Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny

Story Info
Does not describe the actual size!
2.4k words
4.4
6.3k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

We lucked out on the day. Hot and sunny was the forecast. It was a perfect day for the beach. A community organized beach-picnic day. I was waiting for my lift from my friend Arlo; his parents were big Guthrie fans. His full name was Woodrow Arlo Wilson but preferred being called Arlo. As one of the organizers for this event, he had to get there early and I offered to help.

Finally, he arrived in his Highlander. I could also see someone sitting in the front passenger seat; Shannon. Shannon was a mid-forties divorcee with two teenaged kids. Shannon didn't live too far from me and we were social. She worked at a local bar where dress was usually a black tee and black leggings. She wasn't too tall but from what I could tell, had a pretty nice body. A little on the heavy side but big boobs, a curvy body with a nice sized bum.

I hopped into the back seat. "Hey Arlo. Hi Shannon!" I greeted them. "Thanks for the lift. I didn't realized Shannon was coming with us."

"Yeah. Last second thing." Arlo said. "She asked me for a lift and I couldn't say no."

"My ex wanted the kids this weekend and I have today off work so..." Shannon explained. "I needed a ride and Arlo was nice enough to offer me a lift."

There was just enough room for me in the back seat with every space crammed with stuff for the beach party. Even so, I could see ahead just over Shannon's left shoulder. The ride would be about an hour and a half with good traffic. The last half was on a bumpy country road. When we finally arrived, a couple of cars and vans were already there. Set up was on the way. Unloading everything went quickly and was just in time for the arrival of the crowd.

There had to be a couple of hundred adults and kids. The organizers arranged for games and stuff as well as a B-B-Q, and other foods and drinks. It was BYOB since they didn't have a license to sell any alcohol.

Shannon went to go change in one of the provided cabanas and emerged a number of minutes later. She wore a large brimmed hat and big, dark sunglasses. On top, she had a white, opaque beach cover-up. It buttoned up the front and was long enough to just cover her bum which left her shapely legs exposed.

She found a spot under a big beach umbrella and sat in one of those leg-less beach chairs that supported only your back and sat directly on the sand. Shannon avoided the direct sun. I wouldn't call Shannon's skin tone as alabaster, but her tan was only slight. I took a position not too far from her.

The day heated up. Shannon stood up and unbuttoned her cover-up. As she slipped it off her shoulders, my jaw literally dropped as I eyed her from top to bottom. She wore a white, string bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. The bra part tied with a string bow between her cleavage had two small triangles that barely covered her aureole; her big, hard nipples poked through the thin material. I'm guessing she had to be at least a Double-D.

After two kids, her tummy wasn't exactly flat but I wouldn't call her fat. She had a curvy hips where the skinny strings of her bottoms were tie with a bow. The patch of material covering her pussy was slightly bigger than the triangles covering her nips. I was close enough to see the line of her camel toe. It was obvious she was slick beneath since there was no way her panties would be able to cover any kind of bush.

Feeling a bit guilty for staring, I looked around to see if anyone else noticed me. Nope. Everyone was staring at Shannon as she nonchalantly folded her top. She turned away from me to place it beside her seat. "Holy shit!" The bikini had no material in the back; just a string disappeared between her cheeks and reappeared at the top. As she bent over, her crack split slightly and from my vantage point I see the string failing to hide her rose bud.

It was a good thing I was sitting because I had a massive hard-on inside my running shorts (the swimming trunks I had were old and ratty and unwearable). The thin, nylon material did nothing to hide the tenting my erection caused. In a way, it was a good thing my boner pointed upwards. The short legged shorts would do little to hide my eight inches of meat if it were along my thigh.

Thank goodness, Shannon sat back down. It gave me and my hard-on a break. Enough that I could run to the shore and into the water. The weather had been great over the past few weeks and the water temp was very comfortable. I was sweating, not just from the weather but from watching Shannon.

This area was great for non-swimmers since it didn't get too deep for a long while. Twenty yards from shore and I was only waist deep (ten more yards and there was a steep drop). I sort of had to squat to submerge my body under the water.

"Hi ya! Wow! It's getting hot and this water feels nice." I turned to see it was Shannon. She stood less than a yard away from me. She too lowered herself (and boobs) under the waterline. "Say, it was nice of you to help Arlo out even though you aren't really part of the organizing group."

"Oh hi! Yeah. Water is nice!" I responded. I could feel my hot blood rush towards my groin. "And no problem. Arlo is a good friend who does a lot for me so helping him out is little pay back for his help."

We made some small talk. That and the fact she was submerged was enough that it took my mind off of Shannon's bod. She had one of those faces that everyone immediately was attracted to. Her short dark hair framed her pretty face and almond-shaped, green-brown eyes and luscious lips. And then...

"Yo! Hey! Jeremy!" I turned to see Arlo on shore calling for me. "Can you give me a hand?"

"Okay!" I yelled back. As I stood up, so did Shannon. I involuntarily stared at her boob. The water had made her bikini almost translucent and I could see her dark aureoles. The cool water had made her hard nipples popped out towards me. I tried to recover as my face felt flush. "Er... I need to go help er..."

"Arlo?" Shannon grinned knowingly as she finished my sentence.

"Yeah." I rushed out of the water before I pitched another tent.

During the rest of the day, I kept bumping into Shannon; or she into me. Each time with the same result. Each time I had a hard time hiding a growing hard-on. In fact there were a couple of times where I turned and literally bumped into her. My dick hung downwards and I could feel it grow and peek out through the leg hole.

As the day ended, I found Arlo in discussion with Bob another organizer.

"...look Arlo. Ted and Roger had to leave early on an emergency. We don't have much choice."

"But my car is already crammed and I have to give a couple of people a lift back."

"Well my truck is crammed too. So are the others. There's no one else."

If Arlo's SUV was packed tight before, I'm not sure how to describe it now. We managed to arrange and stuff everything while leave room for Arlo, Shannon and me to sit; barely.

"Arlo. Can you fit this too? Thanks." Bob dropped the box without waiting for a response. Everyone else had already left.

Shannon was in the front and I sat behind her. The tall box wasn't heavy but it was big and bulky. I said I'd put it on my lap but it wouldn't fit. There was only one spot where it would fit... the front seat.

"I guess I could sit on your lap." Shannon grinned.

"Great." Arlo jumped into the driver seat. I could tell he was pissed when he didn't even ask if I was okay with it.

After I sat down, Shannon shimmied herself over my legs. She was still wearing her teeny bikini but wore her short white beach cover-up. She settled her bare bum into my crotch area. The only protection was the thin nylon material of my shorts. Her perfume hair wafted its scent up my nose. I tried to keep my knees together and so she had a lap to sit on. Fortunately my dick was trapped between my thighs and not pointed up.

While we had enough room, Shannon and I were isolated. The big box in front of us blocked our view forward while there were a pile bulky umbrellas between the left and right seats that separated us from Arlo. As soon as we started, Shannon started to shift and waggled her bum around. Each time she did, my legs parted slightly and freed my semi-hard shaft. Then with the bumpy country road, Shannon bounced up and down. I needed to part my legs to keep steady.

About a half hour in and now on the main road, Shannon leaned forward and asked. "Arlo, are there any cold drinks?"

"Yeah." He replied. "There should be something in one of the coolers behind your seat."

With that, Shannon rose up and turned around. She kneeled over me so my legs were between hers as she tried to reach behind us. She had unbuttoned her top and her big, plump boobs pressed into my face as she rummaged through the coolers. "Here they are!"

She sat back on my lap, now facing me. My erection was now standing up between us. She reached back and handed Arlo a bottle of water before handing one to me. Shannon twisted off the cap and took a long swig. Accidently on purpose, she let some of the water spill down onto her chest and wet her bikini top. Even in the dim light, I could see her aureoles and big, hard nipples through the near transparent material. "You know, Jeremy. I know you were spying on me all day. It's okay though. I liked it!"

Rather than allowing me to drink from my own bottle, Shannon placed her bottle against my lips and tipped the bottle upwards. Too quickly and most of it splashed down my chest and onto my trunks. She pretended it was accidental. "Ooops!"

She used her hands against my chest to wipe up the spill. Her hand continued downwards, over my stomach and against my cock. "Oh my, Jeremy. Did I do that? What a bad girl am I!"

Her hand slipped inside the waistband and took a firm hold of my shaft. Her hand stroked me up and down. "Jesus, Jeremy! I knew you were big but I didn't think you were this big!"

I pulled the bow of her bra and freed her tits. I cupped them. For their size, they felt amazingly full and firm. I leaned forward and brought her nipples to my mouth. I gently bit them. She moaned. I bit them a bit harder. She moaned harder. She grabbed the back of my head and mashed her boobs into my face. I tried to suck it in as much as I could.

Shannon had me push my trunks down and free my dick. Meanwhile, she pulled the ties of her bikini bottoms and removed them. She pushed her hips forward so that the underside of my shaft was between her hot pussy lips. She humped against me. It wasn't a dry hump. It was definitely very wet.

Shannon whispered in my ear. "I want it inside me. Do you have a condom?"

"No." I answered. "Not here, but I have some at home."

"Fuck!" Shannon swore. She raised her hips until my knob slipped between her lips before she lowered herself back down. She was extremely well lubed and I slid into her easily. "Don't cum in me, okay?"

She started humping before I could acknowledged. I nodded stupidly anyways.

I coordinated my upwards thrusts to meet her downwards movements. I forced myself inside her as much as I could. Her pussy walls were hot, wet and tight. Somehow she squeezed it even tighter. I was going to cum and warned her. "Shannon. You're going to make me cum. I'm going to..."

"Fuck! Ah! You feel... Ah! Too good!" Shannon groaned. "Cum in me! Oooh! I want your cum in me... Now!"

On command, I started spewing my spunk deep into her womb. The intensity of my orgasm and the amount of cum I fired into her surprised even me. Because of Arlo, I tried to supress my loud grunts but that only increased the intensity of my orgasm. "Uh...! Uh...! Uh...! Uuuuhhh...!"

As I emptied my balls into her, her tight pussy seemed to try and suck out even more. Her body shuddered as she came and came and came. Her face nuzzled into my neck as she moaned heavily. We remained there panting. My cock throbbed inside of her pulsing pussy. Rather than getting off of me, Shannon started moving again. Her hips slow grinding motion into me, kept me hard. I started to feel our juices leak from us and coat my balls.

Shannon slowly raised and lowered herself on me. I could only concentrate on remaining hard inside of her didn't have the strength to match her humping. She shoved her hips into me with increased speed and passion. Her head was back and her mouth was agape. Only a gurgling sound came out.

Shannon repeatedly smashed herself into me. Her body started shaking and I knew she was close. I bit her nipples. That set her off. She let out a loud grunt. "UUUUHHH...!"

Shannon collapsed atop of me. Panting and sweating while trying to recover. She had emptied my balls just a while ago so I had nothing but blanks to shoot. Fuck it hurt!

Suddenly I heard Arlo. "You guys okay? We're about 20 minutes out. Do you need a break?"

I quickly replied. "No, no! We're fine."

"Okay if you're sure." Arlo called back. "Say... What's that smell?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers