It's My Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," he said greedily and leaned into her.

This time his cock slid past her lips and all the way into her throat. He paused for a moment allowing her to become accustomed to the foreign object. With his cock in her throat and her head pinned to the stove, she looked like how she was feeling...a true slut.

Extracting his dick from her, he took in the sight of his old friend's wife. Saliva covered her chin and dripped onto her chest between her breasts. Her mouth hung open as she panted, and a tear streak was on each cheek.

Rachel's mind was a foggy mess of arousal and submission. She never thought her body would be capable of feeling like this. Something had broken in her, and at the moment she didn't care.

"Now show me what you've learned," he demanded.

Placing her hands on his thighs again, she took him into her mouth. This time she didn't try pulling him, but rather pushed her own mouth onto his cock. He slid smoothly into her throat and she paused. After a moment she continued the pressure and he slid deeper.

"Yesss..." the fat man moaned.

She pulled free to catch her breath then swallowed him again. She kept taking him deeper until she felt her nose touch his fatty pouch. With one last push she sank her nose into the fat flesh taking every last inch of him into her body. She inhaled his scent deeply, and her eyes rolled back.

"Holy fuck Rachel..." he threw his head back.

Sliding him just out of her throat, she kept him in her mouth and breathed heavily through her nose. Freshly oxygenated, she deepthroated the obese man once again. Squishing her nose into his pudge she moaned desperately, "Mmmmmh."

"Im almost there baby...don't stop," he panted.

She cupped his balls and sucked the tip of his penis hungrily. They locked eyes while she worshipped his cock. A faint part of her knew this was diabolical. But her nipples had never been harder in her life, and her pussy was absolutely drenched. Any rational thought was drowned out by arousal and the insane need to get Ollie to cum.

Rachel felt Ollie grab her face, and he began fucking her throat frantically.

"Mmmh....Mmmh....Mmmh..." her moans matched his thrusts.

He pulled her hard into his fatty pouch and held her there. After what felt like an eternity, he pulled his cock from her throat but kept it in her mouth. She was catching her breath when he roared, "I'M COMING! I'M COMING BABY! TAKE IT SLUT! FILL YOUR MOUTH!"

She took over bobbing her mouth on only the tip, and she felt the first jet splash into her. Spurt after spurt filled her wanton mouth, and she continued sucking. With nowhere else to go, cum leaked from the sides of her lips. Ollie continued grunting maniacally as he unloaded into Rachel.

As she felt the pulsing lessen, she stopped moving and held his dick between her lips. Slowly she backed up, and his cock came free with a pop.

Ollie looked down on Rachel. Breathing heavily he said, "Let me see."

Looking up at him, she opened her mouth revealing a pool of white liquid.

"Good girl...go ahead now," he granted.

Closing her mouth, she swallowed the salty spunk with a throaty sound.

Ollie leaned down and took her under the arms. She was like a rag doll as he lifted her and sat her on the countertop.

Rachel was a broken mess. Her eyes stared at him dreamily, and her chin was covered in cum. Wetness ran down her cleavage, and her breasts were red and swollen.

Ollie picked up her shirt and cleaned off her chin. Then he leaned into the counter and wrapped her legs around him. She offered no resistance in her hazy state. Taking her arms, he wrapped them around his neck. Their faces were inches apart.

"What are you?" he said quietly to her.

".......a slut." she whispered.

"...whose?" he mouthed.

A tiny voice deep within her screamed not to say it.

"Yours"

----------------

Rachel woke up in her bed to Alan leaning toward her and kissing her cheeks. Her brain felt like a broken puzzle, and she took a few moments to piece things back together. Yawning, her jaw muscles felt tight, and memories of the previous night flashed in her mind. Horror crept into her very soul as she relived the debauchery she had partaken in.

Her memories were foggy recalling what happened between the events in the kitchen and her waking up. An image of her sitting on the counter holding Ollie came into her mental view.

After he had cum in her mouth, he had put her on the counter. She remembered staying like that with him for some time, and they had been kissing. With arms wrapped around each other they kissed sensually, and she purred into his mouth. After having his fill of her saliva and what was left of her fidelity, Ollie walked back to his room leaving her sitting on the counter.

A kiss from Alan on the lips brought her back to the present. She quickly turned her head away from him. "Sorry baby. Let me brush my teeth first," she said with a forced smile.

Quickly slipping out of bed, she was relieved to see that she had the presence of mind to change her clothes before getting in bed. "How can I let my husband kiss me after what I've done?" she though to herself. Looking back at Alan, she wondered if she could ever deserve his love again. She felt like a soiled product...of no value anymore. Closing the bathroom door behind her, she felt a tear run down her cheek.

--------------

An hour later, Alan and Ollie sat on the couch talking.

"Guess I'll be heading out tonight," Ollie stated.

"Ya, man. The time really flew by," Alan replied.

"It's been great reconnecting with you, bud. And getting to know Rachel more has been a real treat," the fat friend said knowingly.

"She's pretty great isn't she?" Alan said smiling.

"Any man would give his left nut for a woman like her," Ollie finished.

Alan nodded his head, "I know it."

Just then Rachel came out of her room and made her way into the kitchen. Both men turned their heads.

"Hey babe. Doing ok?" Alan asked.

"I'm fine honey just thirsty," she answered. She glanced at Ollie and saw him eyeing her. Her face reddened, and she turned her back.

"I spoke to my doctor earlier," Alan said to Rachel. "He says I should be moving around as much as possible for blood flow and all that. Want to go for a walk with me around the neighborhood?" he asked.

"Of course, sweetie! When do you want to go?" she responded enthusiastically.

"Well, we are supposed to get a thunderstorm later; so we should head out." He grabbed his crutches.

-----------

Walking down the sidewalk together, Alan looked at his wife and said, "I really appreciate you being so welcoming to Ollie. All of this was so sudden, and we don't really know him anymore."

Rachel looked down at her feet as she walked unable to look him in the eye. "Anything for you my love. I know you were keen on finding out what happened to him," she said guiltily.

"Honestly, something seems off about him though," he continued. "Sometimes I notice him leering at you. He hasn't said anything inappropriate has he?"

This was the moment of truth. The time to confess everything and tell him how she was manipulated and tricked. But a dark part of her knew that wasn't completely true. She thought back to their first encounter when he blackmailed her with the edited video. It all seemed so insane now that his tactics worked on her. Of course her husband would have believed her over that fat monster. But she was in too deep now. Would he still want her after learning the truth. The thought of her husband not loving her anymore was more than she could bear.

"No, baby. He hasn't said anything to me," she lied. "He will be gone today, and we can get back to just us." She grabbed his hand over the crutch handle.

"That sounds awesome, babe. I've been missing our 'alone time'. He winked at her.

Forcing a smile she said, "Baby not outside you're embarrassing me."

They finished their walk, and she helped Alan back into the house. Dark clouds were visible in the distance.

"Phew, I'm beat. And the leg throbs a bit," he informed Rachel.

"Do you need your medicine?" she asked concerned.

"Nah, I already took some earlier. I just want to sit in bed with my laptop and look at some work stuff." He started making his way to their room.

Ollie was nowhere in sight, and his bedroom door was shut.

Rachel helped her husband get settled and gave him the computer and a glass of water.

"Let me know if you need anything else, Honey," she offered.

"Okay thanks, babe," Alan said with a final shift of his sitting position.

Rachel left the room and walked to the couch. She fell back with a flop and sighed deeply wanting a moment to herself. Turning on the tv, she put her feet up and flipped through channels with the remote.

A few minutes later she heard the guest room door open. She reflexively slid lower in her seat and pulled her knees to her chest. In her mind she was repeating, "Please go back inside...please go back inside..."

"Rachel, can we talk?" Ollie disrupted her thoughts.

"Ollie, we don't have anything to talk about. Please let me be," she said without turning around.

"Rachel, please," he said seriously.

She noticed something different about his tone. Was he...nervous?

"What is it, Ollie?" she said sighing.

"Not here. In my room," he said.

"I'm not going in there with you," she replied sharply. "I don't trust you at all."

"I need to show you something....to explain things," he went on.

"Just show me out here then," she responded growing impatient.

"Damnit Rachel either come in my room or I'll have this conversation with Alan. This is as much about him!" he said in frustration.

"About Alan?" she thought. Her curiosity was peaked, and she didn't want Ollie talking to Alan if it meant risking the truth about the events of the week.

"Fine! Let's go." she relented.

The fat man led Rachel back to his room and held a hand up for her to enter first.

She paused at the doorway. A warning flared in her mind, and she knew it was a mistake to go inside.

"He's leaving tonight, and I have to know what he's talking about that involves Alan," she justified.

Stepping inside, she walked to the center of the room. Ollie entered and closed the door behind him. Like a bad omen, the storm clouds darkened the house.

"So what is it?" Rachel asked folding her arms. On the way in, she'd been relieved to see his bags were packed, and the room had been cleaned up. He shifted uncomfortably and rubbed a forearm.

"Well?" She pushed.

Straightening his posture, he clenched his fists and looked her in the eyes. "I love you," he let out.

"Ollie-" she started.

"I always have," he cut her off. "When we were younger, you were the only girl I ever wanted. I could have had others. I was popular. I was good looking..." He gritted his teeth on the last part.

"I'm confused, Ollie. You were Alan's best friend. You must have known he liked me before he eventually asked me out," she said trying to make sense of things.

"I knew. But I thought...I thought if I could tell you first that maybe you'd....maybe we'd..." he stammered unsure how to articulate his thoughts.

"I tried to make myself worthy of you. I was going to tell you how much I loved you after the graduation ceremony," he went on.

"Ollie how could you love me if we barely knew each other? Alan only introduced us a few weeks before graduation," she said.

"I'd been in love with you long before then," he confessed.

"I'm not sure you know what love is, Ollie," she said sadly.

His face turned angry. "Of course I do! Look, I'll show you."

He walked to the bed and pulled out a white binder from under the pillow.

Rachel remembered the last time she'd seen that and what followed.

"Here look. I've always had you with me...hoping to have a second chance...to tell you what I should have before that cripple did," he said and handed her the binder.

She nervously opened the cover and gasped. Inside was a collage of pictures of herself. She recognized most of them from her Instagram account. Some were cut removing Alan. Worst of all there were watery distortions on some of the pictures. She could guess what that was from. "Ollie, what is this?" she said in a scared voice.

"That's proof that I never stopped loving you or thinking about you." He had a look on his face that suggested this was all perfectly normal. "And with everything that's happened between us this week, I knew this could be our second chance."

"He's crazy...I need to get out of here but without alerting Alan. Who knows what Ollie might say to him," she frantically thought to herself.

"Ollie..." she stepped to him and put a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry but there is no 'us'. All of this has been a huge mistake. I would never leave Alan. He is my husband...who I chose."

"Then why have you been acting like my lover?!" he asked getting angrier.

What could she say? She had done things with Ollie that should have been only done within the bounds of marriage. How could she explain that he repulsed her, but that he had gotten her into a sexual haze and she couldn't control herself.

"That day...I walked into the courtyard, and I saw you two kissing. My heart has been broken since that moment, and there is only one thing that can mend it. Say you love me and come away with me." The obese man look at her with hope in his eyes.

"...I'm sorry, Ollie. There is no version of this where we are together. I love Alan. And even if I lose him from what I've done, I could never be with you," she said honestly.

Ollie looked at her, and a tear fell down his cheek.

"It'll be ok, Ollie. You will find the right person for yourself." she smiled up at him. Inwardly she thought, "Maybe after some therapy and a little weight loss."

Ollie began to chuckle and wiped his tears. Taking a step toward her with a discomforting grin, she backed into the bed and fell into a seated position.

"What are you doing? Please just go, Ollie."

He bent down to eye level with her. "I'll go. But I can't leave things uneven between us."

"What do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"It's your turn to cum. I'm up by one count, and I won't leave it that way." he told her.

"That's not necessary, Ollie. Just go before something bad happens. I'm begging you," she pleaded.

"If I can't have your heart, I'll take your body. Your pathetic husband can have what's left when I'm done," he sneered.

"I'm not just going to let-" she stopped abruptly when he put a finger in her face.

"Either you let me make you cum one last

time, or I will haul your ass into your own room and fuck you in front of Alan. Doesn't seem like a hard choice," he challenged. "How about you stand up?" the large man began.

Rachel squeezed the bed sheets to anchor herself down. "I don't think he's bluffing. I keep telling myself that this will be the last time. But he really is leaving today. I can endure it...I have to. I won't have to touch him since it's my turn. 'My turn?' Shit, why am I calling it that?! Okay I'm just going to endure this one last disgusting thing. I just can't let myself lose control." Making her decision, she silenced the voice and stood.

Ollie grabbed her by the ponytail and jerked her head back, "A slut shouldn't have clothes on...take them off."

Already she felt a tingle between her legs at the treatment. She took a deep breath and pulled her shirt off.

Ollie took in the sight of her perfect breasts packaged in a cute little bra. "Keep going," he ordered.

Next came her shorts then panties and bra. He walked around her appraising her form. "Your ass looks delicious, but your tits are fucking stupendous. They are just begging to be pulled...bit...slapped," he drooled.

She tensed at the last part. He had slapped her breasts that night in the kitchen and she nearly fainted. Alan pleasured her breasts, but Ollie tortured them. She shamefully knew which she preferred.

"Lay down on the edge of the bed like that night next to Alan," he said wiping drool from his chin.

Rachel slid onto Ollie's bed and closed her legs protectively.

He grabbed her knees and spread them. Her small pussy came into view, and he licked his lips. She expected him to start licking her, but instead he curled her knees back until they pressed against the outsides of her breasts.

"Hold your legs back," he told her.

She nervously hooked her hands under her knees.

Getting into position between her spread legs, he looked into her delicious married pussy. "Pull harder," he ordered.

Pulling her legs, her pussy raised a bit more, and her labia flowered open from the stretch. The action revealed how wet she was becoming.

"Such a slutty pussy Rachel," he remarked with a smile.

She closed her eyes feeling humiliated by the position she was in. Being fully exposed to her abuser felt so taboo but unexplainably thrilling and dirty.

Her eyes darted open when Ollie plunged his tongue into her open gates.

"Mmmmhh...." she moaned as the wet muscle penetrated her tight hole.

He came up with a glistening chin. "Baby it's the last time. Don't hold back."

Her moans increased slightly, and she pulled her legs harder trying to give him deeper access.

Ollie licked and sucked her clit teasing her.

"Let go of your legs, baby," he instructed as he quickly stripped his clothes.

Letting go, she felt Ollie pull her feet down until she lay flat. Then the bed creaked as the huge man climbed up and straddled her. He bent down and brought his lips to hers kissing her. Feeling her return the kiss and open her mouth, he slid his tongue inside and explored her wet space.

Rachel's head was spinning. Every time she tried to collect a thought to resist, it seemed to drift away like smoke.

His hands found her breasts grabbing and squishing them. Rachel moaned into his mouth as he played with her boobs. Seizing both nipples, he pinched and pulled them up.

She broke the kiss and murmured "Yesss" Grabbing his wrists, she pushed them which stretched her tits further.

"That's it, my slut. You like when I pull these slutty tits?" he said pinching.

"I-I love it. More....more please...." she whimpered.

Obliging, he pulled her nipples in different directions and her breasts stretched.

"Ahhhh....mmmmhh...." she twisted and thrashed under him.

He released her tits, and they bounced back into place. Scooting forward, he held his long cock over her breasts. Pinching his shaft, he milked out a thick drop of pre-cum and let it slowly drip onto her nipple. Then he repeated the process with the other one. With his index fingers he rubbed the slimy liquid into her sensitive nips.

The sight of Ollie's cum dripping from his slit and now the attention to her nipples was taking the horny wife back to that hazy state. Her eyes were glassy and primal feminine desires were taking over.

Lifting her head off the bed, she tried to reach his hard bouncing cock with her tongue. She missed and her head fell back.

"What do you want baby?" he said and squeezed her breasts together.

"Mmm!" She moaned. ".....cock"

"Whose cock do you need, Rachel?" he pushed.

"....yours, Ollie. Your cock. I need it in my mouth."

Pushing his hips forward, she guided his dick to her waiting mouth.

She closed her eyes and opened the mouth she kissed her husband with. The long hot member slid inside, and she hummed on it in pleasure.

"Fuuuuck baby. Your mouth is so good," he said straining. Partly because of the incredible feeling but also because he was getting tired supporting his weight over Rachel.

She was pulling his thighs trying to get more of him into her but was coming up a few inches short of taking the whole length. "More...I need more," she complained and pulled at him.

The large man fell forward onto his hands and now his long soaked prick dangled over her face. Lowering himself, he sunk back into her impatience mouth.