It's my turn to get teased

Story Info
Carrie takes her time and teases me.
2.7k words
4.54
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday at the end of a long and stressful week. Carrie called me and asked when I would be home? She said she had a surprise for me and she was trying to plan accordingly. I told her I would be there around 6:00 and asked her if she needed me to bring her anything and her response was, as it almost always is, "Just you."

There was something very sexy about her voice and the excitement that she seemed to have on the phone. I didn't want to mess up whatever she had planned to a made sure I was pulling into our driveway at exactly 6:00 p.m. When I walked in the house was very quiet and I called out to her and she replied, "I'm in the bathroom! Come here!" When I walked in she had run a bath in our garden tub and was standing there in only a robe and the most mischievous smile on her face. I could see that her nipples were hard through the silk material covering them so I knew she was excited for whatever was coming.

Carrie stepped toward me and grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. She continued to kiss me and started to remove my clothes very slowly. She broke the kiss from my lips and would kiss the bare part of skin she had just uncovered. This continued until I was completely naked, standing in front of her with my cock already fully engorged and erect. I was very excited to see what she had in store. As sexy as Carrie is and as passionate as she is, it was definitely going to be good. She has a very passionate and naughty mind and I absolutely love it.

Carrie told me to get into the tub and to relax. I figured she was going to either give me a massage or help wash me as I sat in the water. Instead, she walked to the side of the tub, right near my face and placed her right foot up on the side of the tub revealing her freshly shaven pussy.. Carrie untied the tie on her robe and let it fall open exposing her perfect breast and nipples. I voiced my approval through an almost primitive sound that escaped my lips. Something between a soft grunt and a passionate moan. Carrie looked into my eyes and told me that tonight was about me. She made it very clear that I couldn't touch her unless she told me I could.

Carries hand moved sensually along her thigh and up her stomach until her hands were covering her breast and nipples. She placed one hand on each breast and began to knead them with her fingers and hands. Her already erect nipples seemed even harder now and she moaned as her fingers touched them. I watched intently as she lightly pinched her nipples between her fingers and then rubbed her index finger over them, right on the very edge of her sensitive nipples. I couldn't look away. It was so sexy. Carrie then lowered her finger to my mouth and told me to lick her finger and I gladly obliged. I took her finger into my mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds and them licked her finger tips with my tongue. She pulled her wet finger back and then rubbed my saliva all over her right nipple causing it to glimmer in the lighting of the room. She tells me how good it feels to play with her nipples and she asked me if I like watching her touch them. I answer with a very encouraging but silent, nod of my head.

She tells me that, when she plays with herself alone, she often fantasizes of the way I touch her breast and nipples and how this alone can soak her pussy and make it ache for me. As she continues to rub her nipples, I can see her hips moving ever so slightly and I can clearly see that she is completely soaked and a small drop of her sweet nectar is running down her inner thigh. I want to lean forward and lick it up but she made it very clear that I had to wait. I have fantasized about being teased like this for a very long time and I simply wasn't going to do anything to mess it up.

Carrie walks to the other end of the tub and sits down, one foot on the side of the tub and her legs open wide so I can see very, very well. She looks at me as you slides her hand down her stomach and across her smooth and wet pussy. She takes her forefinger and middle finger and slowly parts her swollen and glistening lips. She smiles and me and her fingers rub up and down her slit and I can see the pleasure on her face. She looks down and can see how hard and swollen my cock is through the water. She knows she is making me completely crazy and she is thoroughly enjoying doing it. I can hear how wet she is as her fingers explore her aching pussy and the sexiest of moans escape her lips. Carrie pushes her middle finger inside her and pulls it back out and lifts it to her mouth and sucks her juices off. This has my cock throbbing and my heart pounding with desire and anticipation of what is next.

Carrie continues to rub herself while I watch her. This is making me so hot for her and I move my hand to my cock but Carrie tells me that I have to wait and that my cock and my orgasm is for her and her alone. She tells me she will cause it, and she cause it when she is ready. My job is just to watch her. I tell her how sexy she is and I tell her that I love her more than life itself. The excitement of the moment and what is to cum has my mind racing. Carrie focuses on her clit now and she moans as her fingers set just the right tempo. Just as soon as she started, she now stops and walks toward me. She takes me by the hand and helps me step out of the tub where she waits to dry me off. As she dries my legs she licks along my thighs and to the base of my cock. I am standing fully erect in front of her with her mouth just inches away. She then stands and dries my chest, stomach and back off and then takes my hand and leads me to our bed.

Carrie tells me to lay on our bed and she reaches under the bed and pulls out 4 silk ties and initially ties my wrist to the headboard of the bed. Not too tight but tight enough that I can't get free. She walks to the other side of the bed and firmly secures my other wrist to the headboard. This is incredibly exciting and sexy to me. I have never been in a position like this. I am completely vulnerable and as horny as I have ever been! Carrie doesn't stop there. She also secures each foot to the bed. I am completely spread out and naked, my cock hard and pointing toward my naval. The skin is tight and the veins are bulging from my shaft. Carrie tells me just to relax and enjoy the show.

Carrie pulls up one of our chairs and sits down in it, raising one of her legs and letting it rest on the bed. The chair is close to even with the bed so I can clearly see her delicious pussy just a few feet away. She opens her robe and begins to rub her breast, squeezing them lightly and running all of her fingers over her nipples almost like she is lightly strumming a guitar. Her motions are slow and deliberate and her nipples are completely erect and obviously very sensitive. I can tell by her breathing and the sounds that are resonating from her lips that she is enjoying the pleasure. I see her hips moving slightly almost like she raising them to an imaginary tongue. This is one of the sexiest things about Carrie, when she is feeling pleasure it is very clear to see.

Carrie ask me if I like what I see and I am almost speechless because of how aroused she has me, so I just nod my head in approval. Carrie takes her time with her nipples, occasionally licking her own fingers and then rubbing them with the moisture from her mouth. I watch with anticipation as her right hand moves down her stomach and between her legs. She runs her fingertips sensually up and down the soft skin of her inner thighs as her left hand continues to stroke her nipples. Watching her is a turn on that I can't even describe. Carries fingers find her pussy and she runs her fingers up and down her inner lips. I can see how soaked she is, the moisture is shimmering in the low light of the room. I so want to taste her, to fuck her with my tongue and she knew it and I knew she was going to use it to her full advantage.

Carrie is rubbing her pussy now with a little more intensity but she still controlling her pace. She stops for a second and leans forward and tells me to close my mouth and lips and then she takes her wet finger and rubs it on my lips. I can smell her perfect pussy juices on her finger but I am not allowed to taste her yet. Carrie leans forward and licks my closed lips and she can taste herself on them. My cock is literally jumping now with passion and desire for the woman I love.

Carrie leans forward on the bed and places her breast just a few inches from my face. Once again she tells me to keep my mouth closed and then she takes and rubs her nipples across my lips. I can feel the hardness of her erect nipples yet they are perfectly soft at the same time. She then does the same with the other nipple. I want to suck them so bad. My mouth is watering and my body is trembling with the most passionate ache for her. I am so excited but also very happy that she is being patient. I love being teased like this. Carrie then tells me that I can extend my tongue for just a second and the tips of my tongue finds her nipples for just a second and then, once again, she makes me stop.

Carrie now climbs up on the bed and positions herself right next to my face. She is on her knees and her legs are slightly parted as she rubs herself again, just inches away from my face. I can hear how wet she is and I am now squirming as I listen to my beautiful love moan with the pleasure she is giving herself but I know she is extremely excited about teasing me this way and working me into a frenzy. I watch as her middle finger rubs small circles around her clit. Her pussy is swollen and her clit is also. I watch as if I am mesmerized by what she is doing. I want to know how to touch her better and I watch the speed and pressure she puts on her clit.

Carrie leans back to the night table next to our bed and she pulls out a bullet toy. She places the toy on her clit and turns it on. I can hear the light hum of the toy simultaneously with Carrie's pleasurable moans as the vibrations on her swollen clit send waves of electrical type impulses throughout her body. This toy only makes her wetter and she is so close to my face that some of her sweet juices drip off of her and onto my upper arm. I am watching her closely, not even wanting to blink because I don't want to miss a single thing. I notice that her wet hole is contracting. I know that feeling from when I am inside her. The way she squeezes me when she orgasms on my finger or cock. She is close to experiencing that using her own fingers and this toy.

Carrie then straddles my chest, facing away from me. As she bends over I can see her pussy open slightly as she leans her face toward my cock. I can't see her mouth but I can feel her breath on the tip of my cock. The precum that has collected there is quite extensive and I know it makes her happy to see that. She leans forward and licks the base of my cock and slowly and very lightly, she moves her warm tongue along the shaft. I can actually see that she has gotten wetter just from doing this. I feel her run her tongue around the underside of my lock head then on the head itself, where I know she is tasting my precum for the first time tonight. This makes her squirm and she reaches between her legs and rubs the bullet on her pussy. She is letting me watch this as close as she can and my body is trembling with excitement.

I watch as Carrie pushes the bullet inside her pussy and I see it disappear into her. I can hear it vibrating and I can tell that it is bringing her close to an orgasm. Carrie has shifted slightly forward and she is rubbing her breast and nipples along my throbbing cock and then sliding it between her breast also, occasionally licking the head again. My cock is twitching uncontrollably as she continues teasing me relentlessly. She reaches between her legs and now her finger is rubbing her clit so I can see and her moans are growing by the second. I am so aroused that she literally could do anything to me she wanted to do. Not just because I am tied to the bed but because I love and trust her that much. Our connection is indescribable.

Carrie's mouth is now sliding down the head of my cock and it is everything I can do not to explode in her mouth. Her mouth is warm and she is applying the perfect amount of pressure on my cock. I know she can tell I am close. She can see that my balls have tightened up and she can feel the muscles in my cock contracting at a more rapid rate. At the same time I can see that her touch of her own clit has increased in speed and I can see her pussy contracting around the bullet that is inside her. Carrie stops licking me just for a second and tells me she is going to cum and she wants me to watch her pussy closely as she does. Carrie then says one of the sexiest things I have ever heard in my life, she tells me, "This is your pussy baby. It is yours forever. Watch it cum for you." Carrie starts moaning faster and she tells me over and over that she is going to cum. This is more than I can take and I feel my own orgasm consume my body and I feel like I am about to erupt. I watch as Carrie's orgasm rips through her body and that immediately triggers mine. Cum explodes from my cock and all over Carrie's breast. I feel contraction after contraction within my entire body and cum continues to shoot out of my cock and onto her. Some of it runs down my cock and Carrie leans forward and licks my cock clean.

Carrie removes the toy from her quivering pussy and turns around and smiles at me, long strands of cum cover her skin. Carrie runs her fingers across her chest and then puts them in her mouth. She then leans forward and whispers in my ear, 'I am going to get you hard again and you are going to fuck me all night long."