It's My Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan's stomach was in knots. His breathing was ragged, and his body ached from the mental torment. Watching her breasts gets slapped and then jiggle was pumping more blood into his rebelling cock.

Like in the kitchen, the slaps weren't excessively hard. The fat man snapped his wrists hitting her bouncing flesh. He began slapping from different angles as Rachel pressed down on his cock and scrunched her face in concentrated ecstasy.

"Harder," she pleaded.

He slapped both together from the outside causing them to collide in the center. Intermittently he would tug on a nipple eliciting a moan from the hot wife. Then he'd slap the puffy tit for good measure.

"Harder!" she begged desperately.

Ollie reared back and slapped her breast hard. She cried out as the shock jolted through her entire body.

Rachel was in another dimension. A hard cock pressed against her cervix, and her most erogenous parts were being slapped and abused. A super highway of sexual nerves and signals traveled from her nipples to her filled pussy. Each crack from Ollie's hands was taking her closer to the edge.

Alan cock was making a small puddle on the hallway floor. He never touched it, but it dripped profusely. Seeing his wife's breasts flopping around and hearing her moans and cries was awakening something within him. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen even while being fucked and abused by the ugliest thing he'd ever seen.

"More...more baby....please! Something's coming..." Rachel's eyes were soft and wet. She looked at Ollie's fat face with an adoring submissive expression.

This was all getting to be too much for Ollie's psyche to handle. Here was the object of his sadistic desires giving her perfect married body to him. The woman he had obsessed over for almost 10 years was offering herself a sacrifice for his carnal pleasures. The mental walls holding back his torrent of cum were beginning to crack and fracture.

"Let me finish this properly then, baby," he said to the sex drunken wife.

Pulling Rachel into his chest, he wrapped her legs around his waist. Then he rolled them both forward and laid her on her back with him on top. His cock never left her pussy.

"A good slut needs to be fucked and filled with cum," he began thrusting.

Alan felt a surge of panic at the thought of the pig cumming in his wife. Rachel wasn't on birth control. They had always just been careful with Alan pulling out before cumming. If the married couple conceived then so be it. But this was not him...not her husband, and he intended on breeding the fertile wife.

Ollie picked up the pace and was fucking Rachel with long hard strokes.

"Haaaah....haaaah....haaaa..." Rachel panted and moaned under his flabby gut.

Sweat dripped from his face and onto her neck and chest. Her legs remained wrapped around his as far as they could.

Alan fixed his sight on her breasts as they rippled and bounced from the force of her thorough fucking.

"Baby your cock is so good...so big...mmmhhhh...." she droned completely out of touch with the world.

Ollie lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her sloppily as he pounded her into the bed. She let out an extra loud moan at the oral contact, and she greedily accepted his tongue.

Alan was a jealous wreck. "She loves his cock. She loves his kisses," he mentally battled for his sanity. Why hadn't he intervened? The vision of her bouncing breasts under the monster kept him unmoving. He was still on all fours, and his eyes were locked on Rachel's chest. Was he waiting for Ollie to play with her tits further? Was his aching dick hoping for that?

"Remember when you first touched my cock you horny slut?" Ollie asked breathing loudly.

"Aaaaahh....yes....mmmmh...so hot and hard..." she panted.

"I knew the moment you put your hand on me that I would break you...that you'd be my slut...and here you are," he finished triumphantly.

"Yes...yes I'm your slut...you're married slut. I'm so close! Do whatever you want to me! Slap me pinch me pull me! Make me cum!" She was out of control.

Alan's dick bounced at her words. Would he get to see her breasts manipulated one last time?

"Okay slut hold on." Ollie slid his legs up till they were in an 'M' position, and Rachel's legs were resting around his hips. Now his hands were free, and he bucked his hips into her. Reaching down he squeezed both breasts and mashed then together.

"These are my tits now Rachel," he said teasing the soft flesh.

"They're yours! They're yours!" She writhed and arched.

Alan possessiveness over her breasts made him furious hearing those words. But he remained a slave to his desire to see what was unfolding before him.

"I have marked you in every way but one. You've sucked my cock, you've been covered by my cum, and you've swallowed my load. I've claimed your tits from your pathetic husband, and by your own admission they are mine. Now that I've fucked you, all that's left is to fill you up." Ollie was babbling and enjoying his final moments of dominance over the once stubborn wife.

"Fuck me harder, Ollie...pull my tits and fuck me! It's coming...Im cumming!" She blared out uncaring who in the house heard.

Grabbing her nipples, Ollie pulled hard and her breasts rose trying to follow. "Get ready Rachel...I'm just about..." Ollie grunted.

Time slowed down for Alan. The vision in front of him was indescribable. Rachel's hands were above her head gripping the sheets, and her whole body rocked from the force of Ollie railing her. Chubby fingers pinched her delicious little nipples and extended them upward. Her legs gripped and pulled at the obese man trying to pull his cock deeper into her married pussy. Her moans bore into his ears and down to his soul.

Rachel began to cum. She pulled hard on the sheets and let out a scream of ecstasy. The sight of her sent Ollie over the edge and his balls tightened. With a final thrust he bottomed out into Rachel's pussy and began erupting.

Rachel felt the long cock press hard against her cervix and hot thick liquid began to fill her. Feeling his cock pulsing within her made her own climax all the harder. Her pussy involuntarily constricted trying to milk every drop of cum from him.

Ollie felt her pussy muscles clamping on him, and for a few heavenly moments their two sex organs pulsed and constricted together in harmony.

Alan tried to stifle the sound as he dropped his head onto his forearm. His lower abdomen tensed and his dick began pulsing and jetting cum onto the floor. The mix of jealously and new found fantasy of Rachel's breasts being used were sending him over the edge without ever touching himself. His body jerked as he sprayed the evidence of his perverted lust onto the hallway floor.

Rachel felt utterly full and spent. The magnitude of her orgasm had her looking up at Ollie with a loving smile on her face. A tear had fallen from each eye, and she laid under her lover wanting to fall asleep and drift away into nothingness.

Ollie had let go of her nipples and sat still trying to regain his breath and composure.

Knowing this was the end, he looked down at his obsession. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable in her post sex state. Leaning down he gently kissed her lips and whispered, "I love you Rachel. I always have. You will always be mine."

"Kiss me," she said deliriously.

"Give me your tongue," he said back.

She opened her mouth slowly and lifted her tongue into the air. He swirled his tongue around hers and sucked it into his mouth.

"Mmmmm....yummy," she moaned. Her eyes closed and she was unable to move. Reality was still out of reach for her for the time being.

"Hey....stop that..." Alan's raspy voice came weakly from the hall.

Ollie looked up and saw the cracked door. Smiling, he eased himself off Rachel. His long cock seemed to take forever to slide out of its warm pussy sheath. When the head popped out, Rachel gave a small coo.

Rolling off the bed he looked at Rachel one last time before quickly dressing and grabbing his bags. He walked to the door and pulled it open fully.

There sat Alan on the floor with his back to the wall and his cock laying limp from his open fly. He looked weak and powerless as if he had just run a marathon.

Ollie noticed the large puddle of white on the floor and smirked openly. "Pathetic," he said and crouched by Alan. "Now we're even, buddy."

Alan had no words. Embarrassment, anger, and shame kept his voice from working.

"See ya around, Al." the fat friend got to his feet and carried his bags down the hall.

Alan heard the front door open and shut. Then there was silence. It felt strange after such a loud spectacle only a few minutes ago.

Remembering Rachel, he pushed off the walk and crawled into the room.

Making his way to the bed, he grabbed the frame and pulled himself to his feet. Using the bed for support, he leaned his thighs into the mattress and stood looking down at his wife.

She breathed calmly and relaxed. The rising and falling from her breath drew his eyes to her chest. He gasped and felt new blood begin to fill his deflated penis.

Rachel's breasts were swollen and bruised. Her nipples were longer than he'd ever seen them. They weren't gross or freakish, but rather they were stimulated to their full potential.

His dick was fully erect, and he tentatively reached a hand to her breast. His fingers sank into the soft flesh, and she winced in her sleep. He began kneading her swollen breast and sliding the pads of his fingers over her nipple.

Her sleepy whimpers began blending with moans. Alan cock stood straight out, and he took it in his other hand slowly stroking.

"I love you....mmmm....I love you." she muttered softly, and her hand went between her legs.

Alan's heart dropped. She still thinks Ollie is with her? Did he truly break her mind? Was she lost to him forever?

"I love you.....I love you....Alan." she was slowly fingering herself while he squeezed her sensitive breast.

Tears filled his eyes. "I'm here Rachel. I love you too."

He wondered why he still did after what she had done...all the things she had said. What he did know is that seeing her breasts get teased and roughly handled had brought something new to the surface within him. He didn't have a clue what to make of it or how to deal with it...just that it was there.

Squelching sounds brought his eyes to between her legs. White cum coated her fingers as she plunged them in and out of her soaked pussy.

He pulled a nipple and started stroking his cock faster. "These are mine. Mine, Rachel!" he panted.

Cum flowed from her pussy, and her fingers continued to cram the spills back inside.

Alan's hand was a blur, and he pinched and pulled her poor nipple. He considered slapping it, but thought it would be too cruel in her current state.

Her back arched as she fingered herself with Ollie's cum as lubricant.

"I'm taking these back Rachel....taking....them....grrrr..." Alan grunted and sprayed ropes of cum across her pointy tits. He continued pumping until the last weak shot landed on the side of her breast and ran down her skin.

She had stopped rubbing herself, and her breathing evened out. Alan didn't think she had even been fully awake.

Climbing into the bed, he laid beside her. He didn't know what would happen later. All he was sure of was that he loved her and she was his again. He laid a hand gently on her breast and fell asleep.