It's No Big Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and he said, "Looks like you are enjoying this more than you want to believe."

He quickly darted his hand back inside my panties and his index finger worked my pussy lips apart and entered me. His finger moved in and out of my slippery hole and I let out a slight moan. Jack covered my mouth with his left hand as his right continued working over my pussy. All of a sudden, Jack's right hand came out of my pussy, grabbed the crotch of my panties and he yanked them down my legs. I nearly screamed! I couldn't do anything to stop him because his left arm had my left arm pinned down as he covered my mouth and his right arm in my crotch had my right arm pinned to my side. I looked at Jack in horror as I sat there now completely naked on the couch with his two roommates just a couple of feet away. I squirmed trying to get away, but Jack had a firm grip on me. My heart was about to burst through my chest.

Jack leaned into my right ear and whispered, "Just relax, they can't see. Your pussy tells me you want this."

He was right about that. My pussy was aching and dripping wet!

I said, "I can't do this here! What if they see?"

As he had a way of doing, Jack brushed it off and said, "Don't worry about it. It's no big deal."

Easy for him to say, I was the naked one in a room with three fully clothed guys! As scared as I was, there was no denying that this was a huge turn on for me too. I could feel my pussy tingling as the juices flowed freely. If he had listened to me and stopped, I think I would have been deeply disappointed.

Jack's hand again moved down to my now naked pussy. He inserted a finger and slowly thrust it in and out. My head was spinning not only from the lunacy of the situation, but also the heavenly feelings Jack's finger was giving me. Then, a second finger! I began undulating my hips to meet the thrusts of his fingers, nearly forgetting that Brian and Tim were just a sideways glance from catching us. I could hear the squishing of my pussy caused by my juices and hoped the roommates couldn't hear. I tried to stifle a moan and Jack put his hand over my mouth again to keep me quiet as he relentlessly fingered my pussy.

Jack moved his hand from my mouth and cupped my left breast, pinching and toying with the nipple. This sent shock waves through me! I scooted up higher and pulled my knees up so that Jack could get his fingers deeper into my pussy. His hard cock was bulging into my back. I was totally oblivious now to anything but the feeling of my tits and pussy. My legs began to quiver and my hips were bucking. I'm coming!!! I let out a prolonged ooooohhhhh! as my whole body shook and jerked. I felt Jack thrusting his hips into my back. With a final buck from me, Jack pulled his fingers from my pussy with an audible sloshing sound and held them above my belly. My juices dripped off his fingers onto my stomach as I laid back still quivering from my orgasm.

Jack softly rubbed my juices onto my belly and stroked my hair as I recovered. My head was in a fog and little shock waves were still running through my body. I had totally lost all realization of where I was or what was happening. I was lost in the feeling of Jack caressing me in my post orgasmic bliss when it suddenly donned on me that I was naked in the living where Jack's roommates were watching a movie!

My eyes sprang open to see Brian and Tim standing in front of the couch with their mouths hanging open. I shrieked and squirmed to get up as Jack was still holding me. I looked at Jack and he just looked back at me with a soft, blissful smile on his face. I grabbed one of the couch cushions in an attempt to cover up. My blush was from head to toe. Brian and Tim had still not said a word as they stood there staring at me.

I said to Jack, "Let me up, I have to get dressed."

His reaction was surprise -- "Don't worry about it, it's no big deal."

Brian was the first to speak when he said, "That was fucking hot" and Tim just said "yeah!"

I was burning with embarrassment. Jack was still holding me, not in a restraining way, but more of a hug. I didn't know what to do. Getting up would completely expose me to two guys with whom I've become close friends, but staying as I was could be worse. My body had a light sheen of sweat which caused my skin to shine and accented my dark tan and tan lines. I had to admit it must have looked incredibly sexy to the guys. My heart was still pounding and my breathing heavy, which caused my stomach to move up and down with every breath.

Tim asked with a smirk, "How long have you guys been at this?"

Jack said, "We've been fooling around since the movie started."

Brian said, "I can't believe we didn't know."

Jack asked them what finally gave us away and Brian said "I saw your reflection in the TV." A wave of heat rolled over me again as I blushed deeply at his comment. It felt weird to be naked and wet from a massive orgasm in front of three fully clothed guys as they casually talked about what had happened.

The chit chat slowly ended and Brian and Tim were left gawking at my naked, wet body.

I finally spoke up, "OK, I'm naked, how about you two get out of here and let me get dressed?"

They both looked at Jack and he said, "Give us a couple of minutes, will ya?"

They sighed in disappointment and turned to go to the kitchen. I rolled over a bit and kicked Tim in the butt playfully as he walked past.

Jack said, "Fuck, that was the hottest thing ever!" He looked at me sheepishly, "I came in my pants."

I laughed and said, "Really, let me see!"

There was a small wet spot as I undid his shorts and stuck my hand inside his underwear to find a sticky mess. I fondled him before I withdrew my hand and showed Jack his cum.

He blushed and said, "Sorry."

I jokingly scolded him, "Next time mister, you don't cum until I say!" We both laughed.

I was beginning to feel a little uneasy again. After all, I was naked in the living room with Jack's roommates in the kitchen.

I started to sit up and said, "I'm going to get dressed before Brian and Tim come back. Where are my clothes?"

Before I could get up, though, Jack pulled me back down to him and said, "Do you really have to get dressed? Why don't you just stay that way for a while? It's hot and those clothes are all sweaty."

I said, "SERIOUSLY? You want me to stay naked in front of your roommates? What's with you?"

He gave me a sly smile and said, "It turns me on. I like the thought of others being jealous of what I have. Besides, they have already seen everything anyway!"

I said, "I know, but this would be WAY different. I didn't know they were watching before. Now you want me to just parade around naked in front of them?"

Jack said, "I will tell them they can look, but no touching and no telling anybody about this. Please?"

I said "You just want me to sit here naked?"

Wait, was I actually considering this?

Jack replied, "Yeah, just act normal like nothing is out of the ordinary."

"But I'm sweaty and smelly and my pussy is a mess" I said.

He asked if I wanted to take a shower first.

I reluctantly agreed and said, "We'll see how it goes from there."

Jack jumped up from the couch and kissed me on the lips and said, "While you are showering, I'll go over the rules with them."

I scurried off to the bathroom with a nervousness deep in my gut. Could I really do this? WHY would I do this? What's in it for me? I closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. Looking in the mirror, I saw my whole body was glistening with sweat and my crotch was covered in pussy juice. Jack really seems to get off on his desire to expose my body. I ran a hand down over my nicely trimmed bush to my pussy. It was still sopping wet. Does this turn ME on too? No, can't be. It's terrifying.

I hopped in the shower and soaped up with a million thoughts racing through my head. Everything was washed thoroughly and I grabbed a razor and did a little extra trimming. Stepping out of the shower and drying off, I felt an overwhelming sense of dread come over me. There were no clothes to put on, so I thought, just wrap the towel around you and tell them you changed your mind and can't do it. Jack would be so crushed, and Brian and Tim too I'm sure.

I stared at my naked figure in the mirror. My tan lines looked great in contrast to the rest of my tanned figure. My nipples had become like bullets and I felt a trickle in my pussy. Uuuunnnggg, I can't do this I said to myself as I lightly hopped up and down shaking my hands to loosen up. I took a couple of deep breaths and as quietly as possible, opened the bathroom door just enough to peek out. I couldn't see anybody, but I could hear the tv.

Slowly, with my heart pounding out of my chest, I slipped out of the bathroom and tiptoed down to the end of the hall and stopped. With my back against the wall, I peeked my head around the corner, which drew Jack's attention. He was sitting on the arm of the couch and turned to look at me. Brian and Tim were nowhere to be seen. Jack signaled with his hand for me to come to him. I shook my head no and put my hands over my face in embarrassment. When I took my hands away, Jack was standing right in front of me. That startled me and I almost screamed!

Jack took my hand and I asked, "Where are they?"

He said, "They are in the kitchen. Come on, just act normal."

"How am I supposed to do that," I whispered urgently.

He said, "Tell you what, just casually walk into the kitchen and get a couple of beers for us and come back to the couch."

He grabbed my left hand with his right hand and started pulling me into the living room. I was pulling against him, so he came around to my side and put his left arm around my waist, pushing me along.

Just before we got to the entrance of the kitchen, Jack stopped, kissed me lightly and put his hand on the small of my back and whispered, "Just act normal and don't let them see your fear. Have fun!" Yeah, easy for him to say.

I took two more deep breaths and felt Jack's hand gently push me forward. It felt like my heart would explode, but with every ounce of courage I could muster, I entered the kitchen completely naked! I tried the best I could to make it look like I did this all the time as I softly walked to the refrigerator, opened the door and bent slightly to grab two beers. I shut the refrigerator door and turned to see Brian and Tim once again staring at me with their jaws practically on the floor. I didn't waste any time and as casually as possible started for the living room.

As I passed Brian and Tim, I said, "Hello boys." It was an attempt to act composed, but the cracking of my voice gave away the terror in me. I continued to the living room with the beers and found Jack at the far end. I could feel the presence of Brian and Tim following behind me! Jack gave me a big bear hug and said in my ear, "Fucking awesome!" He gently turned me around to face his roommates who were standing there ogling me.

Then Brian pointed and nearly screamed, "Holy shit, pussy juice is running down her legs!"

I turned beet red and buried my face in Jack's chest.

Jack said, "Hey hey, be nice! Lisa here was nice enough to... be casual around you guys and this is how you react?"

They both said they were sorry, and Jack guided me past them to the couch where we sat down. Brian and Tim took their places in the recliners. They weren't happy about that because they couldn't stare at me all the time without turning around.

Jack opened the two beers I had brought, and we both took a swig. Jack's hand wandered over my tits and flat stomach and down to my pussy.

He gave a quick rub and pulled his soaking wet hand out, held it up and exclaimed, "Whoa, you are soaking wet!" Brian and Tim were both turned around looking at me. I was in a constant blush now.

Jack finally said, "How about we just watch some tv now?"

Brian and Tim turned around in their chairs and pretended to watch. Jack was sitting up and I laid my back up against him in his lap. His left hand was around my waist and his right was in my pussy. He was running his index finger up and down my soaking slit, causing even more juice to stream out of me. This went on for about an hour with Brian and Tim making every excuse they could think of to get up and walk past us. Amazing how many times they had to go to the bathroom!

I was getting really worked up now, so I whispered in Jack's ear, "I need you right now! But not in front of them!"

He said, "OK, why don't you pick up the empty beer bottles and say goodnight to them and I'll meet you in the bedroom?"

I groaned my disapproval but knew there was no getting around it.

Jack then announced, "We're going to bed guys," and got up and went to the bedroom, leaving me there naked!

Brian and Tim were staring back at me from their chairs. Might as well get this over with.

I got up and walked up to where Brian and Tim were sitting and said as calmly as possible "I'll take your empties."

They each handed me two empties and I turned for the kitchen with both of their eyes burning holes in me.

I put the empty bottles on the kitchen counter and turned to go out to the bedroom and saw Brian and Tim watching me intently. I just said, "good night" and scurried down the hall to the bedroom. Jack met me at the door, and he was naked. He gave me a huge hug, threw me onto the bed and laid on top of me. Without saying a word, I pushed him off, grabbed his rock-hard cock and sucked it into my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the length several times and then focused on sucking the head. He leaned back as I worked.

I looked up and could see we were perfectly framed in the mirror on the wall. There was a glob of pussy juice dangling about 6 inches from my pussy. I was on fire and needed his cock in me. I popped his dick out my mouth and pushed him down on the bed. I got up to mount him and he saw the string of pussy juice hanging down. He caught it in his hand and licked it off as I grabbed his cock and put it at the entrance of my pussy. He gave a thrust of his hips, and I started rhythmically bouncing up and down on his cock.

Jack had both of his hands on my hips, and I was mashing my tits and pinching my nipples with my hands. We were both grunting and moaning until I felt Jack's hot load of cum spurting almost endlessly into my pussy. When his cock finished with the last few drops, I collapsed on top of him, and we held each other tightly until we had nearly drifted off to sleep. It was so hot that we had to let our bodies cool, so I rolled off and laid beside him.

He softly said, "I love you" and I said it back. He said "I'm so proud of you! How did that make you feel?"

I said, "I was scared shitless, but it really made me hot!"

Jack replied, "Yeah, I could actually see your heart beating in your chest!"

I fell asleep and didn't wake up until about 9 am. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and left Jack sleeping. I peeked out the door and didn't see anybody or hear anything, so I scampered down the hall past the other two bedrooms to the bathroom. I decided to shower since I was a mess from last night and it was already hot, so it would be nice to get clean and cool down.

After a couple of minutes in the shower, the shower curtain flung open, causing me to yelp in surprise. It was Jack. He stepped in without saying a word and we helped clean each other.

Jack turned me to face him and kissed me under the water and said, "I'll get you a clean towel."

I said, "I'm just going to wash my hair and I'll be out." Jack left a towel for me and left the bathroom. When I finished, I brushed my teeth, checked to see if the coast was clear and quickly walked back to the bedroom. Jack wasn't there, so I brushed out my hair in front of his mirror and gazed at my naked form, wondering how I must have looked to Brian and Tim. I was pretty hot, even if I do say so myself. Then again, it must have been a different sight to them with Jack's fingers probing my pussy and the facial expressions I was likely making. That thought brought back the feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness.

I still didn't know where my clothes were. I rarely stayed overnight, so I didn't have any extra clothes at the apartment.

I called out, "Jack, would you bring me my clothes?"

There was no immediate answer. A minute or two later, Jack entered the bedroom and saw me working on my hair.

"Did you find my clothes?"

He said, "You don't need them, just come on out and we'll get some breakfast."

I looked at him reluctantly and said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for another show like last night."

He said, "Don't tell me you're still shy. Anyway, they aren't here, so there is nothing to be worried about."

"Where are they," I asked. He said "I don't know. Haven't seen them. Their rooms are empty." With that he turned and went back to the kitchen.

My heart rate had practically doubled again. Why was I so nervous? Jack said his roommates weren't here. After thinking about it for a minute or two, I cautiously walked out of the bedroom to the end of the hall and peeked around the corner into the kitchen. Jack was standing there with his back to me making toast. He was wearing only underwear and a t-shirt. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned and hugged me deeply and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

He said, "Sit down, I'm making toast for us."

I pulled away and he kept ahold of my left hand and held me there for a moment as he stared at my naked body. When the toast popped up, I sat down, and Jack brought me a plate with two slices and a glass of juice. He had the same for himself as he sat in a chair next to me. I was shivering a little bit and Jack noticed. He asked if I was cold, and I told him it was just a little nerves from being naked in the kitchen. We then had a conversation about the events of last night.

J: How do you feel this morning? You were so hot last night babe!

Me: I'm OK, but I can't believe what I did. I was terrified but couldn't stop myself.

J: Yeah, you were really worked up. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen!

M: I'm so embarrassed and ashamed! How can I ever show my face to Brian and Tim again?

J: You have nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you don't hate me for letting it go that far.

M: I could never hate you.

J: Well, I did notice you didn't try to stop me. Did you think it was exciting to have them see you?

M: (blushing again) I can't deny I've never felt that hot before. But I don't want to be known all around town as a slut that will get naked and do anything for anyone.

J: I told them they can never say anything about this. I'm sure they won't. Especially if they ever want a chance of seeing you again.

M: AGAIN?

J: I mean, well if you liked it and it turned you on, I thought maybe you would want to explore it a little more.

M: What do you mean explore it more? You want me to be naked for them some more?

J: I'm not saying be a naked slut slave, just maybe tease a little.

M: (giggling) Does it turn you on Jack? Having your roomies see me naked?

J: (now blushing too) I can't lie, it is sooo hot.

M: I don't know, I'll have to think about it.

J: I bet you are all wet just thinking about it aren't you?

M: why don't you come see?

Jack got up from his chair and I turned my chair to face him and spread my legs wide. He knelt down in front of me and I scooted my ass to the edge of the chair so he could have a good look. He softly ran his fingers through my light brown pubic hair and then over my pussy lips. He held his fingers up to me and they were covered in my wetness. He then bent down and put his mouth to my pussy and began licking the length of my slit over and over again. Then, he sucked on my clit until I almost exploded! Jack stood, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips!