It's No Big Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack has always loved to play with me in panties for a while before getting me completely naked. Now I know why. Allie looked so sexy laying there in just those bright yellow panties! Her stomach moving up and down with every breath, and her tits sitting proud and firm.

My hands glided all over her body. Up her sides, over her tits and down to her crotch. I pushed a finger into her panties, marveling at the softness between her legs. My finger traced upward to the top of her panties, and I snapped the waistband against her belly a couple of times. I wanted so badly to rip the panties off her, but at the same time, I wanted to just feast my eyes on her the way she was forever!

I was startled out of my daze by Jack's naked legs standing beside me. I looked up at him, finding he was just as consumed by the beautiful sight in front of him as I was. I pinched the waistband of Allie's panties and pulled them out to get a view inside. I teased Jack with a look of amazement of what I had seen and he hadn't.

I let the panties go and they snapped against her belly again. The pulling caused an awesome cameltoe in the dampening material, and Allie began to squirm under me. Finally, I reached for the strings on each side of her hips, slowly beginning to peel the panties down. Once again, Allie raised her hips slightly, allowing them to be pulled free. From there, the flimsy garment slid down her legs easily. Jack grabbed them and eased them over her feet, taking time to feel the silky material and the wet gusset.

I used my shoulder to pin her left leg against the back of the couch. Her other leg was still on the floor, leaving her splayed open to me. Her pussy was just as amazing as her tits! Her outer lips were thick, forming a perfect mound with a slit down the middle. She was completely shaven with not even a hint of stubble, thanks to the shave I gave her in the shower a while ago.

I touched her lips with a finger. They were soft, like tiny pillows, and rebounded to their original shape when my finger was removed. I touched her again, this time with my index finger and thumb, just barely separating the lips. The slight separation allowed a small rivulet of juice to stream out and run down below. It was kind of like the liquid was being held back until the gates were opened.

Allie apparently felt the juice flow down her crack, as she wiggled her butt under me. I put both of my palms flat on her belly and slid them up over her breasts, then back down to the top of her mound. I repeated this three more times. The last time, Allie arched her hips up, begging for attention below.

I scooted back slightly to get better access, and used my thumbs to open her up. There was a tiny pool of milky liquid ready to overflow her pussy! My finger dipped into it and drew a string upward until it snapped and rejoined the puddle. Allie's breathing became increasingly heavy as she undulated beneath me and twisted her own nipples.

Jack legs appeared again at my side. He was eagerly watching me toy with our new roommate! His cock was soft, so I took hold of it with one hand while thrusting a finger into Allie with the other. My finger in Allie caused more juice to be displaced and run down her crack. I tried to get Jack hard again, but he was overly sensitive from the long edging session and had to pull away.

Returning my attention to Allie, I stuck another finger in her, and dipped a finger from my free hand in her juice to get some lube for her clit. I wasn't coordinated enough to keep thrusting my fingers into her and circle her clit at the same time, so I just left my fingers inside, curling them upwards and wiggling, while moving toward her clit.

The first touch of my finger to her engorged clit caused her to buck and squeal. I continued to draw little circles over her nub, driving her crazy! She was grinding her hips onto the fingers buried inside her. Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed the wrist of my hand that was working inside her pussy.

"I need more," she said in a deep, throaty voice.

Was she asking for Jack's dick? We had agreed that Jack wasn't allowed to fuck other girls. Besides, his dick was in no condition to take care of her even if he wanted to. I didn't know what to do, so I tried to push my fingers in harder, faster and deeper.

Allie reached both of her hands up, putting them around my head and pulled my face close to her.

"In my top dresser drawer," was all she could get out.

It didn't make sense at first, but then I realized she wanted me to go get something from her dresser. I didn't move for a few seconds, so Allie bucked her hips to urge me on. I plunged my fingers in a couple more times then quickly withdrew them. There was an audible popping sound when they came out, causing a loud groan. My hand was soaked with her juices.

I got up from the couch with Jack looking at me in confusion. He hadn't heard what Allie had said to me. I left him standing there and scurried to her bedroom. Approaching her dresser, I tried to remember which drawer she said, without success. So, I started at the top. It was her panty drawer. I shuffled through them, and felt something out of place.

Pushing the rest of her panties aside, I found a big, flesh colored dildo! Holy shit! Certainly didn't expect to find that. Allie never struck me as a girl that would be into that. I guess that would explain how she was able to get by without a boyfriend for as long as I've known her.

I dug a little further. DAMN! A STRAP-ON! How did she keep this hidden from me all this time. I tried to picture her using these, then it hit me. Who was she using the strap-on with, or who was using it on her? This was beginning to freak me out. I rummaged a little more and found a couple of small vibrators and a few other things that I didn't really even recognize.

I gathered the dildo, strap-on and vibrators and shuffled back out to the living room. Jack was still standing in front of Allie, who was busy fingering herself with her eyes closed. Jack's dick dangled limply in front of him - poor guy.

Jack's eyes shot open in disbelief as I showed him the toys. I giggled a little bit, which caused Allie to open her eyes. She instantly turned beet red from head to toe, seeing the strap-on in my hand. She probably didn't intend for me to find that.

Setting the toys on her stomach, I asked, "Which do you want?"

She squealed in embarrassment, not wanting to say anything. Her hands moved from diddling her clit to cover her face. There was a sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. Her breathing was still very labored, and no words came out of her slightly open mouth.

"What do you need" I asked again.

She picked up the dildo from her belly and handed it to me without looking me in the face. I rubbed her pussy a bit to get some lube, and slathered it on. The touch of the tip to her pussy made her jump slightly. As I was about to push it in, I stopped and handed it to Jack.

"Do you want the honor?" I asked.

He didn't answer, but took the dildo from me and we switched places. Jack was now seated on the couch between her legs, his limp cock laying on the cushion in front of him. He took a moment to admire the beauty in front of him, then placed the toy at her entrance. She twitched again at it's first contact. He began rubbing the head up and down to get more juices on it. It wasn't really necessary because her pussy was absolutely soaked!

Jack then tentatively twisted it at her entrance to slowly penetrate her, trying to avoid any pain it might cause. Allie was having none of that though. She bucked her hips forward and her pussy literally engulfed the fake dick in a split second! It was quickly buried up to the fake balls. She let out a sigh, and a blissful smile came across her face.

Jack seemed a little timid, so Allie undulated her hips, urging him to use it on her. He began slowly pushing it in and out, then added a twisting motion as he became more comfortable with the situation. I continued to watch, wishing it was me he was ramming that fucker into. My hands wandered to my own pussy, as I watched Jack piston the toy into her. The squishing sounds and Allie's soft cries of pleasure filled the room.

I found myself needing more, so I climbed up on the couch with my crotch above Allie's head, facing Jack, her head between my knees. I leaned forward, and kissed Jack while he continued to push the dildo in and out. Breaking the kiss, I lowered my pussy to her mouth and placed my fingertip on her clit. She groaned at the stimulation of her clit and instantly began licking and sucking on me.

My finger started working circles around her bud. Her moans into my pussy heightened my pleasure, causing my moans to join hers in a chorus. In just a minute or two, I was on the brink of another mind-blowing orgasm! I started grinding my pussy into her mouth, still tickling her clit until my orgasm was inevitable.

My body started shaking uncontrollably, and I could no longer keep my fingers working on Allie's clit. Sitting upright, I squeezed my tits and pulled on my nipples as the waves began to wash over me. The spasms became so violent that I slipped off of Allie's face and fell to the floor in front of the couch!

Jack quickly stopped ramming the dildo into Allie and hopped off the couch, kneeling beside me.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

It took me a minute to regain enough composure to answer him.

"Uh, yeah," I said breathlessly. The tremors much smaller now.

I looked up at Allie, who was still laying there breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling. Jack helped me up, and I saw the dildo still lodged in her pussy. I touched her inner thigh, which caused her muscles to relax a bit, and the dildo slid out, much to her frustration. It didn't seem as though she was finished.

"Do you want some more?" I asked.

She nodded her head forcefully twice in response. Her face was red with determination. I knew the feeling well. Sometimes you do whatever you need to do to finish!

I picked up the dildo and turned to hand it to Jack. Allie had her eyes closed, craving the moment of penetration again. Jack took the dildo from me and tossed it on the couch. He picked up the strap-on that had been pushed to the corner and handed it to me.

My heart started thumping at the thought of what I was about to do. I had never used one before. In fact, I had never used any toys before. My excitement grew as Allie squirmed on the couch, wondering when she was going to be attended to. Her eyes were still closed, so she didn't know the strap-on was coming into play.

I fumbled around with it for a few seconds trying to figure out how to put it on. Jack helped me get the straps in all the right places and cinched it up. Wondering what was going on, Allie opened her eyes to find me wearing the strap-on. She looked embarrassed again, but the need overrode that.

I glanced down to see the vinyl cock bobbing in front of me. For some reason, the sight delighted me, made me feel a sense of power! I tapped on it, making it bob up and down, and giggled at the naughtiness. I stroked it, slapped it, fondled it and twisted it, delighting in the way it made me feel. I only wished I could actually feel what it would be like if it were real. If I was a guy, I would be playing with that thing all day long!

Allie reached up and touched my arm, letting me know she needed my attention. I got between her legs and put the fake cock at her entrance, rubbing up and down to get it good and slick. It was really hard to keep my balance and push it into her at the same time. I only managed to get the tip in, then decided a different approach was needed.

I sat back with my legs under me and the dildo pointed straight out. Pulling Allie towards me, and putting my hands under her butt, I tried to lift her hips to slide the dildo in. That didn't work either. I looked over at Jack, who was snickering at my ineptness.

Damn! This was a lot harder than I would have ever expected! How do guys do this so easily? It was my first time "owning" a cock, but who knew you had to be some sort of acrobat?

Jack helped position us by pushing my torso forward, putting one of my feet on the floor, and lifting Allie's leg onto my shoulder. Getting her leg out of the way opened things up, allowing much better access. I scooted forward until the tip was once again at her entrance. I lunged my entire body forward in an attempt to bury the dildo in her. Only an inch or two went in. Our thighs were bumping together, not allowing deeper penetration.

"Fuck! How do you do this?" I said in frustration.

Jack laughed again at our predicament and said, "Get up, and Allie you sit on the edge."

I stood while Allie sat up and scooted to the edge of the couch. Jack maneuvered me between her legs, and I squatted down slightly so the dildo was at the same level as her pussy. I pushed forward until the tip was in, then lost my balance, falling forward onto Allie. Putting my hands on the back of the couch for support, I was finally able to get the entire thing sunk into her, much to her delight!

Allie sighed at the feeling of being filled up with the rubber cock, but I was going to have to do better than that to keep her happy. So, I eased back until just the tip was left inside, then leaned forward until it was completely in again. Repeating this several times, I realized it still wasn't going well. Each stroke was really slow, taking several seconds.

"How come I can't do this faster?" I pleaded to Jack.

"You're trying to move your entire upper body. Loosen up and just thrust your hips," he instructed.

Taking his advice, I tried my best to use my hips and got much better. Allie let me know she appreciated the extra action with some more sighs and moans. Although I was going faster, it was hard to keep a rhythm, and I stopped and started a couple of times.

Jack saw that I was still having trouble and stepped beside me. He put his hand just below my tits and pushed me back a little until the dildo popped out of Allie. She whimpered her disapproval at it's exit. He then lifted Allie's legs and put them on either side of my head.

"Try that," he said.

I grabbed the cock, set it at her entrance and buried it completely with one swift push! I grabbed her legs to balance myself and began thrusting in and out of her. This position was much easier for me to get a rhythm going!

Feeling emboldened by my newfound skill, I started pounding her as fast and hard as I could go. Allie was getting into it and started pulling and pinching her nipples as I fucked her. The base of the cock was rubbing over my mound, stimulating me with each stroke too!

Soon, my legs started to tire and my thrusts became disjointed and sporadic again. Jack came over and took control. He pushed me back, causing the dildo to pop out of Allie again. He held his hands out to Allie and she took hold of them. She was red from either the workout she was getting, or maybe she was embarrassed to have Jack watch her getting fucked with a strap-on.

Jack pulled Allie to her feet, put his hands on her hips and turned her to face the couch. Then, he put a hand on her back between her shoulder blades, gently bending her forward until she put her hands on the back of the couch. He turned to me and guided me behind Allie. I knew what to do from there, I just didn't know exactly how to do it.

Allie's cameltoe peaked out perfectly between her legs in this bent over position! Stepping forward, I tried to use my fingers to open her up and insert the dildo.

Jack grabbed my hand and said, "just put it under there and let her put it inside."

Duh, I felt so stupid. Jack had done that to me dozens of times and I knew what to do. Being on the other end was just so foreign to me, it was like I had never done any of this before.

Taking his advice, I pushed the rod over her lips and moved it back and forth a couple of times. She took it and put it in position for me. When she removed her hand, I knew it was where it needed to be and pushed it all the way into her, the force rocking her forward.

I put my hand on the small of her back and began thrusting my hips. I started slowly and gradually built up speed until I had maxed out. Allie was now meeting my thrusts, backing into me with each push! She groaned each time the dildo hit bottom. Her moans turned to screams as I kept pounding into her. She grabbed her hair with one hand and started pulling, and her hips began to dip down on the inward strokes! There was a distinct slapping sound as my belly rammed into her ass cheeks with every stroke.

The pressure of the strap-on working over my mound had me in a frenzy too. I continued thrusting as fast and hard as I could for Allie and for ME. Her legs began to weaken and tremble, and her screams got louder. Finally, her body shook violently, until she couldn't stand any longer and collapsed onto the floor at my feet. I was completely exhausted too and flopped down on top of her in a heap.

I put my arms around her in a hug, her hips still bucking slightly with involuntary movements. We stayed in that position for several minutes until it became uncomfortable.

I released Allie from our hug and sat up. I had almost forgotten about Jack but found him standing nearby pulling on his dick. He was desperately trying to get it hard again, but it wasn't responding due to the previous action it had seen.

My standing up, roused Allie, who had been in a sort of dream state as she recovered. She looked up at us staring at her and immediately became bashful, curling up into the fetal position to cover herself. I whispered to Jack to give us a minute, so he went to the bedroom.

As soon as Jack was out of the room, Allie screeched, "god, I can't believe I just did that! I'm so embarrassed."

"It's no big deal," I said. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about," as I helped her off the floor and onto the couch.

She quickly pulled her knees up to her chest, with her feet covering her crotch, "yeah, right! I...I just got screwed with an audience!"

"It's not like we haven't seen you naked before, and you and I have played in front of Jack before," I said, trying to console her.

"Yeah, but this was way more than that."

"So what? It was just us, and you can't say you didn't like it," I said with a little laugh, hoping to cheer her up a bit.

She smiled and laughed a little too at my comment and said, "I guess so. It was pretty freaking great!"

She had some goose bumps, so I went to the closet and got a little blanket for her. I draped it over her and said, "we'll talk in the morning," then went to join Jack in the bedroom.

Jack was already asleep when I got in bed, so I just snuggled up next to him and drifted off. My dreams were pretty wild that night. They were all about the three of us having sexual adventures, and they were hot! In one of them, Allie got really mad at us for taking advantage of her, and yelled that she was leaving. Fortunately, I woke up right then.

My heart was thumping because I was upset about Allie being mad. It was keeping me awake, so I got out of bed and went to the living room to see if she was sleeping on the couch or if she had gone to her room. I was relieved to find that she was not still on the couch. I went to her bedroom and found the door shut. Cracking it open, I could see that she was sound asleep in her bed. That was enough to ease my mind and let me get back to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke at about 9:00. Jack wasn't in bed, so I decided to see if he was in the house before getting a shower. Nobody was in the living room, but I did see the strap-on laying on the couch, which gave me a little giggle. The kitchen was also empty, so I headed to Allie's room and pushed the door open slightly. She was still sleeping peacefully. Lastly, I looked out the front window and saw Jack's truck was gone.