It's No Big Deal Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 The Beginning.
11.9k words
4.76
19.5k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Suzanne and I grew up in a small Midwestern town. I'm 5'6" with a slim build, wavy blonde hair and small b-cup breasts with quarter sized nipples that puff out. Being very shy in school, I didn't interact with the boys much and was very inexperienced at dating. I was conservative in the way I dressed and was basically just boring. My story begins near the end of my senior year in high school.

My school was small. Everyone said I was very attractive, but I guess my shyness put off the boys. There was never really a boyfriend, although I did go out with a couple of boys a few times. I lost my virginity to one of them, Andy. He was sort of geeky and a little shy like me. I wasn't all that attracted to him, but things just happened. It was a horrible experience and lasted only a few seconds. I think Andy was probably a virgin too.

I had sex with Andy twice after that and it wasn't really any better, except there wasn't any pain for me. He didn't seem to want to put any effort into making me feel special, he just wanted to get laid. He never even bothered to take my clothes off or his. He was content just pulling my shorts down to my knees and doing his business. That definitely didn't work for me.

I told Andy it wasn't working, and we never went out again. The last couple months of school were spent without dating. I used the time to explore my own body and find out what I liked and what made me feel good. I really longed for a genuine relationship with a guy that would love me. Oh, and I was also as horny as a goat!

In the fall, I attended an orientation at the college I would be attending about an hour from my hometown. I couldn't wait to start fresh in a new place with new opportunities. During the orientation, I met Jack. He was one of the volunteers that was showing the campus. The college had girls showing girls around and boys showing boys around, but there were parts of the day when everybody was all together in the same room.

I was immediately attracted to Jack. He was about 6' tall and maybe 175 lbs. He had brown hair and a firm, muscular body. He approached me and we made small talk every chance we got. He said he was a sophomore studying engineering and was 20 years old. I told him I would be living in the dorms and gave him my number at the end of the orientation.

The next weekend, I was moving into my dorm room and met my roommate, Allie. She was about 5'5" with shoulder length jet black hair. The shorts and tank top she was wearing revealed a slim, athletic body with what appeared to be about B-cup breasts. She was very cute and seemed nice. Just as we were finishing unpacking and setting up the room, I got a text from Jack! I invited him over to see my room. He came over and met Allie and we all three went to get some food at a fast-food joint and got acquainted with each other.

Over the next few weeks, Jack and I saw a lot of each other, and he even introduced me to others as his girlfriend. It was official and I couldn't have been happier!

Jack lived off campus in an apartment house with his roommates, Brian and Tim. They were both just slightly shorter than Jack, Brian with wavy black hair and Tim with short brown hair. Neither appeared to have the athletic build Jack had, but neither was overweight either.

I spent a lot of time there because there was more room and privacy than in my dorm room. One time when I went to see him, both Brian and Tim were there. Jack and I went to his bedroom and left them watching TV. We sat on his bed and started kissing. He put his hand under my shirt and ran it up to my bra where his fingers lightly roamed over the cups. We hadn't done anything sexual up to this point due to a lack of privacy. I was definitely ready to take this to the next level!

Jack tried to get his hands under my bra, but it was too tight. He removed his hand and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, slowly lifting it.

"Can I take this off?" He asked.

I didn't answer but lifted both arms to give him the go ahead. He pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it behind me, then resumed gliding his fingers over my bra. I reached behind me and flicked the clasp open, shrugging the straps off my shoulders. The bra was still resting over my tits and Jack looked up at me for approval. I nodded slightly and he softly put one hand on each breast, pulling it away as if he was unwrapping a present.

He stared down at my naked tits with the areola puffing out and the nipples as hard as rocks. My chest was heaving from the excitement as he reached out and put a hand under each one and squeezed. I put my hands on top of his head and ran my fingers through his hair.

Jack then began fondling and teasing my nipples with his fingertips, lightly grazing each one and sending shock waves through me. He bent forward to take my left breast into his mouth and suck on my nipple. My fingers worked harder in his hair. He alternated nipples, sucking and pulling on them until I thought I would pass out!

I was still sitting cross legged on the bed topless with Jack on his knees in front of me when he removed his mouth from my tits and dropped his head in my lap. I leaned over him and rubbed his back through his t-shirt. I could feel his hot breath through my shorts. His fingers were working at the button.

He raised up slightly and asked, "Can I take these off?"

He had just gotten the words out of his mouth when I heard Brian and Tim hooting and hollering in the living room. I looked over and noticed the bedroom door was open.

"The door is open, your roommates might see us," I said.

"It's no big deal," He replied.

He got up off the bed, I thought to close the door, but instead, he grabbed me by the legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He reached again to my shorts when we heard another round of yelling from the living room.

By this time, he had the button undone and was lowering my zipper. I didn't like that the door was open but was too far gone to worry about it now. I raised my hips as he grabbed the waistband of my shorts. They were tight, so he had to work them from side to side until he finally got them past my hips. I pulled my feet up and he quickly took them the rest of the way off and flung them to floor on the other side of the bed.

I was now sitting on Jack's bed wearing only a pair of panties with the door wide open and his roommates just down the hall. Jack was standing between my legs staring at my crotch. Eventually, he kneeled in front of me and brought the index finger of his right hand up and lightly ran it over my panties and up and down the crease of my pussy. I felt a gush as my pussy juice began to flow freely. A flush consumed my entire body because I knew my panties had to be showing the wetness. They were light pink cotton and there would be no hiding the damp spot!

As his fingers continued tickling me through the panties, I began running my fingers through his hair. This went on for a few minutes until my hips involuntarily started to raise to meet his fingers. Jack took this as a hint that I wanted the panties off and reached for the waistband, hooking the index finger of each hand under the sides of the panties. He started pulling them lower while my hips instinctively rose up to allow them to come over my butt. I lifted both feet to and he slid them over my knees and off.

I pulled Jack's head into my chest and fell back on the bed with my feet dangling over the edge. His hands massaged my tits and pinched my nipples while he sucked at my bellybutton. I could feel his mouth slowly working lower until he reached my well-trimmed patch of light brown pubic hair. He sat back, still kneeling between my legs and stared down at my now bare pussy. My hands took over where his left off, kneading and pinching my tits and nipples.

Jack stared at my pussy for what seemed like an eternity before his fingers lightly trailed down from my stomach into the soft hair. His fingers swirled around and occasionally tugged at the hairs. I was breathless, anticipating the moment he would move lower! I raised my hips slightly to encourage him.

His fingers were like a feather, just barely touching my skin. Then, he grazed my engorged clit! The breath went out of me, and my hips bucked up to meet him. My hands were now mauling my tits and I wrapped my legs around his back trying to pull him in even closer. He ran a finger through my slit to collect the flowing moisture, then used it to circle my clit!

Slowly, his finger drew circles around my clit. It was so hard, it felt like it was sticking up two inches! I could hardly breathe any longer. Then, the finger stopped circling and Jack lowered his head between my legs. I felt one broad stroke of his tongue start at the bottom of my slit and move up and over my clit! I thought I was going to pass out.

I grabbed Jack by the hair and lifted my hips up to his mouth, nearly suffocating him! His tongue darted in and out of my hole and he sucked the lips into his mouth and pulled until they slipped free over and over!

Then, his lips wrapped around my erect clit, and he began sucking! I went off like a firecracker! I had lost all control of my body as it shuddered, trembled and jolted at his touch. I couldn't take it anymore and gave a slight push on Jack's head signaling him to back off a little.

He got the hint and removed his mouth from my clit. I thought I was going to get a moment to catch my breath when he suddenly thrust a finger inside me and resumed circling my clit, this time with the thumb of his right hand. Then, another finger entered. The combination of two fingers pistoning into me and the thumb teasing my clit quickly sent me over the edge again!

I was thrusting my hips to meet his fingers when a hot wave washed over me, and the uncontrollable spasms began again! It's a miracle that I didn't flop right off the bed. I was moaning in pleasure and practically grunting!

Jack's fingers began to slow as my convulsions calmed. I was softly moaning when I heard a noise and looked over at the open bedroom door. My hand shot to my mouth to stifle the moans. Jack's roommates were moving around in the living room. Did they hear me? Were they coming back to the bedroom?

Fear of being caught overtook me. I pushed Jack away and did a backflip over the bed and hid on the floor just as Tim appeared in the doorway. I heard him say something to Jack but couldn't make out what he said.

Jack said, "No, you guys go ahead."

The sound of footsteps approached me from around the bed. God, I hope that is not Tim! Whew! It was Jack. He smiled at me as I was curled up in a ball on the floor, then extended his hand to help me up.

"Are they gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, they left."

"They almost walked in on us. Why didn't you shut the door?" I asked.

"It's no big deal," he said as I stood naked in front of him.

His eyes were roaming up and down my body and I could see my wetness covering his mouth. He pulled me by the hand-out from behind the bed and led me to the full- length mirror on the wall. With his hands on my hips, he turned me to face the mirror.

"Look at that! That has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life!" He said.

I gazed at my image in the mirror. My body was covered with a light sheen of sweat that made me glisten. I had very pronounced tan lines, my nipples were rock-hard and my pubic hair was wet! I have to admit, I was a pretty sexy sight.

After a minute or so of staring at my naked body, Jack grasped my hand again and started pulling me toward the bedroom door.

"C'mon, let's go get something to drink," he said.

"But I'm still naked. I can't go out there like this," I said as I resisted his pull.

"It's no big deal. They left."

"What if they come back."

"Don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen. I just like to see you walking around naked!"

"But..." I protested as he won the pulling war. When we reached the open bedroom door, I quietly peeked out into the hallway. No movement. No sounds of roommates. It seemed that we were alone. I hesitantly stepped out into the hallway, still being led by the hand. We slowly inched down the short hallway to the opening of the living room. I stopped and again surveyed the area for any signs of the roommates. It looked good.

Jack said, "See, it's all clear."

He released my hand and headed toward the kitchen, leaving me standing there, a bundle of nerves. I could have just gone back to the bedroom and dressed, but it was sort of invigorating to be naked in a house where I didn't live. Besides, Jack would have been disappointed, and I didn't want to end his fun. He seemed to enjoy it so much!

As quietly as possible, I crept toward the kitchen and peeked in. Jack was rummaging around in the refrigerator. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He spun around and I stepped back to allow him to take in the sight of my naked body again.

He gave a little whistle and said, "Damn, I wish I could see you like this all the time!"

I blushed at his comment. This was the first time in my life a guy had ever really said anything nice to me. My prior dating experience was nothing more than just the guy wanting to get laid. This was so much different. His compliments were getting me all excited again.

Jack pushed the refrigerator door shut and held out two beers.

"Do you want a beer, or a soda?" He asked.

"I've never had alcohol before," I said embarrassingly.

"You don't have to if you don't want."

"No, it's OK, I'd like to try."

He then lifted both beer cans toward me and lightly touched my already erect nipples with the very cold cans. It sent a shiver through me. I recoiled at the cold, then allowed him to circle my nipples with the cans. I'm surprised they didn't cut right through the aluminum they were so hard!

After a few more seconds, he stopped and set the beers on the small kitchen table and pulled a chair out for me. I sat down and the cool vinyl felt wonderful on my naked ass. Jack popped open both beers, handed me one and sat in the other chair opposite me at the table.

He took a couple of sips and watched me. I slowly raised my beer to my mouth and took a tiny sip. Ewwww, I shook my head as it hit my tongue. It was much stronger than I had imagined.

Jack chuckled and said, "Take a few more drinks, you'll get used to it."

So, we sat at the kitchen table, me stark naked and him fully clothed. I was nursing my beer, but he ended up being right. The more I drank the easier it went down. His eyes were affixed to my tits the entire time. I was feeling a little uncomfortable, but not so much that I wanted to jump up and run away.

Jack took one last drink to finish off his beer and got up to get another. I still had only finished half of mine. When he returned to the table, he pulled his chair around to the side so he could see my whole naked body. He reached over to the seat of my chair and scooted it out so he could see better. I self-consciously crossed my legs, so he tapped my knee in a gesture to get me to open up.

I slowly uncrossed my legs and spread them apart slightly, giving him a perfect view of my crotch! It was a little weird for me, but it made me feel great because he thought I was beautiful. I felt like his queen. He continued to tell me how hot I was and how he loved looking at my naked body while I finished my beer. He asked if I wanted another.

"I don't know. My head is already spinning," I said.

"I'll get you another and if you don't want it you don't have to drink it," He replied.

In a flash, he was holding another beer in front of me. I took it, popped it open and without even giving it a thought, began drinking. Jack just sat back in his chair and stared at the naked girl drinking a beer at his kitchen table.

A few sips in, I was really beginning to feel the effects. I was tingly, lightheaded and could definitely sense that my words were slurred. I fidgeted in my chair, so Jack suggested we go to a more comfortable place. He stood and I offered no resistance, standing with him. Again, he took me by the hand and started leading me out of the kitchen.

He felt a little resistance from me, so he turned, put his arm around me and pulled me into a deep kiss. His hand roamed up and down my back and over my ass.

He broke the kiss and said, "Come on, nobody is here. It's no big deal."

My inhibitions were almost completely gone now due to the alcohol. I just giggled a little bit and followed Jack to the living room. He set both of our beers down on a little table, sat in the recliner and pulled me down on top of him. I stretched out across his lap with my feet hanging over the arms of the chair and put my right arm around his neck. He bent his head down to me and we kissed.

Jack's left hand started flicking at my nipple and his right hand moved slowly up and down my smooth belly. We stayed like this for probably 20 minutes until both of us had finished the beers we brought. Eventually, Jack's right hand began venturing further down until it reached my light brown pubic hair. Our kissing got more intense, and his fingers crept onto my clit.

My hips were undulating due to the manipulation of my clit. His finger traced the seam of my pussy lips up and down, then slowly pressed inside. A second finger pushed in, and they both started moving in and out, slowly at first. I had to break our kiss to get a breath.

My moaning got louder as his fingers increased their pace in my pussy. I was squirming and bucking in his lap, my heart pounding until I went over the edge and my pussy started to spasm around his fingers. My body stiffened and twitched as bolts of electricity shot through me. I had to hold on to not be thrown off the recliner.

As my spasms subsided, Jack slowly removed his dripping wet fingers and held them up for me to see. I buried my head in his chest in embarrassment.

"Sorry," I said.

"For what? I loved it. That was super-hot!"

"I kind of lost control. You make me feel so special."

"You are special," he said.

We cuddled like this for a few minutes when I had a sudden urge to pee. The beer had gotten to me.

I lifted my head from Jack's chest and whispered into his ear, "Sorry, I need to pee."

He didn't answer, just helped me up off his lap and watched as I scurried down the hall to the bathroom. After finishing my business, I looked myself over in the mirror. It was quite the sight! My skin was flushed, nipples still rock hard and pussy lips swollen. I've never felt so wonderful in my entire life!

I didn't know what to do now. Should I get dressed or go back out still naked? The alcohol wasn't having as much of an effect on me now, so I was a little nervous again. Is Jack waiting for me to come back, or are we done for now. I was still tingling all over, but don't know if I can take another round.

It was then that it hit me. I just had the first two orgasms of my life all in the span of a couple of hours and yet I have never even seen Jack naked, let alone had him inside me. Hopefully he wasn't mad that I was being selfish. I had been in the bathroom for a while, so I had to make a decision.

I decided to go back out naked. If Jack wants to have sex, I should since he gave me so much. I slowly opened the door and peeked out. There were no sounds or movement, so I tip toed down the hall toward the living room, keeping an eye out for roommates that might have come home while I was in the bathroom.

Jack wasn't in the living room. Quietly, I called his name.

"In here," he said from the kitchen.

I rounded the corner and slowly stepped into the kitchen to find him putting the empty beer cans in a bag. He turned to see me, still naked as the day I was born.

His grin was ear to ear, and he said, "I'm glad you didn't get dressed." He had a huge wet spot on his shirt.