It's No Big Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I suppose I'll get my shower then. I had nothing planned today, so I took my time in the shower, reliving in my mind the events of last night. It was so fucking great! I wished Jack was home and Allie was up so I could tell them how happy everything made me.

When my shower was finished, I did my hair, put some lotion on, and sprayed some perfume. Upon opening the bathroom door, I heard Allie's voice coming from the kitchen. I crept from the bathroom and peeked around the corner to see her standing at the counter in front of the toaster, holding her phone. Her voice was happy and she was laughing with whoever was on the other end. It was a female voice, but I couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying.

Allie looked cute in her pj shorts and sleeveless sleep shirt. There were no signs that she was mad about last night, so I decided to have a little fun. I was still naked, so I quietly walked over to the couch and grabbed the strap-on. I didn't really know what I was going to do, but fumbled around with the toy and figured out how to get it on.

Just as I was creeping back toward the kitchen, Allie's call ended. I paused for a moment, hoping I wasn't about to piss her off. My nerves almost got the best of me, but I was kind of at the point of no return. If I chickened out and she turned around to see me wearing the strap-on, I would have a hard time explaining that. So, I decided to go ahead and see what happened.

Tip-toeing into the kitchen, I saw Allie open the refrigerator door and bend over to look for something inside. That was the perfect invitation. I slid up behind her and pushed the rubber cock between her legs. She shrieked and jumped at the unexpected intruder, and spun around to face me!

When she saw me, she immediately blushed from head to toe. I did too, now suddenly embarrassed at what I was doing. A smile crept across her face as she saw the dong bobbing around at my waist. She laughed and grabbed it with her right hand, tugging and stroking as if it were a real cock. I was immensely relieved that she wasn't mad.

Allie was the first to speak. "I can't believe what we did last night."

I didn't want to get serious, so I just said, "Yeah, it was fun, right?"

Allie was still holding and squeezing the dildo, "this thing is all dirty. Let's clean it up."

She then pulled me over to the sink by the dildo, squirted some dish soap on and began stroking it! She wet her hand and continued toying. I couldn't believe how sexy this was! I imagined myself being a boy while she was doing this to me. Damn, I wish I could actually feel what a guy feels!

Even though I couldn't feel her hand working over the fake cock, I was getting really turned on watching her. I started thrusting my hips, fucking her hand. She bit her lip softly, and I started moaning as the dildo went in and out of her hand over and over.

The dish soap was making a white foam in Allie's hand now. I pushed faster and faster, my moans growing louder! I pumped a few more times, screaming "ah, ah, ah, ah!" then jerked like I was unloading a geyser! Allie's hand swept off the end of the rod, throwing the white foam, that looked like real cum!

We both stood staring at each other in silence for about 5 seconds, then burst out in hysterical laughter! I think we might both be defective! I'm glad nobody else saw that, but on the other hand, we were just goofing around, so who cares?

Allie picked up a dish rag, and used it to wipe the rest of the soap off, then washed her hands in the sink. I watched her ass jiggle in the thin pajama shorts. She was truly a work of art! I used the same cloth to wipe up the soap and water from the kitchen floor, acutely aware that the rubber dong was still bobbing between my legs. For some reason, I absolutely loved the way it felt to have a cock!

Allie went about her business getting herself some breakfast and asked if I wanted a piece of toast. I said "sure" and watched as she put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster, and went to get some butter out of the refrigerator. I sat at the table watching her. She went back to the toaster, put her palms on the counter top, lifting herself up on her toes to peek into the toaster.

I'm sure she wasn't intentionally trying to look like the perfect hard body, but this pose certainly accomplished that! Her ass was perfect and the shirt hugged her hourglass figure. I couldn't help playing with my nipples a bit as I watched her.

The toaster popped up, and Allie quickly spread some butter on. She turned and walked over, handing me one of the pieces of toast. She blushed again when she saw me sitting there.

"Aren't you going to take that off?" She asked gazing down at the strap-on, still standing erect from my crotch.

"I don't know. I kind of like it," I said, tapping it to make it bounce, then stroking it a couple of times.

"It's kind of weird," Allie said, sitting down with her toast in the chair next to me.

"So tell me, Al, who do you, um use this with, or on? Or who uses it on you?" I said in a teasing way, hoping not to upset her.

She blushed hard again, and shook her head. "I can't tell you."

"Why not? It's just you and me."

"It's too embarrassing."

"Come on, I won't tell anybody," I pleaded.

"No, I can't."

"Have you used it a lot? Please tell me something! I'm dying to know more," I begged.

"OK, if I tell you, you have to promise not to think I'm a degenerate or something."

"Allie, come on. You know I love you, and would never think anything bad about you. There's nothing you could tell me that would change that. Besides, look at me! I'm sitting here wearing a fake cock!"

She smiled bashfully and said, "OK, I have used it a few times, not a lot."

"Were you wearing it, or your uh, friend?" I asked.

"A little of each."

"Who have you been with?"

"I won't tell you that. I'm just not ready, and it wouldn't be fair to my...friend."

"OK, sure. I understand," I said, not wanting to push her too far.

We sat in awkward silence at the table for a minute or two, as I tried to figure out what else I could ask her. I found myself absentmindedly playing with the fake cock strapped to my crotch. It caught Allie's attention.

"You look cute playing with yourself," she said.

I felt a little embarrassed because I hadn't even realized I was fondling it.

"S...so are you, uh, I mean do you like girls?" I asked hesitantly.

"I enjoy playing with girls. But, I like guys too. Probably girls a little more just because most guys only want to get my pants off. And I love how the female body is smooth and soft. Hairy guys turn me off," she explained.

"Wow! How could I have not known this? We've been roommates for years and I had no idea," I said.

"Please don't tell anybody. I don't want to be judged, and want to keep it between me and my friend," she said.

"Is it a serious relationship with your friend?"

"No, we just like each other and we like to... have fun."

"I understand, and will keep this to myself. Except, can I tell Jack? I know he is going to have questions after last night, and I don't know if I can keep it from him. I'll make him swear to not tell anybody."

"Well, yeah, I suppose he will find out sooner or later. But tell me when you are going to tell him. I want to prepare for the embarrassment," she said with a laugh.

"Boy, we sure had a hell of a first night as roommates, didn't we!" I said.

Allie grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently in a gesture of relief to have gotten that conversation over with. She scooted her chair back and got a rag to clean the crumbs off the counter around the toaster. I got up and got a towel to clean the table. My thoughts were racing, but I was very happy she told me. I actually thought it was great, and was looking forward to playing with her more often.

After I finished wiping the table, I went to the living room and picked up some of the discarded clothes from last night and took them to the washer. Then I went back to straighten up the furniture. Allie finished up in the kitchen and came into the living room where I was cleaning.

"Are you planning to wear that thing all day?" She asked, looking at the strap-on still sticking straight out in front of me.

I blushed again and giggled, "Well, maybe. I don't know what it is, but I really, really like how it feels to walk around with it."

Allie laughed and shook her head at how silly I was being. Just then, the front door opened, and Jack walked in. Neither of us heard his truck! He looked straight at me, naked with the fake cock bouncing in front of me! A wave of embarrassment rushed over me, as I turned red from head to toe.

His mouth hung open at the sight of me. But his surprise soon turned into a laugh as he came over to me and hugged me from the side, not wanting to touch the dildo pointing at him.

"Am I interrupting something here?" He asked.

"Uhhh, ummm, n...no, were just...talking," I stammered.

Jack stepped back to look at me and asked with a laugh, "you talk naked wearing that?"

"Well, we were just goofing around," Allie interjected.

Jack looked over at her, taking a few extra seconds to admire her sexy form in the sleep shorts and tight top.

I walked over to Allie and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to tell him now," keeping my promise to let her know. She quickly turned and went to the kitchen in an attempt to minimize the embarrassment.

I took Jack's hand and pulled him toward the couch. "Let's talk," I said sitting down first.

"O...OK. But take that thing off first. It's freaking me out," he said as he sat.

I laughed and started to undo the straps. He helped and in a few seconds, it was off and I tossed it onto the recliner. I peeked over my shoulder and saw Allie standing in the kitchen, watching in near horror as I was about to tell Jack her secret.

I explained the whole situation with Allie enjoying sex with girls and that she liked guys too. I said she was embarrassed and didn't want anybody else to know. As I expected, Jack was perfectly fine with it all.

Once Allie saw we about finished talking, she slowly approached us. I motioned for her to come sit with us. She was still uncomfortable, but sat down.

"Allie, I care about you a lot, and whatever makes you happy is great with me. Anybody you spend your time with is a lucky person," Jack said.

Allie threw her arms around him in a big hug. I'm sure she was relieved by his response. I was absolutely thrilled! This was looking to be a really fun living arrangement!

TO BE CONTINUED