It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they left us with wasn't "life changing" money but at least we weren't destitute.

The note was hand-written, in an envelope, at the front desk. I hadn't even thought to ask if there might be something when I wasn't expecting anything, but the following morning the clerk asked if I wanted my mail.

"Jim,

I guess by now you've figured out that you're never going to see us again. You really were a nice guy, as I told Cassie the other day, if I were ever going to really like a man, it would be you. You were the first man in years that I didn't have to use lube with all the time.

I really was sorry about Kathy, too, she was such a nice girl. But after she told us about you and your capabilities, we knew you were what we needed. It's just that she didn't want to go along, and when she was going to spill the beans, we couldn't let her do that. We'd planned this for so long and she was going to ruin it. It made a perfect excuse, blaming her death on the Senator and, getting you to help. I couldn't do it; Cassandra had no problem taking care of her however, she said it was just like when she'd done the guy that had molested her for years just before she left her home for good. We didn't take it all, as you probably now know, we left you each 1% of what we transferred into each account, figured you'd earned that much.

It wasn't signed.

~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed and were confounded by the twists. I've heard from many that once they knew the outcome, they had to go back as they realized there were many clues in Chapter 1 that they had missed.

Please take time to vote and as always, share your feedback and comments.