It's My Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh...." Ollie whispered. "Just finish me baby...don't stop."

Being bent toward her, their faces were less than a foot apart. They stared into each other's eyes as Rachel jacked his long dick and Ollie pulled her sensitive nipple away from her body. They both breathed heavily, Rachel from exertion and Ollie from arousal.

The gaping hole in Rachel's shirt exposed her breast and nipple stretching away from her chest. Ollie looked from her nipple back to her face. Her eyes were glassy, and she had a whimpering look.

The clicking of crutches echoed down the hall.

The hypnotized wife snapped back to reality with a gut wrenching realization. Her hand slid down the length of Ollie's cock, and her fist pushed against the pudgy pouch to get him away from her.

Ollie released her nipple and grunted. Thick white ropes of cum shot from his cock slit. They splashed Rachel's chest and neck soaking her. Streams continued to erupt as Rachel sat stunned. Cum ran down her cleavage and disappeared into her clothes. With a final buck of his hips, Ollie's last spurt weakly arced to Rachel's thigh.

"Better get going," he panted. "I'll take care of hubby."

Rachel darted for the bathroom and locked it behind her.

"How's it looking, guys?" Alan swung into the room. He noticed a strong smell, but saw how much Ollie was sweating and kept it to himself.

"There you go, bro. What do you think?" Ollie replied trying to control his breathing.

"That will be perfect. Was everything there? Took you guys a while." Alan seemed to just noticed Rachel wasn't there. "And where's Rachel?"

"Well we used the wrong size screws for the stand and had to switch them out. Also we can't find the power plug," Ollie said looking around. "Oh ya, and the Mrs. wanted to change after we finished. Got pretty sweaty earlier."

"Gotcha. It is a scorcher outside. Did you look in the box under the foam for the cord?" Alan asked.

Ollie rifled through the paper and foam till he pulled out the black cord. "Nice one, bro," he said with a smile.

Inside the bathroom Rachel stared at herself in the mirror. Her shirt was plastered to her skin, and the heavy aroma of sperm drifted up to her nose. "He came on me. Another man's sperm is on me," she thought to herself.

Taking hold of the bottom of her soiled shirt, she pulling it up and over her head. Sticky liquid smeared her face. She crumpled the shirt and wiped her cheeks. Looking at her bra, it was soaked with Ollie's cum. Unhooking it, she let it drop to the floor. In the mirror she could see the nipple that Ollie had pulled was red and puffy.

"That was such an awful experience, but why did I lose it when he grabbed my nipple? Alan almost walked in while I was doing something so disgusting. I did it to save our marriage, but I almost ended it in the process," she mused. "It's over now. I'll make sure Ollie deletes that video, and I can put all this behind me. He's so repulsive. He will never touch me again," she promised.

Turning on the shower, she dropped her shorts to the floor. They were soaked...and not from Alan's cum.

-------------

That evening Ollie, Alan, and Rachel sat on the couch watching a movie. Rachel had taken the first cushion so she wouldn't have to sit next to Ollie.

"Wait wait wait, watch this watch this...." Alan said to Ollie while pointing at the screen.

Matthew McConaughey looked out the door of his spacecraft, and a giant wall of water towered over him. The music crescendoed, and Alan slapped the thigh of his good leg.

"How have you never seen this movie?! Nolan is a genius!" he went on.

Ollie just muttered, "Ya ya...it's good bro." He was staring across at Rachel. She scrolled through her phone and avoided eye contact with Ollie at all costs.

When the movie ended, Alan blabbered on about theories for the time dilation in the film. Eventually he yawned loudly, "I think I'm ready to turn in."

Rachel jumped up, "Okay honey, let me help you."

Settling in his crutches, Alan made his way around the couch. The foot of one of the crutches got caught on the corner of the couch, and he went down.

"Shiiiit shit shit shit...." He held his casted leg.

"Baby, are you okay?!" Rachel screamed panicking.

Alan took some deep breaths and gathered himself. "I'm okay I think. Leg throbs like a motherfucker though. Help me up please, Ollie?"

Ollie and Rachel both took an arm and pulled Alan to his feet. With crutches secured, Alan said, "Just let me double up on my pain meds, and I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Rachel cautioned. "That stuff is pretty strong."

"I need it, babe. The pain is brutal," Alan said wincing.

"Okay, let's get you in bed, and I'll bring the pills." Rachel led him down the hall.

Ollie saw the prescription bottle on the counter. Walking over he picked it up and looked at the label. "...can cause sedation or drowsiness." was listed under the side effects. Ollie smiled and put the bottle down.

----------

Rachel looked over at Alan in their bed. "Are you comfortable...can I get you anything?

"No thank you, babe. The meds are kicking in." Alan placed a hand on her cheek. "Listen, I'm sorry I haven't been able to fulfill my role...y'know...as a husband."

Rachel put her hand on his. "Baby, my only concerns are that you heal properly and you are comfortable. Don't worry about me. I love you."

Alan smiled and flipped off the light.

Rachel lay in darkness and felt shame wash over her. How could she have done something so intimate with another man? She hadn't orgasmed in days, and it seemed that she had been edging constantly and then being let down. The last few nights with Alan had left her wanting, and after her involuntary arousal earlier that day, she was in desperate need for relief.

Her hand found its way to her breast where Alan's normally would be for sleeping. She squeezed the soft tissue and clamped her legs tight. Pinching her nipple softly, she felt ripples of pleasure shoot down to her pussy. She caressed her aroused tit until sleep took her.

------------

Rachel dreamt of Alan. He lovingly kissed her then left a trail of kisses down her body. Kissing the inside of her thighs and making his way to her center. He kissed her pussy then slowly licked her lips up to her clit. Rachel purred and moaned at the sensation. "Baby, that's so good. Keep going," she said hazily.

The licking intensified, and she threw her head back. Reality crept in, and she realized Alan was really eating her out.

"Baby, what are you doing? Are you sure you're up for this?" Rachel opened her eyes and looked down between her legs. A large chubby face looked up from her pussy. Wetness glistened around his mouth.

"Hey sexy," Ollie whispered.

Rachel's head whipped to the side, and she saw Alan peacefully sleeping next to her. The door was cracked slightly, and just enough hallway light made things in the room visible. Terrified to move, she whispered in disbelief, "What are you...how did you..."

"Shhh..." Ollie cut her off and continued, "I owe you from earlier. It's not fair that I'm the only one that gets to get off. It's your turn." Ollie had Rachel's bed shorts pushed high and the center pulled to the side revealing her small pussy. It was smooth other than the triangle of hair above it.

"I don't want this, Ollie. I'm married, and you are violating everything by coming in here," Rachel said quietly shaking.

"Listen, you need this. I know you were about to cum earlier today. Just lay back and enjoy it. The less fuss you make the less likely Alan is to wake up and see us. He dove his tongue into her pussy, and she clamped a hand over her mouth.

Ollie had half his body on the lower part of the bed. "Let me get more comfortable," he said sliding off the bed.

Grabbing Rachel's ankles, he slid her down the bed toward him. She yelped, but it was muffled under her hand.

"That's better," Ollie whispered. He pushed her knees together and lifter her legs straight up forming a 90 degree angle. Grabbing her shorts, he pulled them up and over her feet. Lowering her legs, he spread them and bent her knees. Finally, he got to his knees and was face level with her most precious place. "Alan will never know. Try not to wake him," he said with a wicked grin and dove back into her sex.

Rachel's pressed her hand even harder into her mouth and arched her back. This wasn't her husband. This was a disgusting obese pervert that had tricked and manipulated her. She thought back and wandered how things would be different if she had just told Alan about the guest room incident. That line of thought was abruptly cut short.

Ollie had her clit in his lips and was sucking hard. His hands came up to her thighs and slid up her body. Snaking under her nightshirt, they came to rest on her breasts. Rachel grabbed his wrists intending to pull his hands free of her. He took the opportunity to pinch both nipples. She muffled a moan and lost all strength. Her hands remained on his wrists but didn't push them away.

Flattening his tongue, he licked the whole length of her sweet slit. Her liquids were flowing, and he hungrily lapped them up.

Rachel was loosing herself. Her pussy was shooting sensations through her body. She felt his chubby hands pull on both nipples and stretch her breasts upwards. She focuses all her willpower on keeping her mouth closed and staying quiet. Ollie kept her breasts extended by the nipples, and she arched her back sharply for some relief. He released her tits, and they bounced back into place on her chest. Then grabbing the bottom of her shirt, he lifted it over her breasts and exposed them to the night air. The action was smooth with her back still being arched.

"You have the most perfects tits Rachel. Absolutely perfect," Ollie whispered and kissed inside of her thigh.

He attacked her pussy again; this time straightening his tongue and pushing it into her vagina. His hands hooked on her thighs and held her while he tongue fucked her.

Rachel's orgasm was building...she had no rational thoughts. She had to cum...she needed to cum. Lost in the moment, she reached down and took hold of Ollie's wrists. She brought them back up and placed them on her breasts once again. He squeezed and felt the soft flesh. Her head snapped from side to side, and she squeezed her eyes shut. She couldn't take much more of this.

He pinched her nipples hard, and her hands flew down to his head. Gripping his hair, she pulled him hard into her pussy. They were connected. His hands on her breasts, her hands in his hair, his tongue deep in her gushing pussy.

With a final hard pull on her tits, Rachel went over the edge. Her head flew back in a silent scream. Her smooth thighs gripped Ollie's head like a vice, and the strongest orgasm she'd ever had ripped through her body. Time stood still as she rode the waves of pleasure. She didn't know how long it lasted.

Eventually, her muscles relaxed, and she lay panting. She had released Ollie's hair, and one hand was laying palm up across her forehead.

"It's good to see your slutty side, Rachel. That was so hot," Ollie said. Then he flicked his tongue one last time against her sensitive clit. Her body shuddered and tits jiggled.

Ollie stood up and felt a cold spot on his sweatpants. He yanked them down, and his long cock bounced free. Pre-cum had soaked his pants and was glistening on his tip. Looking down at Rachel's naked post-orgasmic form, he pushed his pants down the rest of the way.

Oblivious to Ollie's movements, Rachel simply lie there recovering. She felt something hot on her pussy lips and thought she was being licked again.

"No more...please...I can't...." she said shakily.

Ollie began sliding his wet cock over her drenched lips. "I know I said it was your turn to cum Rachel, but I can't wait anymore."

Every brain cell turned back on, and Rachel sat up and saw him sawing his member over her sex. "Ollie wait...don't do this," she whispered frantically. "This is too far. Are you going to rape me here next to my husband?!"

Ollie slid his cock off her pussy, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she felt her legs being raised into the air again and closed together. The slick organ slid between her closed legs and popped into her view. Nestled between her pussy lips he began sliding in and out of the gap he created.

"Are you ready to feel this inside you, Rachel?" Ollie said while pumping. Drops of pre-cum dripped onto Rachel's lower stomach.

"Please Ollie, I'm begging you. Stop. Please stop it!" She yelled and the room echoed her cry.

Alan shuffled in his spot and coughed in his sleep. Rachel's heart was beating through her chest.

Ollie slowly leaned down onto Rachel so her legs bent back. He spread her legs and her knees pressed against her chest. "If I stop now, will you finish this tomorrow? It will be my turn to cum tomorrow," He whispered while looking in her eyes.

"Can't we be done with all this, Ollie? This is all so wrong. I am betraying Alan. You're doing this to someone you used to call your best friend," Rachel pleaded.

"Promise me you'll help me tomorrow," Ollie ordered.

"I can't." Rachel shook her head.

"Promise me," he said more forcefully and started to press the tip of his cock into the outer folds of her pussy.

Panicking, Rachel blurted, "Okay okay! I promise!"

Ollie continued to press, and his tip was sinking further into her.

"Pull your nipples and promise me," he demanded.

Rachel clasped each nipple and stretched them away from her. "I promise."

Ollie slid his cock out of her folds, and a band of liquid stretched between them and broke.

"Goodnight, Rachel," Ollie whispered and walked out of the room with his pants at his ankles.

Rachel lay in bed trying to process everything that just happened. Alan shifted again, and she looked over at him. He slept so peacefully. Rachel hated herself for what she was doing, forced or not. "Maybe I am a slut," she thought to herself. Tears filled her eyes, and she pulled the covers over herself.

-----------

Alan woke to the sun up and the smell of coffee. He yawned and reached down for his crutches. Making his way to the kitchen he saw Rachel setting the table and laying out a massive breakfast.

"What's all this?" Alan said looking at the spread.

"Good morning baby!" Rachel hugged him and pecked his cheek. "Do I need a reason to pamper my husband? Let's get you healed up quick. Now sit down and enjoy!"

Alan sat down and looked up at his wife. "I don't deserve you babe. You are the best."

Guilt flared in her. "I will make it up to him. I'll be the best wife there's ever been," she thought.

Ollie trudged out of his room and into the kitchen. "Mornin' buddy...Rachel."

"Morning bro," Alan replied. Rachel just turned her back and poured some coffee for Alan.

Ollie smirked and sat down. "This looks great."

"It's not for-" Rachel started but was cut off by her husband.

"Ya dig in bro. Isn't Rachel awesome?" he boasted.

"She is indeed," Ollie responded with a knowing smile. "Any plans for today, bud?"

"Well, my boss finally relented and is letting me telework for a few hours. I think I'll sit on the porch and VPN in. I'm tired of being on the couch all the time," Alan said. "Rachel, got anything you wanted to get done?

"I was thinking of getting some chores done. Maybe clean out the fridge," Rachel replied.

"I can help with that," Ollie said taking a bite of eggs.

"You know what...I haven't gone for a run in a while. I think I'll do that," Rachel quickly stated. "I'll go around the neighborhood and wave to you each lap," she said smiling at Alan.

"I won't object to that. You know I love you in those running shorts," Alan flirted. Then looking at Ollie said, "Sorry bro, married mushy stuff."

"Doesn't bother me at all," Ollie replied looking at Rachel.

----------

Rachel was getting changed for her run, and Ollie helped Alan get setup on the porch.

Alan sat with his laptop on his lap.

"All good here?" Ollie asked holding Alan's crutches.

"Ya man thanks," Alan said opening his laptop.

Ollie placed the crutches inside the door and out of reach of Alan, but the husband didn't notice.

Rachel emerged from her room wearing running shorts and an athletic shirt. She chose not to just wear a sports bra with Ollie around. She also had her hair up in a ponytail the way Alan liked.

"Have a good run," Ollie said from his doorway.

Ignoring him, Rachel sauntered out to her husband and gave him a kiss.

"Enjoy the run, babe," he said.

-----------

As Rachel ran, she had time to think. What exactly had she promised the night before? Would Ollie try anything else or was it a bluff? Well, she would simply ignore him and stay close to Alan. "I won't give him any more opportunities," she promised herself. "He will be gone soon and out of our lives.

Heaving, she put her hands on her knees. Her smartwatch beeped that she had run 5 miles. Waving to Alan each time she passed their house had made the time fly. Making her way up to the porch she asked, "How's work?"

"Awesome!" her husband responded. "Feels good to do something productive."

"That's great, Honey. I'm going to shower then I'll come out and sit with you."

"Okay, see you in a bit," he said looking at the laptop screen.

Rachel peered down the hall. Ollie's door was closed, and she tiptoed by it and into her room. Locking her door, she breathed a sigh of relief at not encountering him alone.

"This is crazy..sneaking around my own home," she thought. Looking over at the bed, images of the previous night flashed in her mind. Ollie having her feet in the air and his penis wedged between her thighs parting her pussy lips.

She felt a pulse between her legs. "What the hell?" Shaking her head, she banished the thoughts. "He is a repulsive creep that blackmailed me. He should be arrested not eating the food I make for Alan." Undressing, she walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the shower.

Back in her room, the closet door creaked open and Ollie stepped out. Walking towards the sounds of the shower, he stopped to pick up Rachel's sweaty shorts. Inhaling deeply into them, he whispered, "You were supposed to me mine. You will be mine."

Under the hot water, Rachel washed her sweat and stress away. "Almost over. Be smart and stay aware. It's all almost over, and Alan and I can get back to our lives," she told herself.

A waft of air made the shower curtain move.

"Alan...is that you?" She tried to see through the semitransparent curtain. A huge dark shape stood in the center of the bathroom.

Rachel cupped a hand over her mouth and backed into the wall of the shower. She watched the shape shuffle around removing shirt and pants. The thought of screaming crossed her mind when the curtain slid open. Ollie stood naked and smiling.

"Hey sexy...can I join you?" Ollie said looking her up and down.

She quickly covered her breasts with one arm and cupped her small pussy with the other hand. "What the hell are you doing in here?! How dare you!" she hissed. "Get out right NOW or I will scream!"

"Go ahead. I'm sure you'd love to explain last night to poor crippled Alan," he said with an evil grin.

"ALA-" she started to yell.

Moving faster than she thought possible, Ollie moved into the shower and put a hand over her mouth. His stomach pressed her into the wall pinning her.

Moving his face next to hers he whispered in her ear, "A promise was made. I expect you to follow through." He released her mouth.

"Why are you doing this? You are ruining my marriage...you are ruining me!" she said desperately.

"Alan did this! He ruined my LIFE!" Ollie spat through gritted teeth.

"Ruined your...what are you talking about?" Rachel began.

"Just shut up and keep your promise!" Ollie said with a red face.