It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
I tag along with Jack to his office.
11.8k words
4.88
8.2k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Suzanne. Jack and I had been dating since my freshman year and Jack's junior year in college. I didn't care for school and none of the curriculum interested me so I found my way to a local beauty school where I could learn and work at the same time. Jack was entering his senior year studying engineering.

We both had apartments off campus. Jack had two roommates, Brian and Tim. I had a roommate, Ally. When together, we spent most of our time at Jack's apartment because it was much bigger. It was a 3 bedroom house that the three of them had rented.

I have gotten to know Brian and Tim very well and as detailed in the last chapter, was caught naked with Jack fingering my pussy on the couch by them. Nothing like that has happened since, but I still feel ashamed and embarrassed sometimes in front of them because of it.

Jack has a job now working part time for an engineering firm that occupies the entire 3rd floor of an office building downtown. He often works a few hours on the weekends so that he can have most of the other days to concentrate on schoolwork. I took a waitressing job working 10-15 hours a week to supplement the income from cutting hair at the beauty school. It was getting harder to find time to spend together.

One Sunday, I called Jack because I didn't have to work and asked if we could do something. He said he had to go into the office for a couple of hours and asked if I wanted to come along and we could figure out something to do afterwards. I agreed and he came to pick me up.

His office was on the third floor of a bank building. We entered the elevators just outside the lobby of the bank and headed to the 3rd floor. The elevator opened to a hallway with a small lobby and a big glass entrance to the reception area of the engineering firm. Jack used his keycard to get us into the main office. It was dark as nobody else was working on the weekend. There were cubicles and managers offices scattered throughout. As we entered, lights throughout started coming on, triggered by our motion.

Jack said, "There is a stack of documents for several clients that I have to sort through and coordinate. You can walk around and explore the office if you want."

Jack sat down in one of the cubicles toward the back of the office and rummaged through his desk and I went off looking around. I took my shoes off to be more comfortable because my feet always tended to get hot and the A/C was turned up for the weekend.

After about 10 minutes, Jack called out for me and I went to his cubicle.

He said, "There is a basket over by the back wall with a bunch of folders in it for me to work on. Would you go get them and bring them to me?"

I said, "Ok" and went in search of the folders. At first I didn't see anything, but didn't want to bother Jack, so I just kept looking. There was a table with some file folders on it, but no basket. There wasn't anything else, so I grabbed the couple of folders and walked them back to Jack. He took them from me and looked up at me with a playful scolding expression.

He said, "This isn't what I wanted silly. I need the stack of folders with about a dozen files."

I said, "I didn't see anything like that. Maybe you don't know what you are talking about" and stuck my tongue out at him.

He said, "That's no way to talk to the boss. Go check again. But first, since you talked back to me, give me your shirt."

"What?" I said.

He said, "You heard me, give me the shirt!"

I looked around and asked, "HERE? What if somebody comes?"

He said, "Nobody at this company is going to be here on a Sunday."

"What about the glass doors in the front? People can see in," I said.

He assured me, "Nobody will be here on the weekend and besides it might motivate me to get done faster."

I nervously looked around even though I knew nobody was there because of my earlier snooping. Jack looked at me expectantly, so I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and shrugged it off my shoulders to reveal my white lace, see through bra. I handed the blouse to Jack and he smiled in appreciation.

He said, "Now, go get me those files."

I slowly walked off in search of them, covering my bra with my hands as I peeked around cubicles to be extra certain nobody was there.

Jack hollered, "Hurry, I need those files now!"

I searched all over and couldn't seem to find them. Grabbing a stack of papers from a desk, I headed back to Jack and handed them to him.

He looked at me in mock anger and said, "What took you so long? And where did you get these? These aren't files. I asked you for the client files."

I said, "I can't find them!"

He said, "In the corner by the back wall. Go look again, but first give me the bra!"

It was easy to see where this was going! Reluctantly, I unclasped the bra and handed it over.

As I turned to go in search again, Jack said, "Wait, since you talked back, I'm going to need the jeans too! Get 'em off."

Even though I knew there was nobody in the office, this gave me butterflies in my stomach. Jack gave me a look again and I sat down on the floor and began removing my jeans as he watched. He grabbed the pant legs and helped pull them off me. The jeans were tossed on his desk with my blouse and bra. I was just standing up when Jack turned to me and saw me standing there in only a pair of panties in the middle of his office!

He whistled loudly and said, "Damn, you look hot! I love those panties."

They were very shiny white satin panties with little red hearts. Jack reached out and ran his hands over the panties and between my legs.

He said, "I love the feel of these on my fingers. You should get more like this." I just nodded almost incoherently as his fingers were beginning to have an effect on me. He picked up his cell phone and snapped some pictures of me standing there almost naked.

He then pinched each of my nipples and slapped my ass and said, "Now get going."

I asked if there were any security cameras and Jack assured me there weren't.

So, I went off again in search of the files Jack wanted. I proceeded cautiously, checking around corners and keeping my head on a swivel. My search continued without success in the same area that Jack had directed me to before. Then I spotted a stack of file folders sitting on the floor next to a copy machine. Those must be the ones. There were too many for me to take all at once, so I gathered half of them and scampered back to Jack.

Handing them to him I asked, "Are these what you were looking for?" He nodded and I told him there were more that I couldn't carry.

He jokingly said, "Go get them wench!" and I responded, "Yes sir, my lord."

Jack's eyes were transfixed on my panty covered crotch as I turned and skipped away to the back of the office. I was now much more at ease being confident that we were alone. I gathered up the remaining files and skipped back to him in a matter of seconds. He took the files and set them on his desk as I stood before him, naked except for the panties that he seemed to love so much.

Jack: "Fuck, you look so sexy! I wish I could have this every day I work!"

Me: "You would get fired because you wouldn't get any work done."

J: "No doubt about it. But it might be worth it."

Me: "You like my panties don't you? You have a little panty fetish?"

J: "I guess so. Can't keep my eyes off you. The bright white panties contrast with your tan so well. And the tan lines on your tits make me drool!"

Me: "Well, you are just going to have to suck it up, because I can't be naked for you at work all the time!"

J: "What if I do all my work on Sunday?"

Me: "I think you also have a thing about getting me naked in public. What's up with that?"

J: "I don't know. I think it is just the sexiness of being naked where you aren't supposed to be that turns me on so much. Besides, if I had to bet, I think you love it too! Come here."

I stepped closer to Jack and he grabbed my left leg and put my foot on his desk, leaving my panty clad crotch fully exposed. He reached out and ran his hands over the panties some more and I began to rock back and forth on his hand, thoroughly enjoying the sexy panty material against my pussy lips.

Jack said, "I knew it! You love this as much as I do! Your panties are getting wet!"

My answer was only a soft moan. Jack then pinched the waistband with his thumb and forefinger of his right hand and stuffed his left inside my panties. His fingers went over my soft hair to my lips and rubbed as I bounced up and down on my right leg to meet his fingers. My fingers were pinching and pulling on my nipples. After a few seconds, he withdrew his left hand and dragged the fingers up to my bellybutton, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice behind.

He said, "Look at that, you can't deny this makes you hot."

He was right, I was on fire!

He let the waistband snap back into place and said "OK, I have to get through this work. Why don't you go find something to do? Here, take this money. The lunch room is over there. You can get some snacks and sodas from the machines."

I said OK and reached for my jeans that were sitting on his desk.

He said, "no, no, no what are you doing? I don't want you to get dressed."

I said, "But I thought you needed to get work done. And I've been naked for a long time. What if somebody comes? Don't you think we might get caught?"

He repeated, "It's Sunday, nobody is coming here," and he pulled the jeans from my grasp.

"Go -- have some fun! It's no big deal."

So, I turned and headed to the lunchroom wearing nothing but my now sodden panties. My nerves were calmed somewhat by the realization that I had been mostly naked in the office for almost an hour now with no issues. And, Jack was right, it was a hell of a turn on! I got myself a soda and some chips from the vending machines and sat in the lunchroom daydreaming about it being a normal business day and all the workers coming in for lunch with me sitting there in panties. The thought gave me goosebumps.

I turned the chair around and put my feet up on the tables as I ate the chips. The smell of my arousal was filling the room. It was getting boring, so I checked out the fridge, nothing interesting. I then ventured out and walked around, basking in my nakedness in such a public place. I turned on the copier and waited for it to warm up, then made some copies of my tits and ass for Jack. I took the copies back to the lunch room and got Jack a soda and some chips and delivered them to him.

He noticed the dark patch in the crotch of my panties right away and said, "See, it looks like you really ARE enjoying this!"

I just giggled and tossed the photocopies of my tits and ass in front of him. I asked how much longer he would be and he said 15 to 20 minutes.

I said, "OK, I'm going to go check out the big wig offices."

Jack said, "Just don't mess with anything in there."

I pranced off with electricity surging through me. Entering the first office, I examined the family photos to get a look at who occupied the office. Feeling emboldened, I went to the large window and peered out, flashing my nakedness to the streets below. There were a couple of people on the sidewalk, but they didn't look up. Then, I sat in the manager's chair and twirled around. Putting my feet up on the desk, I pretended to be the manager, scolding Jack for not getting his work done before Sunday.

I couldn't help touching my pussy, rubbing my tits and pulling on my nipples while sitting there. When I got up to go check out another office, the damp spot on the leather manager's chair gave away my excitement! I repeated my antics from the first office. This leather chair felt even better than the last as I spun around in delight. As the chair stopped turning, I saw Jack at the door taking video on his cell phone. That embarrassed me for some unknown reason, but I didn't complain. Jack came over to me and grabbed the back of the chair, pulling me out of the office.

He said, "Want to take a little ride?"

I said, "Giddy up!"

Off we went as Jack pushed me all around the office in that chair, me with my naked legs flailing around and cheering him on. Suddenly, we heard the beep of the security system and the large glass doors opening in the front of the office!

Jack said, "Shit, somebody's here!

I let out a soft whimper and scrambled out of the chair in an attempt to dash off to a hiding place. Apparently, whoever came in had seen me because I heard him say "what the hell?"

Jack rushed up to meet him and said, "Alan, what are you doing here on Sunday?"

Alan stuttered, "I, I came in to get some stuff for tomorrow, what are you doing here and who was that?"

Crap! He did see me. What am I going to do now? I heard Jack and Alan talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying from my hiding place. Jack then came looking for me. He found me crouching down behind a desk in a cubicle in the middle of the office.

J: Come on out, he saw you and knows you are here.

Me: Who is it?

J: Alan. He's worked here for about 6 months. He's a pretty decent guy, harmless.

Me: Are we in trouble?

J: Not necessarily. Just come on out.

Me: But I'm almost naked!

J: He said he won't tell anybody if you come out and we tell him what is going on.

Me: I can't let him see me like this! Can you bring me my clothes first?

J: That's not part of the deal. He wants to see you.

Me: Fuck.

J: Listen, I'm sorry, but I can't risk him ratting me out to the bosses.

Me: Do you trust him?

J: I think we can trust him, but we don't have much choice now. Come on, let's get this over with.

Me: Yeah, easy for you, you aren't naked!

J: C'mon.

Jack extended his hand to me. I was shaking as I reached for him and he pulled me out from behind the desk. I began fighting him moderately in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable, but he just kept pulling me towards the front.

We rounded the corner of one of the cubicles and there stood Alan! He was average height, just slightly overweight and he looked a little geekish. I tried to break free of Jack's grip to cover my tits, but he kept ahold of my hand so I had to try to cover up with one arm. I bent at the knees and leaned forward a little to try to hide my wet panties.

My whole body was flushed in embarrassment! A wave of heat started at my toes and washed over me all the way to my face. I was trembling and a little light headed. I could feel the juices trickling from my pussy and my clit was so erect I could feel it rubbing against the panties! Oh shit! I think I might be cumming right here, right now!

I desperately squeezed my knees together in an attempt to thwart the orgasm. My legs were wobbly now, making it difficult to stand. But Jack still had a grip on my arm and was keeping me upright. The uncontrollable tremors continued and I had no perception of what was happening around me. Suddenly a massive jolt went through me, causing a loud moan to escape, and I crumpled to the floor at Jack's side! I flopped around in seizure at his feet for a few seconds.

Slowly, the orgasm subsided and I began to regain my senses. Out of breath and panting, I sheepishly lifted my head slightly to see this complete stranger staring down open mouthed at me sitting on the floor in a nearly naked heap! Another shiver of embarrassment went through me as my eyes met Alan's. I couldn't look him in the face any longer. Jack gently lifted my arm to help me stand again as I looked at the ground to avoid Alan's gaze.

J: Alan, this is my girlfriend, Suzanne. I came in to catch up on some work and we were alone, so we were, uh just having a little fun.

A: So it seems.

J: Please don't tell the bosses. I need this job.

A: Don't worry, I won't rat on you, but I want to join the fun.

J: What do you mean? I'm not letting you have sex with my girlfriend.

A: You guys had sex in the office?!

J: No, she was just giving me a little scenery to motivate me to get my work done.

A: I wouldn't ask to fuck your girlfriend, I just want to watch you guys play.

J: Nothing else?

M: Jack! You want me to run around naked in front of him?

J: Well, he has already seen most of you and you have panties on. Besides, from what we just witnessed, I think you enjoyed yourself, right?

With that, Jack stuck his hand down the front of my panties and wiggled his fingers around, nearly causing me to go into spasm again! He withdrew his hand and held his fingers up to Alan to show him the pussy juice coating his hand.

A: Fuck! You DO like this.

Me: Ummmm, no, not really.

J: Oh, give it up, your pussy gives you away. She gets hot being exposed in places where she shouldn't be naked, and it turns me on to see her.

Me: JACK!

J: So, Alan, what do you want us to do?

A: Just go about what you were doing. What were you doing when I came in?

J: I was pushing her around in Johnathan's chair.

A: OK, just pretend I'm not here.

Jack and I nervously looked at each other as Alan walked past to his cubicle. My heart was in my throat.

Jack said, "Let's just play around a little to satisfy him and then we can get out of here. Why don't you go make some small talk with him and maybe you will feel a little more comfortable."

My heart was beating so hard I swear my tits were bouncing to the beat! Now Jack wants me to just walk over to his coworker wearing only my now soaked panties? This is ridiculous. I wanted to just bolt, but at the same time, I was excited beyond belief.

Jack snapped me out of my little daydream by saying, "Come on let's go. It's no big deal."

I held hands with Jack, and we took baby steps over to Alan's cubicle. He seemed willing to let me go at my own pace as I built up the nerve to face this stranger.

Alan was sitting at his desk rummaging around with some papers when we arrived at his side. He swiveled his chair around to face us, his eyes level with my tits. My nipples were so hard you could have hung pictures from them! I couldn't bring myself to say anything. What could I say?

Jack spoke first, "We're really sorry about this."

Alan replied, "Don't worry about it. I thought I was just going to have a boring day.

Jack asked again, "You won't get me in trouble with the company?"

"Why would I do that and ruin the fun? So, Suzanne, how long have you two been dating?" he asked.

"Uh, a little over two years," I squeaked in response.

There was a moment of awkward silence as Alan stared at me, so just to make things a little more comfortable, I asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment. I work a lot and haven't had time to date much."

"Well, don't let work ruin your social life," I said.

Alan, (laughing) said, "I certainly wouldn't if my social life was like this!"

I was starting to loosen up a bit with the conversation and nearly forgot I was almost naked. Alan quickly brought me back to reality.

A: Soooo, you're apparently not the shy type. How about giving me a better look at you?

Me: (Blushing furiously) wh -- what do you mean?

A: Surely you can't be shy if you were running around the office dressed like that.

Me: Wellll, I thought only Jack would see me.

A: I'm harmless. I just want to see you. How about you just do a little turn for me?

I looked over at Jack to get his response.

J: It's ok, he's seen you already.

So, I screwed up the courage and did a couple of spins in front of Alan, juggled my tits for him and bent over to show him my ass. My pulse rate was through the roof!

A: Wow! You are one hot chick. Have you guys done this before?

Me: (Not wanting him to know about the time in front of Brian and Tim) No, first time.

J: Suz, I'm going to talk to Alan a bit. Why don't you go look around some more? That OK with you Alan?