It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sooner the better, without taking too much risk. That part is an easy installation, and once it's in, then I can begin keeping track of what is going to him, and then copying data back to us."

We discussed everything for the next hour, Stephanie planning on retrieving money from the safety deposit box almost immediately, but we discussed that Jacobson probably knew about that box also, and she admitted she normally went to the box to make a deposit after he'd paid her in cash -- after a "date". Sometimes twice a month, never more often than 4 times a month. We told her that although we needed the cash, we were good for a while and she shouldn't change her pattern -- the next time he paid her in cash, then she should go and bring back about $20,000 only -- for now.

"You can't understand how much this means to me," Stephanie said, stepping up into my personal space after Larry had left, her hand reaching up to twiddle the collar of my shirt. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth, I recognized a come-on when I saw it. "Revenge for Kathy. Revenge for Cassie and me and everyone else he's ever fucked over."

"I can't guarantee anything," I whispered, her hand stroking up across my chest, finding my nipple, "there's still a lot that can go wrong." I felt my cock swelling in my pants.

"I know you'll do your best." Her hand came up and stroked the collar of my shirt. "Jim?"

"What?"

"Kathy was right, you really are a nice guy."

"Yeah?" I answered, "is that so?"

"I haven't ever slept with very many really nice guys, but I think she wouldn't mind me sleeping with you."

"Yeah?" I whispered, "and do I get a say in this?"

"No. I'm horny and I need you." Her face rose to mine, our lips meshed, and my hand rose to her breast, my fingers finding her nipple just as hers had found mine. Her body shivered to my nipple tweaking, mine shuddered to hers. Whether she was a friend of my sister or a Senators hooker -- didn't matter, I hadn't had sex in several weeks and her body felt as exquisite as it looked.

She said she'd come directly from work, and was dressed in work professional. A white blouse with buttons in the back succumbed button my button to my fingers revealing a white, sheer, lacy, bra beneath. Her nipples and areolas became visible when I peeled the blouse off, her fingers unbuttoning my own button up shirt from the top. "Oh my god," she groaned as my fingers found her nipples, tweaking and rolling them, before pushing her bra cups down making her bra strictly a support bra. Later I found that she didn't need support, her breasts were firm and upright when I got her bra off. Bending I sucked a bare nipple into my mouth, her hand slithering under my belt and around my cock. Her hand came out, her other hand came down to undo my belt and pants. My hands found the catch on her pants, and in just moments we were both naked. I pushed her backwards to the rented couch, in addition to the bed and table the only furniture I'd rented. She let me attack her, my mouth lowering from her nipples to her breasts, to her belly and finally, her legs rising to go over my shoulders, as it found her pussy. Her hands held onto my hair, gripping harder as I ate her, until finally with a gasp and forcing my head forward into her clit with my fingers dipping into her pussy, she came.

I stood, hoping she would suck me in return; instead, she said "Have you got a condom? I need you in me." I admitted I didn't, but it didn't matter, she did. "In my purse, I do," she said. Turning I found her purse on the table, and rather than pawing through it myself, I handed it to her, watching as she undid the inside side zipper and pulled three condoms out. Dropping the purse and two condoms onto the floor, she expertly peeled the first open, before looking again at my erection pointing directly at her. "Ummm," she moaned as she leaned forward, gripped my cock and pulled me to her mouth.

I groaned at the sensitive touch of her mouth and tongue to the glans of my erection. This was no deep-throat mouth fucking, this was a sensual explosion of sensations. Her lips slipped just over the head, her tongue lathed around and around, teasing my pee hole, my cock exploding into hardness. Stephanie was an expert at cock teasing, but it didn't last long. Just moments and she pulled off, my erection now throbbing with anticipation, and she slipped the waiting raincoat on, expertly rolling to the bottom of my shaft. I'd never had a condom installed so sensually before. She'd been spread before me on the couch, I thought I'd slip up between her legs and into her, but she had different ideas. No sooner had she gotten me ready than she rolled over onto her knees, presenting her gorgeous ass to me. I thought perhaps she wanted me to take her ass, but her hand reached between her legs to grip me, guiding me to her pussy, where I easily slipped inside. My saliva had mixed with her juices, she was easily as wet as any woman I'd ever entered.

She leaned forward until her upper chest and shoulders were against the back of the couch leaving her ass back towards me at the perfect level. My hands gripped her hips helping me to pound into her, again and again, until I finally spilled my seed into the rubber. Panting with, sweat dripping onto her ass from my exertion, I pulled out and she rolled over onto the couch. 'Oh my god," she said looking up with a smile, "did I need that."

"You were so wet."

"It's been a while since..."

"Since what?" I asked, not understanding her not completing the sentence and what she was getting at.

"Since I had sex with someone that I wanted to have sex with? Someone that made me wet?" Whether knowingly or not, she'd just admitted that she'd been having sex with people that she didn't want to; she was admitting that she was a prostitute, a hooker, an escort. That she had made no bones about that, no excuses, no lies, it seemed a heartfelt admission at the time.

"Oh." I realized that I'd never been with a pro before. "I've never slept with anyone unless I wanted to."

"I've had sex with a lot of people, but not often with someone I want to, or someone who gets me off."

"I got you off?" I asked, realizing I hadn't sensed a tensing or explosion of her body.

"Oh, fuck yes, I didn't need to fake that one."

"Why is that?" I asked, slipping onto the floor, and pulling her down beside me. She cuddled against my shoulder, her hand stroking the hair on my chest.

"Your sister started it. I saw a picture of you several months ago, thought you were kind of cute. And then, meeting you, the bad things happening to her... I don't know, I just felt a kind of... kinship? An attraction?" Her hand slipped down my naked belly to my cock, fondling and squeezing. "How soon can you normally do it again? That wasn't enough, I'm still horny." Pushing away she rose and extended a hand to me. Taking it, she pulled me up and I followed her to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed she started to pull me down too, and then said, "just a minute, I'll be right back," and stood again, going back to the living room. She returned a moment later, setting her purse and the two unopened condoms onto the chair, the only other furniture I had in the spartan apartment.

I glanced at the condoms, thinking about what she'd said a moment before. "I made you wet?" She had climbed back onto the bed, cuddling to my shoulder, my arm around her.

"Well, I mean, technically I made myself wet, but you're the one that triggered my mind to make it happen."

"I know the physics of it," I said, "I just can't quite figure what having sex with someone you don't like... I mean, not that you don't like them, but if they don't make you wet... how do...."

"Gimme my purse," she interrupted my stumbling question. I wasn't sure why, but rolled to the side and retrieved it for her. Reaching inside she pulled out a small bottle of some clear liquid. "Never leave home without it," she answered, gripping my hand and dribbling two drops onto my fingers. "Whenever I know Jacobson is going to give me to someone... I just get ready."

"Lube? Condoms?" I asked. She just nodded.

We used the other two condoms before morning, but she left before that. About 4 she got up and went to the toilet, when she came back, she began getting dressed. "That was nice."

"It was," she answered, stepping back over to the bed, and sitting on the side, "But I need to go home and change clothes, get ready to go to work again."

"About that," I said, "Going to work, going home."

"Yeah?"

"This, um... last night? We need to be really careful. Until Larry can tell us who is watching, who is listening, who is tracking you, or Cassandra... we need to be very careful. I don't think we should meet in public at all."

She nodded thoughtfully. "Ok."

"You need to do whatever you normally do. Go home, go to the gym... go on your dates... nothing should change until we know more."

"How long?"

"At least two weeks. Larry is easily the best in the field, he finds things and does things that seem like magic to me."

"And it's all legal?"

"Oh hell no. But when you're playing against the bad guys, they're playing by their rules, so you do too. In the meantime, you need to assume someone is listening to every conversation. You need to assume somebody has you on camera all the time. You need to assume that even if you're alone in a room, that someone is looking through the window, deciphering what you're saying with acoustic listening devices or even just reading lips. We won't know what he's got until Larry tells us."

"Jim?" Stephanie said, sitting back onto the side of the bed momentarily after she'd gotten dressed.

"What's that?" I responded, gripping her hand which had begun playing with the hair on my chest again.

"Have you got a girlfriend... Back home?"

I shook my head no. "Broke up several months ago." She nodded.

"Are you..." she paused momentarily, obviously looking for a word, "clean? I mean, any chances you might have anything? I mean," she hesitated again, "in my profession I'm always very careful and I get tested regularly and I always use condoms with clients, but I haven't had a lover in a long time and I really like the intimacy of going without."

"I'm sure I haven't got anything."

"Would you go get a test and I will too?" She bent and kissed me, not giving me a chance to respond.

As it was, it was 6 more weeks before Larry said we were somewhat on top of things. He wanted us to meet with Casandra and Stephanie, and they needed to come to the shop. "How do we know they're not monitoring or watching?"

"Actually, they are. Every employee of Jacobson has trackers, video monitoring, audio listening and, when he wants, his guys can get into virtually every camera or audio system that's on-line. But, really, he's got a second-rate crew working for him. They think they're top notch, but they aren't, so it won't be a problem."

"So, we can get around them?"

"Here's what you need to do."

I called the Senators office, which was answered by Maggie. I hadn't met her yet, but the name I knew. "Maggie, this is Jim Longacre, Kathy's brother? I met Stephanie after the funeral, and she said I should call and talk to her sometime. Is she available?" Maggie wanted to share her condolences and all about Kathy and what a great loss it was. I just listened, until she said "Oh, here she is now. Hold and I'll get her." I heard her put me on hold, 5 seconds later Stephanie answered.

"Stephanie? I don't know if you remember me, this is Jim Longacre, Kathy's brother? We met at the funeral service?"

"Oh My God, Yes! Of course," she answered, following right along with pretending we hadn't met more than just the once.

"I never really got to thank the Senator for the columbarium space, I've just been so... so... flustered? I don't know, ever since Kathy died, I just seem to find myself going in circles. Anyway, I was wondering if I could come by personally and see him and say thank you to him, and you, and all the girls that Kathy worked with? He was just so kind, and so generous. I know that the Senator is just starting his re-election campaign, and although I haven't got any substantial money that I could contribute, I was thinking that maybe you could let the media know that I'm coming to personally thank him, and maybe that would be a good personal interest segment? Showing what a good guy, the Senator is? Maybe give his campaign a boost? And then afterward, I know this is kind of unusual, but I don't suppose there is any way I could take you and him to dinner? And that other woman, that was at the funeral, what was her name? Carrie?"

"Casandra."

"Oh yeah, the blond."

"You're right, that's a bit unusual, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll be right back. Hold on." The phone went dead as she put me on hold although I knew I was still being recorded.

Stephanie played it like a pro; as she said, she went in right then and checked with the Senator. It didn't take long, and she was back, and I had an appointment set-up in the Senators office for two days following. "Normally he's so booked," Stephanie said, "we can't schedule anything less than two weeks ahead. But it took just a couple of changes, and I've got you on the schedule. He really appreciated the offer of including the media, but although he hasn't got time to be able to go to dinner with you, he is having a dinner at his house in Virginia that day and would like you to join him. It's just an informal affair, he's having a few business meetings, and several of us on Staff usually go along on these kinds of things."

Bingo. Better than we had hoped for. Instead of having to wheedle a way to visit his fortress, he'd asked the foxes to visit the henhouse.

"Really? Wow," I said, "that's so generous of him. I just hope someday I can pay him back in the fashion that he deserves." OK, well that last line wasn't in the script, but I couldn't hold it back.

The advantage of having Larry in their back door was that I knew exactly where every bug was. I knew where every hidden camera was. They were somewhat ingeniously hidden, made to look like something else, but once you get the knack for knowing what to look for, they practically stick right out. I purposely swept my eyes across each and every bug without stopping, receiving a quiet "check" from Larry in my ear when I did. There was almost too much for him to listen to, look at, sort through, but he worked tirelessly. A video search engine cut down thousands of hours of nothing, into time tagged sequences. And once we knew what they were looking for, we knew what we were looking for.

~

Ah... Think you've got it all figured out? Still Appalled? Just remember, It's Not Always What It Seems. To be Continued with Part 3.