All Comments on 'It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 07'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Greater storyline, amazing character development and timely updates. What have we done to deserve you? Lol.

This story just keeps getting better. I really appreciate how you take time to develop even the minor characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mmm, more, please...

Have to agree with the prior comment, you have a knack for story telling. The way you developed the characters and the story are quite good. Thanks for giving us your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fab-u-lous

Great story. Love it. It is my first read of the morning.

(Too cliché? )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

All the angst and tension the boys are feeling is very realistic. I had my first gay relationship as my marriage was ending so had to keep everything on the DL. Very well written, you most certainly have a special gift and I'm so happy you are sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love the irony

There's just enough cliche-ness (jock and nerd, secretly rich family) with non cliche elements (jock agrees to secret relationship with nerd rather than vice versa, rich dad is actually open and supporting of his son). It keeps the story interesting. I thought Evan was coming over to confess his crush and ask for an open relationship. Alas,i was wrong. But I like to be kept guessing...... Csnt wait until tomorrow and the next update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm Hooked!

I've been reading your chapters for the past 4 days and was chomping at the bit for Evan and Bradley to get it on. Now I can't wait to find out how strong their love is. You are doing a remarkable job and being prolific. Thank you. Where can I find an Evan or Bradley?

Reader777Reader777about 7 years ago

I love this story and so appreciate that I can read it almost every day. With many stories here I've forgotten what they are about by the time the next chapter comes out. As others have said this is very well written and developed, interesting and exciting and addictive. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Love it. Love all of the players. Just protect Evan in his "infancy", and give Brad the patience. Of course there must be some drama, which makes me nervous, but shield all of the players from permanent harm, please. More, please. Thank you.

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Words cannot begin to describe how awesome you guys are. You make me insanely happy and I just so honored that you'd even give my story the time of day, let alone sing it's praises the way you do. I am deeply humbled.

I am still looking for my Evan/Brad so I'm as lost as you are haha. Heck, I'd even want a Brian. Lol

Well I love all my characters, so I too don't want to see them with permanent harm. Although, some pain in unavoidable. It's helps them grow. Drama is a given, but I do try to keep things...sane.

Again, thank you everyone for liking this story. Chapter 6 was literally my best rated story ever so I'm immensely grateful that you guys enjoy what I put out.

IanLondonIanLondonabout 7 years ago
First rate

Thanks so much for your wonderful writing. I feel so wrapped up in this story, more so than in any other recent story on this site, at least since Daniel and David. It's great to have a chapter a day in the tradition of the great Victorian novels! Brad is a superb creation, so realistic in his mix of single-mindedness and doubt. I had expected it to take much longer for them to get this far. Looking forward to the further twists and turns.

judojonjudojonabout 7 years ago

OK THAT WAS AWESOME. Just rips at my heart so like the way you brought them together. And the sex i felt right there was very hot. Cant wait for the next chapter . AND HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE . Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can't wait for an update. Love the story. 😍

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
Applaud

Loving it!! ❤️💚💚💚💚💚❤️

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 7 years agoAuthor
Holy Shit!

Oh my god, you guys got this story to number 6 on the gay male hall of fame? Like is this even real life? I mean, it could very well be short lived but damn. I never thought that one of my stories would ever even make it to the ranks of the stories on that list, and yet here it is. Really really, thank you guys.

Belle2327Belle2327about 7 years ago
Hall of fame

I don't think it'll be short lived. It's number 48. Gotta have one hell of a drop to come down from there. I did tell you your amazingly talented! ❤️

EnterTheHeroEnterTheHeroabout 7 years ago
Splendid~

Simultaneously one of the hottest and most adorable things I've read on this site- this is quickly turning into one of my favorite series on here, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Started reading yesterday and already finished chapter 6. This is a delightful story. Well done Mr Musicfreak. You really know how to write.

Greetings from Spain. Gary

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 7 years ago
Love this, but...

As a safe sex advocate, I really do not understand why all the stories I am reading are like this. What are they teaching in Sex Ed.?

You all know you can get an STD from cum, right? So, why wear a condom for sex and not the blowjob? No female involved sex means it is STD's you fear, right? Well, you go down on someone...yes, even a girl...done deal. If they have it, you risked catching it. You don't even have to swallow. Have a scratch in your mouth? You upped the risk. You either wear one for EVERYTHING, or do not bother...Unless it is a female, and let me tell you, precum counts! It can get you pregnant, so it can give STD's.

Be safe, people...Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t stop reading

I really wish my memory wasn’t such crap because I really want to keep reading this series, but I’m tired and if I go to bed now and try to start reading again in the morning this story will make no sense. I hope I can find time to read this whole series in one sitting because it’s really great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

NymzanSusauren, unfortunately, in many states teachers are only allowed to recommend abstinence. Gay sex is absolutely not discussed. If you are in your thirties or forties, you probably got a more thorough education on preventing STD's than kids today. These guys are in California, so they probably did have more education than the average American high school student today, but it was probably lacking. That said, keep in mind that Brad knows that Evan is sexually inexperienced; that is established before they begin oral sex. We are over 18 on this site. There worse offenders than musicfreak on this site as far as safer practices. The guys are faithful about using condoms.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Brad is so slutty for giving it up the 2nd day .. but I love it

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Ten stars, not five...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is something untrustworthy about Evan to me. He says he’s not gay but clearly desires Brad sexually. He seems inexperienced but his behavior seems like someone who has had bad sexual encounters in the past. It seems he has a past with Blue that he’s hiding. He seems to not care what people think but he insists on a secret relationship in effect pushing the leader of the GSA back into the closet and forcing him to lie to his closest friends. Everyone is losing their minds over this great story and cute couple but there are red flags everywhere that this is not going to be a healthy relationship for either of them as it stands now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous