It's Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following evening, Phillip was late, and for just a moment I thought I might be off the hook. But this was not going to be the case. When he pulled into the drive, he wasn't alone. Another couple was with him. They all came in the house, and I was introduced to, I thought, the culprits that told Phillip about the lifestyle.

Once we sat down with drink and introductions made, I became totally relaxed. If this guy, his name is Jackson, but he goes by the name of Jax, was any example of what I was going to be meeting at the club, then I was sold on this new lifestyle.

Sandy, his partner, or wife or whatever she was, couldn't catch my eye with a fishhook. That was until she wanted do know if I had ever been with a woman.

I stuttered and sat back trying to find an answer. "Yes," I said. "When I was in college." I just told another lie. Not only had I never been with another woman, but I never went to college.

This was getting out of hand. I was going to get caught, I knew, but when she leaned closed to me, I didn't hesitate. I grabbed her face and kissed her like I was kissing a man. The more I think about it, I was probably just warming up for that man of hers.

Jax was tall, with dark hair and when I took his hand, I held it a little longer than anyone would think as normal. I looked into his brown eyes, and that was the end of me. He was gentle in a rugged sort of way. He spoke with a voice that seemed to wrap me in his arms. "We don't need to go to this party." I mused under my breathe as I stared at him standing just inches away. "I want to fuck this man right here and right now," I thought. If that was the booze talking, I want another drink.

We must have talked and joked around for over two hours. I was a little surprised when Phillip had more questions than I had. But the way I was feeling, I really didn't care anymore.

It was already dark outside and finally time to leave for the party. Phillip had hired a car, and soon everyone was laughing and having fun in the spacious back seat. Before long, somehow people got shuffled around and I was sitting next to Jax. Across from us was Phillip and that Sandy woman. I guess I was still drunk enough to not give a damn.

Jax, had his arm on the back of the seat ... then his hand was on my shoulder, and then I was kissing him. I pulled away just long enough to see Sandy sitting on my husband's lap, grinding away like she was giving him a lap-dance.

Jax, didn't stop for a second. He pulled me back to him, and I closed my eyes and ears to shutout the world around us. I felt a giant hand rising up from my waist to my breast. All my body could feel was the tongue in my mouth, and the gentle lifting of fabric from my body. When he had cleared the obstacles in his way, he moved his face to kiss and gently nibble at my breasts.

Things flashed through my mind that had no reason to be there. I could already visualize this hunk of a man thrusting his cock into me. Call it imagination or call it a dream but in my unconscious mind, it was real. Real enough that I didn't have to see what Sandy was doing to my husband. There was a wall of lust encircling us. We were in a world of our own. When Jax put his hand inside my dress on my thigh, I needed no more coaxing. I felt the first of many orgasms that I would savor that night.

The initial check-in took more time than I wanted. I saw my husband and Sandy arm in arm disappear down a dark hallway that led to the fun part of the club. There was loud music and lights flashing all around as Jax and I entered a moment or two later. My newfound friend made every attempt to show me the ins and outs of the club. Several times when he was trying to tell me some of the activities someone would be interrupting.

"Can we find some place quiet? This noise is hurting my ears."

My escort quickly agreed and led me into a much quieter room. This room was filled with booths and tables circling another dancefloor. We had no trouble finding an empty booth, but there were signs everywhere. "No Sex in Public Areas." There were also arrows pointing to "Private Area."

I laid my head on Jax's shoulder and began rubbing the hardness he hid under his jeans. "Can we find a private spot?"

That's all it took. Jax and I were within minutes loving the nakedness of each other. I held him in my mouth till he came for the second time in our brief coupling.

Before the night was over, I had been in the middle of my first spit-roast with two men I had never met before, I had showered at least twice, just to wash the cum out of my hair.

Before we called it a night, I had watched four men taking on a girl I knew was still in college; she had "Texas" in burnt orange tattooed on her stomach pointing to the Rio Grande. She was loving every second of her time because about every three minutes or so, you would hear "Yee Haw" sound throughout.

The ride back home that night was excruciating. My husband and Sandy were both fucked out, and I was too, to a degree. I leaned against Jax, and in his quiet way, he asked me if I had a good time. I lifted my head from his shoulder and whispered, "Yeah, I met you, didn't I?"

I couldn't believe I said that to him. He was just another cock that ran rampant through me from the time we left for the lounge. "If I have to tell the truth, just you and I could have had more fun."

"Phillip wants to get together again next weekend."

"I don't think I can handle another night in the 'club' scene." He nodded his agreement and punctuated his answer with a kiss. Not a kiss of lust or need, but a simple kiss that said more to me than Phillip had ever said.

One week ran into another. One party was little different from the last. Phillip wanted to host a party every now and then, but those were nights and weekends we had to find accommodations for the two monsters that shared our home and their own lifestyles.

During these months of debauchery, newly found excitement, and plain everyday fun and laughter. I found myself, on almost every occasion, gravitating toward my personal shining knight of the round table, Jax. It seemed like maybe it was my desire to be close to him, but maybe he was feeling the same. Unfortunately, we never spoke of what was happening in this strange world; at least still strange to me.

Oddly enough it was another Wednesday. Wednesday evening, as a matter of fact, with the sun dropping rapidly behind the trees on the horizon. I had already taken my shower and was about to grab book to read while in bed. The doorbell rang. The words, "Who in the hell can that be," ran through my mind.

As I looked through the glass, I saw Jax standing on the spacious porch. Without hesitation I opened the door and invited him inside. There was a strange look on his face.

"What's the matter?"

"I need to talk to you." His words had an urgency about them.

"Jax, Phillip is out of town, so I can't do anything with you right now. As much as I want to, you know I can't break our rules."

"Sasha," he said as his eyes pleaded with me. "He is back to lying to you. Phillip is out of town and he's not alone."

I had told this kind man the whole truth. He knew the reason I stayed with Phillip. He knew how I had been used as a pawn in his sickness. And he also knew, from the quiet moments I had spent with him, I was not going to continue playing his games with my life in the balance.

He held my shoulders straight as he spoke. "Phillip is out of town with two other women." As the words came from his lips, he pulled me close as though to comfort me.

I couldn't be comforted by a hug. I was not even surprised. I held my face way from his and looked deep into his eyes. "I need you. I need you to take me right now. I need you to make love to me."

I don't remember how we made our way to my bed, but when my mind cleared, and my eyes began to focus, Jax was on his back in the middle of the bed, and I was crawling over his beautiful frame.

During the months we had known each other, we had never made love. It was always a selfish animal lust that needed attention. This night was different. This night was filled with one man and one woman becoming a single entity. Our bodies were molded together and held tight by the glue of our perspiration. He drank from my fountain of love, and I warmed the center of my soul with his love as I drank in the elixir of his being.

Not an inch of his body was hidden from the love of my lips, tongue, and heart. I did things that night with this lover that only he could bring to me, and only I could share with him. When we were drained of our juices, we revived ourselves with the feel of one body pressed to the other. And we gladly shared repeatedly the words, "I love you."

When finally, we came to the awareness of what we had done and where we were going, I begged him not to go without me. There was no time to think about or consider the consequences of what we were saying and doing. We showered together and during those moments of love and bliss, I told Jax there was something I had to take care of before we left that house.

I stepped out of the shower, dried my body but put on only a pair of red panties and a silk robe that ended at my knees. I walked down the hall toward the rooms of Phillip's children.

Without knocking. I opened the door to Phil Jr.'s room. I wasn't surprised to see him naked, laying on his side masturbating to the picture of a naked woman from a magazine. His shock at my presence was priceless. "Get out ... this is my room!"

"Why are you wasting all that cum on a picture?" I asked. "Don't you think the real thing is better?" With those few words of wisdom, I dropped my robe to the floor. His eyes grew big, and I was afraid he was going to pass out. But those thoughts didn't last long. Jr. closed his mouth and stared at my breasts. That's all it took for him to cum all over himself.

"Phil, you are a handsome and very rich young man. Get your ass cleaned up and go out to something or some place and find yourself a real live girl. I'm sure she would be happy if you bought her something nice. Then you can bring her back home and fuck the real thing... not your imagination." I put my robe back on and closed the door behind me.

Next stop was next door at his sisters room. Again, I didn't bother with knocking. I walked in and found her bent over the bottom of her bed with a very handsome young man fucking her for all she was worth.

"How dare you come into my room like this! Can't you see I'm not alone?"

"I sure do." I slipped onto the bed and put my hands on her cheeks. I could see the flames coming from her eyes and her face getting madder by the second. "I need to say something to you."

I turned to the young man trying to get his pants on and leave. "Where in the hell are you going? Get those pants off and get back here." My demeanor seemed to scare him a bit, but he did as I instructed.

Looking back into the face of Phillip's daughter. "I owe you an apology. You didn't ask for any of this shit. I came in here and acted like I knew what you should do with your life. Honey, take my word for it. Your father was my way out of the gutter, and I saw you and your brother as enemies. You weren't, I was the real enemy. Your father has a problem and there is nothing you and anyone can do to fix him. So, I suggest you not even try. But you have a chance. You and Phil Jr. have a chance to live better lives." There were tears in my eyes and her eyes were showing signs of moisture also.

"What I hope you will do, is listen to these few words.... You don't have to take my advice, but at least listen to what I have to say. First, take that beautiful cock on that young man and fuck him till he can't breathe. Then I want you to think where you want to be this time next week. That's your goal. After you have reached that goal, I want you to ask yourself where you want to be a month from now, then a year from now. Don't you dare make these easy goals. They have to be what you might think of as impossible goals. If you work hard enough and determined enough, there is no goal you can't achieve."

Tears were now running down her face, and the hatred had turned, not to love, but maybe to like. I slipped out the bed and turned to that still shaking young man. "Go get her fella, you don't want her to change her mind."

I left the room.

Nine months passed. My divorce from Phillip was final and I was happily sharing a bed every night with Jax. Just so you will know, Jax and I have no plans of marriage. We are completely happy with the way things are right now.

And don't you dare think I'm a changed woman... I'm not. Jax and I continued with dipping a toe or two in and out of the lifestyle. But it's no longer a priority in our lives. We both met some beautiful men and women that have brightened our lives, not only as lovers, but as dear friends. But nothing can brighten our lives any more than waking up to see that beautiful face looking back at me every single morning of my life.

The End

12