It's Not What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they were in the parking lot when I walked up. I asked them if the food was any good at Lou's. One of them made a comment about coming all this way to the woods and finding a sissy boy. I put my hand on my hip and said it takes one to know one and walked in. They followed me in, you know the rest."

"That wasn't real smart on your part. Does that kind of thing happen to you frequently?" asked Eddie.

"Not in California much, or anywhere else really if I've got my macho act going. Last night I was tired and just looking to get a meal away from the set location. I didn't read my audience very well it seems."

"Well, I can see you playing the gay thing for a laugh." Eddie told him.

"Why do you say that?" Luke asked, sounding curious.

"Don't be offended dude, I didn't mean in a bad way. You just seem to have a feminine side to you as well, that's all."

"Um, thanks, I guess," Luke said dubiously.

"Well, they aren't biting this morning, let's go in and have lunch."

After grilled cheese's and tomato soup Luke said, "You were talking about splitting wood. Could I try that?"

"Sure, the worst you can do is miss and lose a leg."

Luke's aim wasn't too bad, but he didn't have enough upper body strength to split very many pieces cleanly. Eddie decided he didn't have to be very strong to be in a sitcom. He wound up getting the axe stuck and having to pound the log up and down until it split. Eddie accused him of abusing the wood until it gave up and fell apart.

As the afternoon went on Luke did improve on his technique. When he got tired Eddie asked him about trying the chainsaw. Luke said sure, but quickly changed his mind when Eddie fired up the saw. He imagined a myriad of potentially deadly scenarios involving loss of blood and or limbs.

"That is just death waiting to happen," he told Eddie. "How did you ever have the courage to try it?"

"I've been using chain saws since I was maybe twelve. It's so cold up here our brain's get frozen and we don't think very much sometimes. Now I just think about how I have to do this to stay warm in the winter."

Luke laughed and said, "Don't they have people that deliver the finished product and all you have to do is throw it in the stove?"

"Oh, sure they do, and how do you propose I pay the guy?" Eddie wondered.

"Is everyone up here as self-sufficient as you?"

"Pretty much, I guess. There's never enough money so you do what you need to do to survive. Poverty is the price you pay for being able to live up here."

"Don't you ever want to go to a fancy restaurant, to a play, or a night club?"

"Well, Lou's isn't bad. The high school puts on two plays a year. I'd rather sit on the pontoon at night and watch the stars and the aurora borealis than a disco ball. We do have a movie theater you know. It's only open in the summer though."

"To each his own, I guess. I don't think I could survive up here," Luke admitted.

"Well, we locals have a saying about that: Good, we don't want you here. Leave your money here and go home."

They went out fishing in the afternoon and caught enough for a fish dinner. Luke seemed fascinated by how easily Eddie cleaned the fish but quickly turned down Eddie's offer of letting him try it. After they ate Luke asked about watching TV.

"I get two stations almost clearly. I only turn it on for the weather forecast. No internet or cable either. Cell phone works if you stand in a certain spot in the driveway."

"Jesus, what do you do at night then?"

Eddie pointed to the eight bookcases and two racks of DVD's, saying, "There it is, what more do you need?"

"I don't think I have read a book since I was eighteen," Luke said walking to the nearest bookcase.

"Pick something out then," Eddie told him, then asked, "Did you want me to pick you up anything in town tomorrow?"

"What, you're going to leave me out here, alone?" Luke asked nervously.

"Yeah, you should be all right unless a bear gets you." He saw the look on Luke's face and quickly said, "Kidding, just kidding. I have two classes tomorrow. One after school, then another at seven."

"Well, some clothes that fit and were from like this century might be nice," Luke teased.

"Screw you pal, you get whatever the Co-op store has," Eddie said laughing. "Anything else?"

"Um, yeah, actually there is. I ah, need some um, underwear," he said blushing.

"Some panties like you have on now you mean?" Eddie said with a straight face.

"Well, ah yeah, I suppose so."

"So, size eight bikini panties. Cotton or nylon? What color?"

"I must say, you are taking this better than I thought you would," Luke admitted.

Eddie smiled saying, "I had a girlfriend a couple of years ago that liked it when I wore her panties. It felt kind of sexy to wear them. I even wore them for a while after we broke up. It's no big deal."

"Thank you for understanding, it's just something I've done for a long time now. Nylon please, any color is fine."

They spent the rest of the evening reading and by eleven were in bed.

They were up and out on the lake by seven a.m., when they came in for lunch, Eddie picked up his grocery and clothes shopping lists. He told Luke he would be home by nine or so. Luke said he would have their dinner ready when he got back. He spent most of the day lying on the pontoon boat reading and napping.

Eddie was glad that Luke seemed pleased with the selection of clothes he had bought. Luke was happy with the six pair of panties until he worked his way to the last pair. They were a scarlet red thong. Luke had a good laugh and they settled in to read before bed.

The next week was pretty much the same. On Sunday Chad came over for supper and afterwards took the stitches from Luke's eyebrow. His face was back to normal except for some green and yellow fading bruises around the eyes.

Eddie had no classes on Monday, so he and Luke decided to spend the day exploring the far side of the lake. They packed a lunch and took an extra can of gas and set out. They had a little luck and pulled into shore on one of the many small islands that dotted that side of the lake. Eddie had brought along charcoal briquettes and soon had a fire going. They cleaned the fish, wrapped them in foil and buried them in the coals. Luke was still amazed at how good fish tasted when you caught and cooked them yourself.

After lunch they were trolling along shore but having no success. Luke suggested they move down a little way to what looked like a small cove. Eddie increased speed a little and Luke stayed standing on the front deck outside the railing.

Suddenly the boat hit something and stopped dead. Eddie shook his head trying to clear it after smacking it on the steering wheel. He looked for Luke to ask him if he were all right. He didn't see him then thought, of course, he must have been thrown into the water when they hit, well, whatever it was they had hit.

He groggily moved to the front railing and stepped over it. He looked over the front of the boat and didn't see Luke anywhere. He looked further away and saw Luke floating face down.

He dove in the water and swam toward Luke. When he got to him, he managed to get him on his back. Holding his head out of the water he found that Luke was not breathing. He took hold of his life jacket and pulled him to the boat. When they got close his leg hit a rock. He stood up and pulled Luke to the boat. By bad luck they had hit a barely submerged bit of land. It now worked in Eddie's favor as he could stand up and heave Luke's inert body onto the boat.

Clambering onto the boat he quickly opened Luke's life vest and started CPR. After thirty compressions he stopped and gave him two breaths then switched to compressions again. The second time he gave him two breaths Luke coughed and spit up some water.

Eddie put his ear to Luke's chest to see how strong his heartbeat was. There was something wrapped tightly around Luke's chest. He had been so focused when he was doing CPR, he hadn't noticed it. He listened as well as he could, Luke's heart sounded fine. He was breathing regularly now and seemed to be OK, so he rolled him onto his side.

Why would he have his chest bound up? Had he hurt his ribs and didn't want to tell him? Wait, was this the same cloth that he had washed the first night? Something wasn't right, but Eddie wasn't sure what it was. He looked down at Luke's pants and noticed they were pulled tight to his crotch. What the fuck? Luke had a camel toe. With a shaking hand Eddie felt between his friend's legs. Nope, no dick or balls hanging around down there.

Just then Luke moaned and opened his eyes. He coughed then wretched, heaving up a little lake water.

"Nice job on driving the boat dude," he wheezed out.

"You scared the fuck out of me asshole," Eddie told him.

"Well, at least you got me back onto the boat, thanks."

"Oh, it gets worse. I had to give your sorry ass CPR and mouth to mouth," Eddie informed him.

"So that's why I'm so horny right now," Luke joked.

"Hey, I can throw your skinny ass back in, you know. You're hardly big enough to keep as it is."

"Isn't there some saying about the meat closest to the bone being the sweetest?"

"They weren't talking about your scrawny fish bones man," Eddie said laughing.

"We have any water left?" Luke asked. "I need to get the fish shit taste out of my mouth."

"Yeah, sure," Eddie said leaning over the railing and opening the cooler. "You want to head back now?"

"No, I'm fine, we're all the way over here. We might as well try our finely honed skills on these unsuspecting fish."

"OK, I'm going to move down to that cove. You might want to buckle your vest and sit down inside the boat."

"Either that, or I'll drive, and you stand in the front," Luke suggested with a grin.

Eddie laughed saying, "I'm dumb, not stupid, now sit down."

Eddie watched Luke closely for the rest of the day, looking for some clue about what he suspected. If you looked past the man's haircut and clothes, he could be a girl. He had no Adam's apple, but Eddie didn't have much of one himself. He had a really cute nose. And long eyelashes too.

They fished their way home and docked just before dark. After they took showers and got into dry clothes Luke asked, "You want to clean fish or cook?"

"Depends. If you're cooking what are we having?"

"This may sound odd, but I really want a hamburger steak with hash browns and a couple of eggs on top," Luke told him.

"Add a couple slices of sourdough toast and you've got a deal. I'll clean the fish, you get cooking."

The meal was as good as it sounded, and they finished all of it. Luke picked up the dirty plates and carried then to the sink. On his way back to the table he paused near Eddie's chair.

"Thanks for saving my life today. It ain't much, but it's all I got," he added lightly.

Eddie stood up and after taking Luke's head in his hands, kissed him. Luke stiffened for a moment then melted into Eddie's embrace.

They kissed for a long time, when they broke apart, they were both panting.

"Eddie, I have to tell you something," Luke gasped out.

Eddie assured him, "No you don't, everything is fine,"

"But it's not, I'm not who you think I am," he whined.

"Right now, I don't care who, or what you are. I just want to kiss you and hold on to you, I didn't realize how much until I almost lost you today."

"No wait, let me go please."

He pulled away and looked intently at Eddie's face. It was obvious Luke was having a mental tug of war, finally he nodded to himself.

"I'm going to my room. Give me five minutes and come in, is that OK?" he asked Eddie.

"Sure, whatever you need," Eddie agreed.

In five minutes, he tapped on the door and heard Luke tell him to come in. He opened the door to find Luke naked with his back to him.

Luke said softly, "Are you ready? Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes Luke, whatever you have been hiding from me, I want to see it now."

Luke slowly turned and showed Eddie her small firm breasts. They had no sag at all and were topped by lovely hard nipples pointing right at him. She also had a nicely trimmed racing stripe of dark hair leading to her vagina.

Eddie breathed out a soft, "My god, you are beautiful. Even more lovely than I imagined."

"What, you knew?" Luke asked confused.

"No, I never suspected until today. When I pushed you onto the boat your pants got stretched around your crotch. You had a camel toe instead of a package. I, um, I touched you down there and you felt like a girl, I mean a woman. Then I put some clues together like that binding cloth I washed and your pink panties," Eddie explained.

"So, when you kissed me you were hoping you were kissing a girl, not a boy?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure, but after the way you kissed, after how it made me feel, I wouldn't have cared what you had down there. You are one fine kisser," Eddie admitted.

"Thank you, I don't have much experience at kissing, or anything else really. I was out of the business before I turned eighteen, so I avoided having to out myself," he told Eddie.

"So, are you saying you have never been with a guy? Like ever?"

"Nope, a 22-year-old guy that's a virgin," she joked.

"Were you thinking of changing that status any time soon?" Eddie asked smiling.

Luke smiled back, "Within the next ten minutes I am hoping."

"I can help with that, but I have a question. Why?"

"Can we save that for later. I'm freezing standing here like this."

"Oh shit, yeah sure, get in bed," he told her as he started peeling off his clothes.

He slipped under the covers and snuggled next to Luke. She was lying on her back, stiff as a board.

Eddie chuckled saying, "This will work a lot better if you relax just a little."

"I'm nervous as hell, I've never been with a guy, heck with anyone, before. I don't know what to do or what to expect."

"Well, you watch porn to get off, don't you?" Eddie asked.

"Yes, of course, but that really doesn't help much. You see, I was confused about my sexual orientation for a long time. So I watched gay porn, then lesbian porn, before realizing what I wanted was regular sex with a guy. I have wanted that for a few years now. But finding someone to keep my secret always seemed impossible. I couldn't risk my career on some guy not being able to keep a secret."

"So, why did you decide to trust me?" he asked.

"Because no one has ever saved my life before. That's a big part of it," Luke told him.

"What's the other part of it?" he wondered.

"You were my friend first, the best friend I ever had. And you were my friend because you liked me."

"That doesn't make sense," he told Luke. "Why would I be your friend if I didn't like you?"

"You've never been to Hollywood, have you?" she asked rhetorically.

Eddie thought for a moment then said, "What kind of porn do you like watching the best?"

"I guess one on one male and female where they do it in a bunch of positions. I'm not sure about the money shot on my face though."

"So, if we kissed for a while then I went down and ate your pussy that would be all right" Eddie asked.

"Oh yes, you said that, and it made my stomach flutter. If you did that, I would probably be turned on enough to take you in my mouth."

Eddie leaned over and kissed her for a few minutes then asked, "And after you sucked my hard cock what would you like to do."

"Oh god, you're going to make me say it aren't you?" Luke moaned.

"Yeah, it's your first time, you have to tell me what to do."

He kissed her before she could answer. Then reached over to cup one of her breasts. It was just as firm as it looked. As he caressed it, he could feel her nipple getting even harder and poking into his palm.

"It's not the same when someone else does it to you, is it?" Luke asked.

Eddie smiled saying, "No, I think it's the anticipation, the not knowing what the other person is going to do to you that makes it so good.

On the other hand, you know what turns you on, what feels the best. It's always better when you can tell your lover what you want, what you desperately need them to do for you."

Luke said, "Right now I desperately need you to suck my nipple."

Eddie moved his hand over to the other breast and kissed, then sucked her nipple.

"You might try biting it a little. Maybe not bite, nibble, perhaps a small nip or two," Luke suggested.

Eddie did as she asked and Luke responded with a loud groan and begged him, "Do that to the other one, then go down and do that to my vagina."

Eddie paused on his way to her other nipple and said, "Only girls that don't like sex call it that. I think you meant to say pussy."

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "that's exactly what I meant, suck and bite my nipples and my puffy pussy you sexy bastard."

He scooted down and got his first look at her pussy. Her lips didn't stick out at all. It just looked like a puffy slash on her groin. He gently licked that slash and tasted her wetness on his tongue. He started at the bottom and licked his way up, at the top he hit her large, but well hidden, clitoris. Her sweet pussy juices were flowing freely, he eagerly lapped them up. He got a reaction when he teased her clit with his tongue.

Luke moaned saying, "That's it, that's the spot I want you to concentrate on. Treat it the same way you did my nipples."

Eddie feasted on her clit, occasionally running his tongue the full length of her slit, then plunging his tongue in deep. She seemed to like everything he did to her and had a couple of small orgasms.

"Holy fuck, you are good at that. Why the hell didn't I meet you the day I turned eighteen?"

"Because I would have only been sixteen you cradle robber," Eddie laughed.

"OK then, why didn't I meet you the day after you turned eighteen."

"I didn't have any experience back then. I have learned a lot over the last two years."

Luke moaned, "Where did you learn anything stuck out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"Mostly from the moms of my students. They seem to really like the young man in the white dobok with the black belt. I finally had to buy a bed for the back room."

"It seems like they taught you how to get a woman going, did they teach you any tricks about fucking?"

"Only to take my time and make sure I please them before pleasing myself," Eddie replied.

"Would you mind if I took your dick in my mouth and pleased both of us a little?"

Eddie got on his knees so she could turn her head and suck him. For her first time she did a great job.

He said, "That feels like you've had a little practice sucking cock."

"Only on my toys, before and after I used them," she confessed.

"That is a great visual, you with a vibrator or dildo halfway down your throat. Makes me want to fuck you even more."

"Stop talking and show me."

"Show you what," he asked innocently.

"You ass, show me how you fuck a virgin and make her come."

Eddie climbed between her spread legs. Hooking his arms under her knees he brought them up to her chest.

"Hold your legs like that, it will let me get deeper. You ready to not be a virgin anymore?"

"Oh yeah, more than ready. Don't worry about hurting me, I have a really big glass dildo I like to use. It is about the same size as your cock, I think.

Even though her slit looked small he eased his cock in and pushed it in her all the way on the first stroke. When he was buried, he held it there for a moment. He was going to slowly pull out when she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze him.

She giggled at the look of surprise on his face. She got a surprise herself when he flexed his buried cock in her.

"Holy shit fuck me with that beauty until you come," she begged him.

"Now what did I say about pleasing the woman first?" he asked her.

"Ah fuck, I just came. Keep pumping that dick into me and I'll keep having orgasms. When you get ready to unload rub my clit for me, would you?"