It's Only Fair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean the world to me, Jenna," I said. I pushed my hands down to my sister's waist and stripped off her panties. She reached for my underwear and pulled it off, as well. Jenna didn't stop there, though. She grabbed my now-bare cock and pulled it forward. Placed it at her pussy. Centimeters from Shangri-La.

Jenna's eyes glowed emerald up at me. In that moment, if I had any doubt about my feelings, that gaze simply burned them away. "You mean a lot to me, too, Chase," Jenna said. She pulled me forward.

"Fuck yes," we cried in unison as my penis penetrated my little sister. She was so tight, I could barely even get the head in. She was so wet, it was a miracle I didn't go balls deep with one push. I was going to need to change these sheets for sure.

I drew back and was able to get about halfway in. One more thrust and I was buried. My sister shook as my nuts bounced off her ass. She crossed her arms around my neck and kissed me. Teased at my tongue with her own. We started building a rhythm together. Brother and sister. Connected in ways no siblings ever should be.

"Fuck you feel so good," I told her. Jenna giggled and kissed me again. I ran my hands up and squeezed her little tits.

"You sure you don't miss Brianna's big ones?" Jenna asked.

"Fuck no," I said, "Your body is perfect the way it is."

"Well, I definitely missed your big one," Jenna said. She squeezed down on my cock with her cunt. Fuck, my sister really was built for sex.

"It is a little weird," I said, "Doing this with just one woman in the room."

"I know, right?" Jenna said, "Someone should be stroking my clit right now."

"On it," I said. I paused my pumping and paid attention to Jenna's hot spot. I rubbed her little nub back and forth. She started panting. Groaning. Her pink face went bright red and her eyes rolled back. She sucked in air, almost louder than a scream. Then went still. Only Jenna's pussy moved, tightened, practically squeezing my cock right out of her. I fought to stay inside that happiest of places.

I realized that Jenna still wasn't breathing. I looked at her with alarm. Finally, she opened her mouth and took a huge gasp of air. Her whole body shook, paroxysms rippling through her. She was panting. Shaking. Then she fell back. Two words slipped out of her mouth.

"Pump me."

I drew back and plowed deep into my sister's sex. Almost immediately I saw the muscles in her neck strain as another orgasm careened through her.

"Fuck!" she cried, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." She said it every breath. Like she was punctuating every push of my penis.

"You love your brother's cock, don't you?" I said. I couldn't help myself.

"Oh fuck yes," Jenna said.

"You're going to stop this silliness with telling me you don't want it anymore, right?"

"But Chase it's so WRONG," Jenna said, "It's so twisted and broken to fuck your sister. And that's what makes it so riiiiight." She leaned in and kissed me so hard I tasted blood. I couldn't tell if it was from Jenna's mouth or mine.

"That's what you've been doing," I said, "You're not telling me 'no,' you're teasing me. You're not stopping the sex you're turning yourself on."

"Maybe," Jenna said. An innocent little smile played on her lips. "But admit it - it feels so good to fuck your sister. Maybe that's because you're not supposed to. I mean, oh God, Chase. When I think about sex, I get hot. When I think about sex with you I get out of control. Thinking about how wrong it is. I mean, it's fucking illegal to fuck your sister, you know. Thinking about what would happen if we got caught - if Mom and Dad found out - it turns me on so much. If I think that this is OK? That's taking half the fun out of it."

I growled at my sister. I nipped at her ear. Started fucking her faster. I reached down and squeezed her tight little ass in my hands. Drove into her as hard as I could.

"Yes, Chase. Do it. Fuck your sister. Make her cuuuummmm!" Jenna's pussy cinched on me and I could no longer hold out.

"Getting close..."

"Oh fuck Chase," Jenna said, a look of worry creased her brow, "I'm still not on the pill. Please don't cum in me, bro. Please don't put your cum in my unprotected pussy. Don't put your baby in me. Pull out."

I nodded, then drove two more times into my sister. I couldn't bear the thought of leaving her wet, hot paradise. But I wanted to respect her wishes. I leapt back, jerked my cock with my fist, and splattered my little sister's tiny tits.

Jenna giggled as the first warm spurts splashed on her breasts. Pooled in her belly button. I heard her little cries and laughs but I could no longer see her as the pleasure overcame me. I shuddered as each crescendo of ecstasy escaped out of me. Savored each of Jenna's moans as I bathed her in my boy juice.

Finally, I felt the bliss retreat and I opened my eyes again. Jenna was rubbing my sperm into her nipples, then tasting her fingers. "I missed that, big brother," she said.

I was perched over her. My limp cock still in my hand. Something she said before triggered in my mind.

"Wait. So, all that stuff about saying no and meaning yes," I said, "Does that mean you actually did want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Maybe," Jenna said, and that innocent smile played on her lips once again.

*

We fell asleep like that, lying on top of each other, both naked in my bed. Sticky with each other's spends. I don't know how long we were out. Suddenly, my dorm room door popped open and I startled awake. Quickly, I pulled the covers over both me and my sister.

"Chase, you in here?"

It was my roommate's voice. I would have been less surprised if aliens appeared at my door.

"Yes, ummm, I'm here with my sister?" I replied.

The door opened wider. Indeed, it was my roommate, Gabe, and his girlfriend, Lauren. They both walked into the room, letting the door shut behind them.

"Sorry, man," Gabe said, "Lauren's roommate has her boyfriend over and we weren't able to..."

"It's fine," I said quickly, "But don't turn on the light. We're, uhhh, you know. Used to the dark and all."

"Sure thing," Gabe said.

I could only see their basic shapes, but I remembered enough of what they looked like from the few times we'd met to fill in the empty spots. Gabe was whatever: a tall, skinny dude with curly, dark hair, gauged earlobes, and green-blue tats running down both arms.

His girlfriend, Lauren, however, was something else. She was a curvy brunette, voluptuous, with big brown eyes. The fact that I almost never got to see her only increased how attractive she was. Like spotting a rare flower. Or one of the fae.

"Hi, I'm Jenna," my sister said, poking her head out from under the covers. Her naked body pressed against mine. As if things weren't awkward enough already.

"You're in bed with your brother?" Lauren asked.

"The floor wasn't comfortable," Jenna said.

"It's a tight fit," I said, "But it works for us."

"Well, we're going to crash if that's OK," Gabe said. Jenna and I carefully repositioned ourselves, so we were lying next to each other on our sides. My sister formed the little spoon. I closed my eyes, trying to will myself to a safer spot than naked in bed with my baby sister.

Then I heard Lauren giggle and my eyes popped open again.

She and Gabe were both getting undressed. Like I said, the room was dark, but it wasn't that dark. The outside streetlights meant I could make out a good amount. It made me wonder if my roommate had a way better idea of what my sister and I were up to than he was letting on.

Gabe and his girlfriend both got down to their underwear. Lauren was even better looking than I'd given her credit. She was tall, like her boyfriend, with large breasts and long legs. Gabe kissed her and - yes, even with my naked sister pressed against me - I felt a little jealous that Lauren was with him and not me.

"He's kind of cute," Jenna whispered in my ear.

"She's fucking gorgeous," I shot back. We both giggled to ourselves. Jenna squirmed against me, grinding her bare butt into my already erect cock.

I'd assumed that when my roommate said 'crash' he meant sleep. That was clearly not the case as Gabe and Lauren started kissing more. He undid her bra. She pulled down his boxers. They both fell onto his bed and started groaning.

Jenna's pressing progressed to even more. She tilted her backside up with each stroke, bringing me closer and closer to her wanting pussy. I tried to focus on anything else, but I was surrounded by sex on all sides.

Lauren lay back and raised her thighs, spreading them apart. Gabe climbed between them, holding his dick in his hand. Either they'd forgotten about us entirely or they were too worked up to care.

"Oh fuck," Lauren gasped as Gabe entered her.

Jenna, watching this, was clearly inspired. My little sister reached back with her hand and found my dick. She steered it so I was pressing against her hot, tight hole. Gripping her little tits for leverage, I slid into my sister. We both hissed with pleasure, hoping the other couple was too distracted by their own entertainment to notice ours.

Fortunately, neither Gabe nor Lauren looked our way. They both rutted in a frenzy. Lauren gasped and groaned with every thrust. She giggled and nipped at her boyfriend's lips.

Jenna and I weren't able to be so expressive. We couldn't take the risk of getting caught having incestuous sex a few feet from where my skinny roommate was plowing his hot girlfriend. The position on our sides, caught between the wall and the edge of the bed, didn't allow for much movement, anyway.

Instead, Jenna squeezed me with her cunt, rocking slightly back and forth. It was enough. My sister's tiny body felt so good impaled on my cock. I teased and pinched her little titties with no mercy. She flexed her soaking pussy around my dick. We both desperately fought to stay silent.

Meanwhile, Gabe was giving it to Lauren like getting caught was the whole point. Their bed squeaked like it was crying for help. Lauren was rambling.

"Oh, so good," she said, "Keep fucking me, love. I love your cock so much."

Her voice was a whisper, but it might as well have been a shout in our tiny dorm room.

"Yeah, you like it?" Gabe said, "You like taking that big dick?"

"So much," Lauren said, "I'm getting close, baby, I'm going to... Oh fuck. Fuck. Gabe, baby. We forgot the condom. Oh, I knew you felt too good."

There was something about the way she said it. She didn't sound like someone who was all that disappointed or even surprised.

"Well it's too late now," Gabe said, "I'm not stopping."

"OK, it's just... Pull out, babe, OK?" Lauren begged, "Please pull out of my fertile cunt before you cum."

Gabe grunted and kept going. I wondered if this was a game the two of them played. I'd participated in the real thing and this sounded more like a turn on for the two of them. Me, on the other hand, I really was bareback in an unprotected pussy. And the way we were positioned, sandwiched between my sister and the wall, I couldn't pull out. Fortunately, Jenna wasn't moving in a way that was likely to make me...

Hold that thought.

Breaking news from where my cock was ensconced in my sister's tight, slick, sex. Apparently, all that dirty talk from Lauren and Gabe had taken Jenna to another level. I felt her fingers tickle at the underside of my shaft where she was now rubbing her clit for all it was worth. And then she started humping up and down on me as well. Not full thrusts, but enough that she was starting to get me pretty worked up.

"Jenna," I whispered in her ear, "Jen, you're going to make me..."

"I'm going to cum," Gabe announced loudly.

"Oh, fuck baby, please," Lauren said.

"Tell me," Gabe said, "Say it."

"I'm your horny slut," Lauren said. She had such an innocent face, a sexy body, hearing her say those words was incredible, "You can put it anywhere you want."

"No," Gabe said, a bit threat threading into his voice, "Say it. Beg."

"Oh, please baby shoot your cum in me!" Lauren cried out.

"Fuck YES," Gabe said. He drove into her.

"OH! Ohhhhhhh!" Lauren screamed then groaned. Her body popped up. Back arched. Her awesome tits pointed right into the air. Then she fell back as her boyfriend filled her.

"Oh FUCK!"

It was Jenna. Right as the other couple got quiet, my little sister's orgasm overtook her. Her hand froze on her clit and her whole body trembled. Her pussy though, stayed airtight.

"Jenna, I can't," I tried to whisper but I doubt I was quiet, either. "Jenna I'm going to..."

My tiny sister did nothing. She just strained against my cock, her cunt undulating like a wet fist running up and down my shaft. There was nothing I could do. I groaned as I exploded inside my sister. Blast after blast of unfiltered fertility filled my sister's womb. The rapture of it grabbed hold and shook me like an earthquake. I held onto her so tight, siblings trembling through their shared, illicit ecstasy.

My orgasm faded, allowing my penis to finally slip out, dripping, from Jenna's pussy. The room went very quiet. The only sound was the panting of four lovers, post peak.

"So," Lauren said, not at all cautiously, "Do you like fucking your brother?"

My breath caught in my chest. They knew. I mean, of course they did, how could they not? But getting called out for it was something else entirely.

"Yes?" Jenna said. Her voice echoed in the empty room. I didn't need to see my sister's face to know she was turning red. She squirmed against my body.

"Is it still a tight fit?" Lauren asked. She started laughing hysterically. Jenna did, too. I guess if she could joke about it, then it was probably OK.

We all got quiet after that and drifted off to sleep. My little sister wrapped in my arms. My cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I assumed that Gabe and Lauren were in a similar position.

*

I woke up the next morning feeling off. I was still in bed, still naked under the covers. My sister's bare body was still wrapped in my arms. I blinked my eyes open. The room was bright with morning. My roommate's bed was empty. If I didn't know better, I wouldn't even believe Gabe and Lauren had been there the night before.

I shifted slightly. The naked girl in my bed felt different somehow. Her body was a bit thicker in my arms. Her parts a bit fuller. I looked down at the head resting on my chest. Blonde hair. What the fuck?

"Brianna?"

"Hey big bro." My blonde younger sister stretched slightly and gave me a big, goofy grin. Looking down at her, I couldn't imagine how I could have mistaken her for her twin, even through the haze of sleep.

Brianna had long golden curls where Jenna's hair was brown and straight. Jenna was almost flat chested, while Brianna had the largest breasts I'd ever seen in real life - she made Lauren look flat chested. Jenna was straight as a board, with a taut little body. Brianna was curvy with wide hips and an ample ass.

"How did you...?" I could barely speak, I was so shocked to find my other younger sister in bed with me.

"Jenna had some stuff to take care of this morning, so we switched places," Brianna said, "We didn't want to leave our hot big brother all alone."

"I thought you were at some sleepover," I said. The blonde girl cocked her eyebrow at me. It was more an expression that Jenna made, far too serious to work on Brianna's smiley face. "Yeah, I guess I should have seen through that," I said, "What friend would have you over but not Jenna?"

"Yup!" Brianna said, like she was proud of me for figuring it out.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"You mean the crack security at the front?" Brianna made a raspberry noise. "I missed my big brother so much. I heard you gave Jenna a special gift. I want mine too."

"It was an accident," I said.

Brianna gave me that same raised eyebrow. "If I'm not allowed to pretend like I don't want to fuck you anymore, then you have to stop acting like you don't want to knock up your baby sisters." She laughed and gave me a hard kiss on the lips.

Brianna climbed on top of my body. Her massive breasts hung over me. I was still confused, but boobies solve all ills. I leaned up and latched onto her dark nipple. Brianna groaned. "God, I love it when you do that to me."

"Suck your breasts?" I asked.

"Do anything that big brothers aren't supposed to do to little sisters," Brianna said. She reached down and found my cock. I was hard again, of course I was hard. I had to pee a bit, but my body had already switched into fuck mode. Unlike that time before with Amy, I didn't have to go so bad it was painful. I let my sister manipulate my cock so it was pointing right at her blonde puss.

Brianna lifted up, aimed, then lowered herself back down. "Oh, fuck yes," Brianna said.

"You feel so good, Bree," I said. My blonde sister didn't waste time. She started bouncing up and down on my dick. She groaned and giggled as she went. Her massive breasts flew every which way as she rode me.

"I love my brother's big cock," she said.

"I love my little sister's tight pussy," I said.

Brianna froze. "Even more than little Jenna's?" Her eyes got big and serious for a moment. "Nah, just kidding, bro. That's Amy's thing. As long as you promise to fuck me forever, I don't care what you do with those other two."

Brianna redoubled her efforts on my dick. Her pussy was practically milking me. I reached up and rubbed at her clit. She gasped, gaped, then ground down. She pushed my hand away and started stroking herself. Brianna diddled herself like lightning. She leaned back and ground that poor clitty down. Her body stiffened, and she screamed.

I glanced around, reflexively. The walls in the dorm looked thick but they really weren't. The sounds that had been coming out of there the last few days, my neighbors probably thought I was running a brothel.

Brianna now leaned forward again and started pumping me. Her face was red, she was dripping sweat. Now that she'd cum once she was like an orgasm machine, churning them out one after another. But I could tell she was getting tired. Her movements more erratic. I'd cum twice the day before; I wasn't going to be so easy to get off now.

I grabbed my sister by the shoulders and rolled her over. She fell back, pliant. Somehow, we were able to keep our connection. I drew back and started rutting into my sister. She came again, screaming my name.

Brianna's pussy rippled along my shaft and I knew I was about to explode.

"No more pretending," I said. I reached down and pinched her brown nipple and she gasped. But Brianna nodded in agreement. "You want your brother more than anything."

"Yes," she said.

"No more fucking around, acting like you don't want it, ignoring my texts."

"I promise," Brianna said.

I gripped both her breasts in my hands. They were so big, they spilled out the sides. I leaned down and kissed my sister hard on the mouth. Our teeth bouncing off each other.

"Say it."

"I swear, I'll be a good little sister," Brianna said.

"No," I said, channeling my roommate from the night before. "You have to say it for me. Beg for your brother's cum."

"Please Chase. Give it to me. It's OK. I'm not safe but it's OK and I want you to cum in me. I need you to cum in MEEEEEEE!"

I drove home one last time, then exploded inside my baby sis. Despite her talk, I don't think Brianna was actually expecting it. Her eyes suddenly went wide.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Oh. Oh fuck. Oh, I can feel it in my... YYESSSSSS!"

Brianna's body responded to my cum. Her unprotected pussy pressed, pulling all of that fertile sperm inside, deep as it could. My little blonde sister, already overrun with pleasure, reached a peak above all peaks. Her screams went silent. Her body arched and shook, skin going red from cheeks to chest. And then she finally fell back.