All Comments on 'It's Only Temporary Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big thumbs up

Great story and with only 2 parts perfect for a rainy Sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

he should have taken his balls back and left the bitch next she will have some guy doing him in the ass now he has tits he is screwed he needs to demand to be let out of his cock cage a lot more if he wants to wear slacks go out and buy some during the day when she is at work get some flat shoes and demand to wear them whenever he wants to he has bent to her every desire so far time for some of his own he can always get someone to cut the cage off and to hell with her after all she is one mean bitch it will not be long and she will want him to share a man with her

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 4 years ago
Perfection

This pushed all the buttons for me. (5)

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago

It's a pity:

the story slowly changed from a quite promising start to a typical "forced feminisation" plot.

I lost the initial sympathy for both protagonists. She revealed herself as the selfish bitch she was and he got more submissive with every new paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story is just sad, the woman who supposedly loves her husband treats him like shit and tries to change him constantly against his wishes but don’t worry because In the end he just apparently for no reason goes with it and loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only a matter of time.....

Until she decides that she still wants a "real man w/a big dick" either once in awhile or full time. Signs of this will be he start to slip him HRT drugs, start using the plugs she bought, and maybe even pegging him. All to re-program him to be her slave and house keeper but no longer her husband/wife. The post-nup should have been a red flag! If she has any feeling left for him, she should cut him loose and let him hook up with the Anime cat girl. She dug him as Joan.

sissymissyctsissymissyctover 4 years ago
dont be misleading please

You need to research things before scaring people away from PA piercings.

"For the next couple of weeks, Joan could hardly move. Her cock hurt so much."

If Joan's cock hurt for a couple weeks after there is a serious problem with the piercing and the piercer. They are the least painful of all except earlobe piercings. You can have sex in a day or so after as long as there is no irritation. You are correct that you must wait a few months for complete healing before playing to heavily with it or removing it.

Your comments on implants are also faulty and need correcting.

But i did otherwise enjoy the tale, but joan didd need a few good paddlings.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Joan or Jane?

You go back and forth on the husband's feminine name like a yo-yo. And, reluctantly, I must agree with the other respondent that such a promising beginning turned into another mean Forced fem story. The corset use was a little passe' as well. Sorry, you started so well but this chapter quickly fell apart for me so I'm happy that you ended it. Please start fresh because you obviously have talent. Don't rush yourself too much.

BarefootClericBarefootClericover 4 years ago
Agree with others

I really am starting to think these type of stories should not be found in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost all reason

Surely John could reason for himself that with his lessons out of the house if he didn't want to be locked up he could go back to toy store and buy another set of keys to his device as majority are all keyed alike in case somebody looses their keys they can get another set

You have a good start but if she keeps her job in sf how is she going to explain no husband when hr and the president knows of john

Time for John to decide what he wants long term

Duke567Duke567over 4 years ago
Liked the story

I thought switching from "him" to "her" and back helped communicate his confusion. The end was a little abrupt. I enjoyed the chastity side of the story more than the feminization, but that's just my personal kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coming up short

This story had good progression until about the halfway point of this one. Then it became a whirlwind of set pieces for forced feminization. No real discussions take place like in the previous parts. Just smacking John proverbially until he complies. Hell the ending is just that with the reveal of the nuptial forcing him forever to be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Left a pauper

Sadly, I think you ruined the ending with the 'left a pauper' agreement.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldover 4 years ago
Great Story

Don't worry about carping comments from others. This is a really well written and carefully balanced story. Excellent :-)

FragBot3000FragBot3000over 4 years ago
Oh, come on!

I read both chapters all the way through and took away two things.

1) Susan is the most self centered character I've seen or read in a very long time. By the end of the story I hated her and hoped one of several nasty things would happen to her.

2) John/Joan/Jane should therefore be the person you sympathize with and root for, but makes such horrible logic decisions that anything you may feel about the character is outweighed by pitty and unsympathetic thoughts - not due to his decisions, but due to him never actually making a decision even though he quite clearly has strong feelings when he's first presented with them. Just because someone has fantasies about being a woman doesn't mean they can immediately get trapped into becoming a woman, especially someone that has so many problems with what is laid out in front of him.

So, I'll get off my soapbox about your story - just because I have logistical issues with it doesn't mean everyone else does. My biggest issue with your story is the constant flip-flopping of past & present tense. Past tense (walked, kissed, jumped) is a more common form of writing and is a bit easier for writers to get a grip of their story. Present tense (walks, kisses, jumps) is certainly a viable story-telling method, but tends to be a little more nuanced and can be tricky to narrate as the storyteller is constantly in the moment and the writer needs to keep it up throughout the work. Jumping between the two is distracting and takes the reader outside of the story you're trying to tell.

I know you've written & posted your story here for free, and we've gotten to read it without compensating you for it, so even though I had issue with your story I say thank you. If you're writing to learn from mistakes to become better, I hope my comments have helped. If you write for your amusement and because you have a story in your head and you want to get it out, please take my comments with a grain of salt - you've written your story, I have not. You're still ahead of most of us. Cheers!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 4 years ago
NOT a Marriage!

I stopped at chapter 2 beginning of page 2 then fast forwarded to the end! I found Susan a total control freak making her Joan in to a miniscule sex slave demanding Joan do things or else! I would have divorced her at the penis cage! I'm sure Susan would have found another victim! Joan could continue on her own or become John! Thank you for this story because I now know who not to get involved with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oooof

I wish I could have somewhat of a life like that.

No pain no gain

Loved it

madetoobeymadetoobeyover 4 years ago
I enjoyed this very much.

A good read. I love stories about female domination and enforced cross-dressing. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, very well told

A good plot and very nicely written. I liked the way that John went along bit by bit without ever quite making a decision. It is very hard to come up with a credible reason for the 'sub' to become a total sub but you have done it very well. My only complaint is that the end was a bit rushed - I have liked it drawn out more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Bitchy

I mostly agree with the other reviewers. Susan was too much of a bitch and not a loving wife.

Although there were numerous sex scenes, the story was not very erotic. The sex scenes between Susan and Joan should have been more detailed and much more enjoyable for Joan, since they were the raison d' etre for his submission to the forced feminization.

Also, the ending could be easily guessed from both the title and the move to SF. Although I didn't expect the Prince Albert or huge breast implants. IMO a gaff and surreptitious hormone administration would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Some commenteeers commendted on disliking Susans treatment toward her wife Joan

However there are some that simply get off on a Dominatrix relationship and for some getting off also causes them to become dis-intrested while being kept on the hook keeps a constant butterfly feeling of love in there stomach which while may cause discomfort and pain is also enjoyable due to the cause of it being love and a desire to please

( I might be speaking from personal experience :) )

Great writing

Just terrific

Good job !

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy turned reality.

Loved the story. A feminization fantasy (and a lot of guys have them) gets turned into reality (which hardly ever happens). The emotional thoughts once the permanent implants were mentioned would be hard to handle. But once the decision made, the change would be incredible. He could have always left before the implants. And prenup. A longer finish, perhaps a third chapter, would have been better, but still a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wish it were me

wish my wife was like that.always my dream to have a woman change me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really love this story

I want this life. Wish my wife would be into this! I can’t wait till the hormones start in the story and plans for facial surgery, orchectormy, removal of testicles. Etc. Joan has to go all the way!

TimbernicoleTimbernicolealmost 4 years ago
Great!

I thought it was great and it makes me want to read more of your writing

sissynewbiesissynewbieover 3 years ago

Wonderful transition! Although, wife was a little bit too controlling, but that was one of the best forced feminization stories I ever read. Cherry on the top in this case would be if Susan forced Joan to eat his loads after every release. But still - wife buying sexy, even slutty feminine clothes for her husband to wear? Sign me in.

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
loved it

where do I find a wife like her ?, my biggest fantasy is to be joan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So when you wrote

"She didn't want to break him. She did love him dearly" How on earth does that fit with the all gaslighting, controlling and bullying? If you guys want to be women or sissies, go for it. Stop portraying the woman as the bad person.

filameanafilameanaabout 3 years ago
great story

butt plugs were mentioned but never really made the story...i was a little disappointed in that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would have been a 5, but I hate women that but there husbands cages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unfortunately, this was an extremely one-sided relationship. It seemed that John/Joan's feelings were considered only to the point that Susan got what she wanted, to include an extra marital affair. If Susan was a closet lesbian, she should have gone that route with a willing partner instead of maintaining her husband in a chaste lifestyle. Relationships are two ways. However, the story was very well written

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Reader's comments and disappointments.

I'm afraid that many of you are dissatisfied with the ending of this tale. And I do understand why. It's a hurried, and negative outcome. John deserved better, and Susan showed herself to be a bitch. That ending was kind of rushed, as I was losing interest in this story, yet didn't want to just let it die without some conclusion.

Someday, I intend to rewrite the final chapter. In any case, thanks.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Great series. The ending is as realistic as other endings might be. In a reprise, 5 years further on, I imagine Joan might be as happy as we romantics would wish, and you could further delight your fans with some highlights.

Thanks for a conclusion. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was a great going tell the end, SO MANY other ways to have end the story that would have been better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really love this story. I just wished the author would have kept going the point that Joan finally got her useless cock removed and a working pussy was installed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You went too far with his fantasy. In the end it was HER fantasy that they lived out. It was a rotten thing to do to him. BTW the cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. He can even have her put in jail for putting him in the cage.

louiseacdlouiseacd9 months ago

loved the story, wish i was Joan, please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It is a TV dream/nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It started out good but Susan developed into the definition of an abusive manipulative spouse. We are doing this for you. This is your fetish. Cant you see how this is helping you? basically what she is saying the whole time is the classic "why do you make me hurt you?"

The Joan character is thus far the stereotypical MTF trans. that is to say a submissive kowtowing wimp. In my (admittedly limited) experience this is not the case IRL. As trans women develop in their new true body they become more confident not less. and John would not have become as convincingly Joan if she wasn't truly trans.

I would love to see another chapter where Joan realizes what is going on and gets confident in her new true body. Joan leaves Susan. Susan expects to see her former toy destitute and desperate come crawling back eager for more abuse, but instead Joan becomes a trans model, or author, or better yet as a Michelin Star rated chef. After gaining wealth and fame and quickly surpasses Susan in all her career goals. It would be even better if Joan sleeps her way into various positions and self promoting placements and is known to be a lesbian of the trans nature. the very stigma that Susan was avoiding causing her to get married in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She is a bitch. He didn't deserve all of the gage stuff.

You turned a great story concept into a nightmare, something you seem to enjoy.

I'm not a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES