It's Only Fair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, like I was afraid I might explode, I stripped down to nothing. The twins looked me up and down and smiled. Amy eyed me too, with something more like hunger. She tried to hold her head up and watch what I was doing. The position did not look comfortable. My older sister's body was already in the perfect position, but she seemed to be trying to spread her legs even wider. Seeing Amy strapped to the bed might have messed with my mind, but my dick was good to go. Primed. I hefted myself in my hand and stepped forward.

"Wait!" Amy said.

I stopped. We all did. Had Amy changed her mind? What would I do if she did? I didn't think the twins were going to give either of us much choice. And now I started to wonder, if they were capable of doing this to Amy, what would Brianna and Jenna do to me if they thought I wasn't cooperating?

"He needs to wear protection," Amy said, "I have condoms in my drawer."

"Why's that, Amy?" Jenna asked. Oh fuck. I had a feeling my little sister knew the answer.

"Yes, you've done our brother bareback before," Brianna said.

"In fact, that was one of the many things you said only you could do," Jenna said, "Take Chase's cum in your nasty little cunt."

"I'm not on the pill," Amy said, "I mean, I was. But I couldn't find my meds and when I called the CVS they... Oh God. It was you, wasn't it?"

Jenna and Brianna both cackled maniacally. How had they gotten Amy's pills? And then there it was, the memory playing through my mind like I'd just cued it up on YouTube. It was the weekend we spent at Amy's apartment. My older sister had just asserted her dominance in front of the twins. She'd just confessed in the shower that she was doing it all on purpose.

Then, right before we left the apartment, Jenna had run back to the bathroom at the last minute. She said she had to pee. Now I realized what had happened. I saw it in my head, as if I'd watched the act, myself. Jenna had stolen Amy's birth control. Until that moment, I'd had no idea how deep the deviance had dug.

"And then we called the pharmacy and cancelled all your refills," Jenna said.

"Seriously, you need to be more responsible, Ames," Brianna said.

"Fuck," Amy said. She fell back to the bed, realizing how bad the girls had gotten her. After all, she didn't just drug them. She didn't only make them commit incest with their brother. She'd gotten them both knocked up. Or at least tried to.

"Now it's your turn big sis," Jenna said.

"Trust me, it'll feel soooo good," Brianna said.

"Won't it be hot," Jenna said, "Seeing our big sister's stomach swell and know she's carrying her brother's baby?" Amy had said the same exact thing about the twins. Had they heard her? Was Jenna twisting the knife, or was this another weird coincidence?

My older sister thrashed on the bed. I thought she was angry, but I saw the look in her eyes and realized, again, it was desire. Whatever those girls had given her, Amy was beyond rational thought.

"I don't even care anymore," Amy said, "I just need to get fucked. Oh God, Chase. I want that big dick so bad." She was sitting back up again, staring right at my cock. All this arguing hadn't weakened it even a little. Apparently, my dong was on board with knocking up my older sister. I, however, was not.

"No," I said, "I was OK when this was just a little fun. But I'm not doing that," I said. It ran too close to something too wrong, even for me and all the messed up stuff I'd already done. In the end, I really had inseminated Brianna by accident that first time. The other times, well, the twins had told me it was OK. I had permission. Even though Amy was begging for it, literally pleading in the moment, I couldn't trust her.

The twins both grabbed my arms and pulled me out of the room. Amy screamed in frustration, but it was muffled as the girls closed the door behind them.

"We had an agreement, Chase," Jenna said, her voice close to a growl.

"Anything we said," Brianna said, "You promised."

"Not this," I said, "It's not right. I don't want to lose either of you but... If that's what this means, then I'm going to have to live with it."

"This would be sweet if you already didn't do it to us," Jenna said. Her glare could have switched off the sun.

"Look," Brianna said. She reached into her pocket.

"Don't do it, Bree," Jenna said.

"He needs to know," Brianna said. She pulled a little pink pill out of her pocket. "OK? That's Plan B. I picked it up yesterday, first thing, when I got into the city. Amy will think all of this is real and she'll get her punishment. But then tomorrow it'll be all gone. No consequences. I promise."

I looked down at Brianna's palm. I could hear Amy's shouts coming from the next room.

"OK," I said, as if the twins had convinced me. But now I had a plan of my own: when the moment was right, I would simply deposit my spend elsewhere, before it had a chance to swim up to my sister's waiting womb.

The twins took my answer for truth and we went back into Amy's room. Our older sister was still struggling against the ropes. They were quite thick, and the twins had done a masterful job in tying them. This was navy-level knot competence. The only way we were ever going to get Amy free was by cutting her loose. And the hardest thing I had was between my legs.

God, Amy looked incredible. Blonde hair askew. Perfect breasts jiggling as she writhed on the bed. It certainly helped my decision, that I was being 'forced' to have sex with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. The twins were really good looking, I've said that many times. They both got double-takes wherever they went.

Amy had them crushed. They were mere peasants next to Amy's regal standing.

"OK, we've come to an agreement," I said. I put my hand on Amy's bare arm and, I swear, her eyes rolled back in her head just from that little touch.

"Thank God," she said, "Thank you, Chase. You're a good brother." I doubted this was what good brothers did. But still, I figured she would be even happier when she saw how I'd saved her.

I climbed onto the bed. Amy and I were both totally naked. Our younger sisters still completely clothed. They stood to either side and watched, like they were about to judge an Olympic event. Brianna reached into her back pocket and pulled out her phone.

"Ummm, guys?"

"Just saving this moment for posterity," Brianna said, sunnily.

"Don't worry, no faces," Jenna said.

Brianna held the phone up and pressed record. Amy's only response was to, again, try to spread her legs even wider. To push her pussy onto my cock.

I wouldn't let her. Instead, I crawled up my sister's body, resting my hard dick on her chest. For a moment I reached down and grabbed Amy's awesome tits, wrapping them around my member. Brianna giggled, like she got the joke.

I let go of Amy's massive mounds and leaned forward. Amy opened her mouth, like a good girl, and let me slip inside. This was how I would save my sister - by making her suck my cock. If I came in Amy's mouth, I couldn't get her pregnant. Yes, I'm well aware how ridiculous all this sounds but it made sense in the moment, I swear!

Before that day, Amy had only sucked me a little, mostly to get the twins to do it. But I knew my big sis was excellent at oral and she didn't disappoint. I groaned as Amy licked at my dick. She made wet smacking noises. Her face formed that sexy, cocksucker's double chin. Fuck she looked so good. Felt even better.

"You like that cock in your mouth, big sis?" Brianna asked. The camera was clearly focused on my sister as she sucked my shlong. So much for not showing faces. All Amy did in response was grunt as she worshipped my dick with her mouth.

"Do you like that?" Jenna asked me, "Do you like having that big brother dong in your sister's slutty mouth, Chase?"

"Fuck yes," I said, "God, Amy, your mouth feels so fucking good. Your tongue, your lips, you look so hot sucking on my cock. Feels so fucking good."

"That's a good incest slut," Jenna said.

"It's fine, Amy. I'll cum in your mouth and it'll be OK," I said, "No risk."

"No!" the twins both said. Amy spat out my cock and said the same thing.

"Please, Chase," Amy said, "I know you're trying to help but... Oh God. I need it so bad."

"What do you want?" Jenna asked, "Say it."

Amy looked right at Brianna's phone. "I want my brother's cock inside me."

There was a pause, like the weight of the moment was pushing us downward. And then, I decided that if everyone was going to have some fun teasing Amy, I might as well do it, too.

"Well, if your pussy wants attention," I said, "There's some other things you've been making the twins do that you should try."

Jenna looked at me and rolled her eyes. But she nodded her agreement. I fed my dick back into Amy's mouth. She started sucking again. Her body had taken total control.

Jenna climbed up on the bed between Amy's legs. She took a long lick of her sister's sex. Amy groaned, then spit my cock out again.

"You dirty... Chase, please, no. I want your cock, not my lezzie sister. I'm not like them. I don't like that stuff."

"I seem to remember saying the same thing," Jenna said, "Not that it stopped you."

"Yes, we're sisters," Brianna said, throwing Amy's words back at her, "It's more like masturbating, right?"

I tried to put my cock in Amy's mouth, but she closed her lips and shook her head.

"Please, Chase," Amy said, "Put it in me. I need it so bad."

"How does she taste, sis?" Brianna asked. She was like the Ken Burns of sex videos. I couldn't wait to see the final cut on PBS.

"Pretty good, actually," Jenna said, "Though I like licking my twin better."

Brianna blushed while Jenna went back to slurping on Amy's sex. My older sister still refused to suck my cock, but her face was flushed in a way I'd never seen before. Her eyes small and distant. My older sister was going to cum on Jenna's tongue. Maybe was already cumming. And no matter how much she protested, she wasn't going to stop.

"Want it," Amy gasped. "Inside."

"Amy, you're not safe," I said, "I don't want to do that to you."

"Do what, Chase?" Brianna asked. Little troublemaker.

"I don't want to..."

"Tell the camera, bro. You have to say it," Brianna said. Don't think I didn't notice the similarity to what I'd said that morning.

"I'm going to get my sister pregnant," I said. I swear I felt Amy's body cinch as the words left my mouth. Jenna sat up and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"I don't care," Amy said, "I need your cock! Please, stick it in me. You didn't want to do it against my will. I appreciate that. But I'm telling you. Please little brother I'm begging you. Put that cock in my pussy. I promise it'll be OK."

I looked down at Amy. I could tell she was desperate.

I climbed off her chest.

"Oh, thank God," Amy said.

I moved Jenna aside. She smirked at me, wickedly. Her face sticky with her sister's juices.

I got between Amy's legs. Her pussy, newly shaved, looked positively purple. I lined myself up with her sex.

"I'll do it a little," I said, "Get you off."

"OK," Amy said.

"I'll pull out," I said.

"Heard that before," Brianna said

I looked over at the buxom blonde girl and give her a dirty look.

"I will. I promise," I said. "I'll mark you. Cover your sexy body with my cum. Your tits, your face. Whatever you want."

"Stop talking about it and do it, dammit," Amy shouted.

Well, with that kind of encouragement. I leaned forward. My dick slipped right to the hilt. There was no pushing. No back and forth. I went completely into my sister's wanting, waiting pussy. She cried out.

"Oh FUCK yes! Finally. Holy fucking fuck!"

Amy's quim seized around me. Clenched tight like it had been tied shut. Like a warm, wet fist holding on to my cock for dear life.

I knew my sister's orgasm by now. Had seen it plenty of times. Just putting my bare cock in her pussy, this was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

Amy screamed. She sobbed. Her body went bright red. Eyes rolled back in her head. I hadn't even pumped her yet. Holy fuck, she was primed.

I felt someone at my side and saw Brianna, recording the whole thing.

"That's one for the highlight reel," she said and gave me the thumbs up. I looked down at Amy, still rolling through her orgasm. Whatever the girls had given her, she was in another world of illicit pleasure. She was gasping for air. Her tits rolling around her chest. Trying to pump my penis with her hips.

"Pleeaaaase," she groaned.

I drew back as best I could. Amy's pussy was gripping me like it would never let me go. I could only manage a little bit of movement; it was like I'd been glued in there. My dick had gone in so easily, and now it seemed to be stuck forever.

I started to fuck my older sister. Every push seemed to make her go even higher.

"OH! Oh God. My little brother's big dick feels so good in my pussy," Amy said.

"Do you love it?" Brianna asked, "Fucking your brother is wrong."

"It's incest, Amy," Jenna said.

"I don't care," Amy whined, "Please. Just don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop fucking ME!"

"God, your pussy feels so good, sis," I said, "So tight. You look so good. So hot cumming on your brother's cock."

"Oh yes," Amy said, "Pound my naughty pussy. Nail me to the fucking bed. Fill me with that big brother cock. I need your dick so bad."

"Amy you're such a slut," Jenna said, "Letting your brother fuck you."

"We're putting this online, when we're done," Brianna said, "The whole world's going to see what a slut you are for your brother."

"Don't. Care," Amy said, Her breaths coming in gasps, "Just. Don't. Stop. Fucking ME!"

"But Amy, what if Luke sees?" Jenna asked. "Your ex-boyfriend. The guy you dumped to have nasty incest sex. What if he finds the video online and sees the love of his life getting plowed by her little brother?"

"Oh God," Amy said. All the dirty talk was only driving her further.

Meanwhile, I felt like a fucking machine. My sisters' tits pinwheeled with every push. The twins had done a good job draining me already. I felt like I could fuck forever.

"What would you say to your soulmate if he saw what a little incest whore you are?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, God. My boyfriend," Amy said, "He never... Never fucked me like THIS! Oh fuck. I love this cock too much. I need it so badly. My brother. He's the only one that can make me cum. Oh GOD cummming so GOOD!"

"What about Dad?" Jenna asked, "He'll see the video, too. His precious daughter fucking his son. Taking his seed. Oh, God Amy what will your special Daddy say when he sees?"

"Oh Daddy, OH!" Amy rambled through cum after cum, "I'm so sorry but I love Chase. I love his perfect cock. I know I'm a bad girl. I know you're disappointed in me. OH! But I need it. Please Daddy. Please let me have my perfect brother's amazing cock. I promise I'll be so GOOOOOOOoooood."

"Gee, she's getting pretty loud," Jenna said.

"I know a way to shut her up," Brianna said. She handed the camera to her twin and stripped down to nothing. Her massive breasts sprung out from under her bra. Her wide hips and little thatch of blonde pubes.

Brianna strutted up to the head of the bed. She climbed on, straddling Amy's chest.

"What are you...?" Amy gasped, "No. Please no Bree, I don't do that. I'm not..." Amy's voice was silenced as Brianna sat down on her older sister's face. Brianna smiled broadly. Her face went pinkish. Apparently, Amy was licking her little sister's pussy whether she wanted to or not.

"That's so hot, Bree," Jenna said. She was moving the camera back and forth. Focusing on her twin's oral pleasure, then shifting to me as I fucked our older sister.

I reached over Amy's prone body and hefted Brianna's boobs. I couldn't help it. She was in the perfect position. I slowed to long, languid strokes, making sure Brianna was getting her pleasure from Amy.

"Ugh, what is that?" I heard Amy say between Brianna's thighs. The blonde twin sat up slightly. Amy's face was already slick with her sister-juice.

"Oh, I almost forgot that was in there," Brianna said, "That's our brother's cum. It's fresh from this morning. You should definitely make sure to eat all of it."

Amy groaned, but I heard a wet, licking noise as Brianna lowered her backside back down. The blonde twin shook and shivered. "She's doing it Jen, she's eating Chase's sperm right out of me. It feels so good."

"You like how our sister licks you?" Jenna asked. She aimed the phone right at the oral action. Capturing her twin's face as it twisted in pleasure. Her massive tits flying about wildly. Her ample ass bucking up and back.

"Not... Not as good as you, sissy but... Oh Fuck. Yes. She's going to make me... Oh GOD!" Brianna bucked, her eyes rolled back, and she fell forward. Amy caught my eye over our younger sister's body. I swear she smiled at me. A pussy-eating grin. Her face was totally sticky with what I knew now was a mixture of Brianna's spend and mine. Amy's face contorted as yet another orgasm raced through her.

"Fuck!" Amy gasped. "Whatever you gave me? Got to get more of that. I feel everything. Every ridge of his cock. It's like I'm fucking plugged in. I could sneeze and probably cum a little."

"Some guy at school sold it to us," Jenna said, and shrugged, "Come on Bree, get off. It's my go."

The blonde twin groaned and rolled off the bed, taking the phone back from her sister. She looked barely able to stand. Amy had gotten her pretty good.

"Yay!" Jenna said and threw her hands in the air. She stripped down and climbed on the bed. "Now, Ames, you'll find Chase's stuff is in me, too. You'll have to go nice and deep. There's probably a bunch in my ass from the other time, so you'd better lick there, too. To be sure." She giggled and sat back.

"You came in both your baby sisters?" Amy asked.

"They told me to," I said, like that was an excuse. Amy sighed in exasperation, but then I heard nothing as she was buried under Jenna's butt.

My brunette twin didn't have much to hold onto, but I reached over and grabbed her tits anyway. Better than nothing, I saw. Jenna squealed happily as I tweaked her pink, puffy nipples.

"Oh, yeah," Jenna said, a distant look went into her eyes. "She's licking my butthole. Like I told her to."

"How is it?" Brianna asked from behind the phone.

"Kind of weird, kind of awesome," Jenna said, "Like a lot of that ass stuff."

Brianna walked over to me, whispering so that only me, her, and the cellphone could hear. "She'll swear it isn't true, but Jenna kind of liked it last time," Brianna said, "When you fucked her in the butt. She wants to do it again - you just have to 'ask.'"

"So, like, she'll beg me to do anything but anal, and that's when I should do it?" I asked.

Brianna patted me on the back and smiled. I guess I really was starting to understand my sisters. Only took me 19 years.

Jenna gasped. She started rocking back and forth on Amy's face.

"Here, Bree, get a close up of this one," Jenna said. Brianna walked over and pointed the phone where Amy's face met Jenna's bottom. I couldn't see, exactly what she was taking, but I assumed it was a bunch of Amy's tongue right up her little sister's ass.

"God, our sister licks like a champ," Jenna said, "I don't care what she says. She's a bisexual, incest, slut just like us."

"Uh-huh," I said. I didn't think Amy could hear us, but when the little brunette said those words, I swear our older sister's pussy got even tighter. Fuck. Whatever stamina that weekend had given me, it was very quickly draining away. We were going from marathon to sprint in a matter of moments.

"You're going to keep doing this, aren't you, Amy," Brianna said from the side of the bed. The blonde girl's body was flushed with orgasm.