It's Not What You're Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pause the television and just stared at the still screen..... after a few minutes he turned to me and said "You betrayed me Meryl and I hate you for what you did but,,,"

But is right, by the time I heard the word hate you I was on my feet and running up the stairs. Crying and running towards the master bath I strip down and got into the shower to hide my tears. He hates me I f***** up our whole marriage I had turned Amanda into my Confidant rather than my loving husband. I had closed off the lines of communication with my husband. and confided in a friend rather than the man who loved me. I had slowly over the years turn down most of Mikes sexual advances, and now wondered why he wasn't making any. Now so desperate for affection I opened up to or misled my friend into believing I was available for her sexual desire. I pulled myself together put on my terry cloth robe and came out into the bedroom, Mike was sitting on the bed patiently waiting

"I'm sorry Meryl hate is a strong word but I wasn't done talking."

He stood up and took me in his arms which only made me cry again. He proceeded to carry on the conversation that I ran from.

"I am very disappointed in your actions with Amanda BUT I do love you too. Don't get me wrong I was very pleased with your ORAL conversation with me in the night. Please allow me time and space to put this together in my mind."

Mike kissed me on top of the head then broke free of our hug and proceeded into the bathroom shower. I went to Ashley's room knocked on the door and told her that it was time to get off the phone and that her dad and I were going to make it an early night. "Ashley I love you."

"I love you too Mom goodnight."

I went back into the bedroom crawled into bed wearing nothing at all as usual and read my book. Mike came out wearing pajama bottoms which I haven't seen him wear in years. I don't even know where he found them possibly buried in one of his drawers, I got the hint and I left him alone.

The rest of the week played out much the same, work eat sleep. I busy myself in the evening with housework marking meals. Mike busy himself with yard work and helping our daughter with homework. Ashley a typical teenage girl informed us of some girlfriend's sleepover birthday party on the weekend. I talked to the other girl's mother and made sure everything was on the up-and-up. I myself had not heard from my girl friend at all and never called her. Mike was definitely quiet and standoffish all week long but not unkind to me.

When the weekend rolled around Ashley was about to be picked up for the party, Mike kissed his daughter on the head and told her to be a good girl and that he loved her. She reciprocated and went out the door laughing and squealing with your friends. A little while later Mike was on the phone as I enter the room, just as I entered he hung up and said I need you to get dressed up.

"What why was the occasion?"

"Tonight is a special night I need you to get dressed up put on your best dress do your makeup."

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"No trust me Meryl this is important, you have about an hour and a half."

I'm so excited as I ran up the stairs he has forgiven me and he's taking me out on the town. I jumped in the shower cleaned up shaved off a week's worth of growth on the playing field, careful not to get my hair wet and then proceeded to do my makeup. A little work with the curling iron. Digging through my lingerie drawer I pulled out a red thong and matching bra. Deciding on black thigh-high hold-up stockings, my lacquered nails still look good so I was okay there. In the walk-in closet trying to figure out what to wear for the longest time. Decided on the black three-quarter length skirt that split up the side all the way to my hip, and a white button-up blouse.

Leaving two of the top buttons undone to show off my ample Cs still holding up. I picked out a pair of black four inch heels and carry them downstairs. Mike must have showered downstairs his hair was still damp. He was wearing a white button-up collared shirt the sleeves rolled up to his forearms with black denim pants and belt. Mike was so strong and fit from working on the farm throwing hay bales. Large chest and forearms clean-shaven with that strong chiseled chin and those beautiful blue eyes. I asked him "How do I look?" but I already knew by the look in his eyes.

"You look amazing. Put on your heels."

Him standing in his sock feet and me in my heels I was only an inch shorter than him, as I looked into his eyes and he stared back at me. Just then there was a knock at the door, who could that be I thought. Mike stepped back then walked over and opened the door. "Welcome come in." Mike said and in walked Amanda.

"Amanda what are you doing here?" I was shocked to see her at the door I hadn't seen or spoke to her since our last conversation. I had a very bad feeling about all of this. "Mike what's going on?"

"Meryl, Mike invited me over didn't you know I was coming?"

"I got Amanda's phone number off your phone the other day and ask her to come over tonight. I decided it was about time the three of us had a little meeting."

Amanda stood there in the doorway looking at the two of us. Mike standing beside me took my left hand and held it over my head and asked me to spin around and show Amanda my dress. I felt like I was doing a pirouette, my hands shaking as he held it I spun around. Mike asked her if she liked what she saw, I had no idea what was going on. Amanda stood smiling and complimented me on how beautiful I looked. I felt queasy I didn't like where this was going. He accessed my phone and got a number and invited Amanda here, did I hear that right? The three of us sat down on the sofa Mike in the middle, still grasping my shaking hands.

"If you don't mind I'd like to start Mike, I would like to apologize to you. I had no intention of putting a rift between you and Meryl. Meryl you have always been a wonderful friend and a beautiful person. My intent was to try to help you as best I could in order to bring you and Mike together again."

"What you didn't know is after my divorce and before I moved back here, I became a bit of a wild child experimenting sexually, realizing I had bisexual tendencies. When we started hanging out again, I slowly started to realize that I was feeling more for you than just friendship. I never realized that my actions would come between the two of you. I had thought that there was a possibility that maybe we would end up having a threesome and I am very open to that if it would help you two."

"Amanda what I did with you was a mistake, if I gave you the wrong impression I apologize. Mike I want to apologize to you again as well I'm so so sorry. I know now that I went dancing and I brought on uninvited attention to myself. I somehow had twisted in my mind that I was spicing up our relationship, instead of seeing it from your point of view. It doesn't matter if it was a man or a woman I had promised to YOU fidelity and commitment." As I bursted into tears, a long moment of silence between the three of us.

Mike then stood and said, "Amanda the main reason I invited you here tonight is to give Meryl closure on this whole situation and to show you for the last time how beautiful she really is.".......He walked over to the front door and opened it, "she is mine and mine alone, I wanted you to hear it first-hand you are no longer welcome in our lives."

Amanda stood and faked a smile, she nodded at me and then walked out the front door. Mike came over and grasped my hands and lifted me from the sofa. He gently kissed my lips then wiped the tears from my eyes, then said. There will be changes between you and I Meryl, good ones but first why don't you fix your makeup we have dinner and dancing tonight."

I could not believe my ears I hug him and kiss him all over his face. I reluctantly let go to run off to fix my makeup.

Mike took me across town to a restaurant that we frequented when we first started dating. He held my hand through dinner and we talked a lot about having open dialogue every day between all of us including our daughter. Mike also suggested that everyday we either have lunch together and talk or have a little chat before we turn in each night. Even if all we had to say that day is that we loved each other. Every week we would have a date night or some shared activity.

I told him I wanted to re-evaluate our love life I have a lot of things I wanted to put back on the table. After dinner we went for a drink and a little dancing. We danced one fast song and every slow song and that was all right with me. At one point a gentleman came up to the table and asked me if I'd like to dance. I politely declined and told him I have a dance partner and will never need no other.

When we got home that night, Mike stated he would freshen up in the downstairs bathroom I informed him i'd be upstairs. After freshening up myself and removing my dress wearing only my thong panties nylons and heels. Mike came into the bedroom barefoot and shirtless, wearing only his jeans. Staring at his magnificent chest muscled arms and warm blue eyes. I slowly licked my lips and then got on all fours on the bed before him wiggling my ass from side-to-side.

"See anything you like cowboy?"

Mike dropped to his knees at the foot of the bed and put his hands on my bottom started gently kissing my cheeks. The sensation of his kisses and his hot breath was giving me goose bumps. Slipping his thumb into my thong moving it aside I then felt his lips kissing licking rimming OOOOh yes yes. Shifting forward slowly away from him, he gripped my hips in his hands and started moving down down. HOT breath then licking, his tongue now gently tantalizing my labia. My whole body began to shake as I felt an orgasm wash over me. He gently continue to lick up my essence.

Mike moved back his hand it slipped from my hip as he stood. I slide forward onto my belly, tilted my head and look back at him. Seeing him undo his pants then hearing his belt buckle hit the hardwood floor. His undershorts soon followed. His erection popped out before me in full glory. He stepped out of his clothes and reach down with his fingertips pulled down my thong. I raised my hips helping him to expose his destination. One of my high heels dropped off to the floor, he removed the other.

Moving back into dog position I murmured "Take your prize my love I'm all yours."

Mike's hands grabbed my hips hungrily, his hardness poked around my moist lips. In no time I felt the head slip inside my love-starved entrance. I felt light-headed as he worked gently moving slowly in then back, adding an inch with each forward stroke. With each thrust his baby makers would swing forward and bounce into my hungry clit.

His left-hand crawled up my back then I felt my bra release. My C cup swung freely, he immediately lean forward still thrusting taking first the left breast. Kneading then then rolling my erect nipple between his finger and thumb at the same time kissing my back. Balancing himself back on the other hand taking the right. Mikes thrust now became short and vigorous and suddenly stopping slipping back out of me then moaning.

I heard him murmur "not yet " to himself, he gently slapped my ass cheek and told me to "roll over I want you to face me angel and look into her eyes when the time Cums."

i rolled over, threw my bra to the floor. Mike crawled onto the bed grasping my knees moving my legs back towards my body and parting them at the same time. Working his way between my legs kissing the inside of my thighs. Once again feeling his hot breath on my vajayjay kissing licking everywhere but my button. My hips started lifting, moving left to right, trying to get his tongue where I wanted it. He skillfully avoided until he was ready teasing teasing. Then he hit target he feathered my clit with the tip of his tongue. I felt my orgasm growing within me much stronger than before I felt my body shake as it began. My hands instinctively wrapped in his hair clutching his head in place.

"MMMMM YES YES OH MY GGGOD YESSS."

My whole body was trembling as I was clutching at Mike pulling him up on top of me. He crawled up my body between my legs kissing me our tongues darted into each other's mouths I could taste myself on his lips. My arms wrapped around him, he maneuvered himself until he could enter me once again. He began thrusting claiming his domain. His thrusts began to quicken and his body began to shake, wrapping my legs around his butt using my legs to pull him as tight as I could.

He began to growl out loud I felt him unload deep inside me, give me his all making us one with each other. Frozen motionless in the moment, then rolling off onto his back still intact pulling me on top of him. Straddling him my hair cascading around his face as I kissed him over and over, then stopping and looking into his deep blue eyes I said "Mike are we good are we okay?"

"More than good we are back to where we belong."