It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A: Awww...I guess so.

Feeling more and more comfortable, I blew each of them a kiss and bounded away. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't a big deal. Alan had only seen my tits and I was wearing panties, so it wasn't THAT bad. Although there's no way he didn't notice the huge orgasm I had standing in front of him and my sopping wet panties! I'm sure he could smell my arousal too. I mean, if I could smell it, they could! Oh well, I'll probably never see him again anyway.

With my heart still thumping, I walked to the back and slipped into one of the manager's offices to snoop around some more. I plopped down in the luxurious leather chair, spun around a couple of times and began pulling on the desk drawers. They were all locked so I couldn't find anything interesting. I turned to face the window and stared outside. It felt so naughty to be in this formal office wearing only my panties!

I got bored of this after a few minutes and wandered out into the main cubicle area. Jack and Alan were talking and laughing about something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I strolled back into the lunchroom and found some fruit and bread on the counter. Grabbing a banana, I tip toed out and quietly approached Alan's cubicle where he and Jack were talking, hoping to eavesdrop and find out what they were discussing.

I snuck up along the wall of the cubicle to listen and suddenly felt a strong sense of embarrassment and trepidation again. Maybe I should just go to another part of the office and wait until Jack was ready to go. Too late. Alan heard me before I could get away and peeked his head around the corner.

A: Hey! Look who's back!

Me: W-What are you guys doing?

J: We were just challenging each other to some office sports. I won at paper airplane distance. Alan won at sticking pencils in the ceiling. We are trying to think of other things.

A: How about waste basket basketball?

J: That's a good one. I'll whip you at that!

I watched as they wadded up some paper and each took 10 shots. Surprisingly, Alan won 4 makes to 3. Then Jack said to me

J: Hey, you want to join in on one last competition?

Me: "What do you have in mind?"

J: Well, how about you get in this office chair and Alan and I will take turns pushing you a lap around the cubicles. Whoever has the fastest time is the winner.

A: That sounds like fun!

J: You game Suz?

Me: But I'm almost naked. I'll look like an idiot.

J: It's just me and Alan and you've been dressed like that for almost 2 hours now. It's no big deal.

Me: OK, I guess it will be fun.

A: Wait a minute. I've won 2 of 3 competitions. Let's make it interesting. If I win this, it will be 3 out of 4 and I will be the all-time champion. I should get a prize.

J: So, what do you want?

A: I get to come up with some fun activities for this little beauty to do.

Me: I'm already prancing around nearly naked in front of you, and I just met you. What more do you want?

A: If Jack wins, you don't have to do anything.

J: What do WE get if I win?

A: Nothing. It will be 2 to 2 and a draw.

J: So, we have nothing to gain?

A: Nothing but a challenge and having a little fun.

J: Want to accept the challenge Suz?

Me: Only if we agree I can overrule "activities" if we lose, and it starts going too far.

J: Don't worry, I got this.

A: OK, Jack you and your girl have the honors of going first.

Jack got the chair that he had been pushing me around in when Alan came in and I hopped in. The course was set at 1 lap around the cubicle area. Jack gave his cell phone to Alan with a stopwatch app loaded and positioned the chair at the starting line. Alan counted down 3-2-1 GO! Jack took off like a sprinter!

I was holding on to the arms of the chair with my hands and flailing my legs in the air, laughing hysterically! Jack approached the far end turn and as we started to make the turn, the chair tipped over and I fell out. We crashed! The clock was ticking, and we could hear Alan mocking us, so Jack quickly righted the chair, and I jumped back on. We got going again and approached the second turn to head us back toward Alan. The chair started to tip again, and Jack had to stop to keep from throwing me out again. Once we got settled, he raced the long stretch back toward the finish line.

We still had to negotiate 2 more turns. I told Jack to slow down so we wouldn't crash again. We slowly worked our way around the last two turns and crossed the finish line to see that Alan had been taking video of the whole ride! Jack was out of breath, and I was laughing so hard tears were forming in my eyes. It must have been quite the sight on video of Jack pushing his half naked girlfriend around the office in a chair!

J: What was our time?

A: (Laughing) Do you really want to know? 1 minute 8 seconds.

J: Crap, that's bad.

A: Yeah, this is in the bag! Come on Suzanne. Are you ready to mount up again?

Me: Just a sec.

Now my nerves and embarrassment were coming back. I just met Alan a few minutes ago and now he was going to be pushing me around the office in a chair wearing only a pair of panties? This was surreal.

Alan lined the chair up and I nervously walked over and sat down. Jack counted down 3-2-1 GO! Alan started off much slower and I realized he didn't have to go fast, he just needed not to crash because Jack's time was so slow.

This time my shyness made me keep my legs together as we traversed the first two turns with no incidents and started back the length of the office. Alan slowly made his way around the last two turns and crossed the finish line. There was no question Alan's time was faster without the mishaps, even though he was going much slower.

A: WooHoo! What was the time?

J: 44 seconds.

A: Yes!!!!

We all sat and caught our breaths for a minute. I had a sinking feeling in my gut. Maybe if Jack and I don't say anything, Alan will forget about his prize.

A: So, it looks like I'm the big winner! Are you ready to pay up?

J: OK, but nothing extreme, you don't get to fuck my girlfriend.

A: Of course. I wouldn't think of it. I just want to have a little fun.

Alan and Jack both looked toward me, and another wave of heat washed over me. I was blushing a deep red over my whole body!

Me: W-what do I have to do?

A: Well, I think it's time to ditch those panties, so I can see the rest of you.

I didn't think it possible to blush any deeper, but I managed! They both looked at me and Jack tried to make things easier as I reluctantly stood up.

J: It's just us and nobody will ever say anything to anybody about this. Right Alan?

A: You got it. I'll never say a word.

They both stared at me in anticipation. My heart started pounding again! Was I really just going to strip off my last piece of cover in this public office in front of my boyfriend and a stranger? I wanted to, but I didn't want to if you know what I mean. The thought of what I was about to do sent shivers through me.

Without even realizing what I was doing, I absentmindedly raised my hands in a daze and pinched my nipples. That instantly sent shock waves through me, and the tremors began to slowly build again. My fingers pinched a little harder, causing me to lose all control. My right hand shot down a cupped my pussy over the panties!

Groping my pussy with one hand and pinching my nipple with the other, I masturbated in front of them! Bending over to get better access, my thighs clamped my hand to my pussy, and I rocketed into another fantastic orgasm! I felt the juices soaking through the panties and wetting my hand! I had to grasp the arm of the chair for support. I had been focusing so hard on my pussy that I had forgotten to breathe. I took a huge breath and slumped over, leaning on the chair while recovering.

As the orgasm trailed off, I felt deeply ashamed and was afraid to look at Jack and Alan. Not a word had been spoken the whole time. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment, the right side of my face now slick with pussy juice! My body was still twitching slightly.

Finally, Jack stepped over to me and pulled my hands from my face. His fingers traced through the slick juice left behind and ran over my lips. I licked the juice off with my tongue and gazed into his eyes. He gave me a soft peck on the lips and held me tight.

"FUCKIN A," Alan blurted out.

Jack turned us both to face him, but I couldn't look at him.

Jack whispered to me, "Are you OK?"

I nodded and cuddled closer, his fingers lightly running up and down over my spine. The tingling feeling was getting me excited again.

Jack whispered, "Sorry, if you want to go, we'll stop this right now."

Alan heard that and sensing my embarrassment said, "Yeah, I'm not a jerk. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

I pulled Jack a few feet away to where Alan couldn't hear us.

"I'm so fucking hot right now I don't know what to do. It's so embarrassing, but I almost feel like I NEED more," I said.

"If you want to go home so we can be alone, we can do that," he said.

"No. I mean I think I want to get naked here," I replied.

He separated from me slightly and said, "REALLY!"

I gave a little nod and he said, "OK, if that is what you really want. I'll be right here in case you change your mind. You can stop at any time."

With a knot in my stomach, Jack ushered me back to where Alan was waiting.

"Um, she wants to get naked," Jack said.

I gave him a little elbow because the way he said it made me sound like a slut. But he wasn't wrong. With that said, we all just stood there for a minute looking at each other. I finally realized they were waiting for me. It was my move. How do I do this without looking stupid? Do I just whip my panties off or do I make a show of it?

My heart rate doubled as I again contemplated what I was about to do. I was shaking from nerves and my nipples were aching! I could feel my clit throbbing!

I gave Jack a quick kiss, reached for my panties, and hooked my thumbs in the strings of the waistband. I gently tugged the strings out away from my hips and began to slide them down slowly. My eyes were fixed on Alan, whose eyes were fixed on my crotch.

When the front of the panties reached the top of my pubic hair, I paused. Alan's eyes grew bigger as he lusted to see the rest of me! I could barely breathe as I inched them ever so slowly further down. When my entire pussy finally came into his view, the panties caught in my crack, then snapped free! They were now resting just above my knees.

I put my knees together and the panties fell to the ground, pooling at my feet! I hooked them with my right big toe and flipped them to Alan. He caught them and held them up in front of his face.

A: DAMN, they are soaking wet!

My blush darkened another shade. Alan turned the crotch out and ran his fingers over it then turned to us. He separated his fingers and showed us the pussy juice stretched between them. They both looked at me and I wanted to crawl into a hole! I sat back down in the chair and put my knees together.

Me: Stop it, I'm embarrassed!

A: You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I think it's hot as hell!

Me: Well, you're not the one sitting naked in front of a stranger while they examine your underwear!

J: Babe, it IS really sexy!

A: Can I come get a look at that beautiful pussy you are hiding?

I buried my face in my hands, but didn't say no. Alan noticed that.

A: You didn't answer. Can I?

I looked over at Jack and he gave a slight shrug of his shoulders, so I nodded almost unnoticeably to Alan. He quickly took a position on his knees in front of the chair. I was trembling in fear, anticipation, nerves and a thousand other feelings as I felt his hands on my knees. He slowly began to separate them, and my pussy came into his view. He pushed my legs further apart until my knees were against the arms of the chair. My pussy was now on full display to Alan!

A: Fuck! That is the sexiest pussy I have ever seen! The hair is so neatly trimmed, and your legs are so smooth.

Without even thinking, I scooched my butt up to the front edge of the chair and leaned back to give him a better view. I could actually feel my pussy lips opening up! I can't believe I just did that! What was I thinking? This wasn't Jack staring at my crotch!

A: OH SHIT! The juice is literally running out of your pussy! Look at that! The smell is intoxicating!

I saw Jack come peer over Alan's shoulder at my drooling pussy.

J: WOW! There is already a little puddle forming on the chair!

I could feel Alan's hot breath between my legs, and I was in desperate need of some contact on my pussy. I reached down and grabbed Alan's left hand and brought it to my pussy as an invitation. He didn't waste any time and began running his index finger up and down the length of my slit. OHHHHHH, that feels goooooood!

I pinched my nipples, mauled my tits and started squirming in the chair. Alan tried to keep me still by putting his forearms across my thighs so he could work on my pussy. The next thing I know, Jack was at my side. He lifted my right foot, placed my heel on the front edge of the chair, then grabbed my right hand and bound them together to the arm of the chair with a necktie. He then moved to the other side of the chair and did the same to my left leg and arm. I was now tied to the chair spread eagle with pussy juice streaming onto the chair! Alan took his position in front of me again and there was no way of hiding my assets now, not that I wanted to at this point.

Jack looked at me and asked if I was OK. I nodded breathlessly. Alan then looked at Jack and he simply nodded his approval. Having gotten the go ahead, Alan began working more vigorously on my pussy. I could feel one, then 2 fingers sliding in and out. He pinched my clit between his forefinger and thumb, and I almost exploded! I tried thrusting my hips to get more contact but couldn't move much.

Jack moved to my right side and began massaging my breasts and pinching and pulling on my rock-hard nipples. Luckily for me, I couldn't think of anything but the absolute bliss my body was feeling at the moment. If I hadn't been drunk on sexual stimulation, the scene playing out would have mortified me to death! I began whimpering, desperate for more. I looked up at Jack with pleading eyes and was able to breathlessly moan "I NEED IT!"

J: Sorry, nobody fucks you but me.

Me: I need SOMETHING!

Alan withdrew his fingers from my pussy, making a squishing noise, and looked around. He spotted the banana that I had brought from the lunchroom sitting on the desk. He grabbed it and held it up to Jack and me as if to ask permission. I groaned and let out a guttural "YES!" Jack pulled a rubber out of his wallet and tossed it to Alan, who quickly rolled it over the banana.

Jack was now standing behind the chair, working on my tits and watching intently as Alan slowly inched the banana toward my gaping pussy. I couldn't wait to have it inside me and tried to thrust my hips to meet it without success. Finally, I felt the banana touch my pussy lips as Alan teased me with it by running it up and down my slit. I was completely out of my mind with lust and whimpering in need!

The banana slowly started penetrating my sloppy wet pussy until its entire length was buried. My pussy clamped down around it trying to hold it in place, then it began its slow withdrawal. Alan pulled the banana back until it was completely out of me, then almost immediately pushed it back in all the way. He began a rhythm of in and out while twisting it. The slight curve of the banana was reaching my G spot as it twisted into me. Jack was still teasing my nipples and rubbing my tits. I scooted back in the chair as far as possible as the banana pistoned into me. My ass was completely wet from the pussy juice flowing out of me and I became aware of the strong odor of my sex wafting up from below.

My body began to quiver and quake, and I moaned almost incoherently. I was on the very brink of an earth-shattering orgasm when Jack suddenly shouted, "OH SHIT!" His hands left my tits and he turned away. I was in no condition to comprehend anything but the wanton lust in my pussy at that moment!

J: Shit, I heard the elevator bell!

A: (raising his head to look over the back of the chair) Fuck, it's the cleaning crew!

J: Fuck! You go stall them; I'll go hide her!

Alan jumped to his feet, leaving the banana buried deep in my pussy, and dashed toward the front office doors. Jack started pushing me in the chair and the movement caused my pussy to go into spasms. I was COMING HARD!

Jack wheeled me to the back and into one of the manager's offices. All the while, I was still tied spread eagle to the chair with the banana in my pussy and in the middle of a massive orgasm, completely unaware of what was going on. My body was convulsing, and I was shrieking in ecstasy, so Jack covered my mouth with his hands to keep me quiet. The banana popped out of my pussy due to the contractions and rested against my inner thigh. The orgasm was subsiding, and I was beginning to regain my senses when I saw Jack peeking out the side window of the manager's office.

He quickly turned to me and said, "They are picking up trash, we have to get out of here fast!"

Jack ran over to me, untied my hands and feet, grabbed my right hand and pulled me up from the chair. There was so much cum in the chair it was like a suction cup holding me in place. He pushed the cum covered chair up under the desk and pulled me toward the door. He gently and quietly turned the doorknob and opened it enough to get his head out.

Then he flung the door open and said, "We have to go NOW!"

I was still in a daze with my pussy buzzing as Jack pulled me by the hand, out into the main office and we quickly dashed to the front.

Me: What's going on!

J: The cleaning crew is in here emptying trash. We have to get out of here.

Me: What do you mean get out of here?

J: We can't be caught in here! C'mon.

With that, Jack pulled me, naked, cum covered and trembling through the glass doors into the main hallway and elevator lobby! We ran to the elevators and stopped for a half a second before he decided the stairs would be better. We burst through the stairwell door and down a half a flight to the landing between the second and third floors. After waiting maybe 5 minutes, Jack said he was going to go see if the coast was clear.

J: Wait here. I'll go see if they are gone.

M: You can't leave me here naked!

J: What else can I do? I have to see if they are gone. You're safe here for a few minutes.

Jack quietly crept up the half flight of stairs and peeked into the elevator lobby. He then slipped out, leaving me naked and wet in the stairwell. I was still having occasional twitches from the orgasm and my feet were getting wet from the pussy juice flowing down my legs! This was the most ridiculous situation imaginable! What if somebody came and found me like this? There was no logical way to explain it. The only thing I could do was wait for Jack to come help me.

It seemed like he was gone for an hour. I felt completely helpless and vulnerable. My head was spinning! Every little sound made me practically jump out of my skin. Suddenly, the door above me burst open and I started to run.

Jack yelled, "It's me," and came bounding down the stairs. Before I knew what was happening, he was dragging me by the hand up the stairs, through the door and into the elevator lobby again. We ran to the glass doors at the office entrance and Jack showed his keycard to the scanner. The door lock clicked, Jack pushed the door open, and we scurried back inside.

We were both completely out of breath and needed to regain our composure. Jack put his arms around my waist in a deep hug, lifted me off my feet until our faces were at the same level and gave me a passionate kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me toward the back of the office, out of view of the glass doors.