It's No Big Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her pussy a little slap, and looked up at her and she gazed down at me, water drops splashing on my face. She grabbed me under the armpits and helped me stand. Our lips met and we kissed for a few seconds.

Allie reached back and turned the water off. I stayed still, taking in the beauty of her naked, wet body. She slid the shower door open behind me and I got the hint - it was time to get out. I grabbed a towel from the bar, handed it to Allie and stepped out. She followed me, and I took the towel from her to dry her. She let me dry every inch of her, and I made sure to pay special attention to my favorite parts!

Once I finished her, she took the towel and returned the favor. It felt really sexy, like I was having every nook and cranny inspected. Once she finished, I stepped out into the hall and got two more towels from the closet for our hair. We each wrapped one around our heads, and Allie slipped out of the bathroom.

I applied deodorant, sprayed some perfume on, brushed my teeth and removed the towel to brush out my hair. Allie slowly pushed the bathroom door open and slipped back in. She was completely dressed now, much to my disappointment.

I handed Allie my hairbrush and stepped away from the mirror to allow her to work on her hair. It was then that I noticed the clean clothes I had brought in were gone. I laughed a bit to myself, knowing Allie must have taken them out.

"You didn't like the clothes I was going to wear?" I said.

"Oh, they were OK, I guess."

"Well, what do you think I should wear?"

"Uh, I think what you're wearing right now is just fine," she said.

I was confused for a split second, then realized what she was proposing. I instantly felt that little tickle in my pussy, signaling the juices starting to flow.

"Really, you think I should just go out there naked?"

"Why not? It's just Jack and me. Anyway, isn't this the kind of thing you love?"

"But wouldn't it be weird if I just walked out there naked for no reason?"

"Weirder than sitting around the backyard naked with all your friends?" She asked.

She had a point with that one. And I was already getting that adrenalin rush going just thinking about it. It had been a while since I had a naked adventure, and this was a great idea to get back into the game.

"Pizza's here," Jack called from the living room.

I timidly gazed at Allie, not knowing why this made me so nervous. She had just showered with me and the only other person around was Jack. It should be no big deal.

"Come on. Why is this hard?" Allie asked.

"I don't know. It's so strange. I don't want him to think I'm some kind of idiot."

"Get real. I know you guys have talked about it and he is fully supportive. I guarantee he will LOVE it. What guy wouldn't?"

I took a deep breath to calm myself and said, "OK, just give me a second."

"Whenever you are ready," Allie said as she left the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind her.

I gazed at my naked body in the mirror, making sure everything looked good. My nipples were already at attention, but I lightly brushed them with my fingertips to harden them further. After fluffing my pubic hair, I took another breath and exhaled. It was now or never.

I reached for the doorknob and turned it slowly, silently opening the door to peek out. Jack was opening the pizza box on the coffee table, as Allie stood by waiting to grab a piece. Jack obviously didn't know anything was up.

Allie caught sight of me just as she was sitting down in one of the recliners. Her gaze went from me to Jack, and I decided to just go for it. I walked as quietly as I could down the hall toward the living room. My heart was pounding, not knowing what kind of reaction I would get from Jack.

As I got near the end of the hall, Jack was slapping a piece of pizza on a plate when he must have sensed my presence. He glanced my way, still bent over the pizza box, and saw me standing there naked! He bolted upright and set the plate down, his mouth hanging open.

"Damn babe! You look amazing," he said, still standing in the same spot.

I felt subconscious as his eyes roamed over me. Allie had a huge smile on her face as she watched. I didn't know what to do. Should I go to him? Let him come to me? Should I say something?

Allie sensed the awkwardness and leaned from her chair, giving Jack a little push in the back, prompting him to come to me. He slowly approached, putting his arms around my waist, and pulling me toward him. He bent his head down a rested his forehead against mine. I tilted my head up, extending my lips, and inviting his kiss.

He kissed me gently, then pulled away slightly, repeating this three more times before engaging in a passionate kiss. His tongue found mine, and he pulled me in tighter. I could feel his bulge pressing into my naked crotch. We swayed slightly in each other's embrace, almost forgetting anyone else was there.

Allie cleared her throat to remind us of her presence. Jack stepped back to look me over once again. After a moment, he took my hand and led me over to the couch, where I sat down. My juices were really flowing now!

Jack handed me a plate with a piece of pizza on it and a can of soda. I didn't know how to sit. Should I cross my legs? Put both feet on the floor? Tuck my feet up under me? I was beginning to smell my arousal, and my nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

Allie was enjoying my predicament, smirking as I tried to figure out how to handle this. I decided to just sit with both feet on the floor in front of me, trying to act casual as I took a bite of pizza. Jack came over and sat on the floor between my legs, lifting them onto his shoulders. I scooted forward so he could wrap his arms around my legs and hold them to his chest.

We sat this way, eating pizza and drinking soda with Allie watching in amusement. The TV was on in the background, but nobody was paying any attention. I was getting really worked up and wanted badly to touch myself but was too shy.

I was unable to eat any more due to the state I was in, so I set the plate on the couch. My hand instinctively went to my breasts and squeezed. Jack turned to face me. He was on his knees, with my legs over his shoulders and my heels tapping his back. He leaned forward to kiss me, which folded my legs so that they were pressing into my tits.

His kisses started at my lips, worked their way down to my chin, then to my chest. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth, gently swabbing his tongue around the nub, then switched to the right nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying every second of his ministrations.

Jack continued from my right nipple down my belly to the belly button. I was going crazy with anticipation as I felt his lips tugging on my pubic hair. He paused, inhaling deeply, then let out a groan.

"Smells so good," he said, almost to himself.

I used the leverage of my legs over his shoulders to lift my hips up to meet his mouth. His flattened tongue made one lick from the bottom of my slit up to my clit. I felt I was about to pass out at the first contact on my swollen clit! Jack's nose was buried in my pubic hair.

I pulled harder at Jack's hair as he sucked my clit between his lips. There was the slightest of bites, then his tongue swirled around it. I bumped my muff into his mouth, trying to get more and more. He reached under and cupped my ass with both of his hands and held my pussy tight to his mouth. His tongue lapped at my opening like a dog drinking water.

I moved my hands around to the back of his head, using them in combination with my abdominal muscles to pull myself up onto his shoulders. He leaned back, and I was actually sitting on his shoulders, his hands supporting my ass, while his mouth continued working my pussy!

I was grunting out loud, barely able to control my lust. Grabbing the back of Jack's t-shirt, I lifted it and began dragging my fingernails up his back. The slight pain caused him to work his mouth more aggressively. He arched his back and stood up, with me still attached to his mouth.

It took a couple of seconds for Jack to get his balance with my legs wrapped around his head. His mouth never stopped working, though. Then, the pressure started welling up from deep inside me. My breathing became difficult, and my face flushed.

My teeth were clenched, and my fingers raked through his hair. A slight tremor began in my pussy and slowly spread through my entire body, like a pebble tossed in a puddle. Then another one, and another, each stronger than the previous one.

The tremors turned into spasms, and I began convulsing uncontrollably. My pussy was pounding into Jack's face, but I couldn't do anything to stop it. Slobber dripped from my mouth and slid down his back. I clutched his hair again as he tried to maintain his balance and keep the both of us from crashing to the floor!

Finally, I erupted, losing all control of my body! I jerked and thrusted my pussy into his mouth while grasping the back of his head to keep his tongue on my mound. His fingers were digging into the cheeks of my ass, trying to keep me perched on his shoulders.

The spasms seemed to last forever, but eventually calmed and I collapsed over Jack's head in exhaustion. I felt him inch his way back over to the couch, where he leaned forward slightly to deposit me onto the seat. I flopped down, my limbs too exhausted to move. My eyes opened to see Jack standing over me. His face was gleaming with my juices and his shirt collar was soaked through. There was a wet spot on the front of his shorts, and his abdomen was going in and out as he caught his breath. Our moment was interrupted by two slow claps coming from behind us.

"That was quite the high wire act you two guys performed there," Allie said as she walked around in front of the couch.

I had completely forgotten that Allie was even there! Neither of us knew what to say, so we just said nothing. Allie sat down beside me on the couch and looked over my naked, sweaty and juice covered body sprawled out in front of her. A blush came over my whole body, but I wasn't able to cover myself. My arms and legs felt like they weighed a thousand pounds each.

Jack must have been weary too because he knelt between my legs and rested his head on my right thigh. The three of us sat motionless and silent for five to six minutes. I felt bad for Allie, like we were flaunting our relationship in front of her.

I glanced over to her and said quietly, "I'm sorry. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm not complaining. You guys are so fucking hot together, it turns me on," she said, scootching over to me and gently rubbing the sweat, juice and Jack's saliva into my skin just above my soaked pubic hair.

I lifted Jack's head, looked directly into his eyes and said, "You must be about ready to pop! You spent all that time pleasuring me, and I haven't done anything for you."

He smiled sheepishly, and said in a whisper, trying to keep Allie from hearing, "you make me so hot, I already finished."

Allie moved forward, pushing Jack's shoulders back to get a look at his crotch.

"Holy crap, you came in your pants?" She exclaimed.

Finally regaining some of the feeling in my arms, I leaned forward, putting my hands at the back of his neck and drew him to me. I kissed him passionately, tasting my own juices on his lips. Lowering my hands to his hips, I motioned for him to stand in front of me. The wet spot was huge! He actually did cum just from eating me out!

I reached for the button on his shorts and began to fumble with it. Jack looked at me and nodded his head slightly in Allie's direction, reminding me that she was there watching. It was cute that he was being shy about her watching.

I gave Jack a wink, letting him know I didn't care if she watched. It actually emboldened me. Finally getting the button undone, I began tugging his shorts down. Jack was embarrassed but didn't try to stop me. Allie was running her fingers lightly up and down my back as she looked on. I pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs out and peered inside. It was a gooey mess.

Jack's embarrassment deepened now that his lack of control was on display not only to me, but to Allie. I pushed the briefs the rest of the way down to his feet and he stepped out of them. His hands went to cover his crotch and block Allie's view, which caused a slight giggle from her.

Grabbing a couple of napkins from our pizza, I dunked them halfway into a glass of water and proceeded to clean him up. Almost instantly, his cock started to rise. He seemed to be trying to prevent it, but I wasn't about to let that happen.

I tossed the dirty napkins aside and wrapped my right hand around his stiffening dick, pulling and squeezing it until he was nearly at full staff. To get him fully erect, I began very lightly moving my hand over his shaft until my pinky was just under the head and then back down. I kept the grip pressure to a minimum so that my hand glided over it without pulling on the skin. Jack had told me before that he doesn't like a strong forceful tugging.

My hand continued to slowly stroke him until it appeared he was as hard as he could be. I pulled my hand away to see the results of my work, which elicited a groan from Jack. His cock bounced in front of us with each of his heartbeats. Using my index finger only, I brushed the length of his dick on top, then did the same underneath. Judging by his reaction, the underside was much more sensitive and pleasurable. He groaned again and bit his lower lip.

I raised his cock slightly and found a trail of pre-cum that was about ready to drip from the tip. Allie was looking on intently, so I told her to use her finger on the top, while I worked over the bottom. We quickly found a rhythm where her finger was at the base, while mine was at the tip, working up and down his shaft, over and over. His face was red from desperately trying not to explode. There was a slight tremble in his legs, and he was breathing very heavily.

His cock was so hard now from our teasing that I thought it would split wide open! I stopped my stroking and removed my finger, signaling Allie to the same. Jack's dick twitched a couple of times, but he didn't cum. The pre-cum was now dangling about a foot below, swinging slightly from side to side.

I reached under him and cupped his balls, gently giving them a squeeze. This caused a surge of pre-cum and the string quickly flowed to the floor below. Jack groaned again. Allie was fascinated with watching the flow from the tip of his dick, much like she was so interested in my drippings before the party.

As with me, Allie wanted to see how big the puddle on the floor could get. She scooted off the couch onto her knees beside Jack, while I stayed seated in front of him. I gave his balls one last pump, while Allie focused on the string stretching to the puddle on the floor. She had her shorts unsnapped and a hand working inside.

I knew touching him too much would set him off, so I decided to continue teasing by using my index finger and thumb to stroke up and down the sides of his dick. His hips bucked slightly, so I pulled away, then continued when I thought he could take some more.

I continued this for several minutes, stopping each time I thought he was about to lose it. I'm sure he wanted to cum, but the pleasure he was experiencing would make the wait well worth it. I wanted to take him in my mouth, but Allie was so fixated on watching the stream of liquid leak out, I didn't want to ruin that. And it was really sexy seeing somebody else enjoying the intense pleasure, so I just kept teasing.

I continued the light tickling for probably another 10 minutes or so. Jack was now on his tip toes, the tremors having overtaken his entire body. His groans and grunts were constant, not actually forming any intelligent words. He was getting very close now!

His moans started getting a little louder, and then his dick twitched upward. That was it! Here it comes! I gently pushed his cock to the side as the spasms started. Allie looked up just in time to see several jets of cum erupt toward her before splashing onto her face! I started pumping his cock, hoping to cover Allie's face completely. It seemed to continue forever!

When he was finally empty, I let go of his dick and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging his belly to my cheek for a few seconds. His cock was pinned between my tits, and I could feel the last couple of drops of cum dripping down my stomach.

Jack needed to sit down, so I let loose of him and looked over to Allie. She had cum dripping from her nose and chin! Her mouth was agape in disbelief, and she fell backwards against the front of the couch. Jack plopped down in the recliner, trying to regain his senses.

I reached over and put my hand under Allie's armpit and helped her up on the couch. She seemed to be in a state of shock, unable to say anything. Jack's shiny cum was slowly flowing down her face, occasionally dripping onto her shirt.

I smeared the thick liquid around on her cheeks, playing with it as it oozed between my fingers. Allie turned to me with eyes the size of saucers and let out a single laugh as she looked over at Jack, sprawled out in the recliner.

I picked up a few more napkins and started wiping her face. A dampened one finished the job. She still hadn't said a word. Then, I realized she was the only one that wasn't naked. Well, Jack still had his t-shirt on, but he was naked from the waist down.

I reached for the hem of her shirt and began lifting it. She didn't really get what I was doing, so I had to push her arms up to pull the shirt over her head. Once it was off, I used it to dry a couple of damp spots on her face, then tossed it onto the couch.

I reached around and fumbled with the clasp on her bra until it fell open. Allie remained sitting there almost in a trance, seemingly unaware of what was happening. I gently slid the straps of her bra off her arms and set it on top of her shirt.

Turning her to face me, I took in the beauty of her magnificent tits. I had seen them plenty of times, and was always struck by how perfect they were. Not big, but a solid B cup, firm, pert, silky-smooth skin tipped with puffy, light pink areola. The size was perfect for her slim figure. Her tan lines from our tanning sessions were amazing!

I instinctively covered each of her tits with my hands and squeezed gently. This brought Allie out of her trance. She blinked a couple of times and smiled at me as I ran my fingertips lightly over her breasts and nipples. She looked over at Jack, who looked like he might be asleep.

"Holy shit! That was incredible." she said with a laugh.

I didn't answer her. I was beginning to heat up again, and nudged her to lean back and lay down. I got between her legs, hovering over her, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. My eyes returned to those beautiful tits. My fingers tickled her nipples in a soft circular motion. It wasn't enough to satisfy me, so I leaned over and lightly put my lips to her right nipple, while pinching the left between my index finger and thumb.

Allie's breathing picked up, as I switched nipples. My light kisses turned to swirling my tongue around them, to sucking feverishly on them. Her right leg dropped off the front of the couch, allowing me more room.

I ran a finger down her stomach to her bellybutton, then to the waistband of her shorts. The button came undone easily, and I slid the zipper down, opening the front of the shorts. She had on a pair of silky yellow panties that looked great in contrast to her tanned skin.

I grasped the waistband of her shorts and started pulling. Allie raised her hips slightly to assist. They were tight, so it took some work, but I finally got them over her hips and pushed them to her feet where she kicked them off. Her sexy panties had come partially down with the shorts, so I pulled them back up into place. I wasn't quite ready to take them off yet.