It's My Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get some relief tomorrow, and it will all be worth it," she said to herself and closed her eyes.

In the guest room, Ollie was moving about setting the stage.

----------

Rachel woke up and gave a long satisfying stretch. Her nipples poked through her thin nightshirt. Normally she would head to the kitchen to put on coffee before getting ready for the day. With Ollie in the house, she wasn't sure if she should go out yet.

Cracking open the bedroom door, she looked down the hall. The shower was running in the guest bathroom. She was surprised Ollie was up this early, but this offered the perfect opportunity to start the coffee and get back to her room. Walking down the hall, she noticed Ollie's door was open. Looking inside, her mouth fell open. It was an absolute mess. Bed sheets were tangled and falling off the bed. There was a pile of clothes on top of the dresser, and Rachel wondered how he had dirty clothes already.

She kept walking and made it to the kitchen where she prepared the morning fuel. After waiting for the first few drops to land in the carafe, she headed back to her room.

Stopping once again at the entrance to the guest room, she took in the messy scene. The shower was still running, and she felt safe to linger a moment. Her eyes drifted to the nightstand where she saw dishes and cups.

"Did he get more food in the middle of the night?" she thought to herself. Remembering her resolution to be nicer to Ollie, she stepped inside to collect the dishes for him.

Navigating through his luggage and scattered clothes, she reached the nightstand. Her leg brushed against something sticking out from under the mattress. Sliding it out, she was holding a white binder. Written in Sharpie was a giant letter 'R' on the front. Her fingers went to pull open the cover when she heard a cough from the doorway.

Spinning she dropped the binder on the bed and innocently placed her hands behind her back. When she saw Ollie her breath caught.

He was standing in the doorway with only a towel wrapped around him. He had to actively hold the towel to keep it from falling due to his immense circumference. His flabby chest and large stomach were still shiny from the shower.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

"O-Ollie, I'm sorry...I was just..." Rachel stammered.

Ollie took in Rachel's morning apparel and zeroed in on her nipples poking through her shirt. With her hands behind her back, she was unintentionally making them more prominent.

His cock began to harden, and he took a step forward into the room. His foot got caught on the edge of a suitcase, and he stumbled forward. Managing to catch himself without falling, he let go of his towel, and it dropped to the floor with a wet splat. Straightening, he stood and looked at his friend's wife.

Rachel watched the sequence unfold in front of her. When Ollie tripped he had hunched over. It didn't register to her that his towel dropped because his stomach hung low and covered his crotch. When he stood his belly revealed his erect penis to her.

Stunned, she stood frozen. Her eyes took in only the second penis she had ever seen. It was about 8 inches long but on the thinner side. The thinness of it was such a contrast to his obese form. It stood straight out and was as pale as the rest of Ollie. At the base of his cock there was a pouch of fat that seemed to connect his cock to his body. Rachel also noted that he was completely bald. She realized that his whole body was bald minus the hair on his head.

All these thoughts passed through her mind in a matter of seconds, and when she realized she was staring her hands flew to her eyes.

"Ollie, I'm sorry! Please cover yourself!" she said utterly embarrassed.

"Did you need something in here, Rachel?" Ollie sent back.

"Um...no....well...I saw the dishes and wanted to take them back to the kitchen," Rachel said from behind her hands.

"No need for that. It's my mess, and I can take care of them. Hold on," Rachel heard Ollie say.

Ollie hopped over the suitcase to a clear opening on the floor, and then again till he was standing directly in front of her.

Standing with her eyes covered, she felt movement and the room shook. When she peaked through her fingers, Ollie was less than a foot from her and blocking her way out.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Just grabbing the dishes for you," he whispered back.

Rachel involuntarily looked down. Her nipples were hard and visible under the thin fabric of her shirt. In the space between her peaks and further down, Ollie's cock was standing straight out and narrowly avoiding contact with her.

He leaned around her to gather the dishes, and his cock rubbed alongside her hip.

She felt the heat emanating from his body, and even though he was freshly showered, there was still a trace of that unmistakable sweaty smell.

How did she get here she wondered. She was just trying to be nice, and here she was pinned against this giant naked man. Feeling something touch her hip, she dropped her hand without thinking. She felt soft flesh that was damn near hot to the touch. Instant recognition of what she was feeling made her yelp and apologize.

"Oh my god, Ollie. I-I didn't mean...Why haven't you put anything on?! This is so weird and inappropriate," she exclaimed but kept her face calm..she felt anything but calm. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"My bad, Rachel. Let me get out of your way." Ollie pivoted on one foot and plopped down onto the bed. The action caused his erect penis to bounce, and he saw Rachel notice it.

Turning her head away from him, Rachel said, "I shouldn't have come in here without permission, but I have to tell Alan about this. It all feels very awkward, I'm sorry."

"Of course," Ollie responded. "If you felt uncomfortable because of my illness then I'm so sorry." He put his head down.

Rachel hopped through the obstacles and quickly rounded the corner.

Ollie looked up and a huge grin broke on his face. Getting up, he kicked some luggage out of the way and walked to the dresser. Tossing the clothes off the top revealed his cell phone propped up and recording.

Rachel closed her bedroom door and leaned against it. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she slid down to a seated position with her knees up.

"What...just...happened?" she inner monologued. "And did he use his illness as an excuse as if that somehow made it okay to stand naked in front of me? And he touched me with his...I touched his..." She shivered and felt her nipples turn to diamonds. "Why is my body reacting like this? He is gross and fat and smelly. It's not like I wanted to see his....to see him naked."

A stirring in the bed broke her thoughts. Alan stretched and sat up. Rachel quickly stood up and walked to the bedside.

"Hey, sleepyhead. How's the leg?" she said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm good, babe. Some pain meds and coffee sound great actually," he replied and looked at Rachel. "Are you okay? You look flushed."

"I...I need to tell you something," she said with an uncertain tone.

"Sure, what's up?" Alan said rubbing his eyes.

Looking at her husband, a million thoughts raced through her mind. Would Alan become enraged and try to confront Ollie? He could hurt himself further if he loses control. What if...what if he gets mad at me? Ollie could tell him that I touched his...thing. Would Alan be furious even if it wasn't my fault? Shit, I was alone in a room with another man while he was naked...and stayed naked. Why didn't I run? He was blocking me. But I could have screamed right? Shit shit shit!

"I...I could take off another week off work if you need me to." Rachel curled her toes on the floor.

"Is that it?" Alan laughed and touched her arm. "No no no, there's no need for that. Why waste money when I can take care of myself just fine?"

"Okay, baby...if you say so." Rachel walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Looking in the mirror she whispered to herself, "Why didn't you just tell the truth?"

-----------

Alan sat on the living room couch freshly medicated and caffeinated. Rachel was making some toast when Ollie came down the hall toward the kitchen. She stiffened and focused on the toaster like it was some highly complex machine. Ollie sauntered past her and toward the living room. Rachel turned her head slightly and watched him sit on the couch with her husband.

"Mornin' bud," Alan greeted Ollie.

The obese friend smirked and replied, "Back at ya, bro."

Rachel noticed the smirk. "He knows I didn't tell him what happened," she thought to herself.

"Anything going on today?" Ollie asked.

"Nah man. This is how my week is going to be, a whole lot of sitting around. I asked my company if I could telework; my hands are fine after all. But my boss just wants me to take it easy for now," Alan said sighing.

"Well, do you and the wife need anything done around here? Might as well make myself useful," Ollie offered.

"Since you brought it up...I just bought a new tv for the bedroom. I dropped it, and the screen is damaged. We unpackaged it yesterday while we were waiting for you to arrive. There are annoying vertical lines on the screen; so I need to take it back and exchange it," Alan finished.

"So you'd like me to swap it out for ya?" Ollie asked.

"If you don't mind. I'll give Rachel the receipt, and she can go with you for the exchange," Alan said and looked over his shoulder to where Rachel stood. "That ok, sweetie?"

Rachel looked back and forth between Ollie and Alan. She didn't care to be alone with Ollie, but she didn't want to act weird about it in front of Alan. "Uhh, ya I'm okay with that. It will be nice to have a tv in the bedroom when you relax in bed," she said with a forced smile.

Ollie grinned at Rachel. "How about some of that toast, and we can head out after breakfast?"

Rachel turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Sure thing, Ollie."

----------

30 minutes later she opened the front door, and Ollie side stepped out carrying the damaged tv. She noticed sweat on his neck and the sour smell as he passed.

"Mind opening the back door to my car?" Ollie asked.

"We are we taking your car? I don't mind taking mine," she replied.

"I insist. Just open the door and then go around to the other side to pull while I push," he said breathing heavily.

Rachel leaned in the car to pull the tv box. She was wearing khaki shorts that were high on her thighs and a white t-shirt that dipped showed a bit of cleavage. Bending over into the car, her shirt hung open. Ollie noticed the accidental display and hungrily stared at Rachel's hanging breasts. He slowed his pushing efforts to draw out the situation as long as possible.

"Push harder, Ollie." Rachel grunted as she pulled.

"Love to," Ollie chuckled at Rachel's naive choice of words.

Finally settling the tv in place, Rachel looked up and noticed Ollie staring at her chest.

She looked down and realized her exposure. Pressing a hand to her shirt she looked up again, but Ollie was shutting the door and walking around the car. "Did he see down my shirt? Ugh, let's just get this over with," she thought flustered.

"Hop in and let's do this," Ollie hollered.

Getting in the passenger side she sat down on a ripped and stained seat. "Can we get some AC?" she asked.

"Don't work, sorry," Ollie replied.

She tried to roll down her window, but the rotating handle was stuck.

"Windows are broken too," he said not looking at her.

"Ollie, it's so hot. Why did we take your car if nothing works?" she said puffing her shirt for air flow.

"A gentleman should drive a lady," he said with a proud posture.

"Gentleman?" she thought. "He keeps putting me in the most uncomfortable situations."

-----------

They arrived at the electronics store and made the exchange without any issues. Getting the broken tv out and the new tv in, Rachel was careful not to flash Ollie again. She noticed a smirk on his face during both instances.

The ride back home was almost unbearably hot due to the heat combined with loading and unloading the TVs. Pulling in the driveway and parking, Rachel's door opened and she gasped for air. Ollie had become soaked with sweat, and the car reeked a foul odor.

After getting the tv out of the car, Rachel opened front door for Ollie.

"Welcome back," Alan hollered. "Any problems with the swap?"

"Nope, I just told them that the tv was malfunctioning right out of the box," Ollie replied out of breath.

"Okay cool. Down the hall to the room please. And don't slip like my stupid self," Alan said laughing.

Rachel led Ollie to her bedroom and opened the door. She didn't like Ollie coming in there, but she wanted the tv set up for Alan.

"It's going to go on the dresser across from the bed," she informed Ollie, and he placed the box on the floor heaving.

"Shall we set it up?" he offered.

Rachel wasn't sure she could lift the tv alone once the stand was connected. "Sure, thanks," she replied.

They opened the box and connected the stand. "Go sit on the bed and tell me if it's centered," Ollie said while he lifted the tv.

Rachel took a seat and watched him set the tv on the dresser.

"How's that?" he asked. His wide girth was blocking her view.

"Uhh...could you step to the side for a sec?" she said.

Ollie moved, and she leaned left and right checking for alignment. "I think it needs to go slightly to the left," she said staring straight ahead.

Suddenly the giant figure blocked her vision completely. Startled, she looked up at the sweaty face towering in front of her. "Wh-what are you doing?" Rachel asked.

"Collecting my payment for today," he said with a hungry look.

"Payment?" she said quizzically. "I have some cash."

"Not the kind of payment I want, Rachel." She heard him but couldn't believe it.

"Ollie, you need to back up right now. I will scream." She glared at him.

"Go ahead. As long as you're comfortable explaining this to Alan." He took out his cell phone and held it up to her. A video showed Rachel and Ollie standing in the guest room, and Ollie was naked with a large erecting sticking out. The scene transitioned, and Ollie was standing right in front of Rachel. He leaned around her, and it looked like their bodies touched. Then the video zoomed on her hand touching Ollie's hard dick, and it went black.

"It's up to you, Rachel," Ollie broke the silence

"Ollie, what the hell? We both know that video is edited. And the whole situation was an accident!" she said getting angrier.

"You and I know that. But what about Alan? Even if it's obvious the video is manipulated, is it enough to make him question? How do you explain touching my cock? I'm just saying...he will remember this forever and wonder. Even just a sliver of doubt will fester," Ollie explained with a smirk.

"How's it going in there?" came a call from the living room.

"What's it gonna be?" Ollie gave Rachel the chance.

"Good, baby. Still setting up," Rachel hollered to the door.

"What exactly are you expecting?" she looked up at the sweaty man with disdain.

"Not much, Rachel. Just finish what you started in my room," he said and adjusted his cock in his pants.

"But I didn't 'start' anything. That was an accident!" she protested.

"Your hand touched my dick. So just do it again. Easy. And I will delete the video," he bargained.

"So I just have to touch your...thing, and you won't ever try anything like this again? And you'll delete the video?" she asked looking up at him. This man repulsed her, and yet her nipples were reacting to the situation.

"I swear," the fat man said with one hand in the air.

"Let's get this over with, asshole," she jabbed.

"Good girl. Pull my pants down," he said triumphantly.

"Get it out yourself!" she said a little too loudly and looked at the door. "You do it!" she whispered.

"Fine." Ollie hooked his thumbs in his pants and pulled them down with his boxers together. His long cock sprang out and pointed at Rachel.

Rachel stared at the piece of meat looking for a way out of this mess. A pocket of rank air had puffed out when he pulled his pants down, and it made her dizzy for a moment.

"Go ahead, Rachel," Ollie encouraged.

Hesitating one final moment, she reach out a finger and touched the head. It twitched, and she recoiled her hand quickly.

"C'mon girl, we don't have all day. Alan could come gimping over here any minute," Ollie said impatiently.

Alan. Her husband was down the hall, and here she was with another man's penis in front of her.

"I can't believe you are blackmailing me," she said in a last ditch effort to stop this.

"Listen, if you don't want to think of it that way, then it's just payment for services rendered," he chucked. "Either way I can sent this to Alan right now and be on my way back home. No harm to me; I don't even keep in touch with Alan. I can't say the same for you. Now grab my cock..last chance."

Rachel sighed and lifted her hand slowly. She touched the head, and again it twitched. This time she wrapped her whole hand around the shaft. Ollie moaned in pleasure at the conquest.

"That's it. Slide that sexy hand on my cock," he said looking down.

"Shut up! Don't talk to me." She squeezed his cock hard thinking it would hurt.

"Fuck ya..." he grunted at the stimulation.

Due to how sweaty he was, Rachel was finding it hard to stroke him smoothly. It was kind of sticky, and the skin clung to her hand.

"This isn't the most comfortable handjob I've ever gotten," Ollie said. "You could always put in it your m-"

"I am NOT giving you a blowjob, Ollie!" she hissed.

"Well this is going to take a while at this rate. Maybe just blow some air on it till it's dry," he suggested.

"Blow air on it? That doesn't make any sense," she said just holding his cock.

"Trust me, when I'm going to jerk off and my dick is humid or wet, I just wave it around a bit till it's dry," he said as a matter of fact.

Rachel felt disgusted. "Then just do that."

"No no no, not this time. It's a part of the arrangement," he snickered.

She opened her mouth to object again then closed it. Wanting to get it over with, her hand opened and his sticky skin peeled off. Holding his penis with two fingers, she brought her face closer. The hot wife blew gently and again the long cock twitched. She moved Ollie's member from side to side blowing all around it; then slid her two fingers an inch to test if it was working. They slid easily and Ollie spoke up, "Nice job. That was so hot."

"This better not take long. It doesn't take this long to set up a tv," Rachel said resuming her stroking.

Studying Ollie's penis, she looked at the bald fat pudge at the base of his shaft. It looked soft. Glancing up, she saw Ollie's eyes were closed in concentration. Biting her lip, she slightly increased the length of each stroke until her pinky knuckle made contact with the fatty segment. The next downstroke she pushed a little harder, and the whole side of her pinky sank into the pudge.

"You like that?"

Rachel started and looked up at Ollie. He was smiling broadly at her. In embarrassed frustration she tried stroking faster to finish it.

From Ollie's view, he could see Rachel's breasts jiggling through the gap in her shirt. His dick hardened further, and he heard a quiet sharp inhale from Rachel.

"Keep going Rachel...I'm getting there." He hunched over closer to her. In a quickly movement, Ollie slid a hand into Rachel's shirt and under her bra. Locating her nipple, he smirked to find that it was rock hard.

"What are doing?! This wasn't part of the de-"

As she spoke and reached to grab his arm with her free hand, Ollie pulled hard on her nipple cutting her off.

"Mmph!" she whimpered in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "S-Stop that," she breathed but kept pumping his cock.