It's No Big Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me up from the chair and I said, "Did you find my clothes, I should get going?"

He said, "They must be in the living room, let's go find them."

We both went to look, but I was the only one putting any effort into it. Jack spent all his time watching me walking around naked.

He said, "I can't take my eyes off of you. I could look at you like this forever."

Just as I found my clothes and scooped them up, I heard car doors close and saw Brian and Tim coming up the sidewalk.

I was going to run to the bedroom and get dressed, but Jack grabbed me and said, "Let's see if you can get dressed before they get in the door!"

I didn't have time to argue, so I frantically started to dress. There was only a few seconds and no time to put everything on, so I tossed the bra and panties to the couch and stepped into my shorts. I was just pulling my t-shirt over my tits when they walked through the door. They both looked shocked to see us and we exchanged timid "hellos". Tim saw my bra and panties on the couch and winked at me as he took a bag into the kitchen.

Jack asked if I wanted a ride home and I said no, the walk would give me a little time to clear my head. I kissed Jack again and headed out the door, already thinking about the next time I could see him.

TO BE CONTINUED