It's No Big Deal Ch. 06

Story Info
Allie moves in.
13.5k words
4.89
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT'S NO BIG DEAL Ch. 6

Hello again everybody. My name is Suzanne and this is the continuing story of my life with my boyfriend, Jack. In the last chapter, Jack had just graduated from college and got a project manager job with the engineering firm he had been working for part time. He threw a back yard party to celebrate and I became the center of attention.

As it turned dark, most of the guests had left and I somehow lost my bathing suit while playing football. When we were all too hot and tired to play any longer, the others gathered some lawn chairs in a circle to sit around and chat. They convinced me it was no big deal if I were to remain naked for the rest of the night.

Eventually, I ended up sitting on a picnic table with my legs spread wide and Allie bringing me to a powerful orgasm with the others watching. I was so exhausted that Jack had to carry me inside to his bedroom. Please read chapter 5 for the full story.

I awoke the next day to find the bed next to me empty. I groggily rolled over to look at the clock. Whoa, it's 1 pm. My head hurt a little from a hangover and I flopped back down on the bed, still not fully awake. The house was completely silent.

After rubbing my eyes and stretching for a couple of minutes, I moved my feet over the edge of the bed and sat there, trying to remember what all happened last night. A sense of shame consumed me as some of the memories came back.

Shit, did I really let all of my friends watch me cum on the picnic table? How could I face them again? What would they think of me? What would JACK think of me? Is that why I woke up alone?

I looked around the room for my clothes, then realized I only had my swimsuit, and hadn't had that on since about 7 pm last night. Then, I saw my phone on the night stand next to the bed. It vibrated when I picked it up, signaling a text message. It was from Jack.

"Hey, didn't want 2 wake u let me know if u r ok"

Whew! At least he wasn't mad at me.

I texted back. "I'm good where r u?"

"Returning borrowed stuff b back in an hour or so."

"K"

I put the phone down and tried to decide what to do. First, let's see if I can find my swimsuit. I hopped off the bed, the hangover making my head spin a little. I didn't hear any noises, so nobody else seemed to be home.

I crept toward the bedroom door and slowly opened it, peaking out. There was nobody in sight and no sounds, so I crept, naked down the hall. All of my friends saw everything last night, but I was too self conscious now to just walk out there bare ass naked. The floor creaked as I made my way toward the living room.

Brian and Tim's rooms were both empty. The living room was empty. The kitchen was empty. The last time I had my suit on was outside last night. I stepped to the sliding glass door and peered into the back yard. It was a mess. Lawn chairs, squirt guns, drink cans and bottles everywhere. No swimsuit.

I had a bad case of cottonmouth, so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I gulped the first glass down, then refilled it. Some water dribbled off my chin, and rolled between my tits down to my pubic hair. It felt so good! My right hand roamed over the soft hair and found it slippery from Jack's deposit last night.

I smelled a little ripe, so a shower seamed to be in order. Working my way back down the hall to the bathroom, I hopped in and washed all of the dried sweat and cum off. I took a couple of minutes to just let the water rain over my head.

While drying off, I remembered I still didn't have any clothes to wear. I didn't know if Brian or Tim would be coming home before Jack, so finding something to wear was the first mission. I certainly wasn't ready for Jack's roommates to see me naked again, and wasn't sure how Jack would respond either.

I headed to Jack's room and started rummaging through his dresser. He had a lot of shorts, but they were all too big. I opened his underwear drawer and found a trove of men's bikinis. That's perfect. I grabbed a pair of lavender colored ones and stepped into them, pulling them up and into place. They fit pretty well and actually looked good on me. I posed in the mirror, squeezing my breasts, and feeling sexy again wearing my man's undies.

The sound of the front door opening startled me. I quickly grabbed a t-shirt from Jack's closet and slipped it on.

"Suz, are you here?" I heard Jack call out.

Relieved that it was Jack and not Brian or Tim, I timidly walked out of the bedroom, still a little concerned that he might be mad about last night. When I got to the end of the hall, Jack was standing near the front door. His eyes roamed from my face to my feet and back up. Then, a grin emerged. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wow! Look at you all sexy in my shirt."

"Yeah, I can't find my swimsuit and I don't have anything else here of mine to wear. Do you mind?"

"No, no. You look great! Are you wearing anything under there?"

It was then that I realized the shirt was big enough to cover my entire hip area and he couldn't see that I had his underwear on. So I pinched the bottom of the t-shirt between my thumb and index finger and slowly lifted it to reveal his undies.

"Ha ha ha ha, you look cute in those," he said.

Pretending to be bashful, I said "Don't make fun of me for wearing boy panties. You don't have anything else that will fit me."

Playing along, Jack said, "Noooo, my little girl looks sexy in her boy panties."

He stepped over to me and hugged me, "Uh, are you OK after last night?"

"I hope you're not mad. I don't even remember what all happened. I just know I was naked a lot and everybody...watched me," I said. Please don't think I'm a slut.

Jack pulled me into the living room and sat beside me on the couch.

"I love you, and would never think of you as a slut. I was worried you would be mad that I let things happen."

I let out another big sigh of relief and put my head on his shoulder as he stroked my hair.

"So what all did happen? I mean I remember playing football and losing my bikini at some point. Then I sat in the group naked, but it gets a little fuzzy after that. Ohhh, then some of them were playing with my..." I blushed as the memory of being fingered in front of the group started to come back.

Jack filled me in on the rest of the events. "Yeah, you lost your bikini playing football and then we kind of talked you into staying naked as we sat around and talked. I started touching you from under the chair and then...slipped a couple of carrots inside you," he said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah, I kind of remember that," I said as his hand slid down over the t-shirt to my crotch. He gently stroked me over the underwear.

"But, how did it get to some of them...?"

"Well, one of them caught me slipping the carrots into you and you ended up on the picnic table with Allie and Taylor holding your legs apart. But I didn't let anybody take pictures and none of the guys were allowed to touch you."

" I guess it was quite a show," I said.

"You had a REALLY good time, let's just put it that way," Jack said.

We continued to cuddle for a few minutes. I rubbed his thigh and he lightly caressed my pussy.

"Can I ask you some things and have you be completely honest with me?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Are you sure you are OK with all of this? I feel like I may be taking advantage of you, and would hate to think that you're doing stuff you don't want to do."

After a long pause, I tried to stutter out an answer. "I...I, oh I can't say it."

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm too embarrassed and ashamed. You'll think I'm a slut."

"I would NEVER think that about you. I love you now and will forever. Anyway, I'll come clean. Allie kind of told me that you might get a thrill out of it. Is it true?"

My mind raced, trying to think of something to tell him. Something other than truth. Eventually, I was going to have to tell him, but screwing up the courage to start talking had me about to burst out in tears. I squirmed in uneasiness dreading what I was about to admit. Jack gave a couple of light squeezes on my shoulder to prod me along.

I took a deep breath and exhaled before opening up and telling him everything. I told him it excites me to have others see me naked. I told him I loved being naked in his office and being seen by Alan. I told him I liked being naked around Allie. And worst of all, I told him I liked it best when everybody else was dressed and I was the only naked person.

I buried my head in Jack's chest as a sense of shame overwhelmed me. He was silent for several minutes, which made me think the worst - I told him too much and he is disgusted with me now! A tear rolled down my cheek and I sniffled and trembled, thinking I had just ruined our relationship.

Jack pushed me away slightly, wiped the tear from my cheek and raised my chin in his hand. He looked me straight in the eye, then kissed me. I threw my arms around him and kissed him back.

When he pulled back from our kiss, he said, "I'm so glad you get excited by it. I never wanted you to do anything you didn't want to do. And, by the way, I love that others are jealous of the hot, sexy girl I have! It's a man's dream to have a beautiful girl that wants to be naked!"

I half cried and half laughed in relief. My fears were unfounded and it couldn't have worked out better.

After a couple of minutes just relaxing in each other's arms, Jack said, "Well, I suppose we should talk about what this means from here forward. I mean, maybe we should make some rules."

I agreed and we spent the next half hour or so making up some informal rules.

1. I could feel free to be naked any time I wanted, as long as it wouldn't get me arrested.

2. There would be no expectations of me being naked if I wasn't up to it.

3. I could stop anything at any time I wanted. I agreed to just say "stop" if it went too far.

4. Jack said no guy was allowed to fuck me or touch me, which I gladly agreed to.

5. Jack wasn't allowed to have sex with any other girl, even if there were other naked girls.

6. It was always to be done in fun and never anything that was unpleasant for either of us.

Wow, this turned out great! I was finally able to tell Jack about my kink and he was totally cool with it! Life is good.

"What do we do now?" Jack asked.

"Well, I want to see if I can find my bikini. It wasn't expensive, but it was brand new."

"Ok, It's probably out back in the mess somewhere. Let's go see if we can find it."

He pulled me up from the couch and I followed him out back. I noticed a dark patch in the lavender underwear of Jack's that I was wearing. But the shirt came down far enough to cover that. I was a little hesitant to go into the back yard without pants in the daytime, but after everything we talked about, it seemed silly.

We spent a couple of minutes searching before Jack found the suit. He brought it to me and held it up. It was dirty and smelled like stale beer. That thing wasn't going on me again until it had a good washing!

I told Jack I wanted to go home and rest for a while to get rid of my hangover. He drove me the short distance since I was just wearing the underwear on my bottom half. He walked me up to my apartment, and I unlocked the door, hoping Allie wasn't there. I didn't want to have to deal with the shame again.

Unfortunately, she was there. We glanced at each other uncomfortably, then I saw Jack give her a quick wink before he kissed me and left. After a few minutes of awkward silence, we sat down and talked. Allie was afraid that I might be mad about what happened and I explained that I was not mad, just embarrassed, a little ashamed and afraid of what all of my friends were going to think of me.

She assured me nobody thought anything bad. In fact, she said Taylor and Jenny hinted that they admired me for being so free and they wished they had the guts I did. Allie may have just been saying that to make me feel better, but I don't remember anybody giving me any disgusted looks or any nasty comments. And, Jenny was open to us playing with her in the restaurant. So, I decided not to worry about it. If they didn't like it, they didn't have to be around me.

I went to my room to get a couple hours of sleep in hopes of relieving the hangover. I dreamed about the party and the others were teasing me. For some reason I was a little girl and they were all making fun of me and telling me I shouldn't be running around naked in front of them. I was yelling back at them to keep their opinions to themselves and that I would show them some day when I grew up to become a sexy, beautiful woman. They would be begging to see my body!

They started pushing me back and forth to each other. They each made a nasty comment before pushing me to the next person. I began to cry. Some of the people teasing me were completely unknown to me. They were humiliating me because I had no breasts and my crotch was that of a child.

I was startled out of the dream by the banging of the front door. My breathing was heavy and I was sweating. Did somebody come into the apartment, or was Allie leaving? There were no noises coming from outside the bedroom, so I got up and went to check.

Allie wasn't there. I sat down on the couch, reliving the dream. It was so silly, but turned out to be true. They did all kind of beg to see me naked now that I was all grown up!

Things went back to normal for the next couple of weeks. I worked a few shifts at the restaurant and continued with the beauty school. Jack was busy with his new job, often spending the entire day on the road visiting job sites. Allie was becoming quite the artist and fashion designer. I spent most evenings with Jack, but he was tired a lot due to long hours working. I hadn't really had a chance to show off my body, and was itching for some attention.

One night, while watching tv with Jack, he mentioned that Tim and Brian were going to be moving out soon. They had graduated and gotten jobs. That would leave only Jack in the apartment. We began talking about what to do now.

Jack said, "The rent is high for one person, and I eventually want to get a place of my own, but I'm not ready to do that just yet. How about you moving in here?"

His question surprised me, but I immediately said, "Yeah, that would be great. Wait, what about Allie? I don't want to just abandon her."

"Well, there will be two extra bedrooms. She can come too, if you want her here."

I thought about it for a second and couldn't think of any reason why not. I completely trusted Jack, and wouldn't be threatened by her being in the same house with my boyfriend. We agreed to ask her.

When Allie got home that night, I explained the situation and that Jack had asked me to move in with him. I told her of the two extra bedrooms and said we really wanted her to come live with us. Her immediate reaction was concern that she might come between us, but I assured her I had no problem with it and Jack was the one who proposed it in the first place.

She thought about it for a few minutes and we discussed all of the good points. I used the veiled threat that if she didn't agree, the whole thing was off because I wouldn't leave her. Eventually, she was kind of guilted into saying yes. We hugged and danced around in excitement at our new arrangement. I called Jack and told him jokingly we were coming to take over his place. He laughed and said, "Our place now."

We notified our apartment management that we were leaving and began slowly moving our stuff over the next 30 days. We had to do most of it in the evening and on the weekends when Jack was off work and he could load our stuff in his truck.

On Saturday, after we had spent our last night in the apartment, Jack came by and we finished moving our beds and other miscellaneous items. Our new place was a mess with boxes and stuff laying around that needed to be unpacked and sorted. We spent most of the day, but got everything squared away around dinner time.

The three of us were exhausted, so we decided to just stay in, order a pizza and relax. I was feeling sweaty and dirty, so I told Allie and Jack I was going to go shower while we waited for the pizza. Allie called dibs on the shower after me.

I headed to Jack's room - our room to pick out some clean clothes. I grabbed a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and panties, then quickly took off the sweaty clothes. That got me thinking that it had been a long time since I got to indulge my kink. Now probably wasn't the time though.

I took the pile of clean clothes and walked naked the short distance to the bathroom. The water felt great as it washed the sweat and grime off me. The soap suds tingled, and the shampoo tickled my back as it ran off my hair.

"Hey, leave some hot water for me," I heard Allie's voice say from inside the bathroom. I didn't even hear her come in.

"O-Oh, Ok. I'll be out in a minute," I said.

I finished rinsing my hair out, turned the water off and slid the shower door open. Allie was standing there, still in her dirty clothes. Her eyes roamed up and down my naked body as I dried myself.

She gave a little whistle and said, "looking hot, girl!"

I gave her a pose, then ran the towel over my crotch.

"Shit, I forgot to shave," I told Allie as I looked down at the stubble at the sides of my pubic hair.

"Come here. I'll help you with that," Allie offered.

I was surprised by this, but turned to her as she slipped past me and reached into the shower to get a razor. She sat down on the edge of the tub and squirted a small amount of shave gel into her hands. She then turned me to face her and took the towel from me.

With a little smile, she started rubbing the gel into my soft pubic hair and around my crotch. It felt glorious! It had been quite a few days since Jack and I had been alone and this was fueling my fire. I pushed my hips forward slightly as Allie began gliding the razor around. I couldn't help pinching my nipples as she worked. In a flash, she was finished, much to my disappointment.

Now my crotch was covered with the residual shaving gel. Allie stood up, slipped back around to the other side of me and quickly stripped naked. She squeezed by me again and stepped over the tub and into the shower, turning the water on. I was just standing there taking in the sight of her naked body in the shower, when she extended her had to me.

"Get in, I'll wash off the gel," she said as she helped me step in.

She pushed me in front, and I felt her hips against my bare ass. Then, she reached around me with both her hands and began stroking my crotch, washing the gel off. It felt so good, I resumed pinching my nipples. It only took a couple of seconds to wash it off, but her strokes continued for a couple of minutes.

I turned to her and said, "do you want me to shave you?"

"OK."

We changed places once again and I kneeled in front of her. Her pussy was completely shaved, so I just covered her entire crotch with gel and went to work. I teased her a bit by rubbing my thumb through her crease while my middle finger dabbed at her butt hole. I stretched her skin tight on both sides to get a close shave, pulling her lips at the same time. I noticed she was massaging her tits and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it.

When I finished, I set the razor down and pushed her legs apart to inspect my work, directing some water over the area to wash her off. She has the most prolific and beautiful cameltoe I have ever seen! I couldn't resist rubbing her a few more times. Then, without even thinking, I leaned forward and started licking her pussy.

Her knees buckled down slightly to allow me access. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her pussy into my face. My mouth and tongue were going at warp speed, until I opened wide and covered as much of her pussy as I could with my mouth. I began sucking like a vacuum. Allie was now bouncing up and down on my mouth, her hands gripping the top of my head and pulling my hair. Soon, I was out of breath and had to come up for air.