It's Only Fair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I heard Amy say, weakly, from under Jenna's snatch.

"Say it loud so the world can hear," Brianna said, "You're going to fuck your brother. Eat out your sisters. Swallow all that cum."

"You'll let him fuck your pussy," Jenna said, "Your mouth. Your tight little ass."

Amy only moaned again. She was incoherent with incest. Brain dead from boinking. Stupid with sex. And we were still building toward the big end.

"You want that, Chase?" Brianna asked, turning the camera on me. "All your sisters, your incest harem, just lying here waiting for your dick? Begging for your cum?" And then she whispered four more words, like she was afraid of letting them slip into the universe. "Begging for your babies?"

"God yes," I said. I didn't care anymore. Maybe Amy wasn't the only one who'd lost her mind. The girls must have heard it in my voice, the way I could barely get the words out.

"You getting close, Chase?" Brianna asked. I noticed her moving towards me. I didn't think about it at the moment.

"Yes," I said, hesitantly. Amy felt so good, I wanted to fuck her forever. My legs were aching. My whole body hurt. I was dripping sweat. I didn't care. I didn't want this to ever end. But the pinnacle was coming. The very top of the mountain we'd all been climbing. And once I got there, I knew I would plummet straight down to the bottom in a screaming, incredible cum. Nothing was going to stop me.

I needed to be outside my sister's fertile twat before it happened.

"Amy's ovulating you know," Jenna said, as she rode her sister's face. "We checked."

"Her body's ready for a baby," Brianna said, "That older sister egg is in her womb right now, looking for little brother sperm."

"It only needs one, Chase," Jenna said, "Hell, you might have already put it in her. Our sister? Look at her. See how she's cumming? That's not the drugs, Chase. That's her. That's our sister begging for your baby. You going to give it to her?"

"Chase?" I heard Amy's voice, distant, under Jenna. "Pleeeeeaaase." I felt her body jerk under me, another orgasm betraying what the twins were telling me.

"She's primed to be pregnant, brother," Brianna said, "She wants that incest baby so bad."

"Your kid. Your own sibling. Won't it be so hot?" Jenna said. She was holding the phone now. Pointed right at me.

"Yes, Chase, do it," Brianna said, "Fill her up." Brianna was whispering in my ear. She must have been right next to me, though I didn't notice.

"Getting... close..." I groaned. I couldn't hold on much longer.

"One last thing before you go," Brianna said. She slid behind me. Her breasts pressed warm against my back. She ran her hand up my chest. Nibbled on my ear. Tweaked and pulled at my nipples as I'd often done to hers. "You have to tell her. Tell us."

"What?" I startled. Brianna held me still. I wanted to keep fucking. A few more pumps, then pull out. Stream my sister with sperm. Brianna wouldn't let me move.

"Say it Chase," Jenna said.

"I want to fuck my sisters," I said, dumbly.

"Yeah, no kidding," Jenna said, "No. The other thing."

"We know, Chase," Brianna said. She kissed my neck. "It's OK. We feel it too. We all do. Amy would agree if she wasn't tongue deep in Jenny's twat."

"I don't..."

"Yes, you do," Jenna said. "Now say it."

"I... I..." The words fumbled out of me, all ill-shaped and clumsy.

"You can start with Jenna," Brianna said.

I looked over at my brunette sister. Her cute little tits bouncing up and down while she rode Amy's face. Her green eyes bright and shining. Not only with orgasm. Although also, yes. But in that moment, I knew it was true.

Maybe I was a freak. A weirdo. A broken human being. And as wrong as sex with my siblings was, the feelings I had were even wrong-er. But it didn't matter. Because my sisters felt the same way.

"I love you, Jenna," I said. "With all my heart and soul." My little sister nodded. A tear ran down her pink cheeks.

I felt Brianna's arms around me. Her massive tits pressed tight. Her breath warm on my neck.

"I love you Brianna," I said, "Deeper than any way I can describe." And I felt my sister's arms go slack.

The overwhelming drive to fuck took over. I grabbed on to Amy's hips and drove into her, deep as I could.

Jenna dismounted from Amy and sat at the top of the bed, cradling our older sister's head. Amy stared back at me wide-eyed. I look of hope, desire, and fear.

"I love you, Amy," I said. And I saw my big sis' blue eyes start to shine. "I know maybe you don't want to hear that, but I can't stop it from being true."

Amy opened her mouth to speak, but Jenna quickly covered it with her hand. She gave me a slight, imperceptible nod. Or was it meant for Brianna? I couldn't be sure.

Biological need overwhelmed intellectual curiosity. All that romance hadn't stopped me from fucking my sister. I drove into her, my backside bumping Brianna's legs with each thrust. And then the precipice was there. I was one pump, one leap, from exploding.

I knew it would be more than I'd ever felt. So much swirling around. I told my sister I loved her while I fucked her unprotected pussy on camera, and she pleasured our twin sisters. I wasn't about to cum, not like I had all those other times. It felt like my whole body was about to collapse into boiling, liquid bliss.

I started to pull back. I'd shoot all over my sister's big tits. Her taut tummy. From where I stood, I could probably get Jenna, as well. Spatter her tight, tiny body. It would be so good. The release was right there.

I stepped back. I tried to step back. Brianna wrapped herself tight around me. Her hand reached down to cup my balls. Her arm squeezed tight against my chest. My little sister thrust me forward, deep as I could go, pressing her hairy pussy against my butt. Like fucking Amy through me. I felt the spark at the base of my balls. The fire raced up my shaft.

I exploded into Amy's unprotected pussy.

"Oh FFFFFUCK!" Amy screamed.

"Amy, oh God," I cried out, "Oh fuck. You feel so fucking gooooood."

The pleasure was so much it was unbearable. My whole body shook out of my control, the ecstasy racing through me like lightning bolts, ripping me into tiny pieces of shivering, shaking cum.

I bathed my sister's pussy with my seed. Filled her up, and then dumped even more. I tried to fall forward, but Brianna held me right in place. Ensuring I'd inseminate our sister.

Amy was still screaming. Going on and on. Rambling as she took on orgasm after orgasm. Wave after wave. "I feel it! In ME. Oh, so hot and OHH! God. Cumming. Still fucking cumming. Oh my fucking God, Chase, you're filling me up. More, baby. Please. Oh fuck how is there so much cUUUMMMM!?"

Amy's whole body went bright red. She thrashed the bed. Her pleasure seemed more like something she was enduring. Wracked with bliss as it blew through her. Like a freight train of pleasure, dragging a tidal wave of happiness behind it.

I felt it too. In my fingertips. My toes. I was cumming in my beautiful sister. All sense left me. Just sounds and colors. Light.

"Oh GOD, Amy you feel so good. It feels so GOOD!" I was rambling, too.

"I knnnnnooow," Amy whined, "Oh I Iove you so much little, bro. I love that awesome cock. Your fucking cum. Oh fffffuck."

Her words drifted off. Brianna finally let me go and I fell forward. I tried to move but couldn't. I'd died. My sister's snatch had finally killed me.

I was lying on the bed. The breath rattled in my chest. My joints ached and tremored. I slithered up Amy's body, leaving a trail of kisses across her incredible body. Her thighs and butt. Her ribs and breasts. Finally, at her face. Amy stank of our sisters' pussies. Of ass and cum. I kissed her lips. She tried to pull at the ropes, to hold my head as she kissed me back.

"I'm sorry, Amy," I said, "I shouldn't have..."

"Yes, you should," Amy said, "I promise brother, you did so good for me."

Suddenly Amy's arms popped free and they were around me. Hugging me close.

I looked at her wrists and they were purple from being tied. It looked like it hurt something awful, but all Amy wanted to do was run her hands over my body. She kissed my mouth, my nose. Smiled at me post-orgasm dopey and playful.

"God, I'm still so tingly," Amy said.

I felt a body at my side. Jenna's thin arms wrapped around me from behind.

"I love you, brother," she said, "With all my heart and soul."

Brianna climbed into the bed on the other side. She cuddled against Amy, holding the phone above the four of us. I could see our incestuous union mirrored on the screen above us.

"I love you, Chase," Brianna said, "Deeper than any way I can describe." She leaned across Amy and gave me a big sloppy kiss on the lips

Amy didn't do anything. And then, to my shock, Amy started to cry. Big wet tears and loud, heaving blubbers.

"I love you, Chase," Amy said. "I love all of you. Maybe you think that's not true, but I do. I love you three more than anything. Even though I know you don't love me."

"That's not true," Jenna said, and she kissed her older sister's mouth.

"Of course we love you," Brianna said, and took a turn planting a smooch on Amy. We all wrapped around each other. A strange, sweaty, cummy, sibling-y tangle. I had Jenna's hands on my chest, Amy's legs around my waist, Brianna's hair on my face. I felt surrounded and wonderful. Safe.

"How could you love me, after all this?" Amy's sobs slowed to a sniffle.

"We're sorry, too, Amy," Brianna said.

"We didn't know what to do," Jenna said.

"No, it was me. Oh God, I was awful. I'm the one that's sorry," Amy said, "I treated all of you so badly. If this is what I made you do... Tie me down, drug me, I mean. If this is what I drove you all to? Fuck. Part of me is so happy now, being with my beloved siblings. Like you gave me a reward? But I know. I see it now. I fucked up. So badly. I love all three of you so much. I hope you can forgive me."

Amy leaned forward and Brianna flinched. But my blonde older sister only kissed her on the lips. Then she did the same to Jenna. Finally, she kissed me, hard. Her tongue slipped into my mouth.

"We love you, Amy," Brianna said, "Truly."

"That's all we ever wanted," Jenna said, "To love our sister."

"I know," Amy said. "I'm sorry. But I'm going to make it up to all of you. I promise."

"Well, we do have some plans going forward," Jenna said. She gave us that same wicked smile.

Both Amy and I shared a nervous look.

"We think you'll like these," Brianna said, "It's what you wanted, all along."

*

When we woke up the next morning, the girls gave Amy the Plan-B pill. She took it, happily. "Maybe someday, Chase," Amy said to me. "When we're ready. But I don't think any of us is there yet."

We told my Dad to pick up Jenna at Amy's place. Brianna, who was still supposed to be at a sleepover at home, snuck back home by herself. We met Dad in front of Amy's apartment, right by the Common. There were people skating on the lake nearby. It was cold as anything out, but somehow the world felt warm and wonderful. Welcoming.

I hugged my Dad hello and tossed Jenna's bag in the trunk of his car. Then Amy and I took him aside on the sidewalk and told him that we wanted to live together.

"The dorms suck, Dad," I said, "The room is more like a cell. My roommate is always in there fuck, er, doing stuff with his girlfriend."

"It's not far at all to classes," Amy said, "And I really want some time with Chase. We missed so much when we were younger."

My father was delighted. He hugged Amy tight. "I was so hoping you two would get along. You don't know how hard it's been having the family split apart. Plus, it'll save us money on college expenses. Not that, um, that's as important as having our family together."

"Thanks, Daddy," Amy said, "I know I've been hard to live with lately, but I promise I'm going to be better. With Chase's help of course."

"Speaking of which," Jenna said. I'd forgotten she was still standing there. She was fully dressed in her pea coat and hat, but I was pretty sure I could see some girl-cum crusted on her pink cheeks. I prayed my Dad wouldn't notice. "I called Brianna last night. We both changed our minds. We want to go to school with Chase."

"But you were accepted at UCLA," Dad said.

"And we can get in here, too," Jenna said. I was sure she was right. Both Brianna and Jenna were excellent students. "Touring the campus with Chase totally changed my mind about what I want out of school. What's important to me. Brianna feels the same way. We can't be with our family if we're in California. We both love you all so much."

My father looked at Amy. She tried to look conflicted, like this really troubled her. I knew her playacting so well by now.

"I guess I can find a bigger place," Amy said, "If the girls don't want to be at the dorms."

"You don't have to do this, Amy," Dad said.

"No, but I want to," Amy said, "This apartment is nice, but I'm ready to move on. I can't even change the thermostat." She winked at me as she said that.

I moved out of the dorms the next day. Gabe was home, oddly, and he gave me a strange look, but he didn't say anything.

Amy and I looked at places and we found a brownstone over in the older section of the city. It was right on the subway line, even closer to my school than her old place, and had three full bedrooms. Only one bathroom, we'd have to share the shower, but I don't think any of us minded that one bit.

The twins graduated high school in June. We all spent the summer hanging out at my parents' house. Amy even came by on the weekends. The next fall, we all moved into the brownstone together. The twins cooked us meals. Amy cleaned occasionally. I went to class with Brianna and Jenna while Amy worked. It was nice to come home to a warm house, close hugs, and bright laughter. Plus, other activities, of course.

Now, are you ready for your doctor-recommended daily dose of irony? Despite putting gallons of fertile sperm in my younger sisters' unprotected pussies and Amy's little trick with the morning after pill, Brianna and Jenna didn't get pregnant.

But Amy did.

She gave birth to a new baby daughter that fall, right after we moved into the brownstone. We looked at the calendars like it was some kind of mystery, but we all knew exactly when it happened. Despite all the warnings you read, our little girl doesn't have fourteen toes or a pig's tail. In fact, she looks just like Amy, which means she's absolutely gorgeous.

Amy told my parents it was the result of one last fling with Luke. Mom and Dad were very supportive. I think the idea of grandkids overwhelmed any other concerns.

Amy's a fucking nutjob, but you know what? I think she's going to be a great mom. If not, well, that little kid's going to have two other mommies around. Plus, I'm not bad as a dad. She has a huge family that loves her very much. Maybe that's all that matters.

And, if things go as planned, our little girl's going to have at least two more siblings/cousins (Sibsins? Couslings?) come spring. In fact, Brianna's already showing. Hard to imagine her tits could get any bigger, but here we are.

I'm sure we'll have to tell my parents about our relationships eventually, but for now it's our little secret. I have a feeling it'll all work out, though. Despite how everything may feel in the moment, life kind of balances out in the end - misery and ecstasy in equal doses.

After all, it's only fair.

The End.