All Comments on 'It's Not Bad If You Like It'

by KinkyKar18

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
iwannaexploreriwannaexplorerover 17 years ago
KEEP GOING!!!!!!

THAT WAS GREAT KEEP OING AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU DO PUH-LLLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
and I liked it

I find you can tell this story was written by a female, even though I'm sure it's enjoyable for both genders. It's hot to put it simply, without being overdone or under, the perfect mix of gentle with rough. It also appeals to many types, but seeing most people have multiple preferences it's extra good ;) Thanks again, I hope you keep writing more for this story, my only critism was that it was too short.

en_extaseen_extaseabout 17 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed this story a lot. I think my favorite part was that one of the guy's knew her secret turn-ons and used it against her. It would have been hot if you had explored that further... Stress her reluctance to the entire situation, and have a longer build-up to her eventual break down as she gives into her involuntary arousal. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cheesepaper

That my dear was by far a thrilling and exhilarating story. Very dramatic and good sense of emotioanal description :D

Keep me informed of when you update it :)

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Great pacing

Until right at the end when things got a little too rushed. Nice job overall, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous