All Comments on 'It's Never Too Late'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a big fan of this type of story. I am old fashion about marriage beyond my years. That being said, she made the correct move for her circumstances. The idiot husband had a fatal instinct and would always be the “dogs ass” and always chasing . Sometimes an otherwise intelligent person is victim to his own carnal stupidity. Now aside from my own pontification, the story was well written and deserved a 4…

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Sorry no likable characters. It is just too sad and stupid to make the story work. There is no one to cheer for, no one to single out as the bad guy and no one to save the day. All four main characters are awful and worthless.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I didn't know that whores considered fucking others to be "broadening one's horizons".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No one to like or care about who cares if the couple got divorced who cares if the husband cheated on his skank wife.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Fantastic Story, Great writing, I love a happy ending, Great effort. This didn't seem like what it turned out to be, but all the same, it was a fun read! % stars from me. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff! You just keep getting better and better. You should be proud now that you reconsidered giving up a while back. You have proved your talent as a writer, just as all your supporters knew you would. Congratulations! 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every reviewer brings their own perspective to the stories they're reading, so whether I agreed with or liked the behavior of the main characters doesn't detract from the fact that you put together a good storyline and spun the situation out in a logical, believable manner. Good quality writing plus a decent plot makes for good reading. So kudos on your creative talent, and thanks for sharing it with us.

One quibble...well, two really:

What happened to Jax's wife/partner Sandy? (She conveniently disappeared when Phillip took off on his trip with his two playthings.) Not important, just wondering if I missed something.

Knowing that putting together a believable story takes a great deal of work (and talent) to keep the personalities in character and the plot development logical I can accept that trying to add in eroticism to the sexual interaction is a challenging proposition. You made some generalized statements which (in general) attempt to say..."well she felt this or that and wasn't it wonderful and boy she can't wait to do it again". But it seems to me that if one is going to make the WIFE (or main female character) the lead protagonist--i.e. the driver of the story's activities--then some attempt should be made to get inside just how the pleasure she's feeling in fucking someone other than her husband (or several "someones" if she's swinging or portraying a true "slut wife") actually feels within her body and as it affects her psychology--so a reader can either truly imagine how it feels and therefore identify with her (if a woman) ; or (if a man) can picture himself as the masterful studly lover who's generating all those irresistible reactions.

I guess that last part was a request to all writers who make females their main protagonist. And I guess it was a comment that boils down to my saying that I really liked this story--but it just didn't trigger my lust to fuck the wife--although I concede it would probably have been great....

Thanks again. Keep writing.

MLJ

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I had some hope that this would be a decent story, but not happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what happens when Jax blows up? Yeah, she never thought Phillipe would blow up either. You pays your money and you takes your chances. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. She might want to have some realistic security in her life before she enters the cheese phase. A partnership without commitment and vows is just friends with benefits, until its not. She was a fool to marry Phillip, and she's a fool to trust Jax. Stupid people live fucked up lives. Thanks for on more rendition of that inescapable truth. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

But whore gone be whores, so I couldn't blame Tammy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...