It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled as she looked back at me. She simply glowed as she lay there on the bed looking more than sexy right now. I dropped my shirt to the floor along with the football. She just stayed right where she was as I climbed into the bed with her. I rested between her legs as my crotch touched her ass. She giggled softly as I pulled her hair off her neck.

I started kissing her neck as she sighed and arched her ass into my cock. It was quickly swelling in my shorts as I tasted her skin. I kissed around her neck to her cheek before she turned her head and smiled at me. Her blue eyes pierced mine as I found her lips with mine. We kissed a couple of times before I went back to her neck again. The whole time her ass was arched off the bed grinding against my cock.

I kissed her neck again before sitting back between her legs. I took in the soft swell of her cunny as she just lay there and let me take in her body. I rolled the shirt away from her back more and exposed more of her skin. The little dimples on her back looked inviting so I found them with my mouth. She exhaled deeply as I kissed her there.

My fingers curled around the waist band of her panties as I moved them off her ass. With each inch of skin I exposed I placed wet little kisses on her body. She shifted her hips and let me pull her panties down her legs until they rested at her knees. I took in her cunny as she lay there still content to let me do what I wanted to her. The phone had fallen to the bed now as she stretched her arms under her face and rested there.

Her cunny was this pink little slit between her legs. It was already moist as it glistened pink in the light. White cream pooled at the center as I spread her cheeks away and exposed her. I took in her scent as I leaned closer to taste her. As my mouth touched her lips she exhaled sharply. She arched her ass higher into the air and opened herself up more to me.

My tongue tasted her desire as I pressed it into her wetness. I made quick circles around her opening as she started to lift herself from the bed. She was arched up like a cat in heat as I folded her lips apart. She was open and exposed to my tongue as I pressed it into her. I licked and lapped at her, tasting the desire that she leaked from her opening. She tasted perfect right now.

I slipped my tongue further down her slit until I reached her clit. It was exposed from under the little hood. This pink little pearl that showed her excitement as I circled it. Her hips turned against my face as my tongue pressed against it. Little sexual pants left her mouth as I licked her there. I loved her taste and how wet she got when I did this to her. I let her know how perfect she tasted before I went back to her hole and dug in.

She pressed her hips harder off the bed and into my mouth. Her arms had extended from under her chin now so she could ball the sheets in her fists. Hips were softly turning against my tongue as my thumb slipped between her legs and touched her clit. A deeper whimper left her mouth as she grew closer to her release.

She turned her head and buried it into my pillow to muffle her gasps. Felt her cunny start to quiver around my tongue as I lapped at her. These deep muffled gasps filled my ears as her wetness started to flood my tongue. I kept eating her, drinking everything she released as she came hard.

She finally turned her head to the side and let out a content sigh. I kept tasting her. Dug my tongue deep into her hole and flicked it around. She giggled a little before reaching back and stopping me. She shifted now and slipped her knees under her body to sit up. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her neck again. She melted to my touch and leaned her body harder into my lips. My fingers curled around the hem of her shirt that rested at her hips still. I pulled it up her body until it cleared her head and landed next to us on the bed.

My hands circled her body and cupped her breasts. Nipples pressed out between my fingers as I teased them softly. My mouth started at her neck again right where her shoulder started. I placed these wet kisses on her skin as my hands ran over her stomach and touched her skin. Her arms wrapped around my head and curled in my hair. Pulled me harder into her skin as my tongue traced her neck.

"Fuck Owen," she gasped. "The things you do to me."

"You should see what you do to me," I breathed.

"I can tell," she cooed.

Her hands left my head as I brought mine back up to her chest. I curled my fingers around her nipples and twisted them lightly. Her fingers went to my hips and hooked the waist of my shorts. She pushed them down until my cock sprang free and slapped the skin of her ass. She arched her back and pressed her butt into my cock as her hand slipped between her legs. She touched my cock and felt my desire leaking from me.

She placed me at her entrance. I felt my head parting her lips as she turned her hips and took me inside. She was soaking wet as I slipped into her. I bit her shoulder softly as her heat and wetness surrounded me. She let out a pant as my teeth lightly marked her skin. I pushed my hips forward and sank further inside until I reached my max. Her walls squeezed me as I rested there. I started to turn my hips as my hand turned her chin so I could find her mouth with mine.

She gasped as I kissed her. Each press of my body into hers made us pant into the kiss. Her body was on fire as I gently and slowly pressed into her. Her wetness was leaking from her as we became one again. Her hands reached back and gripped my butt. Nails dug into the skin as she pulled me deeper into her cunny.

"Fuck," she gasped almost breathlessly. "You feel good inside of me."

I growled against her neck as I kissed her skin again. We were turning together now, wanting every inch of me inside of her. Her back arching harder now to take me as deep as she could. My fingers left her one breast and went down her tummy. Skin was so alive with excitement as I ran my fingers over her skin. I reached her cunny and found her little clit with my pointer. I circled it gently as she whimpered in pleasure.

My face was pressed right up against hers as the intensity grew. My hand left her breast now and climbed her neck right at her throat. Her breath came in a ragged pant as I touched her flush skin there. Her chest from her collarbone down to her breasts was flush red with excitement. My pants blew the strands of hair that had escaped her loose bun around with each press of my hips into her.

She tipped her head up as my fingers softly scratched the skin by her throat. My lips found her neck right by her ear as she moaned in pleasure. Felt her cunny start to quiver and squeeze me again. Hips turned harder against me as she started to cum. My hips drove harder into her as her pleasure peaked. I could feel how wet she was right now. Wetness leaking from her as my cock slipped all the way in then all the way out.

I rested deep inside of her as she finally came down from her high. She let out a long sigh as she turned her head back towards me. Lips found mine in another deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues tangled in the middle before we pulled away then came back for more. She paused now, her blue eyes studied me before she smiled her perfect smile. There was no shame, no hesitation, no regrets for what we were doing now. There was just this happy and content look on her face as her eyes still studied mine. Her look said that she knew all the waiting was worth it.

She slowly pulled away from my body. My cock slipped along her cunny until I parted from her wetness. She turned to lay on the bed as I watched her body move before me. Once she settled I couldn't help but look at her perfectly beautiful body. It was the first time that I really got to have a good look at her completely naked. She was so beautiful and I let her know that. She smiled her warm smile before slipping her panties the rest of the way from her body and dropping them to the floor.

She let me admire her body still before I moved and kicked my shorts free. Her eyes searched my body as I settled back between her legs. She took in my details as a smile covered her face. I returned her smile before I looked at her body once more.

"You are so beautiful Jamie," I whispered.

"Thank you," she smiled.

She was open on the bed waiting for me to penetrate her again. Her cunny was glistening pink with desire as I moved between her legs. White wetness covered her lips as I found her opening again. I pressed so easily into her as she moaned again. I brushed her hair from her face as I sank into her deeply. I found her lips as she wrapped her legs around me.

I lowered myself to her body until my chest was pressing against hers. I didn't put my full weight on her. I wanted to feel as much of her body as I could. Her nipples pressed against my body as she pulled me tight to her body. Our tongues tangled as I slipped in and out of her.

I rose and fell inside of her. I lost track of time as I was so into her. We kissed long and passionate kisses as our bodied came together in the middle. Her hands raked my back sending shivers down my spine to my core as I buried myself deep inside of her before falling away. She was turning her hips into me as I pushed deep into her.

Little whimpers escaped her lips as I fell over the edge. I started spraying into her as her cunny quivered around my cock again. I filled her with my seed as she wrapped her arms around me and took my full weight on her body. She wanted me so close to her body as I released.

I continued to rise and fall inside of her well after I was spent. I couldn't get enough of her. She finally released her legs from around me as I started to soften. I still didn't want to pull from her. She giggled and grabbed my shirt from the bed. I slipped from her as she covered herself so I wouldn't leak all over my bed.

I lay next to her on the bed and recovered. I glanced over at her and watched her chest rise and fall as she tried to recover. She smiled back at me. She was glowing more now as she kissed me once. She just rested her head on my chest and smiled up at me.

"Now that was amazing," she whispered.

"Better than last week?"

"Umm hmm," she growled.

"Are you staying?" I asked.

"I was planning to," she smiled. "Unless you don't want me to."

"I would love it if you stayed."

"I bet," she giggled. "Cover me up. I'm cold again."

I smiled as I checked on her nipples before I pulled the blanket over her.

"Perv," she sassed.

I laughed as I went to kill the lights. I climbed back into bed with her as she snuggled close to me.

"Do you feel guilty about us?" she asked softly.

"Not one bit," I replied.

"Me neither."

"Are you going to be there tomorrow for the beach party?" I asked.

"I have to work," she pouted. "Have a few for me."

"I will," I laughed.

She was gone when I woke up in the morning. I knew she wouldn't be here in the morning. We couldn't take the risk of getting caught. I relaxed for the morning until it got near one. Then I headed to the beach for the party. We had a great time celebrating. We drank way too much but we didn't care. It was probably the last time we would party like this. I made the most of the day even without Jamie there.

Sunday I was hung over. Dad knew it but he left me alone. I tried to stay out of sight and out of mind until well into the day. I showed my face, got spoken to about getting drunk, then was left alone.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments always welcome.