It's No Big Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and asked, "Did I do that?"

"You sure did, sexy!"

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss.

I pulled back from his a little and cupped his face in my hands. "You must be ready to burst. I got all the attention, and you got nothing," I said.

"Pleasuring you makes me happy. Besides, I didn't get nothing, I got to see my hot girl nak..."

He didn't even finish his sentence when we both heard a key working in the front door.

"Shit," I screamed! "What do I do?"

"Stay here, I'll see if I can get rid of them," he said as he quickly left the kitchen.

I moved over to the corner as far away from the kitchen entrance as possible, trying to hear what was happening. Jack was talking and it sounded like Brian was the one that had come home. The conversation sounded like it was getting closer to the kitchen, and I crowded myself further into the corner.

Jack told Brian I was there, and we were just hanging out. Brian mentioned he was just going to get a beer and watch TV. Oh shit! There was nowhere for me to hide! No way he would miss a naked girl in the kitchen.

Then, Jack blurted out, "I'm going to get myself a beer. I'll bring you one."

I could hear their footsteps in the living room and one set approached the kitchen and entered! I peeked over my shoulder and saw Jack smiling at me.

I whispered, "Bring me my clothes."

"That will look suspicious. I'll take him his beer and you can sneak to the room while he is watching TV," he said.

Jack grabbed a beer from the fridge and sauntered out.

I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later, Jack shouted, "Hey, where you going?"

"Get a beer," Brian replied.

"I have yours right here," Jack quickly said in an attempt to keep him from entering the kitchen.

"Oh, OK," Brian said. "Why is your shirt wet?"

I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Then, it got quiet for a few seconds. What is going on? Should I make a break for it? What if Brian comes to get a snack? I need to make a move soon.

Slowly, I crept toward the entrance to the kitchen and peeked my head out to see Brian sitting in the recliner where Jack had just fingered me to my second orgasm. Jack was standing next to him as Brian was flipping through the channels. Brian was facing away from me, but he might be able to see me out of the corner of his eye. Jack moved closer to block his view and looked over his shoulder at me. He tilted his head towards his bedroom, motioning me to go.

This needs to be quick, but I have to be quiet too. I took a couple of deep breaths and scurried out around the corner, down the hall and into Jack's bedroom. I pushed the door shut behind me and flopped down onto the bed to compose myself. My head was spinning, but I was excited at the same time.

Before I could even make sense of things, the front door opened again. Tim was home. I crawled off the bed and opened the door a sliver to try to hear what they were saying.

Tim: "Hey you guys, what's going on?"

Brian: "Nothing much, just gonna watch some TV."

Jack: "Yeah, Suz is here. We're just hanging out, nothing special."

Tim: "Where is she?"

Jack: "Oh, she's in the bedroom, taking a short nap."

The conversation stopped, so I went to the bed and got in. A couple of minutes later, the doorknob turned and the door slowly creaked open. Jack entered and came to sit on the bed beside me.

"Are you OK?"

I sat up and kissed him, saying, "That was quick thinking, telling them I was taking a nap."

"Sorry, it's fun seeing you naked and embarrassed, but I don't want to be to weirded out."

"It's OK. It makes me feel good that you think I'm hot and sexy. Actually, I kind of liked the thrill!"

We hugged again, and he said, "Well, do you want to get dressed now? Oooor, you could just go out and watch TV naked with my roommates!"

I laughed and said, "I'm not ready for that."

Jack laughed and got up off the bed to retrieve my clothes. I scooted out of the bed and took my panties from Jack. He watched intently as I put my feet in and slid them up. Next, he handed me the bra and helped me put it on. Then my shorts and shirt.

With that we headed out to the living room, and I greeted Brian and Tim. I hadn't washed, so I was a little afraid my smell might give away what we had been up to. I whispered into Jack's ear that I was ready to go, and he told his roommates he was going to take me home and would be back.

We walked out the door hand in hand and Jack walked me back to my dorm room. Allie was there studying and the three of us made small talk for a few minutes, then Jack said he had to go. I stepped out into the hall with him and gave him a kiss goodbye.

"Next time I hope we get to finish what we started," I whispered into his ear.

Jack gave me a big smile and another quick kiss, turned and headed down the hall. When I went back in the room, Allie was asking questions about our relationship. She noticed we had been spending a lot of time together and I could tell she wanted to ask if we were having sex, but she never got quite to the point where she could ask. I did tell her I REALLY liked him but didn't go into too much detail. After an hour or so gossiping, I told her I was going to take a shower and go to bed, leaving her studying as I put on a robe and headed for the dorm showers.

About two weeks later, I was finally able to get Jack naked and make love to him. For one of the few times when I went to his apartment, neither of his roommates were home. In his bedroom, we started slowly just making out and fondling. This time I flipped the script and grabbed ahold of the bottom of his shirt.

"Can I take this off," I asked?

He just nodded and I peeled the shirt up and over his head and off. Next, I reached for the button of his jeans.

"How about these," I asked?

He didn't answer, just raised his hands to give me room to open the button and slide the zipper down. I pushed him back on the bed and pulled the jeans off him. He was laying on the bed wearing only a pair of dark blue briefs. His abs muscles were bulging, and his chest was flushed. He had a GREAT body!

I got on the bed beside him and began tracing my fingers over the bulge in his briefs. The bulge got bigger and bigger with each second. A little bubble of liquid formed on top of his underwear at the head of his cock. I ran my index finger in it and spread it around. By now, I could see Jack's stomach moving up and down as his breathing became heavier.

My fingers moved up and very lightly ran over his abs and chest, sending shivers through him. I could feel my panties start to dampen and I couldn't wait any longer. My fingers reached for the waistband of his briefs and began lowering them. His erect dick got caught and followed the briefs until it broke free and slapped back against his stomach.

My heart was pounding. This was the first time I had seen Jack naked. His cock was beautiful. I would guess about 6.5 inches. It had a perfectly shaped head that was glistening with wetness. I grasped it and felt it pulsing in my hand! Jack reached up under the back of my shirt and caressed my bare skin.

Slowly, I began moving my hand up and down on his cock. His hips were syncing with my hands. I cupped his balls with my other hand and gently squeezed. The pre-cum was now flowing onto my hand. Raising my hand to my mouth, I licked the slick liquid off and was surprised there was no real taste to it.

I sat back to admire his manly body while Jack reached for the snap on my jeans. He unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down, trying to get his hands inside. He was having a tough time because of the tight jeans and the awkward angle, but he managed to get to my panties.

I was practically drooling at the sight of his rock-hard cock and couldn't resist taking it into my mouth. I leaned over him, raising my hips up to allow better access inside my pants. My lips softly engulfed the head of his cock and my tongue swirled around the pee hole. Jack twitched and I heard a moan escape. His fingers slid under the waistband of my panties and through my pubic hair, barely able to reach my pussy.

Again, I cupped his balls with one hand and began moving my mouth up and down the length of his cock. With each stroke, I would pause at the head, give a little suck and pull at it gently with my teeth. Jack was practically bouncing on the bed now as he was furiously trying to get his fingers into my pussy.

I didn't know how much longer he could last and didn't want him to cum without getting his beautiful cock inside me. So, I pulled my mouth away and quickly flung my shirt off, followed by my bra. I sat back and Jack turned to me, putting a hand on each side of my jeans and began working them down. Once they got past my knees, I kicked them off and Jack wasted no time yanking the panties off me.

I pushed him flat on the bed and climbed on top of him. My pussy was just below his belly button and his cock was nestled up against my butt crack. I put my arms around his head and gave him a big, sloppy kiss. My hips were involuntarily sliding up and down over his stomach, my wetness coating his belly.

I wanted the moment to last a lifetime but couldn't stand it any longer. I was really inexperienced and didn't know how to get him in me. Should I wait for him to put it in me, or am I supposed to do that?

Jack bucked his hips slightly a couple of times and I realized he couldn't move easily under me, so I raised up slightly. He reached under me, grabbed his cock and rubbed it over my pussy to get it lubricated. Finally, it started to enter me, and I slowly sank down on it.

Ohhhhhh! That was the best feeling in the world! I felt completely stuffed by his cock. I began to slowly raise and lower my hips onto him, and he matched me with his thrusts up. I was pinching and pulling on my nipples while Jack's fingers were digging into my thighs!

It only lasted a minute or two. Jack's fingers dug into my leg harder, and he made a few last thrusts, then stiffened. I could feel the warmth of his cum spilling into me! I collapsed down onto him, reveling in the feeling as we hugged tightly. Soon, his softening cock slipped out of me, and our combined juices flowed down over him.

We stayed that way for a couple of minutes until I rolled off and laid beside him, both of us panting in satisfaction. We rolled to our sides, facing each other and kissed again. We cuddled for a while in silence before sensing that it was time to get up. We both sat up, our eyes roaming over the other's naked, sweaty body.

"Let's go get a drink," Jack said as he got off the bed and pulled on his underwear.

"That sounds good," I said.

I got up and gathered my clothes, dumped them on the bed and pulled my panties out of the pile. I had barely got them pulled up past my knees when Jack grabbed my hand and started pulling toward the door.

"You don't need more than that," he said.

"But what if the guys come home?" I protested.

"Don't worry about it, it's no big deal," He replied. "I want to see as much of you as I can for as long as I can! We'll keep an eye out for them."

Well, he was only wearing underwear. That eased my mind a bit, so I followed him out of the bedroom. We walked unashamedly into the kitchen and Jack got a soda from the fridge for us to share. I could feel our juices soaking my panties. It felt strangely erotic!

We took turns sipping on the soda until it was gone. Then, Jack stepped up to me and put a hand on each of my butt cheeks, pulling me to him. We kissed again and I could feel his bulge pressing into my belly as he kneaded my ass.

"You're so beautiful and sexy, I could just look at you all day," he said.

I blushed at the compliment and kissed him again.

"You're pretty hot yourself," I said.

Jack moved back from me, eyeing my body up and down.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"I don't want you to get dressed. I love seeing you walk around half naked."

I hesitated for a moment. "OK, but we HAVE to watch for Brian and Tim. I will die if they catch me like this."

"Don't worry, we'll watch," He assured me.

So, we spent the next half hour or so just milling around his apartment, me wearing only a pair of panties and Jack in just his briefs. I kept a close eye on the window, fearing his roommates would walk in on us. I had butterflies in my stomach but was also exhilarated at the same time. Why was this making me feel so naughty? Oh well, who cares? I was on cloud 9. I finally got to have actual sex with my boyfriend, and it was a thousand times better than my previous experiences.

Jack took every opportunity to pat my butt as I walked past or to give me a little kiss, or caress my nipples that had become like bullets. I wanted it to never end, but, I was getting a little chilly. The house was warm, but it was winter and I was almost naked.

"I'm a little cold. Is it OK if I get dressed?" I asked.

"Of course. You don't have to ask, silly. I LOVE seeing you naked, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable," He said.

He followed me to the bedroom and watched me dress as he too dressed. I would have liked to stay naked with him all night, but the warmth of my clothes felt great too! Winter sucks!

I continued to see Jack about 3 times a week over the winter and into spring. We probably had sex about once a week and the rest of the time, we just hung out when we were together. Jack was more involved in his engineering studies than I was in my schoolwork. Actually, I was finding myself becoming increasingly disinterested in school and just wanted to be with Jack. I spent a lot of time at his place!

As summer rolled around, I had decided that school wasn't for me, but I loved the town, my roommate and of course, Jack. I wouldn't be allowed to stay in the dorms if I wasn't enrolled in any classes, so Allie agreed to move out of the dorms and get an apartment with me that was only about 3 blocks from Jack. It was on the 3rd floor and we each had a bedroom with one shared bathroom. Jack, Tim and Brian helped us move and we had it done in a couple of hours. It felt great to be out of the dorms, much more adult like! My parents were still going to support me on the condition that I get a job and make some plans for the future.

I had thought my not taking classes any longer would give me more time to spend with Jack, but I didn't realize he was still serious about his studies and would need some space so as not to be too distracted. More reason for me to get a job to fill the time!

Eventually, I decided I might want to do something in the beauty field and enrolled in a small beauty school. I knew I would never get rich doing this, but you could work cutting hair etc. at the school while continuing with classes. It was something to help with the bills.

I would often cut Jack's hair and had even done the same for his roommates a few times. I had gotten to know Brian and Tim well and the four of us hung out together frequently. Neither of them had full time girlfriends, but they occasionally brought girls home. Jack always enjoyed having sex with me while they were around because he said the danger excited him. It was exciting, and they never really saw anything, so I just chalked it up to being adventuresome.

One night Jack asked me to come over to watch a movie they rented on PPV. Jack and I settled in on the couch with Tim in the recliner to the left and Brian in the recliner to the right as the movie started. It was a very hot muggy day in August and they tried to keep the utility bills low by not running the A/C much. Jack went to the kitchen and got everybody a round of beers. After about ten minutes, I whispered to Jack that I was hot and my bra was becoming irritating.

He said, "Just take it off and leave your t-shirt on."

Jack watched as I wriggled around and pulled my bra out from under my shirt. He took it and set it beside him. This must have got him excited because he almost instantly had his hand up my shirt rubbing my tits and toying my nipples. Tim and Brian were sunk down into their recliners in front of us and couldn't see, so I didn't mind letting him continue. And it felt REALLY good! After a few minutes, I saw Brian swig the last of his beer and hold the bottle up to Tim to ask if he wanted another. Tim nodded and Brian got up to go to the kitchen. I squirmed in an attempt to get Jack's hand out from under my shirt, but he didn't budge. Brian stopped in front of us and asked if we wanted another beer. Jack said "two" and Brian was off to the kitchen. He didn't say anything, but he had to have seen.

Brian returned with beers for everybody and we resumed watching the movie. Jack took a drink of his beer and returned his hand under my shirt. His fingers were cold from the beer and my nipples shot to attention. Suddenly, Jack grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt with both of his hands and jerked it up! I tried to stop him, but the shirt was up and off before I could react.

He put his finger to his lips and said, "They just got beers, so we are good for a while."

I was really nervous, but Jack calmly began to work on my breasts again and I calmed down a little. A few minutes later, we could see Brian and Tim getting close to finishing their beers again and I timidly looked at Jack. He just smiled, got up and went to them and asked if they wanted another. They both said yes, so Jack walked past me to the kitchen. He left me sitting topless in the living room with his roommates in front of me unaware!

I couldn't take the nerves and decided to put my shirt back on. It wasn't there! That bastard. What had he done with my shirt and bra? I couldn't make too much of a scene looking for it for fear of getting the attention of Brian and Tim. Just then, Jack walked past me with their beers and handed them to his roommates. They didn't notice anything and he plopped down on the couch with me.

I whispered, "What did you do with my shirt and bra? He just shrugged and returned to massaging my tits. Then, his hand moved its way down to the waist of my shorts and began to fiddle with the button. I glared at him again and he put his finger to his lips to shush me. When the button was undone, he pulled the zipper apart and ran his hands inside, over my panties. He cupped my pussy through the panties and wiggled his fingers around. I was hot and sweaty, but the moisture created was not sweat.

I was mesmerized by his fingers and didn't even realize when he pulled his hand out and began working my shorts down my thighs. He had them down to my knees before I came out of my stupor and grabbed them in an attempt to keep them on.

I looked at him pleadingly and he smiled and whispered, "Just take them off, they can't see."

With that, my shorts came off and Jack put them somewhere -- I suppose with my shirt and bra. My panties were silky white and felt great to touch. The bright white stood out dramatically from my dark tan. So, here I was, sitting on the couch beside Jack wearing only a pair of panties with his two roommates obliviously watching the movie in front of us!

I was trembling with nerves. The embarrassment of being caught by Brian and Tim would kill me. Jack's hand worked its way over my belly to my panties and a hot flash washed over me. I leaned back into Jack's left shoulder as his right hand moved over my panties. He loved the feel of the silky texture and it felt great to me too. He grasped the waistband with his index finger and thumb and pulled the panties out a bit to peer inside. He gave a nearly silent whistle then dove his hand under the panties and onto my bare pussy! With an excited look, Jack withdrew his hand and held his fingers up to me to show my juice nearly dripping off!