It's Not What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I would love to. Are you going to play with your nipples now?" he asked her.

Moaning Luke said, "I wasn't going to but now that you mention it, yeah for sure."

Five minutes later Eddie panted out, "Well, clamp onto those nipples because I'm ready to fill you up."

"Oh, I'm so ready, go ahead," she urged him.

Eddie slowed and said, "Wait, we never talked about birth control."

"Oh god, I have never needed to use any. I should be at an OK time of the month," she wailed.

"That's not good enough," he groaned as he pulled out of her tight pussy.

With one hand he rubbed her clit. With the other hand he stroked his cock and came. His first rope of cum nearly hit her chin. He aimed the next two at her hands gripping her tits. The next shots got weaker until he finally dribbled the last of his load on her pussy mound.

She had started shaking when Eddie pulled out of her pussy, she came hard when he began shooting on her body.

Eddie slowed his clit rubbing and came to a stop. Luke was squeezing her breasts tightly and pinching the nipples sticking up between her fingers.

"I knew," she began then cleared her throat, "I knew you were the right guy. You did the right thing, even though I didn't want you to. Thanks."

"That was one of the most difficult things I have ever done, but I'm glad I did. My first stop on the way to work tomorrow will be the drugstore," he panted out.

"Why do you say that?" she teased, "What makes you think I want you to do this again?"

Instead of answering he held two fingers together and inserted them in her vagina. Her pussy contracted around them, and he felt a trickle of her fluid coat his fingers.

"Just a hunch I have," he smirked at her.

"Now I'm going to see if I can make you twitch," she told him.

She held up her hands to show him the cum clinging to them. Sticking the fingers of both hands in her mouth, she licked them clean. It had the desired twitching effect on his spent cock.

Eddie got up and went to the bathroom and brought back a warm wet washcloth and a towel.

He cleaned her body up and toweled her dry. He tried to clean his cock off, but Luke stopped him. Pulling him close, she sucked and licked him clean.

He laid down next to her and they snuggled and kissed while gently stroking each other. They decided they needed to get a drink and got up.

Eddie said, "Follow me, I've got a couple of robes in my room."

He rummaged in his closet and found a robe and a pair of carpet slipper's for Luke.

They went to the kitchen and Eddie said, "I want some hot chocolate for some reason. If you get it going, I'll get a fire started."

"Sure," Luke said, "Where's the hot chocolate? More important, where are the marshmallows?"

"I use powdered Hershey's and milk. The cocoa and marshmallows are in the cupboard to the right of the sink."

Eddie had just replaced the fireplace screen when Luke brought the mugs over. They sat on the leather couch and enjoyed the chocolate, the fire and each other's company.

Luke broke the silence by saying, "I think you probably have a ton of questions for me."

"How about you start at the beginning, or anywhere you want. Tell me anything you're comfortable with," Eddie suggested.

"OK, here goes. When I was six my mom took me to a casting call for a TV ad for a local dairy. The producer was impressed with me, but they were looking for a boy for the part. On the way home we stopped at a Goodwill store and mom bought me a boy's suit, tie and shoes. We stopped at a barber shop and I got a boy's haircut. The next day we went back and on the release form she wrote Luke Finney. By the way, my name is Lucy. I got the part and did a bunch of commercials for that dairy over the next four years. I kept getting more and more auditions and more work as time went by, always as a boy.

When I was ten, I got on as a regular on a daytime soap. Two years later I was chosen for I Object. When I hit sixteen, they said I was too old to pass myself off as being twelve. The show folded and I retired.

I was going to let my hair grow and start over as a fresh young actress. Then I found out my parents were bleeding me dry. I had to wait until I turned eighteen to get control of the money. By that time, they had emptied all the accounts and were taking me to court. They were trying to sue me for support. They claimed that because I was voluntarily not working, I was depriving them of their accustomed lifestyle.

Fortunately, one of the better lawyers at SAG heard about it. He had never liked the way my mother controlled my life and took my case pro bono. We won, I paid him what I could afford to and he turned me over to his cousin the agent.

I did a few commercials and a reunion TV movie for I Object. This sitcom came up a few months ago. We start shooting in six weeks. Digest that while I make us more cocoa."

Eddie sat thinking to himself how different Lucy's life was from his. He also thought about how sad he would be when she left him. That was coming sooner that he wanted it to.

Lucy handed him his mug and sat next to him.

"So, any questions Eddie?"

"The biggest two questions are one, when are you going to leave for California? The second is will I ever see you again?"

"As to number one, today is Monday, I should leave next Sunday. Number two, I don't ever want to lose you. I don't even want to go to Cali without you. We are committed to six episodes so that's six weeks and a week of editing and retakes. Whether we do any more depends on how well audiences like us. Even if we are picked up it would be four to six weeks for the writers and producers to get things together before they needed me. I can be with you until they need me," she explained.

"So, we have five more days together, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, we do," she confirmed.

"Then I have one more question," he said, "why are we out here instead of in bed?"

"Oh, I like the way you think mister. Only this time I want the money shot in my mouth."

They spent the next five days in bed except for the time Eddie had to be in town for classes. He had bought a dozen condoms thinking they wouldn't use all of them, but he had to stop Friday and buy more.

They had gone out early Saturday morning to fish for the last time. They had made love twice on the roomy seats of the pontoon boat. In between horizontal sessions they managed to catch four nice walleyes. Chad was coming for the last night dinner party. Right before Chad was due Lucy had Eddie help her bind up her breasts. She put on her old clothes and became Luke again.

The evening was pleasant, they all tried to keep it light, but they all knew Eddie would have to take Luke to the airport in the morning. Chad left early and Eddie and Luke went to bed for the last time for a while.

They were up early to get to the airport on time. After checking with the airlines, it turned out the fastest and easiest way to get to LA was for Eddie to drive Luke to Minneapolis. His flight was at 2 p.m. so they left at seven a.m. to be on time. They had breakfast in St. Cloud and made it in plenty of time. He said goodbye to Luke in the departure drop-off zone and went home.

They talked every night, getting to know each other better as time went by. Finally, eight long weeks later, Eddie made the airport trip to pick Luke up. They had agreed Luke would come out of baggage claim and Eddie would pick him up at the curb.

Eddie was beginning to worry. Luke's flight had landed thirty minutes before and he didn't see the brown-haired Luke anywhere.

He was just about ready to go park the car so he wouldn't get a ticket when a good looking blond woman in a short dress called out to him, "Hey sailor, you looking for a good time?"

He laughed out loud and went to hug her.

"What in the world are you doing dressed like that?" he asked.

"I just thought it would be fun. I had to wait for a family restroom to get free. I went in as Luke and came out as Lucy. This is fun as hell."

"Let's get your bags and get out of here."

Eddie had taken some venison from the freezer before he left. It was thawed when they got back to the lodge. They worked together to make a delicious venison stroganoff. They had a great meal and an even greater homecoming in bed.

Eddie was about to open a rubber when Lucy said, "No need for that anymore. I am on the pill now and I want to feel that sauce of yours squirt inside me."

They were expecting to have several weeks together but five days later the phone rang.

Eddie answered it then said, "Hang on a sec. It's for you Luke."

She held her hand over the mouthpiece and said, "There's no cell service here so I had to give them your land line, sorry."

He went to the fireplace and putzed around with the fire to give her privacy.

She hung up and sat silently on the couch. From the look on her face, it wasn't good news. Eddie sat down beside her and held her hand.

She sniffled and said, "It's the old good news, bad news thing. The good news is we got picked up for eight more shows this year and a full season next year. The bad news is they want me back in LA next week."

"Shit, but hey it's good news for you. That's like what, thirty-four shows guaranteed, you'll be a big star again. I am so happy for you," he said sincerely.

She stared at him intently, then started crying in earnest.

"I don't deserve you," she got out between sobs.

He pulled her onto his lap and held her while gently rubbing her back.

She eventually wound down and reached for a tissue from the box on the end table.

"I don't want to be a star if it means I won't be with you." she said, blowing her nose again.

"Oh Lucy, honey we will survive. I'm sure you will have some breaks to come back here."

"I don't want that kind of relationship with you. I miss your hugs and kisses. I miss the meals together, and fishing. Most of all I miss your cock. I like fucking, I especially like fucking you. When we talk on the phone and I use my dildo it's just not the same. I want you," she said emphatically.

"I want you too. But we are young, we can put up with being separated," he said.

"What if the show goes on for years? What kind of a life would that be?" Lucy asked him.

"Come on, be reasonable, we can work this out."

She jumped up and said, "I don't want to be reasonable. I want to be mad. I want to be with you. I need to be with you. Damn it, I love you, you idiot."

Eddie was silent for a moment then stood up and opened his arms, she went into them and he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, Lucy. With all my heart. Our situation is a little more complicated than most people trying to have a long-distance relationship, but we can work it out. Any suggestions?"

She broke free of his arms and went to the fireplace and picked up the poker and started stirring the fire.

"You could move out to LA, I suppose," she said tentatively.

"What would I do in LA?" he scoffed.

"Open a dojang, teach Taekwando, you're good at that."

He teased her saying, "Aren't you forgetting all the hot moms?"

"If you like having that penis attached to your body, and want to keep it that way, you better forget those MILF's buster," she said, finally smiling.

"What about this place? How would I keep this up from LA?"

"Chad was telling us he hates where he is living. Make him the caretaker here," she said.

"Yeah, I suppose I could. I wonder if I can make enough to pay him though."

She tilted her head and looked at him oddly, "Do you know how much money they pay me?"

"No, but you hear all kinds of crazy figures about the really big stars."

"OK, take a guess, one hint, actors get paid by the week. In a sitcom, it's usually by the episode," she said with a grin.

"OK, um by the episode means like what 24 shows a year, right?"

"On average sure, that's about right," she confirmed.

"So, I'm going to go way out in left field and say, um $10,000 a show," he said sounding unsure of himself.

"Well, you're off a little. I'm getting $40,000... a week."

"That's over two million a year. You sure that's right?" he asked.

She laughed and said, "Well, I don't get all of it. My agent gets ten per cent, of the gross. My SAG dues are like $8,000 a year. After taxes it's a little over a million. And that's only for the first year. If you are successful, the salary usually doubles every year."

"I can see why you had ten million in the bank when you were sixteen," he commented.

"I had a couple of sweet endorsement deals that really helped build it up. Might be some of that available with this gig too."

"Yeah, but you making that kind of money doesn't help me pay Chad or the bills here," he told her.

"Well, let me try this then," she said picking up the phone and dialing.

"Hey Georgie boy, it's Luke. I got a guy in mind for my security detail. Yeah, he's qualified, he's a martial arts instructor. OK sure, yeah, no that's fine. What does that gig pay? Is that the best you can do, this man is really good. OK, thanks babe, see you in a few days, later," she said hanging up.

"So, you are now my personal bodyguard. Sorry, it only pays four grand a week. Which isn't that much money in LA, is that OK?" she asked anxiously.

"Does that mean that I would have to be with you like 24/7?" he asked.

"Yeah, pretty much, so?"

"And I only have to pay four grand a week?" he asked. "I'll take it."

"You idiot," she said smacking his arm. "You had me going there for a minute."

'I'll call Chad and have him come to dinner tomorrow."

They talked about Chad taking care of the place while they ate. He agreed and the only thing he wanted was free rent.

He kept looking intently from Luke to Eddie, but never said anything.

Finally, Luke put his fork down and said, "What? Do I have parsley in my teeth or something?"

Shaking his head Chad said, "I couldn't figure out why Eddie would up and move to California with a guy. I just figured it out. I can't explain it, but it is the only conclusion I can come up with."

"What exactly did you conclude, my deep stinking, I mean deep thinking friend?" Eddie asked.

Chad turned to Luke and said, "You aren't really a guy, are you?"

Luke glanced at Eddie and said, "What makes you say that Chad?"

"Because I have never been attracted to any male and I find I am very attracted to you," he said simply.

"What would happen if that were the truth? Could you keep that to yourself?" Luke asked.

"It really pisses me off to hear you ask that," Chad said a little miffed. "I didn't tell anyone you were here all that time, did I? I thought we were friends?"

Eddie chimed in, "Easy buddy, remember Luke hasn't ever had a good friend until now. And don't be a dick, of course you two are friends."

Luke looked at Eddie and he shrugged, as if saying, it's up to you man.

"OK Chad, it's like this, when I was six, my mom..." she began, ending with "and when Eddie pulled me out of the water, he figured out my secret."

"I fucking knew it man, my Chad-dar always works," he boasted.

Luke laughed and then stared at him, "What is your Chad-dar telling you now?'

Frowning, he said, "Nothing specific, why, what should it be saying?"

"It should be telling you it's your turn to do the dinner cleanup," Luke told him.

Eddie laughed, "Boy did you walk into that one."

"That was such a good one I am just going to say, yes dear and get on with it."

===========

Four days later they were in LA. Luke had rented a nice three-bedroom condo close to the studio. They sent a limo for Luke and Eddie every day at six. To Luke it was all routine, for Eddie it was a head spinning learning experience. He soon learned to keep out of everyone's way while keeping his eyes on Luke at the same time.

By the second week he had relaxed into the job. He was so helpful and considerate to all the crew that he soon had a lot of friends who helped him learn the ropes.

There was really no need for his services except when Luke wanted to go out to eat or go shopping. Fans, mostly women around thirty, were the worst about getting too close. Eddie had a way of charming them into being respectful of Luke's space. He thought they made a great team.

Luke had a large camper on the set he used as his dressing room and as a place to get some peace and quiet between scenes. He and Eddie had retreated to it to have lunch and read lines. Right after lunch the schedule girl came by and said they weren't going to need him for three hours, but please don't leave the set.

Luke got a twinkle in his eye and asked, "Gee, whatever shall we do for three whole hours alone?"

Eddie had Luke on all fours, they were so into it they didn't hear the door open. The producer walked in and saw Eddie behind Luke.

"What the fuck is going on here," he shouted.

Instinctively Eddie pushed Luke flat and threw a blanket over him.

Looking over his shoulder he asked, "Is there something I can help you with, Mr. Marks?"

"Oh, for god's sake, I knew there had to be something going on with you two. You're always together and never try to hit on any of the women."

Luke pulled his head out of the blanket and said, "It isn't what you think it is Anthony, I can explain."

Eddie shut him up by quickly saying, "Luke why try to hide it, it's exactly what he thinks it is. It's not against the law or anything."

"That may be so," Anthony Marks said, "but a gay star is going to be a major publicity nightmare."

"Nothing that can't be overcome, I'm sure," Eddie said soothingly.

"Maybe not, we need to spin this the right way." Anthony said slowly.

Eddie assured him, "I've got just the story, let me get dressed and we'll talk."

He threw his clothes on and led Anthony from Luke's trailer to the producers much larger one.

"Here's the story we tell the press, Mr. Marks. Luke and I met when he was in Minnesota doing location shots. He had never been fishing so I took him out. He fell in the water and I had to do CPR and mouth to mouth on him. I revived him and we have been together ever since."

"Jesus, that is a great story. I should hire you as a writer, you're better than the clowns I got doing it now."

"But we let the press emphasize the romance angle. Who doesn't like a romance story? We can get a lot of mileage out of this if we do it right, Mr. Marks."

"Please, call me Anthony. So, do you think we should be proactive on this, get out ahead of it?"

"Sure, but how?" Eddie said slowly then snapped his fingers. "You have a tame reporter we could leak a 'I think Luke Finney is gay' story to?"

"Yeah, I know just the gal, she owes me and at the same time it will be good for her to get the exclusive."

"We let that gay rumor spread then this reporter can dig me up. I can play the innocent farm boy that fell in love with the big-time star of his own show. What do you think Anthony?"

"I think you're a fucking genius is what I think. Let's go tell Luke the good news."

When the two men entered the camper, they found a disconsolate Luke sitting in a bathrobe.

Eddie stood in front of him to shield him from Anthony and said, "I thought you were going to get dressed Luke?"

"I was too worried about, well everything to bother. So, what's going to happen?"

"Thanks to your boyfriend, who is a PR genius by the way, we are going to get tons of free publicity and make you two into the greatest couple since Romeo and Juliet."

"I see," Luke said. "And would that be a gay couple?"

"Of course, a gay couple. What other kind of couple would it be?" Anthony asked.

Eddie jumped in, "I told him about how we fell in love when I rescued you. I don't mind if people know I'm gay."

"But Eddie, it will be in the papers and on the news, everyone you know back home would see it. I can't let you do it. It's not who you are."