It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't shaved yet today," she said, obviously sensing my feeling of them. "If I'd known we were getting together, I would have."

"Preplanning?" I asked.

"Have to. If I didn't prepare for... clients... I don't think I could do it. They don't turn me on naturally, I need to make it seem that they do."

"If this all works out, you'll never have to plan for a client again."

"That would be nice."

'That it would," I agreed, her hand coming over, griping my erection, and pulling me toward her. As I rolled toward her, her legs spread, and there was no doubt in my mind she was directing me to ride her.

Stephanie's legs wrapped over mine, her hand guiding my cock to her pussy. My head split her lips and I pushed in a bit and pulled back pulling her pussy moisture with it, and then sliding back in. She was wet and slippery, the thought momentarily passing through my mind that she wasn't as wet and slippery as she had been our first time together. But by the third push I bottomed out which elicited another sigh of contentment from her. "Ohhh... That's so nice," she whispered, her hips lifting and pushing, indicating for me to get busy.

I didn't take too long to get a rhythm going, slowing at one time, and leaning in to suckle her nipples. Virtually everything I did seemed to elicit a coo or sigh of pleasure, although when I came, she hadn't yet. I continued moving in and out, my semen now making her easily as slippery as she had been our first time. Her head rolled back, her body tensed, and finally she came. I stopped, just resting with my cock inside her, panting. "Oh My God, I love to cum," she said with a sigh, her body relaxing as I pulled out and started to roll to one side.

"Yes, you do my slutty lover," Cassandra's voice intruded from the foot of the bed. Turning, I found Cassie standing totally nude with her hands on Stephanie's feet. "Did he leave me dessert?" She asked, a hand reaching over to push my foot out of the way where it was still draped over Stephanie's.

"Yes, he did."

I was shocked. Yes, I knew that Cassie and Steph were lovers, they'd told me beforehand that they were and that they lived together; we were actually in "their" bed and bedroom, not just Stephanie's bed. Cassie had been right there earlier in the living room, had seen us, seen me with my hand in Stephanie's panties and told us to get a room. I'd assumed that meant to get out of her sight, but now, here she was crawling into bed with us -- also totally nude. Somehow, I knew this wasn't unusual, but never having been in a threesome of any kind, that she was joining us now, to the obvious pleasure and agreement of Steph, was a surprise. At least to me. Gradually I came to understand this wasn't just a surprise to them, they had planned it.

Cassie's mouth ran up the inside of Steph's legs, past her knees, onto her thighs -- gradually spreading her legs as she got closer and closer to her pussy. I could see a small amount of cum decorating Steph's vagina, disappearing when Cassie's tongue stroked up and across it. Her tongue slipped up her slit, finding and caressing her clit, before moving back down. Her mouth moved against her vagina, obviously sucking and, I surmised, tongue fucking Steph.

A threesome had definitely caught me by surprise, my shock gradually disappearing. I hadn't gotten any sexual vibes from Cassandra and now that she'd joined us, the utter eroticism of seeing her eating her roomie had my cock rapidly growing again.

Cassie was smaller than Steph; not really short, but not as tall as Kathy, my sister, who had been 5 foot 6. Steph was an inch or so taller, Cassie an inch or so smaller, probably 5 foot 4. Stephanie's boobs were utter perfection, easily the best tits I'd ever seen or played with; Cassie's were gorgeous, just not the same shape. Stephanie's were perfectly formed, rounded mounds. Cassie's were more cone shaped, the area around her areolas and nipples a bit puffy, her nipples erect. I'd noticed the small bumps many times, presumably Cassie was one of those lucky women who always had erect nipples to entice their lovers eyes. Stephanie obviously normally needed a bra; Cassie could go braless easily. Cassie's ass was thin and tight, not as spectacular as Stephanie's, but very nice also. Her legs reached from heaven to the floor, although skinnier and not as muscular as Stephanie's. But regardless of the comparison, seeing her naked and now eating my lover, had me coming to terms with the change of events. Reaching over I no sooner had my hand on Cassie's tit than her hand came up, slapped mine and her mouth pulled away from Steph's pussy. "No!" she said quite pointedly. "Off Limits! I get too many fucking men through work. You can look, but don't touch." She immediately went back to work on Steph, leaving me shocked. I looked up at Steph.

"Sorry babe, I should have told you." Reaching for my hand she took it and pulled it to her breast. "But you can play with mine."

It didn't take long, and Cassandra had Stephanie coming for the third time after which they changed spots. Cassandra put two pillows under her hips, causing Stephanie to raise up onto her knees. When I didn't immediately respond to the erotic showing, she pulled away from licking Cassie's pussy. "Uh... hello? Jim? Do you need a written invitation? I like it doggie..."

I obviously wasn't up on all the do's and don'ts of a lesbian-bi-threesome. But I had gotten hard again watching them, and now slid in behind Steph and slipped my rod into her again. Having come just a bit before, my cock, although hard, was also a bit numb. I could tell I wasn't going to cum rapidly, maybe not at all, but Steph easily came, as did Cassie. I didn't stop when she did, nor did I pay attention when Cassandra moved out from under Stephanie, allowing her head and shoulders to sag to the bed and pillows.

Cassandra rolled away after she extricated herself, lying on an arm and watching as I boned her lover. I saw her hand go down between her legs, masturbating as she watched.

By now I was totally numb, although hard, and it felt good, I just knew I wasn't going to cum. I had sweat dripping from my forehead. Cassandra leaned over to Stephanie and whispered something to her ear, but all I heard was the "uh-huh," of her response. Rolling away and getting off the bed I didn't even pay attention to Cassie or what she was doing. I might have, but my mind was concentrating on my cock pistoning in and out of Stephanie and the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock. Cassie returned, holding something. "Just a minute, Jim," Stephanie said putting her hand up to my chest. I pulled back and out while she turned over. Cassie handed her the small bottle of clear liquid that I recognized. "We're getting too dry," she said, reaching for my cock with the liquid on her hand, and I groaned in amazement. I hadn't realized we needed more lubricant. Spreading her legs, she dribbled a couple of drops on her pussy, wiping it in with her middle finger and then rolled back over onto her knees, putting her ass into the air for me once again.

The difference was phenomenal. I slipped into her again, now easily as wet as she had been for our first encounter. The difference in sensation had me groan in approval. "Like that?" she asked, between pants.

'Oh, God, that's amazing." I answered, now able to tell that I would be able to cum. Her hand reached under and she fondled my balls between her legs before slipping even further back and with no warning her middle finger, lubricated with the liquid, slipped into my ass.

I grunted in surprise and sudden orgasm both. "Oh Fuck!!" I grunted, my movements coming to a stop.

"Keep going!" Steph shuddered, "I'm almost there... don't stop!"

Gripping her hips to help me keep up the pummeling, I grunted with each thrust, feeling her body contracting against mine, until suddenly she convulsed and her finger pulled out of my ass as she gripped my leg to stop me. I was panting, the kinkiest and most unexpected orgasmic experience of my life blowing my mind. I still had my cock inside Stephanie, but now Cassandra, realizing that we'd both cum, pushed me backwards.

"Move," she said, and when I did, she rolled onto her back, sliding her face in under Stephanie's pussy and pulled her down to her face. I could do nothing but watch, totally spent, but Stephanie came again and then returned the favor to Cassandra, pulling her pussy to her face.

There had been more orgasms of the three of us in the time we'd been playing than I'd ever experienced in any setting before. Granted I'd never been in a threesome, I'd never seen a lesbian encounter, I'd never had a finger up my ass before, never seen cum eaten from a pussy before, and never been so sated before. Stephanie rolled over after they were both satisfied, and Cassandra slipped over onto her other side, the three of us falling asleep.

It was my time for the 4 am walk of shame. I didn't have to, but I awoke and figured I'd let them get ready for work in an hour or two without my being in the way. "Hey Babe," I said, stroking Stephanie's arm, "I'm going to go."

"Uhmm, you were really good," she whispered.

"Go back to sleep."

"Ok."

~

We were getting together now virtually every day, at least every other day. It was just the two of us when we were at my apartment, but whenever I stayed over at their place, the threesome aspect almost always repeated. Cassandra was as addicted to Steph's tongue as Steph was to Cassandra's. Cassie always referred to my cum as "dessert" never admitting she was getting the equivalent of a blow job orgasm in her mouth. Whenever Steph and I fucked and Cassie was there, she always ate Stephanie afterward.

Cassandra was just as gorgeous in her own way as Stephanie was. Steph had easily become my lover, and it didn't hurt me to let her and Cassie be lovers also. I suspected they were having sex on days when I wasn't there, I didn't even think about it at first but, when I asked, Stephanie confirmed that they regularly had sex, somewhere between 4 and 6 times a week, even while she and I were fucking nearly every day. I recognized almost immediately that licking Stephanie and especially eating my cum from her pussy was truly Cassandra's kink. Several times she'd sat and watched us, naked and masturbating, until I came in Steph, and then she moved right in, pushing me out of the way to go down on her. Steph never failed to come again, and then she'd roll them over and tongue Cassie until she came also.

It was perhaps three weeks later, and I'd carefully remained clear of Cassie the entire time, that I slipped again. Stephanie was going down on Cassie who was moaning and twiddling her own nipples. One hand lowered to Steph's head, always a sign that she was about to cum, and without thinking I reached over and pinched Cassie's nipple with my thumb and forefinger.

The response from Cassie was instantaneous, her hand coming over and gripping my wrist. I hadn't intended to push her boundaries, just two extremely sexy women having my mind on other things. Her verbal assault was also instantaneous, and vicious: "Touch my tit again and I'll cut your fucking dick off."

Steph looked up at me from between her legs, my wrist still in Cassie's grip. "She really doesn't like sex with men," she said, and went back down to her lover's pussy.

~

"It's going to hurt."

Stephanie and Cassie and Larry and I were discussing the specifics of what was to take place. "Not like my finger, I'm sure he's going to take you dry." I wanted to look at Larry but refrained, mine and Stephanie's and Cassie's sex life having all intermingled in front of Larry. That he'd installed hidden monitoring camera's inside their apartment (although not in their bedroom) was reminded when he asked me if I'd forgotten they were there. I had, and admitted so, knowing that he was telling me that he'd observed us the night before. At least it was just Stephanie and me who had gotten carried away on the living room floor as Casandra had been out somewhere. I didn't find out where until he told me that Casandra had been entertaining the Senator from South Carolina in Jacobson's penthouse. He'd recorded her serving him and Jacobson while topless, the Senator from South Carolina fondling and squeezing her boobs whenever she walked by, finally pulling her down into his lap. Giggling and flirting back she let him fondle her and fondled his cock in return, all with Jacobson just watching, until he turned to Jacobson and asked "Is she as good of a little cocksucker as I think she is?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Jacobson answered.

"How about it honey? Are you as good a cocksucker as my secretary back home?"

"What?" Cassie giggled, slipping out of his lap and slapping him, playfully. "Are you two timing me? Now I gotta prove that I'm still the best little cocksucker you know?"

"He's a regular," Larry said to me, "about every two weeks. He's got a thing for Cassie, always asks for her." I just nodded, numb at the use of Cassie as a cum dumpster. Numb at the use of Stephanie, Cassandra, Maggie, Wendy, and Nellie all as whores to force or blackmail others into voting for whatever act that Senator Asshole had been bought to supply. I watched as the Senator pulled his pants loose and Cassie dropped to her knees and sucked him off. He pulled her back up afterward, continued to play with her breasts and finished stripping her naked. Fondling her bare breasts, an act that had gotten my wrist pinned and the threat of immediate bodily harm, his hand dropping down to stroke her pussy. Her legs spread wide to allow him to touch her, and finally when he was hard again, pulling her into his lap and sliding inside her. I knew she came when he fingered her, but also recognized she wasn't close to cumming when she suddenly acted like she had after he came for the second time. Before I wouldn't have noticed, but after having been with her and Stephanie many times, seen her actually cum from Steph's fingers or tongue, I now recognized the orgasm that she pretended to experience was nothing but an act.

~

"You've made it hard on yourselves by becoming lovers." Larry said as an intro to our run-through.

"Why is that?"

"You're supposed to be a pick-up. Someone in the bar that the bartender has turned in as a likely mark. You can't know each other; you can't give any inkling that you're anything except just a lonely businessman." We all knew that the bartender was the initial contact, that once the Senator advised he wanted some ass that night, that he passed the word to the bartender who then directed Cassie or Stephanie to the most likely mark.

We ran through the scenario, and when I suggested that perhaps going to the actual bar and choreographing the act would be in order, Larry said, "You'd make a fucking lousy spy."

"But if no-one is there? If nobody knows us?"

"Too much chance. We know the layout, we know where everything is, we do it on paper and never give anyone a chance to identify that it was a set-up before we get there. You'll have to memorize the layout, review the hidden camera videos that Cassie and Steph bring us, but you must never go there before."

We practiced. Me pretending to not know Cassandra or Stephanie. Stephanie pretending to be Senator Assholes husband, the "lonely and horny" wife left on her own. Cassie was to enter the bar early, provide the first visual distraction, give me a chance to acknowledge to the bartender that if she came back, perhaps I'd make a pass at her, and set the stage for Stephanie. There would almost assuredly be unknown men on the prowl, we just didn't know whom. We would have to play that as it occurred, however none of us thought it would be a problem. And, if anything went wrong, all I had to do was stand-up, walk away, and leave the keycard on the counter. Stephanie said this had happened a time or two in the past, someone standing up and walking away. The bartender, Jacobson's insider or a well-paid informant, had swept the glasses and card away so to defray suspicions.

Setting up the security and cameras was actually easier. Larry had complete hidden control of both the Hotel Security cameras and Jacobson's suite cameras. He hooked in a false feed of the hotel cameras using the exact time matched from the previous day with just the date tag modified. As long as nothing untoward happened while he was in the suite, he was golden. Cassandra provided the key card, showing up and entering the suite at exactly 10 am on one day, with Larry doing the same on the following day. He didn't even have to modify the key logger, it showed exactly what we wanted it to. The Senators cameras were almost as easy to fudge, most of the time they showed absolutely nothing at that time of day anyway. He modified the inside to show Cassandra going where she was going, and then set it into a repeating loop of "nothing". When he was all done, he reset Cassandra reappearing and leaving the suite -- and then he swapped everything back to normal, but with all the additional camera angles we wanted.

False identities turned out to be our single most expensive expenditure, just about decimating all our monies. Again Larry, with his background, knew exactly how to get alternate identities, alternate passports, and alternate citizenships. One thing about government records, once you are an "insider," it's easy to spoof the system. It's only when you're an outsider that it's difficult. Setting up the offshore banking information was just a formality, and each of us took a trip to a "friendly to people who wished not to be traced locality," and set up an account.

The first visit was in person at a bank, but after that Cassandra modified the accounts so she had access to be able to transfer everything in without arousing suspicions. We each had an account, all we needed was to make sure that Jacobson had more at risk to fight what we did than to accept his fate. That money would definitely be a big ticket -- but the reality is if he fought, it would ruin him more than losing the money.

The more we met and talked and planned, the more often that I spent most of the night with Steph. That Steph was a rabid cock hound there was no doubt. If I'd ever truly met a nymphomaniac it was Steph, but seldom did we end up alone in bed having sex. If I spent the night with Stephanie, by default, Cassandra was with us. When she was home, that is; when she was not out entertaining one of Senator Asshole's marks, Cassie always joined us to clean my cum from Stephanie's pussy with her tongue. And usually, Stephanie would shove a finger up my ass.

At first it was lubed, like she did that first time, but towards the end, it was dry. She would press against my anus, and then have me relax, until she could get a finger in. Later she used her thumb, and when I suggested that she start with her finger before going to the larger thumb, she pointed out that the Senator wouldn't be using his finger, and wouldn't be giving me the opportunity to "loosen up". Gradually I got where I could relax, push out, and take her thumb without too much difficulty.

Afterward we would fall asleep, Stephanie usually cuddling with Cassie as much or more than me. An early riser, I always left before they got up, and always remembered to exit through the unmonitored door.

~

Setting up the multiple video recordings, most of them having been created by the Senators own coercion and blackmail recordings, was time consuming. We painted the picture, most everything time tagged, and then we edited in the corresponding voting. Congressman Daedalus from Illinois was entertained by Maggie Monday night, and on then on Tuesday he voted for the bill on the oil pipeline that he'd previously been against. The video of Senator Richards started with him sitting naked in a chair and masturbating while Stephanie's tongue was on his wife's clit, and then Stephanie's spread wide in the chair, her hand caressing his wife's hair as she knelt naked feasting on Stephanie's pussy, and then the following day the bill to spend a few Billion more on military hardware with one of the big guys was passed thanks to his Richards vote. We had video of Cassie giving blowjob after blowjob, and often fucking, followed almost always within 24 to 48 hours by a vote of which the Senator or Congressman voted positively. We had video of Maggie, and Wendy and Nellie all providing sexual favors to opponents of legislation who suddenly, often just hours later, changed their votes. And it wasn't just the 'elected' officials. Businessmen, Sheiks (as Steph had experienced,) foreign dignitaries or foreign officials. The Senator had positioned cameras that made it impossible to deny that a cock and pussy or mouth had been together -- there was no doubt that this was not a simulation.