It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were editing, making the link between the girls whoring themselves to make the Senators bidding take place, that Cassandra was well known for her blowjobs became quite obvious. Any of the girls would fuck if needed, but that Cassie was known for giving extraordinary blow jobs, despite that she didn't want me to touch her, became quite obvious. I knew she would fuck when required, but having been around her with Stephanie, I could now detect a real orgasm versus a faked orgasm. No matter how good the John's felt she was, I never saw her have a real orgasm by fucking.

"What happened?" I questioned her one evening when we were alone.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't want me or a man to touch you, at least not a lover, but it seems you're well known for blowjobs."

"Why, do you want one?" She didn't quite spit it out, but I could tell something about it was offensive.

"No. Don't get me wrong. I know very well that you and Steph are lovers and if you never had to touch a man again it would be too soon. I'm just curious, you've obviously reconciled your inner desires with your outer needs. I've seen on the videos, many of the..." I paused, looking for the right word, "bastards... ask for you."

She nodded her head, apparently deciding to tell me. "After sucking cocks for 16 years, I guess I've learned a thing or two."

It took me a second to realize what she'd said. "How old are you," I asked, cocking my head to one side, not quite believing what my math calculated to.

"Twenty-six."

My head rose in disbelief, my mouth opened, and then I closed it again. "Molested?"

She cocked her head back and forth, sort of a non-committal answer. "My mother's boyfriend. Said if I ever told anyone, he'd kill me and her too. Started with him, and then he began bringing his friends over."

"Fuck." I knew it had to be something. "Rape?"

She shrugged her shoulders and nodded. "Not until after I got my first period. He said, "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed... and then he shared me that way with his friends, too."

"Damn," I said, shaking my head in disbelief, her attitude toward men now totally understandable. "And now you want nothing to do with men."

"I've done what I've had to, but after the Senator pays for what he's done, if I ever have a cock in my mouth again, I'll bite it in two."

I nodded. "Understandable." I was silent for a moment or two. "Not all guys are bad guys you know."

"If they've got a dick, I've got no use for them."

"Except for Larry and me?"

"I've got no use for them sexually," she clarified.

The hard part for me was watching the Senator rape me. That I'd accepted her key card at the bar, pocketed it and walked away was clearly visible on the video. That hotel security had me entering the elevator, fumbling with the keypad before finally realizing that the elevator was locked, for that floor without a key, was visible. That Stephanie and I had normal, consensual sex was quite obvious. And finally, me agreeably allowing her to tie and handcuff my wrists, lifting my ass and pushing my face into the pillows was pretty explicit. Steph weaseling her way between my legs on her back, taking my cock into her mouth, and Cassie then climbing between her legs and eating my cum from Stephanie's pussy, as she had so many times, still came across as "consensual".

And then the Senator arrived.

Naked, his cock already erect, the only surprise was seeing him put a few drops of lube onto his cock before climbing up and straddling Steph's body, and with little fanfare shoving his cock in my ass. My scream of pain was audible, but just barely with my face in the pillow. All of the interaction afterward, the back and forth with the Senator telling me I'd just been fucked by my elected official -- it was all plainly audible. We put subtitles on it just to make sure. There was nobody who could ever see this who would think it was other than what it was -- a rape, of a male, by an elected official, who had repeatedly voted on anti-gay bills, anti-pornography bills, had repeatedly forced puritanical bills into congress that his constituency back home thought made him the greatest conservative politician in the USA.

The transfer of funds from the Senators offshore accounts was almost anti-climactic. With Cassandra's insider information, she knew all of the senator's accounts, all of his passwords, and with Larry's technical skills, it was done in literally seconds. The two-party identification came back to the Senator's office -- they transferred $200 million evenly into four accounts, leaving him a "paltry" $17 million as his previous $796 million had, since we first targeted it, grown to $817 million. We were going to take it all, but didn't want to arouse any suspicions by zeroing out the account, and even number transfers matched what he'd done at different occasions in the past.

The flash drive and letter were left on his desk where he found them as soon as he entered his office. He was on the phone, we had it all being recorded, and got to see his reaction. We'd expected a "Son of a Bitch" or something reaction -- instead he just sat in his chair, obviously stunned, and then got up and walked to the bugs we'd planted, their location in his office obvious from our recording, picking them out of their hiding places one by one.

"Senator,

Your political career is over.

Take a look at the flash drive with this letter, and you'll see that it is over. The trouble with being a crook and a thief is that crooks and thieves can't go to the police for help. They can't draw on the FBI to recover "their" lost but illegally obtained property. You may want to go after someone, but please know that this isn't the only copy of this revealing video documentary.

By the way, you will find that your offshore accounts are $800 million dollars short this morning. Whether you realized it or not, the banks think you legitimately transferred that money to others in payment for services rendered, just as you've done so many times before. Your office verified the two-device verification; there is no way for you to recover that money. And, since it was illegally obtained, there is no way you can even acknowledge that you ever had it, let alone had it taken from you.

Of course, this flash drive is one of only many that await you making one wrong step. You'll see and easily identify the multiple people that you blackmailed and bribed to do what you wanted. If you pursue this, not only are you going down, but so will all those others that you have compromised. We obviously can't go to the police or Feds with this information, but we don't have to. AP, UPI, Reuters, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Good Morning America, Fox News, CNN - all are on the list of entities that will receive electronic copies of this if you should not follow directions.

You will make an announcement you are withdrawing from the re-election campaign. You will then make an announcement that for personal reasons you are resigning from your position, and will then return to your home. You will remain mute for four weeks, without leaving your house or communicating with the press or others -- for any reason -- for those four weeks. After that you may make whatever excuse you want, but realize that should you ever make any indication to anyone as to the reason for your departure for politics, or ever again attempt to be in politics, the data will be transferred immediately.

You will retire, remain retired, and with the several hundred million still in your onshore accounts and the fairly substantial sum we've left in your offshore accounts, you will survive. We suggest that you give your personal staff substantial separation bonuses. None of the remaining staff have any idea what is happening, just whatever you tell them, but should you make up disparaging stories about what is happening, or fail to provide them with separation packages, know that they will become aware of all that is on these recordings. We will not need to pass that data on to the media, we're pretty sure they will take care of that for us."

We watched as he put the flash drive into his computer, pulling up the video file, and then immediately going on-line to check the bank balances. At the end when it explained where most of the bugs in his office were located, we watched as one by one he collected them all. Afterward his "security" imbeciles arrived and swept his office for more.

~

I settled into the First-Class seat, appreciating, as always, the larger seats and elbow room. I'd been like the average person all my life, traveling by air only when required, and never by First-Class when it was being paid out of my pocket.

We all had different flights, through different cities, planning to meet up at Larry's place when we got there. He'd gone two days before the actual heist to make sure he had remote monitoring functioning which, not unexpectedly, worked perfectly. Jacobson found and removed all the items we'd informed him of, found two others that we hadn't informed him of, and then watched as he planned on how he was going to get us. We sent Jacobson and Senator Richards a clip of Richards masturbating while watching Stephanie and his wife servicing each other. Our note to both said that it was up to Jacobson as to whether this video went to the media or stayed hidden. We listened up as Richards chewed up and down on Jacobson, and then we sent a note to just Jacobson that said, "You have been warned."

Larry monitored Jacobson's accounts, and he definitely tried to find out what had happened to "his" money, but the security at the banks was much tighter than Jacobson had ever had. He got one company that actually got close to breaking into the secure bank system, but a couple of anonymous tips to the bank closed those loopholes.

Cassandra and Stephanie were immediately prime suspects as they just disappeared but, then again, we really hadn't tried to hide that fact. They'd walked away from everything, leaving the country with just a carry-on bag and any past traceable history. Bank accounts closed, all bills paid, utilities paid and closed. With their new identifications, their past persons literally 'ceased to be.' Of course, Jacobson tried to trace them, but Larry wasn't the best in the business for nothing. There was never any hint that Jacobson thought Kathy's brother and his business were behind his economic and political demise. Guys like Jacobson, used to being in charge of the world, didn't go away easily however. I didn't for the life of me believe that Jacobson would totally take this lying down, he'd been the instigator, the fixer, the bastard, ruining others' lives for his own gain. Time would tell; we didn't plan on following him forever, but as long as he stayed out of the spotlight, he was done for. In another 10 or 15 years he'd either be dead or irrelevant, and in the meantime, I felt that I'd avenged my sisters murder. I'd have loved to plug the bastard and plant him six foot down, but that would have assuredly meant my own demise which I really didn't want to plan on. Much better to stab him where it hurt, and where he couldn't fight back without cutting himself even deeper.

I waited another two days, a "just in case" measure if something hadn't gone totally as planned. It had gone as planned, Larry and I had agreed we might as well pull the plug, and now I was in the air. I asked for a Scotch and Soda, delivered by a pretty stewardess with a pleasing smile on her face. I took the drink, noting the similarity of the stew to Stephanie. Virtually the same color of skin, black hair cut in the airline style accenting her face. Although Stephanie almost always wore clothes that displayed a little breast which the airline uniform didn't, her bust was almost the same size too.

I tilted the chair back, closed my eyes and my mind drifted back over the previous months. I remembered it all, step by step. Stephanie's note, finding that Kathy had been murdered and Stephanie's assertion that Jacobson had done it. Our mutual attraction, her telling me I was a nice guy.

That Stephanie had rocked my physical world, there was no doubt. We'd made love in her bed, in my bed, on the couch, on the floor, on the kitchen table. All except that one time at her house to start with, the day we'd discovered the unmonitored basement door, she'd always been exceedingly wet, and that time she'd introduced some lube to ostensibly shove her finger in my ass, but afterward, she'd lubed my cock a bit and her pussy had seemed as slippery as every other time. She so seemed to like me, like my touch. Too bad Cassandra didn't like my touch too, she was as much of a real looker as Stephanie. I could have easily been enticed into a threesome with her and Steph. I didn't quite understand her kinky penchant for eating my cum from Stephanie if she wasn't into men, but it wasn't many men that had two beautiful women naked and in their bed at the same time. And I had to admit, Carrie lying between Steph's legs, licking, and sucking her pussy while Steph looked at me with a smile -- it was definitely hot.

The rape of me had gone exactly according to plan. We'd caught the Senator red-handed, or perhaps it was "red-dicked," on multiple cameras. I wondered if he'd gotten some of my shit on his cock; having read about anal intercourse when we were setting everything up, I saw where getting shit on a cock in anal isn't unusual. One article had said "you will, deal with it." Maybe he'd get hepatitis or something worse and die? Not likely, I realized, as that was more a factor for someone sucking a cock that had been up an ass without cleaning it first. I thought about Stephanie crawling underneath to suck my cock while Carrie ate my cum from her pussy while the Senator crawled...

I sat up.

One more time I ran everything through my head, and it all made sense except for that.

Carrie had been eating my cum from Stephanie's pussy, in bed with Steph and me, with me still there, for nearly 6 months, which made it seem natural. But, with every other "Joe Politician" John that we had seen, she had said they'd used condoms. But that night of the rape, when Stephanie had finally crawled into my bed, she had explained why she was so late; "He wanted to watch Cassie and me; watch her eat your cum from my pussy and then he didn't go to bed right away." We had not used a condom.

When we'd first gotten together, we went through three condoms that first night. She'd asked me to get a blood test, said she had gotten one too, but she always used condoms with clients, and after blood tests we hadn't used condoms from then on. Cassie hadn't joined us until a while later. Stephanie had said that whenever the Senator told her she was going to put out for someone, she'd pre-apply some lube as she seldom got turned on, and to make sure she had condoms.

"I always have my biggest orgasms when Cassie's eating cum from my pussy."

I went back over it in my mind again. I was supposedly a "John", set up by the bartender who didn't know that I knew. Stephanie, the hooker, had picked me up, used the key subterfuge to entice me to follow her. We'd gone to the Senators suite, where we had fucked as lovers, not as a John and a prostitute. Cassie had gone down on Stephanie, sucking my cum from her pussy, while the Senator was fucking me in the ass. The Senator made no comment about watching Cassie eat cum from Stephanie's pussy which meant it was not unusual for him. He had wanted to stay and watch. I hadn't put on a condom, but should have. Cassie ate my cum from Steph's pussy, but there should have been nothing there if I was truly a "John."

Again, and again, I went through it in my mind, the seemingly easy equations always coming up as 1 plus 1 equals 3. My mind went back to the first night, the first time Stephanie and I had sex. She'd seemed inordinately wet, and then I remembered that she said she always prepared herself before meeting a John. The time I'd followed her home, the first time Cassie had joined us, she'd started out not quite as wet, until she got the lube -- supposedly to make it easier to shove her finger up my ass -- but she had added lube to her pussy also. She'd started drier, and had then gotten wetter. No other time when we got together had she been "dry" when we first started playing, just that one time when it was unexpected.

My mind latched onto Steph's explanation, ostensibly to me, when I was the "John," just after the Senator had taken my ass. She'd been talking to me, but the script had been laid out to make the Senator think that I wasn't in on the 'scam'. "I told you, we've got an open marriage," she'd said, supposedly in reference to her phony marriage to the Senator, but with the changing of just a few words from "he" to "she," or "her," she could have been talking to me. "Cassandra and I are lovers... Cassandra and I take care of each other, and she lets me have my men every now and again and occasionally we share with the Senator... I love the feeling of your cock bobbing in my mouth from his fucking you from behind, and when Cassandra eats your cum out of my pussy, I always have my biggest orgasms."

Hindsight is always clearer than foresight, and despite Stephanie portraying the Senator as not interested in women, she had outright said they occasionally share with him. That the Senator had watched Cassie eat cum from Steph's pussy before now seemed obvious, it had not been a surprise, and the excuse for being so late that night was that he'd stayed to watch that creampie act.

It was a long flight, and eventually I went through everything else. Although I couldn't find any other discrepancies, those I just couldn't make fit.

It made me wonder what else wasn't as it seemed.

It had been the long way for me, a flight to Frankfurt and following a three-hour layover, another long flight, our last "let's not make it easy to get caught" provision. Larry had a slightly shorter route, having flown to Heathrow first, and then on to Edinburgh, his first identity disappearing into Europe; Cassie had flown alone to Madrid, her first identity also never again to be used anywhere. Stephanie had chosen to go through Rome via Mexico City. Our First-Class tickets, each in the name of a previously non-existent person who had a complete "history," even though they had never really existed, our final measure. First Class got me automatic access to the lounge and a shower in Frankfurt, my "point of origin" for the next flight, so I felt almost human on the second flight, but still my mind had gone numb, always returning to that one moment in time with Cassandra going down on Stephanie while the Senators cock was up my ass.

Neither Stephanie nor Cassandra were in their rooms. They'd checked in, but that was all. Larry was in his room, however. When I asked if he'd seen or heard from the girls, he said that we weren't due to meet for another couple of hours, but I told him they hadn't answered their doors. He told me to play it cool, everything had gone according to plan, and I told him that's what I was worried about. Somehow, I knew that things had gone according to plan, just not the plan that Larry and I knew about. I went down and got the hotel managers assistance to "check on my co-workers who weren't answering," and of course their rooms were empty and showed no signs of anyone having been there. When I got back to Larry's room, he looked pale, his computer open, the banking records opened. I didn't have to ask, he just pointed at the screen. Cassandra and Stephanie's accounts were empty, zero balances; Larry's and mine each had $2 million left. He tried to follow the trail, to tell what had happened, but except that the balances had been transferred out, he could tell nothing. The accounts the money had been transferred to no longer even existed. Although he could see that money had gone to certain accounts, when he tried to follow those accounts, there was nothing there. The records were wiped.