It's My Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the tool slide past her lips and touch her throat. Placing her hands on his flabby ass, she pulled him down until his cock entered her throat.

He began fucking her tight channel with long thrusts. Every few strokes he would pull out and let her recover. She would quickly pull at him and swallow him back down.

He sank deeper until her nose pressed into the pudge pouch. She moaned in approval and pulled him down to do it again.

The next time he extracted himself, she grabbing his dick and lifted it. Exposing the underside, she licked along the length and down to his balls. Sucking them in turn and eliciting guttural moans from their owner, she licked the bald sack and pumped his cock.

Feeling a tingle in his balls, he knew he needed to slow down. "Let's switch positions, baby," he said and got off her.

"Okay," she said compliantly.

He laid back on his pillows, and she crawled up between his legs. She pushed his cock flat on his fat belly and licked up the length. Then moving his dick all around she sucked and licked all angles. Licking around the base, she continued up and off the shaft and into the segment of fat. She licked the pudgy flesh and pushed her nose into it.

"Holy shit," he grunted. He was sweating and breathing heavily. "Come up here baby."

Climbing his fat torso, she sat on his lap with his long dick standing flat against her abdomen.

"Bring your tits to my mouth you horny slut," he said staring at her perfect chest.

Leaning forward she put her hands on the headboard behind Ollie and offered her breasts to him.

He took turns sucking her well aroused nipples. They were hard and perky from his earlier manipulations. Taking one in his teeth, he bit softly, and she dropped her head back and moaned. Her hair hung back in the ponytail and swayed as her body twitched from the electricity coming from her nipples.

Grabbing both breasts, he pushed them together and said, "Your tits really bring out the slut in you Rachel. You are like putty once I get my hands on them. Tell me your tits are slutty."

She started slowly humping him with her eyes closed and didn't answer. Her pussy was touching the base of his erection.

Pinching her nipples, he pulled them out and away from her body. Her breasts distorted and stretched causing her to grind harder. Her moans were becoming rhythmic as she ground her hips on him and felt her tits being tortured.

"Look down, slut. Look at your tits and tell me what they are." He pulled harder.

Opening her eyes, she first looked at Ollie with sexy moist eyes. Her mouth was open and her moans were the sexiest thing he'd ever heard. Continuing down she took in the sight of her extended nipples and stretched breasts.

"What are they Rachel?" he teased her.

"They are my...my slutty tits. My tits are so slutty, baby," she said breathily.

The fat man smiled at her first use of the name 'baby'.

"Have your nipples always been so slutty Rachel? Does Alan know how much of a horny bitch you are when you get your tits played with?" he asked and mashed them back against her chest.

"Mmmhhh....I don't know," she breathed. "He loves to play with them like you."

Ollie pulled hard so she fell forward into him. With their foreheads touching he growled, "I am not like him. Only I can bring out your true self....the true slut you are."

He pressed his mouth on hers and kissed aggressively. The combined effects of the kissing, nipple pulling, and her grinding was becoming too much for her.

Pre-cum had been dripping down his dick making the area between him and her pussy become slick as she ground on him. Her own juices dripped down his balls. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Breaking the kiss she whispered "Baby, I'm going to cum...it's cumming so hard." She stared at Ollie with an open mouth and horny look on her face. Her breasts wiggled from her aggressive humping.

"Go ahead Rachel....cum....cum for me," he encouraged her.

"Pull my tits, Ollie....pull my slutty tits!" she threw her head back.

He obliged and pulled hard. A lightning bolt surged through the naked wife's body. Signals from her tits raced to her pussy where she ground into the base of his hard dick.

She pulled into him in a tight embrace as the pulses of her orgasm ripped through her. Every few moments her body shuddered and tensed. Ollie's sweaty smell wrote itself onto her orgasm. Her brain was coding his scent defining new terms for her sexual arousal.

When she fully came down, she lifted her head breathing heavily. In her hazy state she looked into his fat face and thought she could make out what he used to look like. He had been handsome once...but no more. All that remained was the sweaty obese man panting in front of her.

Leaning back into him, she resting her cheek on his, and her lips were at his ear. Her body was subconsciously associating intense sexual pleasure with the flabby disgusting man she rested upon. She began purring and rubbing her pointy tits into his chest.

Ollie's heart rate quickened at the sensual display. When he felt her take his earlobe between her lips he gasped. She sucked the flabby lobe and continued purring for him. He heard the horny wife inhale deeply several times taking in his sweaty scent.

If his penis had been hard before then it was a rock now. He reached around her and cupped her firm butt raising her up. She blindly followed his lead until she was squatting over his long hard dick. He took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip around her slit.

She shuddered at the contact and breathed, "N-No...not that...we can't h-have sex."

"Shhh..." he comforted and smeared his wet tip into her outer folds.

"Mmmhhh..." she moaned and her knees shook.

"Are you getting tired, baby?" he said still rubbing their sexes. "If you need a rest then just lower yourself back down."

Rachel looked down between them and watched the long penis's head slide around her lips making a wet squishing sound. Between holding herself in a squat position and the stimulation between her legs, she began to lose strength and her knees bent.

Feeling pressure at the entrance to her pussy, her inner alarms were going off warning her she needed to stop. "Can't have sex with anyone except Alan," her foggy brain reminded her and tried desperately to keep her from losing herself completely. She put all her energy into keeping her knees from bending further, and they were shaking from the exertion. The fat man kept teasing her opening with his hard tip.

"C-Cant do this Ollie...please stop..." she begged.

He placed a hand on her knee steadying it and looked into her eyes. "What would a slut do right now, Rachel?"

"I-I don't know..." Her mental battle was in full force.

"I think that a proper slut would just let go and do what felt right...what felt GOOD." He finished the last word with an extra firm rub of his tip on her folds.

She shuddered and lost half an inch of height. The cock tip touched her inner labia, and she bit her lip.

"That's it Rachel. Show me the slut you are...that you've always been," he encouraged her.

Within the depths of her mind she fought and reached for the the last bit of control. Her pussy needed to be filled so badly, but Alan's face flashed in her thoughts. The last of her physical strength was fading, and she began to descend. The folds of her pussy split and warmly welcomed the head of Ollie's cock. Rachel looked down between them again and saw the tip of his penis had disappeared within her. She searched for Alan's face in her minds eye. She found him, but he was blurry and fading. Her body seemed to move on its own, and she fell deeper taking more of Ollie into her.

"That's it baby...halfway there." She heard the owner of the cock say.

She looked for Alan's face one last time...but he was gone. The married woman sank smoothly onto the pudgy man's hot hard member.

Rachel gasped at the feeling of being filled. This new penis was not as thick as her husbands, but it traveled further into her where her husband had never been. Before she could sit fully on the hard rod, she felt the spongy head touch her cervix. Her glassy eyes looked at Ollie, and she wore a love-struck face.

"There's my slut." He smiled victoriously.

With the long dick filling her most precious space, she put her hands on his shoulders and surrendered to him. "Fuck me, Ollie.....fuck your slut." She raised her hips and lowered them back onto him.

Ollie pushed up and into his old friend's wife.

---------------

*5 minutes earlier

Alan woke to a 'ding' from his laptop. He looked around the room realizing he had fallen asleep while looking over work documents. The notification was from his personal email, and he opened the inbox.

A new message from an address he didn't recognize was marked 'Important'. Opening the email it read, "Alan dear, if you get this message please call me right away at this number XXX-XXX-XXXX. -Faith Banning."

Alan remembered the name as being Ollie's mother. Confused that she would be reaching out to him, he dialed the number on his phone.

"Ring.....Ring.....Hello"

"Hi, Mrs. Banning? It's Alan."

"Alan! Oh thank god you called, dear. I have been trying to get ahold of you. I would have reached out to your mother, but I didn't want to involve her. Anyway, I finally found your email on your LinkedIn page and-" she rambled hysterically.

"Mrs. Banning, what is going on? Is everything okay?" Alan cut her off.

"Oh I'm so sorry, dear. Is Ollie there? Have you seen him recently?" she asked with a desperate tone.

"Ya Mrs. B. He is here with us now. He's been staying with us for a few days now. What's the matter?" he explained.

"Alan, is Rachel okay." she said a little quieter.

"Yes, she's fine. What's all this about? You're making me nervous." He was growing impatient.

"Ollie left the house and didn't come back; so I grew worried. He's...he's not well, Alan." she had a mother's concern in her voice but also something else.

"Yes, we know. He told us about his medical condition and losing scholarship opportunities. It's a sad situation," he said sincerely.

"Alan....there is no medical condition," she said shakily.

"I'm confused," he replied.

Sighing she continued, "After graduating, something changed in my Ollie. His outgoing personality was gone, and he seemed closed off. I tried talking to him about it, but he shut me out. He started staying in his room for long periods and would only come out to eat. Eventually, the only times I saw him would be when he was getting food deliveries to the house. I watched him over the years become someone...something else. He became bitter and resentful of everything. His room was always locked, and he wouldn't let me in. The weight gain is not from a medical issue, but his own self-destruction. He never attempted to go to college or even work. I covered the cost of his eating habits because what is a mother supposed to do in this situation?"

"Why would he lie about everything? Why act like everything is okay and make up a whole story?" Alan interjected.

"....There's more Alan," she said hesitantly. "After Ollie disappeared a few days ago, I managed to get into his room. There were....pictures....pictures of Rachel, Alan."

"Of my Rachel?" he said sitting up straighter.

"Yes...on the walls and in a diary of sorts. And more disturbing were the things I read. Descriptions of sexual situations with someone referred to as "R". Graphic and even violent fantasies containing himself and this person. A few days before he ran away, I had yelled through the door that I couldn't take it anymore. I threatened to seek psychiatric intervention. Now I can't help but blame myself if he ever did anything to hurt himself or anyone else. Alan? Alan are you still there...?"

The phone laid on the bed with her voice echoing unheard.

Alan dragged himself along the floor to his bedroom door. His pulse pounded in his ears.

"What the fuck...twisted fat bastard. I swear to god if you've touched my wife I'll rip your fucking head off. Rachel....please be where I left you..." Thoughts raced through his head.

Reaching up, he opened his door and looked down the hall. The tv was still on, but the back of Rachel's head was missing from the picture he was praying to see.

Not caring at all that he had left his crutches behind, he crawled down the hallway. His pulse was so intense that every time his heart beat it blurred the edges of his vision. He was passing Ollie's closed door on all fours when he froze. ".....No. No please no!" his brain screamed.

Sounds of moaning could be heard through the door. A sound that only he had been given the privilege of hearing...until now. His entire being rejected what he was hearing. The utter absurdity that this could be real was wrapping his body in a painful and gut wrenching anxiety.

He slowly lifted his shaking hand to the handle and twisted. The door silently opened an inch and he held it still. The scene before him sent bile to his throat.

Beautiful Rachel was naked straddling a very fat and naked Ollie. His wife was slowly raising her ass and lowering it onto his long raw penis.

Alan wanted to scream for it to stop...to charge in there and kill Ollie. But shock gripped him, and he remained frozen on his knees. From his vantage point, Rachel's back was to him; or more accurately, he was at her '5 o'clock'. He could see the side of her perfect breast, and her ponytail hung down her back.

He was sure Ollie could see the door was cracked if he chose to look that way. "How did that fat bastard convince her to do this?" He looked for an explanation within. "Is she blackmailing her? Did he force her?!" But looking at the scene, it was clear that Rachel was moving off her own accord and giving off sexy moans from the action.

Rachel began hopping faster on his cock. The long tool was kissing her cervix each time she bounced. She had always felt that her body was made for Alans. His dick fit her perfectly and there was no space left when he thrust into her. With Ollie, a new stimulation she'd never experienced was happening.

Curious and in a sexual haze, she bottomed out on his cock and stopped. She felt the tip of his dick press against her back wall. She put more downward force and twisted slightly trying to get more of him inside. The pressure against her cervix increased and she moaned loudly.

"Let me help, baby," came Ollie's voice and he thrusted up into her.

"Oh my god..." she moaned and began bouncing again only more intensely this time. Her fat lover timed his thrusts with her downward movements, and his dick pounded the gateway to her womb. Her eyes were rolling back, and her mouth hung open.

Alan's whole body shook while witnessing the mind-breaking of his wife. Tears filled his eyes, and he dropped his head.

"You like that baby? You like this long hard cock?" Ollie said continuing to break her down into deeper debauchery.

"Mmmh....yessss.....I love it," she replied bouncing.

"Can Alan make you feel like this? Can he go this deep?" he taunted.

"....n-no....mmmh....it's not as...big," she murmured.

"Tell me how much you love me, Rachel," he pushed.

Alan's eyes bulged in furry. "She wouldn't."

"I.....I....I love your cock, Ollie." she said in a sexual stupor.

"Tell me you love me Rachel. Tell me you slut," he tried again and thrust harder into her gushing pussy.

Alan's body was numb as he listened.

"Your cock Ollie....mmmmh....I love your cock. Give me more...." she whimpered.

"Fine slut! You want more?!" Ollie responded by thrusting full force. The sound of his hips slapping her ass filled the room and into the hallway.

Alan watched his wife being ruined by the flabby mentally disturbed man.

"Aahhh....haaaahhh....haaahh..." Rachel held onto his shoulders while he pounded her.

After another minute, Ollie stopped the assault and lie still breathing heavily and sweating. Rachel fell forward onto his chest with her head in his shoulder. She panted and held his cock deep in her pussy.

Alan made his decision. He was going to smash the door in and confront Ollie. Why had he been unable to act this whole time? Was it the shock? The destruction of his entire reality? He saw Rachel begin to ride the long cock again and fury filled him. He was on all fours and his fists pushed into the ground. Just when he was going to launch himself up, he heard something that would change his life forever.

"Ollie....could you...slap my breasts?" Rachel moaned shyly. She was sliding up and down the wet shaft, and she pulled her shoulders back offering her chest to Ollie.

Alan's resolve dissolved like sugar in water. "She wants him...to slap her? To slap her breasts?" He tried to understand. Rachel's breasts were his most sacred treasure. The objects he adored and worshipped. "They belong to me....her perfect soft delicious breasts."

Ollie's voice brought him back. "Tell me clearly what you want, slut," he teased.

"Please..." she moaned in desperation. "Please slap my slutty tits!"

Alan's eyes grew wide in wonder. He felt something that made him drop his head. A tingle between his legs caused a hand to grip his crotch. "Why am I hard?" he puzzled. Quickly, he looked back up to Rachel.

"I'll give you what to want, slut. I have to prepare them first though. Bring your tits to my mouth," he ordered.

She pushed out her chest and brought her needy nipples to his face.

The pudgy lips took a hard nipple between them, and Rachel's head fell back. She continued to ride his cock in slow strokes, and she had her arms around his head.

Alan stared as his new found enemy sucked on his his wife's nipples. The way she offered them to the fat man like a sexual sacrifice made his cock pulse within his pants.

"Mmmh..." the horny wife hummed while her partner sucked and licked her tits.

"Put your hands on my thighs and lean back," he instructed and pinched her nipples. Holding them in place, her nipples stretched and her breast tissue changed shape as she leaned back.

Alan couldn't believe his eyes. His wife's breasts stretched obscenely, and she seemed to love every second of it. His cock strained in his pants, and in a quick motion he reached into the fly of his pants and briefs. His rock hard cock came free and stuck out of the hole. He didn't touch it beyond getting it out. His eyes never left his wife and the manipulation of his favorite part of her.

"Haaahh....mmmmh....yesss....more..." she cooed. She couldn't ride his dick very well with her current posture. Ollie picked up the slack by thrusting up into her.

"What's in your pussy Rachel?" he said pinching.

"Your cock," she moaned back.

"Have you ever had a cock like mine?" he pressed.

"Never...never like yours," she admitted.

"What do you love about it?" He was smiling.

"I...I love how it....mmmh....touches my deepest parts." She was lost in sexual bliss. "Please....please do it."

Ollie knew what she wanted. He pulled her toward him so that she was leaning slightly forward. Her breasts hung, and her face begged for the stimulation to come.

Alan swallowed hard. His cock pointed toward the floor and a drop of pre-cum dripped off. This was it. He hated the disgusting ogre for touching his wife...his precious Rachel. But a twisted illogical desire to see her tits abused was keeping him locked in to the scene.

"Please..." she begged.

"Push down hard on my cock." Ollie continued setting the stage.

She slid down the shaft until he filled her completely. Adding more pressure, she felt his cock head press against her cervix and she shuddered. "Mmmmh....like that?" She moaned looking for his approval.

*Slap!*

"AAAHHH!" She gasped and her body spasmed.

*Slap!*

"Oh my god.....mmmmh...." she breathed.