It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack opened the door and turned to me, giving me a short kiss this time as we said goodbye. I closed the door behind him and headed back to the bedroom. It was then that I noticed I reeked of our sex! If I could smell it, Allie could certainly smell it. Now I was a little red faced!

Allie gave me a little look out of the corner of her eye as she tried to keep up the pretense of reading a magazine. I guess she didn't want to be the first to say something.

"Sorry, I hope you aren't offended," I said in a nervous giggle.

"N-no, it's fine. Boy you guys sure got it on!" She said, as a wry smile began to appear.

I said laughingly, "Yeah, it was hot!"

I could tell she wanted more of the story, but I needed to rest.

"I'm exhausted. I'll fill you in more in the morning," I said, as I headed down the hall to my bedroom.

Allie looked disappointed, but I just had no energy left, and I was a little embarrassed. We had been roommates for two years, but this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. I knew she wasn't mad or disgusted, which was a huge relief to me.

I decided to have a quick shower before going to bed. There wasn't even any strength left to enjoy the soapy feeling when I washed my tits and pussy. I dried myself and collapsed onto the bed, drifting off to sleep with the thoughts of the day's adventures swimming in my head.

To be continued...