It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the conference room, and he backed me up to the large conference table and set my butt down on it. He stepped back a few inches, lifted my chin with his fingers and gave me another passionate kiss!

J: I'm so sorry. I never imagined anybody would be here. Are you OK?

Me: (my heart still pounding and out of breath) Yeah, I'm fine.

J: Are you mad?

Me: No. Actually, that was REALLY exciting! I've never cum so hard in my life!

J: It WAS sexy as hell, but a little too close for comfort.

Me: Too close for you? I was the one tied up naked in a chair being fucked to orgasm with a banana by a complete stranger!! (We both chuckled at that).

J: Speaking of your orgasm in the chair, that was one of my manager's chairs. I need to do a little clean up before we can get out of here. Just relax and calm down for a few minutes while I straighten up the office.

M: Um, I'm still naked.

J: Yeah, I'm not exactly sure where your clothes are. When I find them, I'll bring them in.

Me: Where is the cleaning crew?

J: They took the elevator up.

Jack kissed me again and ran his fingers through my sopping wet pubic hair and over my pussy before turning and strolling out the conference room door. I was left sitting naked and still wet on the conference table. Exhausted, I laid back on the table and stretched out. My body was still tingling, and I couldn't help running my hands over my nipples and down to my pussy. I was lightly tickling myself when I heard a voice that was not Jack! My heart about shot through my chest. It was Alan.

A: Hey. How ya doin'? Can I come in?

Me: (still laying on my back) I'm spent, but OK. What happened? I was pretty much incoherent.

A: (approaching the table and eyeing my wet, naked form) When we were uh...playing, the janitors came into the office. Jack took you in the chair to the back and I went to stall them. When they weren't looking, Jack took you out and that's the last thing I know until now.

Me: There is nobody else here now is there?

A: No, just me and I don't know where Jack is.

Me: Jack went to clean up the office.

A: Do you want me to leave you alone?

Me: You can stay and talk, but that's it. I don't want you to touch me or anything without Jack being here.

A: Sure, sure (as he pulled a chair up and sat down next to me at the table).

A: I can't believe how brave you are to do what you did.

Me: (now feeling a little self-conscious again) I don't know what came over me. I just got caught up in everything and it was so exciting.

A: What happened when you left the office?

M: (unaware that I was still absentmindedly caressing my pussy) We ran out to the hall and into the stairwell until Jack told me they had left and here we are.

A: Fucking hell!

Just then we heard Jack approaching. He turned into the conference room.

J: Oh, hey Alan, I was wondering what happened to you.

A: I'm sorry Jack, I had no idea that would happen.

J: Well, we didn't get caught, so if she's OK with it, so am I.

Me: I'm OK.

J: Hey, you guys have to come see this!

Me: Why what's wrong?

J: Nothing, it is really cool!

Jack and Alan each took one of my hands and helped me sit up and get down from the conference table.

Jack looked back at the table and said, "It looks like I'm going to have to clean up in here too."

I looked back at the table and saw a big wet spot where I had been laying! I blushed again as they both laughed. Why would that embarrass me after everything that had happened?

We followed Jack out of the conference room to the manager's office where we had hidden from the janitors. Jack pulled out the chair I had been bound to. There was the banana sitting in a literal puddle of my cum and pussy juice!

A: DAMN! Look at all that cum!

J: Yeah, that's amazing!

Me: (my face buried in Jack's shoulder in embarrassment) Well, what do you expect, the way you guys were tormenting me?

Alan went over to the chair and swirled his hand around in my juices. When he lifted his hand, my cum formed a string about 8 inches long before dripping back into the puddle. Jack joined Alan and they both played in my juice puddle with their hands like they were mesmerized. Finally, Jack spoke up.

J: Well, it's getting late, let's get the office cleaned up and get out of here.

A: I hate for this to end, but you're right. I'll get the conference room and the cubicles and you guys clean up in here.

I went into the bathroom and gathered a bunch of paper towels, and we cleaned up the office chair (and me) and put the rest of the office back in order. We put the cum soaked paper towels into a trash bag with the well-used banana and met Alan at the front doors.

J: OK, everything looks good. Let's get out of here.

Me: Ahem, I'm still naked!

J: Oh yeah. Alan, do you know where her clothes are?

A: They are at my desk.

He retrieved my clothes from his desk and returned to us at the front doors. With a sly smile, he asked, "Are you up for one last adventure, or are you done?"

Me: What do you mean?

A: How about we walk you to the car like this?

Me: Oh, jeez, I don't know (a little shutter going through my body at the thought).

A: I saw that! You are excited about it aren't you?

Me: (sheepishly) Well, maybe a little.

J: Suz, are you sure about this? I mean we might be pushing our luck here.

Me: I dunno. It's scary. No, I can't do it.

A: Come on, it'll be fun.

Me: Uh uh. No way.

J: If we take the stairs, we should be able to make it out to the parking garage with nobody seeing.

Me: SHOULD be able to make it? You said there SHOULD be nobody in the office on Sunday.

J: I know. It's totally up to you but think about how turned on all of this has made you.

With a loud sigh, I said, "OK, let's do this before I change my mind. You better make sure my clothes are handy in case we run into anybody! If I do this and you tell me you forgot to bring them or something, I will kill both of you."

I looked at both of them seriously and they both said they understood.

I was turning into a wreck with nerves again but couldn't deny the excitement and was turned on immensely. Was I really going to do this? What was happening to me? Oh, well, I'll figure that out later.

The parking garage was a small lot under the main floor of the building, so there wasn't much chance of being seen there unless another car drove in. I still felt like I was about to throw up though.

There wasn't any more time to think about it as Jack grabbed my right hand, pushed open the door and led the way with me behind and Alan behind me. As I crossed the threshold from the office to the elevator lobby, I began resisting Jack's pull. My heart was again in my throat! Alan then came through and they each pulled me by one hand. My resistance grew as they had my arms stretched in front, pulling me toward the stairs.

Jack said, "Come on, it will be over in just a couple of minutes. You've gone this far. Might as well go the rest of the way."

"Just give me a sec. I need to compose myself."

"You are only drawing this out longer by stalling. Let's go," Alan said.

"You're right. OK, let's go," I said.

They both pulled me toward the stairs again, this time with much less resistance from me.

Then, Jack exclaimed, "Oh shit, I have to make sure the door is secure and the alarm is set."

He let go of my right hand and quickly walked back to the office doors, leaving me standing there naked with Alan, a guy I just met a couple of hours before. It was an uncomfortable feeling for both of us, so we just stood there waiting for Jack without saying a word to each other. Alan kept ahold of my hand while we waited, and I looked around to avoid eye contact with him. Jack was only gone for about 60 seconds, and we could both still see him from where we were standing, but it was awkward. When Jack returned, Alan swung open the stairwell door and checked to see if anybody was around.

Alan said, "Coast is clear, hurry." I resisted his pull again.

Jack felt my resistance and asked, "What's wrong now?"

I looked to the ground in embarrassment and said, "Well, I was thinking we should take the elevator." I couldn't even believe myself what I was suggesting! Both of their eyes got as big as saucers.

Jack said, "But somebody could get on while we are on the way down!"

"I know, but what are the chances? Besides, this will be much more exciting, don't you think?"

Jack thought about it for a couple of seconds and said, "OK, if that's what you want, c'mon."

The three of us strolled over to the elevators and Alan pushed the down button. I felt like I could hardly breathe as we stood there waiting for it to arrive on the third floor.

Alan casually said, "You know, the janitors use the elevator, and they ARE in the building."

"Shit, you're right!" I said. Just then, the bell dinged signaling the elevator had arrived.

Jack said, "No time to back out now, get in."

I was pushed into the elevator car by Alan as Jack pushed the button for the parking level and the doors slid shut! I felt like I was hyperventilating! There was a slight jerk, and the elevator began descending. We were past the point of no return now.

Jack looked at me and said, "This is so hot! You are incredible. I can actually see your heart beating in your chest!"

We passed the second floor on our way down and I suddenly jolted to reality. I looked at Jack and then Alan with horror in my eyes.

"Where are my clothes?" I screamed!

Alan said, "Fuck, I set them on the floor by the stairs while Jack was locking the door! I guess I forgot to pick them up when we decided to use the elevator."

"Damn it, you guys promised!"

"I'm so sorry. I promise it wasn't on purpose. It was an accident!"

Jack said, "Shit, do you want to go back up? Actually, we are just about to the parking level. Maybe we should take you to the car and you can wait there while I go up and get your clothes."

I agreed just as the elevator jerked to a stop and the bell dinged for the parking level. My heartbeat went up another twenty beats per second as we waited for the doors to open. Oh, please let there be nobody there! The doors slid open, and Jack checked both ways to make sure it was clear. There didn't appear to be anybody around, so I cautiously stepped out into the parking lot, naked as the day I was born!

My nerves calmed a little as there was nobody else in sight. Enjoying the feeling of being kind of outside completely naked, I began to skip and twirl around in my newfound freedom. Jack had his cell phone out taking video, so I struck some poses for him and played for the camera. This went on for 3-4 minutes until we heard a car entering the parking lot. We all instinctively made a dash for Jack's car, and I heard the beeps of the door locks. I was weaving and crouching down between cars as I made my way to Jack, who had the passenger door open for me. I jumped in and let out a huge sigh of relief! I made it!

Jack said, "I'll go back up and get the clothes. Alan, you stay here and make sure Suz is safe."

With that, Jack was gone, leaving me alone again, naked with Alan! Why didn't Jack send Alan to get my clothes? Too late to worry about that now. He got in the driver's seat, and we closed the car doors. This was just like waiting at the stairs. AWKWARD! We sat in silence, not knowing what to do or say to each other. I felt shy again and put my knees together and put my left hand over my pussy while using my right arm to cover my tits. Why would I be shy now? Not too long ago, Alan was fucking me with a banana while I was tied to an office chair!

I realized it was silly to be shy now and relaxed. Sliding down in the seat a little, I let my knees separate and my left hand wandered down into my crotch. My pussy was SOAKED! I couldn't help myself and started to lightly finger my pussy. My left hand began massaging my tits and pulling on my nipples. I could sense Alan's stare practically burning a hole in me. I didn't care, the feeling was so good nothing else mattered.

Suddenly, I was startled out of my state of bliss by a knock on my window. It was Jack holding my clothes. He opened the door and dropped them in my lap. I pushed them to the floor in front of me. Jack went around the back of the car to the driver's side and opened the door. He and Alan just looked at each other, not knowing what to say, which was understandable. I mean, what does one say? Thanks for fucking my girlfriend with a banana? Thanks for letting me fuck your girlfriend with a banana? Ha ha.

I broke the silence and said, "Alan, it was very nice to meet you. I had fun."

I leaned over the center console, put my arms around his neck and gave him a little kiss. He stammered out something that wasn't even real words as he turned and got out of the car. Jack got in the driver's seat, started the car and backed out. We drove past Alan toward the exit, and I blew him a kiss.

Jack kept glancing over at me every couple of seconds as we drove out onto the street. I realized I was still naked, and my hand was lightly diddling my pussy.

Jack asked, "Are you going to get dressed?"

"Not yet, it's Sunday, there isn't hardly anybody around and this feels really great! I'll wait until I get home."

It was only about a 10-minute drive, but I had worked myself into a frenzy by the time the car pulled up in front of my apartment building and parked.

Jack said. "You ARE going to get dressed before going inside, aren't you?"

I said, "I suppose. I love being naked, but I'm not ready to go bare assed into my own apartment building just yet!"

Did I really say just yet? What did that mean? Would I even consider doing that sometime?

Jack snapped me out of my daydream by saying, "Well, are you ready?"

I didn't answer, just reluctantly began dressing. My panties were damp and cold, so I set them aside and struggled to get my jeans on in the confines of the car. I set the bra with the panties and pulled the blouse on, only buttoning two buttons. We both got out of the car and headed toward the building, me carrying my bra and drenched panties in my hand. A couple of guys came out the door just as we reached it. I twirled my bra and panties around openly and they did a double take as they passed.

We took the stairs to my second-floor apartment, and I let us in. My roommate, Allie was on the couch reading. She turned and before even looking at us asked "what's up." It was then that she saw the bra and panties in my hand and blushed.

I said, "We've had a busy day!"

This time, I pulled Jacks arm and led him to my bedroom. I flopped down on the bed and immediately tore off my jeans and t-shirt.

"I need you now, Jack," I said.

He quickly took his clothes off and jumped on top of me, his knees straddling me. We began kissing passionately, each of us with the other's head in their hands. I needed more!

"Jack, turn around," I said.

He spun around so his knees were now on either side of my head and we were in a 69 position with me on the bottom. A string of drool was hanging down from his dick, working its way toward my face. I felt his elbows resting at the sides of my hips as his fingers combed through my pubic hair. He pushed my legs apart and began working his fingers over my pussy lips.

Jack plunged two fingers in and out of me several times, then withdrew them. I heard a slurping noise and realized he was sucking up my juices! Then the fingers plowed back into me. He curled his fingers up to my g-spot, while his palm was resting on my engorged clit. He vigorously wiggled his fingers and palm in my crotch, making me feel like I have never felt before!

The string of drool from Jack's cock was descending toward my tongue more rapidly now. I stretched my neck up and caught the little ball at the end on my tongue and sucked the string into my mouth like a spaghetti noodle! I couldn't reach his cock with my mouth, so I put my hands on his hips and urged him lower.

Jack brought his hips down so that his cock slid right into my waiting mouth. My tongue swirled around his cockhead, and I ever so lightly put my teeth where the head meets the shaft and pulled on the head with my mouth.

It was hard for me to get into a pumping motion on his dick with me on the bottom.

I tapped Jack on the butt and said, "Let's switch."

I grabbed him by his ass, and he wrapped his arms around my upper thighs. In one swift, choreographed move, we were able to roll over and completely switch positions without missing a beat.

Now that I was on top, I could get his big, beautiful cock back in my mouth and really go to work! His fingers separated my pussy lips to open me up for his tongue, while I started bobbing up and down on his shaft. After every two or three strokes, I would spend some extra time sucking and biting the supersensitive head.

Jack's tongue, meanwhile, was darting in and out of my pussy. Occasionally, he would suck my pussy lips, and pull them out as far as he could until they broke loose and snapped back into place! A single finger poked and prodded at my opening. He inserted it just to about the first knuckle and twirled it around. Then, I felt a pair of fingers from each hand separating my labia and his tongue began flitting at my clit!

We were both writhing like wild animals now. I was furiously working my mouth over his cock, and he was licking my clit. His lips surrounded my clit and he sucked HARD! My grunts and groans were stifled by his cock in my mouth. The harder he sucked on my clit, the harder I worked on his cock! We were in a frenzy!

I couldn't take it anymore. With one last stroke, I let his cock pop out my mouth.

I breathlessly said, "I gotta have that big cock in me now!"

He gave a final suck and tug on my clit as I swung my leg over his head and sat up. Jack jumped off the bed and came around to the side. He grabbed me by both knees and yanked me to the edge of the bed. I laid back on my elbows and watched as he positioned his raging hard-on at my entrance.

With one push, he was balls deep into me. Oooooh, it felt soooo good! He was pumping into me repeatedly and I fell off my elbows with my back now flat on the bed. Jack continued thrusting. I reached my arms up to touch him and he grabbed my hands, pulling me up to a 45-degree angle. We used the combined grip of our hands to increase the power of his pounding.

Jack was practically growling now, and I knew the climax was near! He tensed and stopped pumping, and I immediately felt his hot cum spurting into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in tight. He lifted me off the bed and I hugged him tightly with his cock still pumping cum into me! His hands cupped my ass cheeks, and we bounced lightly as the final drops of cum oozed into my pussy.

We stayed just like that, Jack standing with me wrapped around his body, and his dick buried in my pussy, for a couple of minutes. Jack was twisting from side to side as we held the embrace. I could feel our mixed juices starting to drip out of me. Jack felt it too and backed me to the bed and laid me down. His dick slipped out and he collapsed down on top of me. Our hearts were thumping against each other in unison.

After we both caught our breaths, Jack lifted himself to his elbows and we shared another passionate kiss.

With a sigh, Jack said, "I better get going. I have an early class tomorrow. I love you!"

I replied, "I love you."

I watched as Jack gathered his clothes, pulled on his underwear and shorts, then lowered the t-shirt over his beautiful chest and abs. I put on a robe, and we walked out of my bedroom towards the front door.

When we got to the living area, Allie was on the couch pretending to read a magazine. She was flushed and kept sneaking little peeks at us as we walked to the door. I don't know what she saw or heard, or how much, but it was obvious we had her attention!