It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 03

Story Info
An upside down world.
11.2k words
4.57
6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

This is the final chapter of It's not Always What it Seems. The story begins Here: https://literotica.com/s/its-not-always-what-it-seems-pt-01

And continues here: https://literotica.com/s/its-not-always-what-it-seems-pt-02

If you're just finding this story, you need to read the first two chapters first.

~

"My God, Aaron, I swear you've got the hottest Congressional Aides on the hill." Gerald R. Clangerman, Chairman of the Board and CEO of the largest oil fracking company in the United States was speaking. We'd done the smile and shake hands routine for the media at the office, and then we'd picked up Clangerman and two other oil men, one from Texas and the other from Oklahoma. That Clangerman's company was the "behind the scenes" company that kept all the others in business, very few knew.

"They are some comely fillies, aren't they?" Jacobson said, as we were walking up the drive on the front path of his Virginia mansion, speaking Clangerman's equestrian language. As the path stepped away from the drive, I slid in behind them.

"I especially like that Stephanie, she's gorgeous. I'd love to have a filly like her in my stable."

"She my top aide," Jacobson answered with a laugh, "I doubt that you could handle her."

"With her on top, would I have to?" I gritted my teeth.

"I wouldn't mind having some horses," I said, playing that I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. "You know, my sister worked for the Senator? She was the young woman that died a couple of months ago. I didn't even know she'd gone to work for the Senator, but he's really shown what a great legislator he is, the way he's stepped up and gone out of the way to provide a decent resting place for her." It made me look like a bumpkin fool, but at least it shut the CEO up about wanting to bang Stephanie.

Three hours later, I was able to beg my excuses and leave. Except for shaking the Senator's hand for the media, and the one comment that had shut up Clangerman which I'd almost immediately regretted, I'd really done nothing to make myself memorable in the Senator's eyes. It had been a necessary risk, I'd needed access to the Senator's fortress, and all that I'd really come for I'd accomplished. There had been several blind spots, meaning that's where the important things that he didn't want to have seen were, and knowing where his cameras were, with Larry being able to edit and delete at will, it was easy to put cameras where we wanted without being seen - or at least that's what the recordings showed. When we visited his office, a squirt recorder was easily set, and instantly started recording anything and everything, undetectable and just passively storing everything until we triggered the squirt download. Theoretically it was vulnerable for the few seconds that the download took place, but knowing intimately what the Senators own devices and inept personnel were capable of, made it virtually fool proof. At least it would be for as long as we needed.

The most important part of the charade happened virtually when I walked in the door of the Senators office. I had given small individual boxes of Whitman's chocolates to each of the girls, buried in the bottom of the two for Cassandra and Stephanie, precise instructions for how we were going to meet. Not able to use any electronic communication, I had to meet them in person to say how things were changing. "Now take those home, don't open them here," I'd told them all, "otherwise you'll end up sharing what I know you really don't want to share. Go ahead, be stingy for once!" Stephanie had been about to open her box anyway, and I reached out to her hand. "Seriously, those are personal candies for you, not everyone. Take them home and enjoy them there." I slightly moved my head to one side and back, half of a "no" head shake, and she got it. "You too, what's your name? Cassandra?" I said, but she wasn't opening the box, but about to put it on her desk. "Put that in your purse and take it home. This one," I said, reaching into my brief bag and pulling out the medium sized box, "is for the entire office to share." I'd already opened the plastic wrap, easily lifted the top and offered chocolates all around. "Got it?" I asked, as Stephanie lifted a piece out of the box.

"I think so," she said, her voice saying she wasn't convinced but had an inkling.

"Those are my favorites, Nougat's and Chews," I said indicating the small box in her hand, "You never know exactly what you're going to get, although there is a card with the instructions in the bottom of the box, telling you exactly what is what, but I think that's cheating. You should just take what you get and read the instructions later. Otherwise there might be something really good that you'd have never tried."

"Ah, got it." Stephanie said, and I turned away.

"Got a thing for her?" Larry asked as I watched Stephanie fucking Clangerman. I felt the ire rising in me as we watched. The interaction with him, supposedly just a John, was virtually the same as it had been with me. She'd been wearing business professional at work and hadn't changed for dinner. The white blouse was virtually identical, or perhaps it was, making her tryst with Clangerman similar to our tryst just a few weeks before. I watched as Clangerman unbuttoned her blouse, and then just as I had, pulled her bra cups down exposing her gorgeous breasts. When he leaned forward and sucked a nipple, exactly as I had, I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him. Moments later I watched as Stephanie, now naked, slipped a condom onto Clangerman and mounted up. I could tell she was wet the way she easily slipped his cock inside her, and wondered when she'd actually applied the lube. I took solace in that she wasn't asking Clangerman to provide a VD test so she could take him bareback, but on the other hand, the video we were watching could just as well have been her and me.

It was just as we'd surmised, Jacobson had automatic monitoring in every room except his own bedroom and his office, including multiple hidden cameras in every bedroom. Examining of digital records found recordings in his office, but rather than automatic, they were triggered by hand, he only recorded what he wanted to record, and nothing that implicated him or made him look bad. That wouldn't do for us, we needed recordings of what we wanted, not of what he wanted, which is why I had to access his office.

At the same time, we could see Steph's tryst with Clangerman being recorded, we could also see that that someone in the security office was watching. Although all were recorded, when she was sucking his cock, the side view became active. I saw her install the condom and then tantalize his cock. When she got sideways on the bed, the end view became active. Someone's personalized porn show.

I can't say as I'd ever watched someone that had slept with me fucking someone else. That this tryst was so much like ours, kept ringing through my mind. But the request that I get checked, that she indicated she wore condoms with clients but not with lovers, and that she didn't want me to be a client, also kept ringing through my mind. I realized I was getting quite attached to her.

"Ah..." I answered, trying to pass on my attraction to her, "she's a pro, she knew what she was getting into."

"Doesn't mean you can't have a thing for her. She sure is pretty."

"Yeah, she is," I admitted, poking the button on the computer to swap cameras. I found Maggie in one room on her back, a fat and naked ass of someone unknown from this angle fucking her with her face plainly visible. As I watched, her shoulders arched back, her hip plainly pushed up and quite audibly, she came. I had no doubt that she hadn't feigned it, it was indeed a real orgasm. I giggled, and shook my head.

"What's so funny?"

"She went to school with Cassandra, graduated Magna Cum Laude. Cassie says her nickname in school was Maggie Cum Loudly. I guess we know why."

I reached over and toggled the display to Casandra, in another room, sucking a cock. That "John's" face was clearly visible, his hand on the back of her head holding her to his prick. There wasn't anything we could learn by watching, I told Larry I'd see him in the morning and left.

I momentarily wondered if Larry would continue to watch for a little personal titillation, wondering if he did who might tickle his fancy? Stephanie, fucking Clangerman? Cassandra who had been sucking "her" client's cock when I'd seen it, or perhaps it was Maggie? We'd had the least interaction with her, but the thought that rang through my head was I hope he's not jacking off watching Stephanie, and I realized that even though she was a self-professed pro, I really did have a bit of a thing for her. I knew that Larry seldom watched porn from his own computers, as he said, so many porn sites had very inferior security set-ups, and were the major source of internet security intrusions, but I also knew he was a heterosexual man who enjoyed beautiful women; there were a couple of times over the years where we'd visited strip bars together. He was especially careful about work computers, we'd had several "clean-up" jobs for important or wealthy clients after the Ashley Madison security debacle of a few years back, so I knew when he did look at porn on-line he did it from only one computer, and used aliases and log-ins that weren't traceable back to the company.

~

"We'll need the bank accounts in the same banks to start with. After we've transferred funds to our accounts, we'll transfer them right back out, and then we'll delete the accounts. It's all electronic, once he agrees, we can initiate in-house transfers that take milli-seconds, and then we'll get out-house transfers that take just seconds. I know exactly how he does this, hiding all the to and from information so within moments, all the money and the records are permanently gone." Cassandra was doing the talking. Her background was business, but her 'catch' had been that she was a stripper. She'd been a stripper, but had performed at high-priced private affairs, where she'd been seen and recruited by Jacobson. It didn't matter to him that she was lesbian, just like Stephanie, she was now trapped. But knowing what she was looking at, she had witnessed and taken notes on everything for quite some time. She'd seen and recorded every bank, every transaction, and knew exactly where all his money was stored. More importantly, she learned how to watch and monitor his offshore accounts.

We were already on the third $20,000 dollar expenditure from the girls, Stephanie had provided $40k and Cassandra another $20k. With all my accessible savings spent, we were now going to exceed a hundred thousand spent, and we weren't even paying for labor. Larry had shown us all the monitoring he'd set up, a whole bank of computers, a dozen monitors live all the time. He was, without a doubt, the most technically savvy person I knew. He was when we met, and he was when I fired him from the company we both worked for, and he was the following day when I'd hired him for my own company, my first employee. That first few months had blown through every penny I had saved but, by the time three months had gone by, income was exceeding outgo, but still -- we hadn't made all that much money in the ensuing years. Personal and on-line security is one of those things that everybody denies they need until they get hit with ransomware, a fraudulent lawsuit, their bank account emptied, or so many other scams that a security consultant could have prevented.

Once he obtained a foothold into the Senators "security" he said it was almost easy for him to passively track and trace the incoming feeds and decipher what he was watching. That Casandra and Stephanie's apartment, both front and back, were under camera scrutiny was easy to pinpoint, and with just a little research he identified a basement entrance, not normally used. By walking a precise path, if needed, Stephanie and Casandra were able to now come and go without Jacobson being the wiser. They were advised to never leave from that door without returning through that door; going in the front or back when they were already supposed to be 'in' would almost certainly raise flags, if and when they ever came under suspicion. The path that avoided surveillance was carefully noted and reviewed, and they knew to never stray from that path. We had no doubt that eventually that suspicion would become real, although we weren't planning on being around to be caught as the money that we were talking about was truly life changing.

That meeting was the first of many, the planning for the blackmail as important as the act. The next step for Larry was the infiltration of the Hotel Security system, as well as installation of a few more cameras to our liking. The Hotel was even easier than the Senators security. As he said, it was so easy that he had to wonder, did anyone really take security into account? Or did everyone just "talk the talk" and ignore it? It certainly seemed that burying one's head in the sand and ignoring even rudimentary security steps was the norm everywhere.

Larry had remote access of the Hotel Security almost from the start. They had entrusted their security cameras and monitoring to a remote security firm that accessed and recorded everything via the internet, but seldom looked at anything live. Larry pulled up a picture of an empty hallway, complete with live time count, and showed it to us. When Stephanie said, "So? What are we looking at?" he flipped a switch and suddenly the hall had multiple people. "This is live," he said, and then toggled the switch, "but this is what I am sending them to be recorded. Nothing they have will ever show our intrusions." It wasn't that we were changing their records after they were made, what they were recording was no longer real -- unless we made it real.

The recordings in the Senators suite were actually more difficult to spoof, and although Larry didn't necessarily want them to be tampered with permanently, he needed them to show nothing while he was setting up our recorders. At the same time that he had accessed the Senators monitoring and placed bogus views in place so he could access the room unbothered, he also found and edited the cameras monitoring Steph and Cassandra's apartment. As he said, it wasn't that he was editing the actual recording, he was replacing the recordings. The time tags were identical, there would be no electronic evidence that the recordings had ever been changed. The audio recording of when I'd swept and found the audio bug, dropping it and stepping on it, became with the help of a couple of willing ladies and their voices just a 'housekeeping' accident. Just as with the Senators house however, we installed a couple of cameras and listening devices of our own to monitor their apartment when they weren't there, just in case someone else decided to add to or replace their apartment snoops.

"Do you want to come over?" Stephanie whispered into my ear toward the end of the meeting.

"To your place?"

"Now that we know how to get out without being seen... doesn't that mean you can get in without being seen?" She ran her hand up across my chest, I had no doubt as to what she really meant.

There was no doubt in my mind that we were both horny. I'd done as she requested, getting a clean bill of health a few days after our first visit. "Did you see the doc?" she asked when I indicated I would like to visit; my nod of affirmative met with her, "me too." She had previously told me that she and all the girls got STD tests after every "business entertainment" session, at the insistence of Senator Asshole, so that was nothing new. He could easily 'farm out' his girls to his accomplices in crime, but if they had passed on some sexually transmitted disease, that could have disastrous repercussions, so he always insisted they get tested after a tryst.

"Go ahead you two," Cassandra said as we finished dinner. She giggled, "you've obviously got the hots for each other, I'll clean up."

There was no argument or suggestion of anything else from Stephanie. She just stood up, reaching for my hand, and walked into the living room. It wasn't like we were out of sight; every time Cassandra came to the kitchen door; she could see us. The dining room was separated from the living room by a wall however, so as she was cleaning the table or in the kitchen, mostly she was out of sight.

Stephanie pulled me onto the couch with her, our lips almost immediately locking, our hands stroking, the kiss hot and passionate. My hands on her breasts elicited a moan of approval; when I slipped them down and pulled her blouse out of her skirt and slid my hand up underneath, it elicited an even stronger moan. Her hands pulled my polo shirt from my pants, I lifted my arms and she pulled it off. I slipped a hand up her skirt, finding her ass bare wearing a thong panty, and slipped around to the front to finger her. "Right there," she directed as my finger found her clit, a shudder running through her body. I slipped a finger to her vagina, realizing I was a bit early as she wasn't anywhere near as wet as she'd been our first time. I pulled my hand out, licking my fingers and then found her clit once again. "

"Oh my God, you two!" Cassandra laughed aloud causing me to look over to the kitchen door where she'd just stepped out, obviously now finished cleaning up and watching us. "Can't you two get a room? The bedroom is right there." I suddenly realized that how lost in lust I had been I had followed Stephanie's lead like a puppy dog. That I'd known Cassandra was in the apartment, totally disappeared from my mind. Now there was no doubt what we were up to, my bare chest and my hand up Stephanie's skirt, although I hadn't taken her shirt or panties off yet, that her bra had been pushed aside was clearly evident by her protruding nipples and the wet mark where I'd sucked them through her shirt.

"I'd say you're jealous, but I know better," Stephanie laughed, pushing away from me, and standing up. "Come on." She said, pulling my hand once again.

"Just jealous of him getting you," Cassandra laughed as we stepped into the bedroom. She pushed at the door, but it didn't swing entirely shut.

Steph turned to me again, this time her hands fumbling with my belt, even as my hands fumbled with her clothes. I'd just had my hand on her pussy and reached under to pull her panties off, a coo of pleasure her response as I fingered her once again. She didn't fight as I pushed her onto her back on the bed, lifted her skirt, and knelt before her. Spreading her legs my tongue went to work pleasuring her, eliciting coos and sighs of pleasure, until her legs and pelvis tightened up in orgasm.

"Ummm," she sighed as I rose and tried to climb onto the bed beside her.

"Like that?" I said, her hands once again fumbling for my pants, only my belt having been loosened before.

"A lot," she answered. "It's nice to have someone pleasure me first," she answered, again indicating, whether she meant to or not, that she was a pro as well as a Congressional staffer. I knew that, but still it pained me, visions of her sucking and then fucking Clangerman suddenly popping into my head.

"First?" I whispered, my hands pushing her loosened blouse aside and bending my lips to her nipple.

"Sometimes guys will go down on me first, but usually it's only after I've done them."

"Bastards," I said, "Don't they know tis better to give than to receive?" She giggled, sitting up and pushing at my now loosened pants. I took the hint and pulled the rest of my clothes off, and she did the same.

I pushed her backwards onto the bed, now totally nude, and let my eyes caress her body. "My god, you're so beautiful," I whispered, my eyes wandering from her head to her feet. I reached down to her landing strip, feeling her remaining pubic hair. The area beside it had fine prickly hairs.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers