mouths and genitals connected, the unthinkable pair climaxed together.

The waves of orgasm began to lessen, and she felt the jets of cum had stopped. With their mouths still together, Ollie sucked her tongue into his mouth one last time. She let him have his way with her married mouth and held the puddle of cum in front of her quivering pussy. Breaking the kiss, he stretched her sexy bottom lip between his and let go with a wet pop.

"Oh my god, Rachel....holy fuck..." Ollie stammered in post orgasmic bliss.

He lessened his grip on her chest, and she slowly sank to her knees. Stepping out of the shower, Ollie turned around and looked down at Rachel. She was shivering and still holding the puddle of his cum.

"Hold that up for me." He reached in and slid her body around to face him. "Hold it up," he repeated.

Rachel tilted one hand toward the other and poured the cum all into one hand. Sperm leaked over the sides and splat to the shower floor. She held the one cum-filled hand up in front of her toward Ollie.

"You're a slut, Rachel. Say it. You're a married slut," Ollie said with a stern face.

Rachel just stared up at him with her glassy eyes.

He bent and flicked her small extended nipple. She spasmed and cum sloshed from her hand.

"You...are...a...slut."

"I-I'm a s-slut," she repeated slowly.

"Say it again," he ordered.

"I'm a slut," she echoed more clearly.

"Again!" he growled and flicked the other nipple.

"I'm a slut! I'm a married slut!" she surrendered. Something inside her knew it was true now.

"Good girl," he said standing straight. When he got to the door with clothes in hand, he looked back at Rachel. "I'll check on hubby for ya," he chuckled and closed the door.

Sitting on the shower floor, Rachel stared at the thick dripping cum in her hand. Her arm was trembling from prolonged extension. Opening her fingers, she watched Ollie's essence drain through the cracks. She couldn't understand how she had another man's cum on her. How could so much have happened over only a couple days? Was this really happening? Some sort of crazy dream?

She shakily got to her feet and washed off all traces of their illicit encounter. Ollie's cum slicked down the drain.

-----------

30 minutes later, Rachel opened her bedroom door wearing fresh clothes. She noticed trails of water leading from her room to the guest room.

"Asshole," she mouthed and got a towel to wipe up the evidence. Getting the last drops in front of Ollie's door, she heard Alan's voice.

"Rachel? Hello? Anyone?" he called.

"Baby?" Rachel responded heading to the front door. She saw Alan's crutches on the inside of the frame and grabbed them.

"Babe, I've been calling! I have got to pee like crazy!" he shouted but not angrily. "I couldn't find my crutches and didn't want to risk hopping inside after what happened yesterday," he finished.

"I am so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to take so long," she said. Guilt burned her cheeks. She helped her husband inside to relieve himself.

Coming out of their bathroom, he saw Rachel lying in bed. "Are you ok, babe? You don't look so good," he said concerned.

"I've just got a massive headache, honey. Running in this heat...and I might be dehydrated," she lied and pinched herself as punishment. She felt awful deceiving to her husband, but she truly did feel drained, emotionally and physically.

"I just need to lay down for a while. I'll be okay," she said smiling up at him.

"Alright, my love. I'll be out in the kitchen if you need me," he said lovingly.

She closed her eyes, and the world fell away.