It's My Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel tries to fix things. Alan has an awakening.
12.6k words
2.62
17.7k
36
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of It's My Turn. It contains elements of noncon, cheating, and cuckolding. If any of these things offend you or make you uncomfortable, proceed at your discretion.

----------

Rachel's eyes opened to darkness. Reaching for her cellphone, she tapped the screen to see '1:17AM'. She knew it had been around noon when she fell asleep. Had she really slept for 12-13 hours?

A light snoring signaled than Alan was sleeping next to her. She slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. A folded garbage bag was in waste bin.

"Alan showered and took care of himself and didn't wake me," she thought. "He's such a good husband; I don't reserve his love." Tears filled her eyes, and she supported herself on the sink bowl. Sniffing, she splashed cold water on her face. Before heading out, she gargled some mouthwash to get rid of the stale taste.

She was wearing the same clothes from the previous day minus the bra. The soft pink shorts and cream t-shirt were good enough to sleep in; so she decided not to change.

Making her way back to bed, she heard noise from down the hall. Cracking the door, she saw light flashes from the tv.

"Maybe Alan forgot to turn off the television," she thought. A few steps down the hall she froze. The fat back of Ollie's head was in line with the tv.

"Shit," she mouthed. Quietly spinning, she tiptoed back to her room and closed the door without a sound.

Rushing into the bed, she pulled the sheets over her body. Safety enveloped her, and she looked over at Alan, her sleeping guardian.

"How can he be so unaware of what's going on in the house? I'm being assaulted right under his nose. Maybe I'm the guardian, protecting this marriage by not telling him. He would never look at me the same even if he didn't leave me. I'm so stupid....such an idiot....such a dumb slu-" her thoughts sent a shot of adrenaline through her body. "Did I think of myself as a slut? Shit....I have to end this. I can't take anymore, and I can't keep lying to Alan. I need to make sure Ollie deleted that video like he promised. I have to stand up to that disgusting bastard. This is my house!" she resolved in her mind. She stared at the ceiling determined to follow through on her decision.

With no chance of falling back to sleep, she pondered the situation. "I should go tell him now while I'm confident and angry. Plus, Alan is asleep; so I don't have to worry about him overhearing anything as opposed to waiting till tomorrow."

Decision made, she got up and walked to the door. Looking back at Alan's sleeping form she whispered, "I'll fix this, baby. He won't hurt us again."

The door shut, and Alan snored in happy bliss.

--------------

Rachel walked down the hall toward the tv and the obese figure in the center of the couch.

"A-hem," Rachel said her voice cracking slightly.

Ollie turned his head and smiled. "Evening Rachel. Whatcha doin up so late?"

"I-I needed to talk to you," she stuttered.

This wasn't going how she planned. Where was her confidence? She clenched a fist. "I need to see that you've erased the video of us in your room," she blurted out.

"Oh that," Ollie chuckled. "Come on over and you can watch me delete it."

"I'm not going over there. Just hold it up," she demanded.

"If you want this video gone, you gotta come over here," he said and turned back around.

Rachel stood there with her hands on her hips. "Ollie?...Ollie?!" she tried to get a response, but there was none.

Growling, she walked around the couch and blocked his vision of the tv. "Hello??" she said.

"Tell you what. I'll give you 30 seconds to look through my phone's camera roll. If you find the video, you can delete it yourself," he proposed looking up at her.

"You'll let me go through your phone?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, well the pictures anyway. Deal?" he replied.

"Fine, let me have it." She held out her hand.

"One more thing..." Ollie grabbed her hand and pulled so she fell into his lap. "...you gotta sit here and let me watch you search."

"What the hell, Ollie? Let me up." She tried to stand, but he had an arm across her lap. "Here you go." He held up his phone offering it to her. "Start swiping....1," he began counting."

"You're such an asshole," she jabbed and began to swipe through his pictures.

A close up picture of Ollie's cock came up, and Rachel jumped in surprise. "The hell, Ollie?" she looked at him.

"What? I'm proud of what I got.....10," he continued the count.

"Disgusting." She continued swiping. Picture after picture were images of Ollie's dick from various angles and states of hardness.

"20," he warned.

Swiping faster, the pictures were a blur as she searched for the video.

"30." He snatched the phone away.

"The video is not even there you prick," Rachel said angrily.

"Oh it's there; you have my word," he said seriously. "If you want another shot, you can buy some more time."

"Buy more time?" she was getting thoroughly annoyed with all this.

"Yep, a kiss for 30 more seconds," he propositioned.

"You're out of your mind, Ollie. I'm not kissing you. You promised to delete the video," she said angrily.

"Look, it's not like we haven't kissed already. And you want this video gone right? Up to you," he finished.

Rachel felt like slapping him. But she thought to herself, "I'll just give him a peck on the cheek; then I can get rid of the video."

"Fine," she said rolling her eyes. "Turn your head." She tilted her head and aimed for his cheek.

"Nah nah...you know what I meant. Don't get cheap on me," he chuckled.

She thought about everything they had done, or rather everything he had forced her to do. One more quick kiss and she could finish it. "Close you eyes," she said relenting.

He obeyed smiling.

Rachel looked into his chubby face. His odor was slightly detectable. Moving lightning fast, she pecked his lips and retreated.

Ollie opened his eyes. "Rachel, that's not a kiss. That's what you give your grandma on holidays. If we aren't going to do this, get off me and go back to bed." He started to put his phone in his pocket.

"Wa-wa-wait," she said quickly. "Alright."

Rachel paused for a long moment; then closed her eyes and leaned in to him. Puckering her lips, she felt them brush into his.

Not wanting a repeat of before, she put more effort into the kiss. Her mouth pressed into his fleshy lips, and he puckered his lips back.

They were still for several seconds with their lips connected. With a smooching sound, he kissed her then angled his head the other way kissing her again. After a couple kisses with only Ollie contributing, Rachel started kissing back.

Soon lip smacking sounds were happening every couple seconds...then every second. Now they both adjusted the angle of their heads continuously while kissing. Their lips never parted and their noses brushed at their movements. Ollie placed a hand behind her head and added pressure to the kiss. He opened his mouth, and Rachel followed his lead parting her lips. His tongue slid into her wet opening and met hers. They made out aggressively, and Rachel let out a whimper into his mouth.

The sound brought Rachel back to her senses, and she realized what she was doing. She pushed against Ollie's chest, and a strand of saliva stretched from their parting lips.

"Damn girl, you taste delicious," Ollie said licking his lips. "That earned you 60 seconds....1," he began counting.

Feeling dizzy, Rachel collected herself and grabbed the phone from him. "Jerk," she hissed and began swiping.

"10...keep lookin'," he announced and put a hand on her thigh. She didn't notice.

"20." He slid his hand up her thigh and onto her stomach.

"Stop touching me," she said in concentration.

He continued up her stomach until his index knuckle contacted the soft underside of her breast.

"Ollie, for Pete's sake. It's disgusting enough that I have to scroll through all your dick pics," she said maintaining focus on her swiping.

He glided his hand over her breast softly squeezed the flesh.

"Oh my god, Ollie I said-"

"30...don't worry about what I'm doin'. This is your last attempt...no more buying time, he said emphatically.

"Ugh! How can you possibly have this many pictures of yourself?! Did you stay up all night taking these?!" she said flabbergasted.

Ollie felt her nipple through her shirt and began tracing circles around it. Instantly, her tit responded and started to grow.

Rachel cursed herself for forgetting to put on a bra before coming out of her room. "I need to see this through. I won't let him distract me and run out of time." she thought determinedly.

He continued tracing her nipple, and electric signals raced to between her legs. Her scrolling began to slow as he teased her little protruding tit.

"40," he said quietly. It had been much more than 10 seconds, but the fat man was dragging this out. Ollie took her hard nipple between thumb and index and started to pinch.

The signals in her body increased, and she began to heat up. In a twisted way, the correlation of looking at pictures of Ollie's long hard dick and the feelings from his tit manipulation were remapping her arousal circuits.

"50," he whispered and pinched harder.

Rachel's eyes were closed, and she held the phone in front of her but not moving.

Slowly, he pulled her nipple away from her body and her breast stretched. Her breathing was ragged and quick. Suddenly, she felt something hard against her bottom, and she flashed her eyes open.

"60...sorry Rachel." Ollie slid the phone from her numb fingers.

"You're-you're a liar. It's not there! Screw you, Ollie!" she half screamed.

Pushing herself up, she walked around the couch and into the kitchen.

"Okay...okay!" Ollie said getting up after her. "I'll delete it and you can see for yourself."

He reached her and held up his phone. Hitting the 'Back' button on the screen, the thumbnails of the whole folder came into view. Hundred of dick pics scrolled as he thumbed his way to the bottom of the folder.

Rachel felt like a fool for not thinking of searching this way. The very last item was a video. Ollie clicked on it and then deleted it.

"And the 'Recently Deleted' folder, Ollie. I'm not an idiot." She folded her arms. But she felt like one for having gone through each picture individually.

"Done and...done." Ollie said showing her the screen.

"Goodnight." Rachel said sternly and turned on her heels.

"Wait!" he called and grabbed her arm.

"What?!" she pulled against his grip.

He pointed down to his crotch and his tented pants. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked smiling.

"Not my problem. Oh I know...go take more pictures of yourself!" she said sarcastically.

"Nah, I think I have enough. Besides..." he looked at her intently, "...it's my turn to cum." he finished.

"Wh-what do you mean?" she said with a terrified look. "The shower was your..."

Ollie inwardly triumphed that she referred to their shower encounter using his terminology. "That's right; it was my turn. But if I'm not mistaken, I wasn't the only one that got off...was I?

"N-no...that's not-" she stammered.

"So by my logic, it's still my turn." he said confidently.

Rachel's knees began to shake, and she stood stuck in place.

Ollie walked up to her and backed her into the stove.

Pinned between the oven and Ollie's girth, her mind raced. "This can't be happening. I have to get out...have to run." she thought. "Ollie, I will scream...I will...I'll-"

He cut her off, "I don't give a shit, Rachel. Haven't you realized that yet? I have nothing to lose here. You have everything to lose."

He leaned closer to her and put his mouth to her ear. "You're a slut now, Rachel."

She inhaled sharply and involuntarily squeezed her legs.

"You are a cheating slut. And right now you are going to suck my cock." he whispered in her ear.

"Ollie, please," she said barely audible. Her body was trembling.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he began to add pressure. Their eyes were locked as she sank lower. She settled with her legs in an 'M' shape on the ground.

"Take it out," he said.

She remained frozen.

"Take it out slut!" he barked causing her to jump and rise to her knees.

Slowly raising her shaking hands, she curled her fingers inside his waistband.

Resigned to her fate, she pulled down his pants. He wasn't wearing briefs, and his cock sprang out and bounced in the air. Letting his pants fall to the floor, she knelt face to face with the long bald organ.

A drop of clear liquid was already beginning to open the slit. "Go ahead baby," he encouraged.

Tentatively, she reached up and wrapped her fingers around the warm shaft. A strong smell emanated from his manhood causing her to waiver dizzily. She pumped him softly and watched the droplet of pre-cum grow until it dripped off with a syrupy stretch.

"Do you suck Alan's cock?" he said watching her hand stroke.

"Please don't say his name right now," she replied shamefully.

Ollie looked on the kitchen counter and saw one of Rachel's ponytails. Grabbing it he said, "I know how much he likes your hair in these. Do it for me."

Taking the elastic band from him, she released his cock and put her hair up.

"Very sexy," he complimented. "Now let's continue."

She made a move to grab his penis again, but he stepped forward and his cock pushed against her closed mouth.

"This isn't a handjob. Open up," he instructed.

She kept her mouth closed and her eyes tightly shut.

"Open up slut!" he hissed and yanked her ponytail upward.

Her eyes flew open from the shock, and her lips parted. The smooth head of Ollie's cock slid past her married lips. Ollie gasped in pleasure. Stunned, she stayed frozen with just his cock head in her mouth.

"Put your hands on my legs and pull me into your mouth," he urged her.

She looked up at him from down on her knees. Her lips formed an 'O' around his mushroom. With pleading eyes, she shook her head 'no' and his dick wiggled in the same motion.

"I guess you need to be taught," he said. Pressing his body forward slowly, his long dick disappeared into Rachel's mouth.

Inch by inch he slid into her. Her head retreated back trying to stop the invasion. It came to rest against the glass door of the oven, and her ponytail pressed upward. Ollie kept pressing, and her hands flew to his thighs to hold him back.

The tip of his cock touched the back of her throat and panic raced through her. She had never taken Alan this far. She mostly just sucked his tip for a few minutes before her pulled her up to have sex.

Ollie sensed her fear and pulled back till his head was back in her lips. "Just do what feels natural, baby." He got comfortable and leaned onto the stove.

"If I do what I do to Alan, maybe he will cum quickly," she thought.

Grabbing the base of his penis, she slid her lips back and forth on the tip. Her tongue licked the underside of the spongy head, and Ollie gave a grateful moan. Growing confident, she increased her suction causing her cheeks to indent. Slurping sounds began to echo in the kitchen, and she found a steady rhythm of sucking. His pre-cum was leaking into her mouth, and oddly she wasn't repulsed by it.

She had never let Alan cum in her mouth, and considered the act disgusting. Licking the slit, her tongue scooped off a thick droplet, and she rubbed her tongue against the roof of her mouth tasting it. As she did so, she felt her pussy begin to secrete its own sticky fluids. She held the base of his penis as she sucked, and her pinky knuckle brushed against his pudge pouch that connected his cock to his body. Pressing harder she squished her fingers into the fat, and Ollie grunted in pleasure.

Hearing the fat man's moans, she thought continuing the action might send him over the edge. With her other hand she cupped his smooth balls, and he groaned "Oh that's good baby." With both hands she squished into his pudge and kneaded his ballsack, all while slurping on the tip of his cock.

Rachel felt something strange as she fought to get the giant to cum. As much as she wanted to get out of this mess, she felt an unplanned urge to please him...to make this good for him. The thought shocked her, and she increased her tempo to finish and escape.

Suddenly, she felt his hands on the sides of her head and worried he was going to fuck her mouth himself.

Pushing her lips off his dick he said, "I need to check something...hands up."

Confused, she obeyed and raised her arms into the air.

Grabbing her shirt, he lifted it up and off causing her breasts to bounce. He knelt in front of her and inspected her nipples. "Like I thought." he said.

Rachel looked down at her breasts trying to understand. She noticed one nipple was more pronounced than the other and slightly red...the nipple he had teased while she sat in his lap.

"Let me fix that." Ollie reached for the other nipple and trapped it in his fingers. He pinched it, and Rachel stifled a moan.

"You love getting your tits played with don't you," he stated. He pulled and the flesh stretched. Letting go, the breast bounced back to its natural shape. Again he pulled and released.

He looked into her eyes, and she was staring back into his. She had that telltale glassy look that said she was getting lost. Her mouth hung open, and she was quietly panting. Smiling, he flicked her nipple, and she bit her lip with a "Hmmm!"

"Okay let's see now." He checked her puffy nipples. "Things seems to be even."

Rachel sighed in relief that her torment was over. She hoped Ollie wouldn't notice how wet her shorts had become.

"Maybe one more thing...." *slap!*

Rachel's eyes grew wide and her body

spasmed. Ollie had slapped her breast sending a mix of pain and pleasure surging through her body. Not hard, just a sharp flick of his wrist.

*Slap!*

Her other breast jiggled the same way the first had. "Oh my god," she said breathily.

With a final crack, he slapped both of her tits downward, and the breast tissue wobbled up and down before settling still.

"Mmmmhh!" she whined erotically and fell forward on her hands and knees weak from the stimulation. Catching her breath, she looked up to see Ollie's long cock hanging between his legs as he knelt on one knee. Liquid dripped from the tip, and Rachel's mouth watered.

Ollie grabbed the edge of the stove and stood. Taking hold of her ponytail, he pulled her back up to a kneeling position. Releasing her hair, he said, "Open up and stick out your tongue."

The once proud wife knelt on her kitchen floor with her little nipples erect and tongue extended.

Holding his dripping cock, he guided it across her tongue and into her mouth.

She closed her lips and softly moaned at the feeling of the warm flesh.

"Pull me into your mouth," he ordered again.

This time Rachel placed her hands on his thighs and pulled. Ollie leaned in following her guidance. When his cock touched the back of her throat, she pushed him away slowly.

"Still a couple inches to go baby. Let's see what you can do," he instructed.

Rachel pulled him back in, and when he reached her throat she held him there. She tried moving her mouth forward but began to gag. Pushing him away, his cock fell from her mouth leaving strings of saliva connecting them.

"Let me help. Lean back," he said taking control.

Her head came to rest against the stove, and her ponytail pushed up again. Ollie put his cock back in her mouth and leaned forward. Once again he reached her virgin throat. "Here we go," he said pressing into her. Her throat resisted only for a moment, and then he popped inside.

"Holy shit..." he groaned. He kept her throat filled for a few seconds before backing out. She coughed a bit when her airway was clear. Due to the fact that Ollie's penis was of less than average thickness, she had been able to take him in her throat fairly quickly.