It's Not What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Luke, that's all that matters, don't throw everything away for me," Eddie said passionately.

"I love you too Eddie, that's why I have to throw it all away."

Luke pushed Eddie aside and stood up. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe fell to the floor.

Standing there naked she asked Anthony, "You want to hear a tragic tale about a girl of six?"

When she had finished, she put her arms in the robe Eddie was holding.

"Shit, you poor kid, what fucked up parents you had. I'm surprised you haven't swallowed a bottle of pills." Anthony looked at Eddie and said, "OK genius, how do we fix this?"

"Well, we go to Minnesota and this time I can't save Luke, in fact we can't even find the body. It's a tragedy and we all mourn the loss of a fine young actor. We are looking for a fresh new face to take Luke's place. The producers feel that getting a male actor would be doing a discredit to Luke. We are doing a nationwide search for a female to take over as Luke's cousin. She inherits the lodge after her cousin Luke disappears. We look forward to introducing this bright new star as soon as we find her. And curtain."

Anthony and Luke sat there stunned.

Anthony turned to Luke and said, "Like I said, genius, fucking genius."

"So, timetable and plan Eddie?" Luke asked him.

"OK, you still have your Lucy disguise?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's here in the trailer in fact," she confirmed.

"Ok, get it on. I'm going to slip out the back and take a taxi back to the house. Anthony, have a security guard quietly escort this young lady to the front gate. Lucy, take a taxi home. We fly to Minnesota and let people around town see you. I set up Luke's tragic drowning with a few of my friends and Anthony gets a tearful phone call a week from today."

"How are you going to get any ID for Lucy?" Anthony wanted to know.

"My Uncle Walt and his wife had a girl that died of SIDS when she was a baby. She would be around twenty-one. I can get her birth certificate and Lucy can get a Minnesota driver's license using that. I'm sure a social security card was issued when Amber was born. Oh, your new name is going to be Amber Anderson, by the way.

So, birth certificate, license and a social are all you ever really need. If any complications come up after Amber is a star, I'm sure the studio legal department can handle them. Any questions?"

Lucy said, "Where have you been all my life?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth. Fucking genius," Anthony declared.

=============

The show is in its eighth season now. Amber and Eddie have been married for six years. They have two kids, Luke and Lucy. Eddie is the Executive Producer for the show and has also written several episodes.

Thanks for reading and remember to vote.

Thanks to Clyde A. for his editing excellence.